Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ghoul Daze (558)

This episode was pretty good

When i saw the name of this ep i new it would ba a good one LOVED IT!!! Pokemon IS BACK BABY!!!

Pokemon episodes are getting way bettr now adays! there are more interesting.

i absolutely loved this episode, even though there were many cheasy parts.
    I'm Back!!!
    FC is 4656 6891 6580

A ghost episode. JAMES AND MEOWTH GET YOUR GHOSTBUSTERS ON!

Same distance? Pokemon maths, you've foiled my logic again!

Little girl ghouls. The Otaku bug zapper.
    Way to hit home, Japan.

Last time I follow a ghost.

A partnership between Biggly McStud, all me awesome muscles, that glute, and Dawn. Now wait a minute, that's too many!

11 students! Oh the Japanity!

That Darkrai theme was quite the misfit. It just turned the scene on its head.

Is Banette Meowth giving me lip?

The fried cake is a lie..

Do you think Dusknoir's hourly, or is he paid on a per soul saved basis?

Ash knows better than to give up in the face of sucking!

What is forever? Baby come show me?

Don't investigate what's behind this or anything. It might actually be INTERESTING.

6/10 I still see many plus sides if pokemon took the nature show route more often. Clearly work is needed in cutting out the plot. Maybe Ken Gates could so acutely elaborate how Misdrevous rants about life problems as a defense mechanism?

I watched all the Pokemon episodes that were clogging up my DVR. I hadn't seen this one yet. Lets just say:

Past Midnight + Creepy Ghost Girl + Big Spider I saw in my kitchen just moments before(killed it) = Me shaking on my couch.

They obviously put a lot of work into this episode. They definitely made it scary. And I finally learned how to pronounce Dusknoir. I hope they continue writing good episodes like this.
    I claimed Bug type Arceus

THey finally used the movie 10 music as background music.

true original diva

I saw the Japanese version on Youtube a long time ago and had to admit I was impressed o.o probably the best D/P episode I've seen so far.

omg this episode was the most scariest for me. its wicked though id say one of the best. i thought that the ghost girls was a mismagius

Pardon me, but I enjoy MorpheusShipping, so please do not burst my bubble.
    Yah-ha-ha-ha-haaa!Insanity!

Hm, pretty interesting episode. That Demonic Girl was really cool character and I liked Duskinoir apperance...

I've just seen this episode and i don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but does anyone think that the ghost girl could have been Girantina?

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Snover View Post
    I've just seen this episode and i don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but does anyone think that the ghost girl could have been Girantina?
    Giratina? Hm, I know Giratina's a Ghost, but also a Dragon type. I doubt she's a Dragon. I think she could be Darkrai or Mismagius...

Quote Originally Posted by milenadrg View Post
    Giratina? Hm, I know Giratina's a Ghost, but also a Dragon type. I doubt she's a Dragon. I think she could be Darkrai or Mismagius...
    The reason i thought she could be Girantina, is because of the spirit world entrance that was hidden in the ruins.

That could have been the Torn world.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I loved this episode! i always liked ghost Pokemon and this episode made it all ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I found this episode really cute. Hehe. I loved it how Ash posed with the medal and the girl *forgot her name* did the same. Hahaha.

Dusknoir's innocence was hillarious, as was Conway when he was zombified and Jessie when she first saw the Dusknoir.

I've just seen that ep again, and i can say about it one thing: SCARY.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This was definitely one of Conway's better episodes. It was also one of the reasons I like Ash with Angie, because I enjoy their scenes together in this episode. It means so much for the succeeding Angie episodes too. Too bad that ghost girl reminded me so much of Sabrina's doll, that was so incredibly creepy, that ghost.

This episode was definitely one of the best of season 11. The next episode was even better, but this episode was just interesting to watch. Oh, and I LOL'd at the part where that guy kept insisting he'd protect Dawn, then ran away like a sissy chicken at the first spook.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I didn't like it much. It wasn't scary or spooky, no episode of the anime is.

Dusknoir was treated like a hero even though I thought it would be the villian. That was unexpected. The little ghost girl was actually kind of dull.

The whole Ash wanting to save Angie was too much for my taste, but the Shippers jumped for joy most likely. 3/10

This episode was pretty good. The little ghost girl almost making Conrad fall to his death took me by surprise, I knew he wouldn't die but it still made me react so that was good. I'm also glad they made some of the ghost pokemon seem nice and innocent like the Dusknoir and the Gastly line because they usually play the bad guy roles. I love the summer camp episodes.

I thought it was a good episode (And I thought I posted in this thread already, hm).
    The little girl was kinda creepy but I think all ghost children are creepy whether it's Pokemon or Supernatural lol, it seems the ghost girls are more creepy then ghost boys though.
    I thought Dusknoir had been the villain so that was surprising.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

The creepy demon girl was interesting, especially since it tried to lure Conway off a cliff. However I'm glad that dusknoir came and saved the day.

The freaky girl almost killed Conway! I want to kill the girl/ghost/whatever she is! I now need to have a tribute to Dusknoir on my wall in my room.
    Water Pokemon RULE! WORLD DOMINATION!

I have claimed
    Sapphire, and Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka! 8D

Dusknoir was really strong... Ash should have caught it

EXTREMELY sorry about that. Realized I had done the wrong episode just as I submitted it, and tried to cancel it, but then couldn't get back on the forum. Extremely, extremely sorry about that.

Yikes, the fact that I forgot the last episode must mean I'm not justified to review it.
    I didn't actually re-watch this episode before writing this...it's the first time I've done that in a while.

The misunderstood pokemon is a staple in this anime, particularly in the movies. It's gotten to the pt, I think, that there's very few ways to make the story original. I guess this episode finds one of those ways, by making the evil girl supernatural and seemingly ready to kill our heroes, if not for the efforts of Dusknoir. This isn't a slap on the head for being mistaken about the true intentions of an honest, trying-to-help pokemon; Ash and Angie almost lose their lives for ignoring Dusknoir. That's one way to get the attention of the viewer.

I guess the moral of this episode, as it is in most of these types of episodes, is that you shouldn't judge someone just off of appearances. Dusknoir seems like it should be a scary pokemon, so it's easy for Ash and Angie to accept right away that Dusknoir is trying to harm them. I think this episode does have an interesting pt to it in that intentions are misinterpreted twice. Dusknoir is the obvious example, but Ash is another one. When he tries to save Angie, he tells her that'll he try to protect her, even if he gets dragged along with her into the cave, and she takes that to mean something special. And, I don't blame her for that, b/c the reason, I think, she takes it that way is b/c she would never say a thing like that unless that's what she meant it to be. Saying something like that, for her, would be a heartfelt expression of her feelings, not just a need to help someone out as what's driving Ash. And that's what's so special about Ash, but also what's so frustrating about him as well. I guess nobody knows how long his travels will go, but even now, it's funny how Ash attracts these girls(and no, I don't mean it like that; in BW, there's a guy, too) who want to travel with him all over a region. And I think it's because of this quality, that he's willing to help anybody, and not just willing for the fun of it; he believes it's his responsibility to do what he can, and I think he feels that's the right way to live his life. But people like that, I wonder how sincere they are. It's hard to be honest with people like that, and I think it's rare that those people are honest themselves. For Ash, that's not a bad thing since he doesn't do this to try to act cool (anymore), which I think is even a more special thing. But b/c of this aspect of his personality, I don't think he and Angie become the type of close friends that they could have been. Angie acts the way the she feels; Ash is a bit more guarded (or seemingly, a stereotypical character): Ash will act the same way with anybody.

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Dusknoir for the 1st time. That ghost girl was really creepy... It was cool to see Dusknoir actually be the hero, when everybody thought Dusknoir was the bad guy trying to take people away with it. Conway looked incredibly creepy when he was a zombie.

30/100

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast