Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The legendary guardians (PG) (advanceshipping)

Default The legendary guardians (PG) (advanceshipping)

The Legendary Guardians

Chapter one

It was another journey for Max, Vanessa and Jaden. On their journey through Hoenn. The three were all heading to Cameron palace. Vanessa and Jaden where running up to the cable cart. They were both happy to compete in the Pokémon battle and eat gourmet food and wear fancy clothes. Well Vanessa mostly. Max was behind the two who were lining up to have a ride on the cable car.

Max really didn’t want to go to Cameron palace. It would just give him memories. It felt like yesterday when Ash, May, Brock and himself were here. Helping Mew to live on. He wasn’t a Pokémon trainer back then. The three finally got to the cable car and got in. soon the cable car made its move and head up towards the mountain.
    As they head up Vanessa and Jaden saw Max sad so was Pikachu. Max borrowed Pikachu from Delia, Ash’s mother. She wasn’t the same like the last time he saw her. Vanessa decided to sit next to her best friend.

“What’s the matter Max?”
    “Nothing” Max replied without looking directly at Vanessa
    “You have been acting like this since we got here Max. Tell us” Jaden demanded
    “It’s not easy for me to say something personal to you guys” Max replied
    “Well it personal. Better not get into it” Vanessa gave in with a sigh
    “Thanks” Max smiled back

Soon the cable car made its stop and the three got out. They all headed to Cameron palace. Jaden looked at the brochure for Cameron palace.

“They said we suppose to dress up in costumes. Where the hell do we get them?” Jaden complained
    “I know” Max replied and led them off into the palace
    “Has he been here before?” Jaden asked Vanessa

Vanessa just shrugged and chased after Max. Soon Jaden decided to join them as well. Soon they reached the costume room and Vanessa’s jaw dropped at so many costumes to choose from. Jaden didn’t really found it hard at all. Max looked though the piles of costumes on the rack and found the clothes he wearied the last time he was here. Lucky for him there was a bigger size of the same costume and he decided to wear it.

They all enter the Pokémon battle but they didn’t end up high. Vanessa got up to the top eight when Jaden got up to the top four. Max on the other hand to up to the semifinals. Later on the three watched the new guardian of the aura hold up the staff and call out the fireworks. Max and Pikachu could see Ash doing it the last time they were here. When the fireworks were released Max took a step outside.

“Sorry Pikachu if we didn’t win today. If Ash was here I bet you guys could have won again. Like last time” Max said to Pikachu disappointed
    “Pika pi” the understanding Pikachu replied. When he travelled with Ash they didn’t always win. Soon it hopped onto Max’s shoulder

Soon the two head inside to find something to bite. They were both hungry.

While the three were eating Pikachu heard a suspicious noise coming from a wooden door. Pikachu walked up to the door. The door was slightly open and he decided to enter. The more Pikachu walked up the stairs the louder the sound became. Soon Pikachu reached the top and couldn’t believe his own eyes. Mew was there running away from to black shaded Pokémon. Pikachu couldn’t identify them.

Instead Pikachu gave them a nice greeting of one powerful thunder bolt. The two black shady Pokémon ran to the comer of the room where it was all dark. Pikachu ran to the Mew who was badly injured.

Meanwhile Max heard something coming from the top of the palace and decided to get to the bottom of the mystery by heading there. Max ran up the stairs and opened the door. He saw Pikachu protecting Mew who was badly injured. Also two shady creatures releasing a move that even Max didn’t know. Max ran up to Pikachu and Mew and picked them both into his arms and ran. Soon he realizes he was suck and trapped in a corner. The creatures came closer and closer to him and the more they did the more they walked back into the comer.

The creatures stopped only a few steps away from Max, Pikachu and Mew.

“Give us Mew” the two black creatures demanded
    “Never!” Max yelled back at them
    The two scurry off into the darkness. Soon another voice came over them without showing themselves to Max.
    “If you care for your life I suggest you give us Mew” a girl called out
    “If I was you I will do what the lady says boy” a boy continued

Both their voices echoed. Giving chills down Max’s spine. Still Max fight on, protecting Mew.

“I will never give you Mew!” Max yelled back into the darkness.”Anyway why don’t you guys show your selves or are you afraid of me. A young 10 year old boy?” Max taunted
    “Why not? Let’s show who this boy is messing with” the boy replied to Max

The shadows of the room merged into a shape of two people. Soon the darkness disappeared and people replaced the shadow figures. The girl had brown hair with a long white dress that covered her feet. She had white ribbons in her hair. While the boy had black hair in a raven shaped style with a long leather jacket with black jeans. Soon Max identified them.

“May? Ash?”
    End of chapter
    Last edited by midnightmoon; 25th August 2008 at 5:17 AM. Reason: add more words

Hmm, so Max is in a journey?

Why are Ash and May bad? O.o

New chapter! Come here, gets slapped by you

owww
    Heart Gold!
    Ho-ohRocks201's PokePet

Blaze! the level 69 Typhlosion!

It's you and me, Typhlosion!

Ho-oh, I'm coming for you!

Hmm i don't slap people just to let u know.

anyway this is kinda half mystery and half fantasy. just wait until i post the next chapter. ^_^

Chapter two

“May, Ash? Who are you talking about boy?” Ash asked confused

“You don’t remember me Ash? It’s me Max!” Max called out

“Max?” May thought for a long time. “Nope doesn’t ring a bell”

“You don’t really remember?” Max said praying that Ash and May would

“No and who is May and Ash?” May asked puzzled

“May is you. The boy in black is Ash!”

Ash got confused even more. Soon he couldn’t hold it any longer. They were here to get Mew. Not to chat to some 10 year old boy. Ash swings his arm downwards and soon a sword with a black handle with black aura popped into his hands. Then he put his sword under Max’s throat.

“Give us Mew” Ash demanded

“Never!” Max refused once again

Ash looked at May for some kind of permission. May nodded.

“Flare” Ash said with a click of his fingers

Soon flames surrounded Max. The flames colours were black merge with red and orange. The flames were as high as Max’s height. All Max could see was Ash and May’s faces behind the burning flames of the night.

“So will you give us Mew or not?” May ask once again but she seemed annoyed asking the same question again

“Never!” Max yelled back. Even Max was sick of saying “never” about a hundred times

Ash and May looked at each other and without any warning Ash click his fingers once again and more flames emerged and heat was increased. Mew was smuggled into Max’s arms. Soon its head popped up. Max noticed this. Mew looked into Max’s eyes.

“You really want to go to them?” Max whispered to Mew

“Mew” Mew nodded

Max softened his grip and Mew was released from his arms. Mew float up to Ash and May’s head height.

“Mew mew mew!” Mew demanded

Ash and May looked at each other. They knew what Mew meant. With one click of Ash’s fingers the flames disappear before Max’s eyes. The sword in Ash’s hands also disappeared into dust.

“Good choice boy” Ash replied to Max “Anyway let’s go Haruka. The boss is waiting” Ash demanded

“Right Satoshi” May nodded

May opened her right palm and faced to an open space. Soon a light appeared and continued to get bigger and bigger until it was a shape of a circle. Light was emerging out of the portal. The two walked to the portal.

“May” Max yelled back

May looked back, holding Mew in her arms. May looked into his eyes for a long time.

“Max?” May mumbled

Ash saw the delay of May entering the portal. Ash poked May by her shoulder. Soon May went back to her senses and looked away from Max and entered the portal. Soon after Ash and May entered the portal the portal disappeared like if it never there. Max looked around him where the flames just were. They too looked like the flames were never made. Even Pikachu couldn’t believe that his old trainer was alive but the bad thing was that he and May forgot everything. Not just about themselves but also them. Max looked at Pikachu.

“Do you think what just happen was real?” Max asked his furry companion

“Pika pi” the little yellow mouse nodded

“I think mom and dad won’t believe me If I told what just happened”

“Pikachu” Pikachu replied

Soon Max walked back to the party with Pikachu on his shoulder.

The next day Max and Pikachu were using the poke center computer. They were researching on what they saw last night. Ash and May with some mystic powers and flames coming out of nowhere. What they both experience was much more horrifying then hell itself. Soon after hours of using the internet Max and Pikachu finally found what they were looking for. Max kept scrolling down the pager until he found what he was looking for. Max read what was on the computer screen.

Legend says that there were people that had the power of Pokémon or even more

They also had the power to transform into any Pokémon they desire

Some say their power is as strong as any legendary Pokémon

With their power to transform into any Pokémon they are rarely seen to anybody

With their powers some people call them the legendary guardians

The legendary guardians?” Max asked himself Soon Max kept on reading

But it also says that the legendary guardians forget who they were

And the people who were important to them

They also say that they never will be the same they once were

Or even remember who they once were

Some people call this a curse of the legendary guardians

“They will never be the same ever again?”

End of chapter
    Last edited by midnightmoon; 23rd August 2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: add more words

It's looking very interesting so far, I like the idea.
    “Sorry Pikachu if we didn’t win today. If Ash was here I bet you guys could have won again. Like last time” Max said to Pikachu disappointed
    “Pika pi” the understanding Pikachu replied. When he travelled with Ash they didn’t always win. Soon it hopped onto Max’s shoulder

Soon the two head inside to find something to bite. They were both hungry.

While the three were eating Pikachu heard a suspicious noise coming from a wooden door. Pikachu walked up to the door. The door was slightly open and he decided to enter. The more Pikachu walked up the stairs the louder the sound became. Soon Pikachu reached the top and couldn’t believe his own eyes. Mew was there running away from to black shaded Pokémon. Pikachu couldn’t identify them. Instead Pikachu gave them a nice greeting of one powerful thunder bolt. The two black shady Pokémon ran to the comer of the room where it was all dark. Pikachu ran to the Mew who was badly injured.
    This part sounded spooky and the way it's written makes it even more creepy.

Meanwhile Max heard something coming from the top of the palace and decided to get to the bottom of the mystery by heading there. Max ran up the stairs and opened the door. He saw Pikachu protecting Mew who was badly injured. Also two shady creatures releasing a move that even Max didn’t know. Max ran up to Pikachu and Mew and picked them both into his arms and ran. Soon he realizes he was suck and trapped in a corner. The creatures came closer and closer to him and the more they did the more they walked back into the comer.

The creatures stopped only a few steps away from Max, Pikachu and Mew.

“Give us Mew” the two black creatures demanded
    “Never!” Max yelled back at them
    I like this part. I liked how Max was wanting to protect Mew. This story looks promising.

One thing though, don't forget to add periods/Full stops at the end of each sentence. There was some that you forgot to add them on.

Now onto chapter two

“May, Ash? Who are you talking about boy?” Ash asked confused.

“You don’t remember me Ash? It’s me Max!” Max called out.

“Max?” May thought for a long time. “Nope doesn’t ring a bell!”

“You don’t really remember?” Max said praying that Ash and May would remember.

“No and who is May and Ash?” May asked puzzled.

“May is you. The boy in black is Ash!”
    I added the periods and changed a few things that I thought would help.

“Give us Mew” Ash demanded

“Never!” Max refused once again

Ash looked at May for some kind of permission. May nodded.

“Flare” Ash said with a click of his fingers

Soon flames surrounded Max. The flames colours were black merge with red and orange. The flames were as high as Max’s height. All Max could see was Ash and May’s faces behind the burning flames of the night.
    Wow, this fic is showing an evil Ash and an evil May. This is sounding good and all this over Mew. I think the plot is getting really good.

This is looking great so far, I might leave a review on ff.net as well.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

thanks. worked hard on this fic. ^_^

in the 1st chapter thhe print wuz so small i could barely see it

okay then ill fix it.

Chapter three

Max stood there sitting in front of the poke center computer screen, reading off the screen making sure his eyes were lying to him. Sadly they weren’t. Ash and May were never going to remember them. Max nearly burst into tears. Even he hated her sister most of the time she was still important to him.

“Good morning Max!” Vanessa greeted by surprise

“Ahh!”

With an unexpected greeting by Vanessa, Max fell off his chair. This made Vanessa have a look to what Max and Pikachu were looking at.

“Legendary guardians? Is that some kind of Pokémon?” Vanessa asked Max who was still on the floor rubbing the back of his head after a bad fall.

“Get off that!”

“Okay okay Max. Don’t have to get angry”

Soon after Vanessa left Max and Pikachu alone. Curious why Max acted like that. Vanessa decided to head outside where Jaden was.

XxXxXxX

A shimmering portal appeared in team rockets base. The portal opened inside the boss’s office. Soon two people came out of the portal. A man with an orange suit spins his chair around facing his two new arrivals.

“Haruka and Satoshi, nice to see you two again”

“Nice to see you again boss” Ash and May both replied back

“So where is Mew?”

“Here boss”

Ash looked at May and nodded at his as a signal. May opened her right palm and soon a bubble popped in front of Giovanni. Inside the bubble was Mew .Mew looked sad. He didn’t want to be where he was now but he really had no choice. Giovanni was pleased once again.

“Once again Haruka and Satoshi, you have impressed my once again”

Ash and May just smiled at each other.

“You two can go now to your rooms. Your work is done for today”

Ash and May head to their rooms leaving the boss with Mew. A few minutes later Ash and May were in their room. They shared the same room but slept in different beds. May was lying on her side on her bed; she seemed to be thinking something heavy. Ash just took off his jacket and saw May still in her dress. Ash decided to lie next to her.

“What’s the matter Haruka?” Ash asked May

“You know that boy with the Pikachu?” May replied as she turned towards Ash who was lying next to her “I think I know him”

“You do? Well how come you never told me?” and I thought we were friends” Ash said as he turned away from May. Facing his back towards her.

“Well it’s just he seems familiar to me. Like if I was related to him once”

Ash turned towards May and was facing towards her once again. “Now that you mention it, that boy and his little Pikachu dose ring a bell to me”

“It’s weird though. I never seen him in my life or even remember him in my childhood past and now he just pops in my mind of all of sudden” May explained. May looked at Ash who looked like he didn’t hear a word she said.

“Did you even listen to me?”

“Hmm? What did you say?” Ash asked

May turned away from Ash.

“Just joking, I heard what you said Haruka” Ash smiled “Now come on, let’s head to bed. We had a big day today”

“Yeah” May yawned “Goodnight Satoshi”

XxXxXxXx

“Max hurry up!” Jaden commanded who was yelling from outside the poke center

“Yeah Max, if we don’t hurry e will miss our trip to Lilycove!” Vanessa yelled backing up Jaden

“Just give me ten minutes and we are off!” Max yelled back to his friends

“Fine Max, Just ten more minutes and we are off” Jaden called back to Max

It was the next morning and Max and co were about to head to Lilycove. Vanessa final contest was there. Max turned on the video cam and called an old friend. Max waited until someone picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey Tracey it’s me Max. Would you mind to turn on our video cam?” Max asked

“Sure thing” Tracey replied as he turned on the video cam. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much. Anyway can I talk to Professor Oak?”

“Okay, I’ll just get him”

A few minutes later Professor Oak appeared on Max’s screen.

“Well Max, isn’t this a surprise. So why did you call?” asked the Professor

“I need to tell you something Professor”

“Well what is it?” asked Professor Oak

After a few minutes of silence Max mange to to release a few words from his lips.

"Ash and May are alive"

End of chapter
    Last edited by midnightmoon; 25th August 2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: add more words

Ash and May head to their rooms leaving the boss with Mew. A few minutes later Ash and May were in their room. They shared the same room but slept in different beds. May was lying on her side on her bed; she seemed to be thinking something heavy. Ash just took off his jacket and saw May still in her dress. Ash decided to lie next to her.

“What’s the matter Haruka?” Ash asked May

“You know that boy with the Pikachu?” May replied as she turned towards Ash who was lying next to her “I think I know him”

“You do? Well how come you never told me?” and I thought we were friends” Ash said as he turned away from May. Facing his back towards her.

“Well it’s just he seems familiar to me. Like if I was related to him once”

Ash turned towards May and was facing towards her once again. “Now that you mention it, that boy and his little Pikachu dose ring a bell to me”

“It’s weird though. I never seen him in my life or even remember him in my childhood past and now he just pops in my mind of all of sudden” May explained. May looked at Ash who looked like he didn’t hear a word she said.

“Did you even listen to me?”

“Hmm? What did you say?” Ash asked

May turned away from Ash.

“Just joking, I heard what you said Haruka” Ash smiled “Now come on, let’s head to bed. We had a big day today”

“Yeah” May yawned “Goodnight Satoshi”
    Pretty weird that you used both their real names and japanese names.

After a few minutes of silence Max mange to to release a few words from his lips.

"Ash and May are alive"
    This shows that Prof Oak thought he was dead right? Wow all the suspense and twists in this plot it is getting good. Description and punctuation still needs a bit of more work though bu tother than that, looking great.

Advancers Tumblr

How did Ash and May die?

They didn't die. everyone thought they were dead.

Chapter four

Professor Oak didn’t seem to say anything after that. The words haven’t sunk into him yet. Everyone thought they were dead. Even Max but not anymore. Max didn’t know if he should tell more.

“Professor are you okay?” Max asked

“I’m fine Max. It’s just hard to believe that after three years they are still alive”

“Same here”

“Max hurry up!” Jaden yelled. Jaden was one very impatient person

“Coming!” Max called out back “Max looked back at the video cam. “Well I have to go now Professor. See you around”

“See you Max” Professor Oak smiled back.

Max turned off the video cam and joined the rest of his friends. Meanwhile back at the lab Professor Oak still couldn’t believe what Max had just said. “Ash and May are alive”. He knew Max wouldn’t just lie about that. Professor scratched his chinand sighed.

“I wonder how Delia will deal with this. But I have no choice but to tell her”

Professor oak got his coat and head his way to Delia’s house to tell her the news.

XxXxXx

“Finally we are here!” Vanessa yawned as she got off the boat “I can finally do my contest” Vanessa said excitedly

“Finally we got here so you can shut up about your contests” Jaden added as he also got out of the boat

“Shut up Jaden” Vanessa said to Jaden

Jaden just completely ignored Vanessa and walked right past her and hit his shoulder against hers as he walked past her who made her nearly fall off the dock and into the water. Vanessa got annoyed about this and ran after Jaden who was now quite ahead of her. Max was the last one to get out with Pikachu on his shoulder. They both sweat dropped when they saw Vanessa and Jaden chasing like cat and dog. Max went up to the two and both pushed them into the water to stop the fight. The two didn’t like it at all.

“Max what did you do that for?” Vanessa and Jaden both yelled out

“To stop your stupid fight, that’s why” Max replied as he continued to walk away from the two who were still in the water

Soon darkness covered the city of Lilycove and Max, Vanessa and Jaden where all in bed in the poke center. They all slept in bunk beds with Vanessa on the top with Jaden on the bottom. Max was on the other bunk bed with Pikachu snuggled in a ball shape next to him. Max was also having a dream at the same time.

“May, Ash, are you guys okay?”

“We are fine Max” May smiled at her younger brother

Ash poked May on the shoulder and May looked at Ash. Ash pointed towards the dark night sky. Thunder and high wind pressure where increasing rapidly. Ash and May looked at each other’s eyes once again and nodded. The two got up from the sandy beach they were and held hands.

“What are you guys doing?” Max asked as he also got up from where he was sitting at

“Max, May and I started this mess and we must end it” Ash replied to Max

“Don’t do it. You know what’s going to happen to you!” Max begged

“We are so sorry Max. But this is the only way”

But nothing can change the two young minds. They hold hands once again and closed their eyes. Soon they started to float above the ground. Soon they were above the sea and nearly touching the lightning bolts above them. Soon lights slowly came out of them. Soon more and more the light became brighter and soon it was too bright to see.

“Ash, May!”

Max woke up after the nightmare. Lucky nobody heard Max painful and desperate call. Max decided to take some fresh air. Max put on his clothes and head outside the poke center and walked to the beach. He overlooked the sight of the sea that glowed and shined with and endless dark sea filled with water Pokémon that popped up a few times. Max could feel that his dream was no ordinary dream, like it was telling him the future or something. Max looked at the endless dark sea more closely. Since he saw his sister and Ash alive there was only one word that suck into his head.

“May, Ash, where could you be?”

XxXxXxXx

“Boss why did you call us?” Ash asked

“Yeah boss. I just woke up” May added as she yawned right after

“It’s a new day, a new morning and a new Pokémon to catch” Giovanni said as he spin his chair around facing Ash and May “I want you two to catch Raikou”

“We already have Entei boss, isn’t that enough” May asked

“We are here to catch every legendary Pokémon that make a step on this planet Haruka and Satoshi. Didn’t I tell you that already?”

“Yes you did boss”

“Well I suggested you too go and find Raikou. You do know where he is?” Giovanni asked

“We can sense any Pokémon sense boss. I can sense Raikou is around Lilycove”

“Very well, now go” Giovanni commanded

Ash and May both nodded and with both a click of their fingers they both disappear before Giovanni’s eyes.

XxXxXxXx

“Yes! I got my last contest ribbon!” Vanessa happily cheered and jumped around the backstage room of the Lilycove contest room

“Well you were only lucky. The last match was surely going to put out your Umbreon for sure” Jaden said back to Vanessa

“If you have nothing to say nice I suggested you keep that big fat mouth of your shut!” Vanessa called back

“Now now guys, let’s all be quite now and head out okay?” Max suggested before getting major embarrassed from his friends

“Okay Max” Vanessa replied back at Max who was still annoyed off at Jaden

The three all headed out and had lunch at the town park. The place was all green with wild Pokémon everywhere they all looked.

XxXxXxXx

“So where is this place called Lilycove? May asked as they flew over a few towns

“Well this poke nav says it just past fortree but I’m pretty sure we past that already” Ash explained

“Maybe if we keep flying straight we might find it” May suggested

“Good idea Haruka” Ash replied back

After minutes of searching the two finally found Lilycove. They had a perfect bird eye view of Lilycove. The two didn’t knew that Lilycove was a cite and one big city it was.

“Great, now we have to look for Raikou in this place”

“Let’s just stop talking and get a move on”

“Right” May nodded

Ash and May flew over buildings, following their senses to find Raikou. Soon the two past a contest hall with balloons and ribbons everywhere. May look down and for some odd reason she decided to go down to the contest hall. Ash saw this and decided to join her. For some reason as well he wanted to take a look around. When the two got down to earth they both went invisible so nobody could see them. Ash and May walked all around until they were at the front entrance of the contest hall.

“Don’t tell me this is a…”

“This a contest hall” May continued

“But you never been to one have you?” Ash asked

“I don’t know” May replied back

End of chapter
    Last edited by midnightmoon; 27th August 2008 at 8:56 AM. Reason: add more words

So, let's analize this chapter O.o

So, May and Ash don't have any memory, and Max is dreaming about a wierd event that may take place in the future?

Plus, Raikou is in Lilycove? Who knew *shrugs*

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter!

(But why are you calling Ash and May by their Japanese names?)

P.S. I love the chemistry Jaden and Venessa have! You should ship them! ;D
    Heart Gold!
    Ho-ohRocks201's PokePet

(But why are you calling Ash and May by their Japanese names?)
    i couldn't think of any other name. ^_^

P.S. I love the chemistry Jaden and Venessa have! You should ship them! ;D
    lol. maybe

Plus, Raikou is in Lilycove? Who knew *shrugs*
    I choose Lilycove because i have pokemon emerald. i know all the towns. not like in Sinnoh i only know around about 2.

So, May and Ash don't have any memory, and Max is dreaming about a wierd event that may take place in the future?
    Yes thats right. they lost their memory and that dream is kinda important later on in the story.

Chapter five

Then a sharp pain came into May’s head which made her scream in pain. In May’s mind flashbacks that only lasted a second came in her head. All revolving around the word contests. May could remember her entering contests and winning ribbons, a boy with light green hair and another boy with long purple hair and many more. Her last flashback was her and Satoshi winning a half pink contest ribbon. After that she fainted in front of Ash’s eyes. Her pain was too much for her to withstand. Ash carried her in his arms and flew to a park. Ash couldn’t pick up Raikou sense so it was okay to waste a little time. Anyway this was Haruka we are talking about. At the moment Haruka was more important to him the Raikou.

Soon Ash got to the furthest tree in the park and lay May in his arms, patting her softly on her head. May was sleeping in his arms and May’s head was lying on Ash’s chest. She was sound asleep. Ash turned visible because no one was around. Ash couldn’t stand May in that much pain. In fact he had never seen May in that much pain before. He was so worried. She was the only person he could trust. She was the only person he knew.

XxXxXxXxX

“Now that was a meal!” Vanessa yawned

“Now I have to agree with you with that Vanessa” Jaden replied

“This is nowhere as good as Brock’s cooking” Max mention

“Brock?” the two asked

“Brock is an old friend of my sister’s and Ash”

“Ash and your sister?” the two asked again

“Ash is an old friend of my sister’s, May”

“How come you just mention this right now?” Jaden asked

“Okay guys, I’m going to tell you about myself. Don’t worry the story won’t be long”

“Well I like stories, go ahead Max” Jaden replied

“Alright then, I don’t remember much so forgive me if some parts don’t make sense”

“Just go” Vanessa asked

“Okay okay, it all started three years ago…”

Flashback

“You sure you want to go there sis?”

“Yeah, I haven’t seen Ash for a while”

“But you just got here dear” Caroline added

“Mom, I just came to visit to not stay”

“Well she’s on her journey. There’s nothing we can do about that” Norman said as he backed up his only daughter

“Thanks dad” May smiled

May zipped her bag and head out of the house, waving as much as she can before disappearing out of their sights.

Back then I didn’t know that was the last time I was going to see her. May told me that she was going to stay in Sinnoh for a few days, around about four days. She said she will call when she left Sinnoh but she didn’t. Soon we heard some bad news on the TV.

“Today on Pokémon news, a girl had disappeared on her way to Sinnoh. Now we bring you to the scene”

Everyone was watching TV back then. We thought it was just some random girl kidnapped for some ransom like in the movies. We were all shocked when the girl they talked about was my sister, May.

“Last night, around midnight, May Maple was kidnapped from her room on this cruise boat. Police say this is one hard mystery to crack since there isn’t much evidence to tell what actually happened. She was a contestant to enter the Johto grand festival this year”

A picture of May was shown in front of the TV with a number to call if she was seen.

Mom burst into tears as dad helped her as he cuddled her into his arms. I stood there shocked. As my sister was missing and we didn’t know if she was alive or dead. As if that wasn’t enough trouble for us to deal with a few days later after my sister’s disappearance something else appeared onto our screens at the time.

“Breaking news from Pokémon news, Ash Ketchum, famous Pokémon trainer has gone missing without a trace. We are now live to bring you the scene”

Even Ash wasn’t related to us he was part of our lives. First my own sister is missing and now Ash. What was happening? We really didn’t know. How come Ash and May got missing in a few days? We didn’t have the answer to that either.

“Well police say that the disappearance of May Maple and Ash Ketchum have some kind of link since both have not enough evidence to prove to what had happen here last night here in Hearthome poke center. Even friends of him were shocked to hear the news themselves” the reporter said in front of public TV.

The reporter interviewed Dawn and Brock. “So how to you deal with this now you know that Ash is missing?” the reporter asked. Dawn was too busy crying but mange to say a few words.

“Please whoever has Ash… please give him back…” Dawn said as she sniffed again

“What about you Brock?” The reporter asked as he gave the microphone to Brock

“I just hope Ash is safe and hopefully comes back alive”

Everyone was worried about my sister’s and Ash’s safely. What worried me was where could they be? Where they together? Could they be in danger? So many questions in my head back then. I wished they just got answered overnight but we all knew that these kinds of questions took time.

Soon after weeks of searching the police finally gave in. the said that May and Ash were dead. Those words broke my heart. I could still remember mom and Ash’s mom, Delia crying. They said that they couldn’t even find their bodies. This gave little hope that they were alive. Life wasn’t the same after that. Mom’s cooking went perfect to bitter. We never had contact with Delia ever again, for Professor Oak we didn’t have contact with him either. Life changed when Ash and May were gone. I found it amazing that two people could change people they loved lives so much.

Soon mom and dad had confidence for me to go on my own journey two years later. I understood why mom wouldn’t let me go at first. She didn’t want to lose another child. I promise mom that would never happen to me. She smiled at me.

End of Flashback

“So there you have it. My life three years ago” Max said

“Wow. So you sister died and then Ash died. Sad he was my role model” Jaden replied

“Yeah, he was my role model too” Max added

“Well we better head to the next town. It’s going to get late soon” Vanessa said

“Yeah let’s go” Jaden replied as he got his bag

“Hey, where’s Pikachu?” Max asked his two friends

“Pikachu is missing?”

End of Chapter
    Last edited by midnightmoon; 29th August 2008 at 9:34 AM. Reason: add more words

O.O

Pikachu is missing!

So, that's how it happened. May dissapeared, and then Ash went -poof- XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
    Heart Gold!
    Ho-ohRocks201's PokePet

Professor Oak didn’t seem to say anything after that. The words haven’t sunk into him yet. Everyone thought they were dead. Even Max but not anymore. Max didn’t know if he should tell more.

“Professor are you okay?” Max asked

“I’m fine Max. It’s just hard to believe that after three years they are still alive”

“Same here”

“Max hurry up!” Jaden yelled. Jaden was one very impatient person

“Coming!” Max called out back “Max looked back at the video cam. “Well I have to go now Professor. See you around”

“See you Max” Professor Oak smiled back.
    Nice start. I'm surer Delia would have take the news well. A nice chapter four though. Nice plot twists about Pikachu now being missing.

There are still some bits where you forget the full stops and punctuation. But this is all coming along nicely so far, the plot idea sounds original.

Advancers Tumblr

Chapter six

“What! Ash and May are alive?” Delia said in a high tone of voice “You know that I get angry about this Samuel! “

“Delia calm down. Max told this to me. We all know that Max wouldn’t lie about this” Professor Oak replied

“Yes please clam down Mrs. Ketchum” Tracey said

Delia sat down on the sofa in Professor Oak’s lab. Misty was also there and gave Delia a glass of water and sat down next to Tracey. After drinking the water Delia spoke again but this time in a calmer voice.

“So what did Max say?”

“Well that’s all really. He had to go” Professor Oak replied

“I wonder where they are. I hope their okay” Delia said as she stared down at her glass

“Ash is strong and so is May. They won’t give in easy”

“Well I better head to my apartment now” Delia said

“Okay then”

Delia said her goodbye and head out of the lab and walked to her apartment.

Lots had changed in three years. Delia decided to sell her old home and live in an apartment since she was living by herself. Misty came to Pallet to see her boyfriend Tracey and Professor oak still was a Professor. Soon Delia arrived at her apartment. When she got to her room she saw Mr. Mine cleaning like he always did. For a first time in three years Mr. Mine saw Delia smiled. Delia ran to Mr. Mine and gave him and hugged with tears of joy running down her face.

“His alive, their alive”

XxXxXxXxX

Soon May’s eyes opened and to her surprise she found herself lying on top of Ash’s chest. Ash was now asleep. May looked at him. For some reason her heart beat a little faster. She deicide to rest on his chest once again. A few minutes later Ash woke up and saw May in front of him. Nose to nose.

“Were you looking at me while I was sleeping?”

“Yeah” May smiled

“You freak me out sometime Haruka”

May just smile once again before asking Ash a question

“Hey Satoshi do you remember a half pink contest ribbon?”

“A ribbon?”

“Yeah”

Suddenly Ash could fell a jolt of lighting enter his mind. Out of nowhere he remembered a half contest ribbon he won with May back in Kanto. Then the boy they met who called himself Max appeared in his mind. He was there in the crowd waving at them and calling their names.

“Yeah I do remember that ribbon anyway do you remember Max?

“Max yeah I do” May replied back

“I think that boy has to do something with us”

“How?”

“I don’t know”

Soon the two sensed Raikou presents. The two got up and was about to fly up to follow Raikou’s sense when a furry yellow mouse fell on Ash’s head and made Ash fall to the ground. May identified the yellow mouse as a Pikachu. Pikachu had a bright red apple in his paws. Ash and Pikachu looked at each other for quite awhile. Pikachu was praying that Ash would at least remember something.

“What is a Pikachu doing here?” May asked

“Well it looks like it was getting an apple when it fell down this tree” Ash smiled

Pikachu broke like glass. Ash didn’t remember anything about him. Ash and May felt Raikou’s sense even more. He was near. Ash put Pikachu on the ground slowly and softly. Pikachu felt sad but tried not to show it to Ash. Back in their journeys Ash always told him to be strong no matter what. Sometimes the strongest sheds a tear.

Then Ash and May flew into the sky and follow Raikou’s sense. Leaving Pikachu looking at them while they fly away. Soon Pikachu heard footsteps becoming louder and louder as they came towards him. The steps made a stop behind Pikachu. It was Max.

“Hey Pikachu I’ve been looking for you”

But Pikachu was too busy looking at the sky hoping that Ash and May would come back to their senses and come back and be their old selves. Max was wondering at what was Pikachu was staring at then realize what he was really looking at. Max knelt down to Pikachu.

“You saw them again didn’t you?” Max whispered

“Pika pi” the yellow mouse replied as he still looked towards the sky hoping for his master’s return

Max picked up Pikachu and hugs him in his arms. Max could feel how sad Pikachu was seeing his old master in such a different way and not remember one thing about him.

“They’ll be back to their real selves soon Pikachu” Max whispered into Pikachu’s long yellow ears

XxXxXxXxX

By now Ash and May journey of following Raikou’s sense had ended. They found him. On top of Mount Pyre. The fog made him camouflage but Ash and May could see him perfectly, like there was no fog at all. Ash summoned his black sword with black aura coming out of it while May summoned her white bow with diamond arrows. They both aimed and Raikou but with Raikou’s high speed Ash and May’s attacks both missed. Raikou ran into the mountain even more where the fog was much deeper but Ash and May could still see him and chased after him.

XxXxXxXxX

Max and his friends, Vanessa and Jaden were heading past Mount Pyre when they heard crashing sounds on the suppose quiet mountain. Sounds of thunder collided with black and white magic. The sound and the scene was more terrifying then hell itself. Max knew it was them. It had to be them. Nobody else would have that much amount of magic in them.

XxXxXxXxX

“Come back Raikou!” Ash yelled at the legendary electric Pokémon before summoning a black slash which nearly hit Raikou

“Damn not even banishing blade can hit him” Ash told himself

“What if we use extreme speed to catch to him” May suggested

“Yeah, let’s do that Haruka” Ash nodded

Ash and May clicked their fingers and soon a white aura surrounded them and soon ran after Raikou who was ahead of them. When Raikou thought he lost the two strangers he was wrong. Ash and May were right ahead of him.

“Holy” May commanded

May shoot seven arrows right at Raikou but instead of hitting him they surrounded him and circling him. The arrows kept surrounding and circling him as they the speed of the arrows increased. Soon the arrows all headed towards the sky and one by one all of the arrows hit Raikou and break neck speed. Raikou fainted just when the move was done. Ash and May high fived each other.

“Once again the legendary guardians have prevailed once again!” Ash called out

“No one can beat us!” May joined in

Max, Vanessa, Jaden and Pikachu were all hiding at a bush right behind them. Max couldn’t believe his own two eyes. Ash and May nearly killed the poor Pokémon. Pikachu was anger at this and thunderbolt Ash and May. Ash and May turned around and saw who thunderbolt them.

“It’s you!” Ash and May called out at the same time

“Yeah it’s me” Max replied back “Anyway what have you done to Raikou!” Max called out but lifting his tone of voice much higher

“This isn’t your problem Max!” May called out

“You remember me May?”

“Wait this is May?!” Vanessa and Jaden called out in surprise as they popped their heads out of the bush

“Even I don’t know how I remember your name Max. Anyway leave Satoshi and me alone. We have work to do”

Max couldn’t help but tease his sister. “What are you going to do with Satoshi hmm? Something physically fun?” Max teased as he lifted an eyebrow

May’s head went all read in anger and steam was blowing out of her ears. For some reason Ash felt like he seen this before. Actually a lot. He didn’t remember when he saw it but he seemed to see this scene a lot. While May was chasing Max Ash decided to catch Raikou. He opened his left palm and summoned a bubble and which caught Raikou. Raikou was inside the bubble. Weak and having a hard time to breath.

“Haruka can you stop fighting now? You’re just giving me bad memories again”

“Memories?” May asked

“Never mind. Come on let’s go” Ash said as he click his fingers which made Raikou disappear “With Raikou he isn’t going to stay in that bubble for long” Ash added on

“Coming”

Ash summoned a portal which took them to their boss. After Ash and May enter the portal the portal disappear like it was never there and the whole fight never begun. Max looked as he saw his sister and Ash walked into the portal like they did in Cameron palace. Pikachu tugged on Max’s pants. When Max looked down Pikachu pointed to Vanessa and Jaden who were shocked and confused at the same time.

“Looks like I have some explaining to do” Max sighed

End of chapter

Chapter six

“What! Ash and May are alive?” Delia said in a high tone of voice “You know that I get angry about this Samuel! “

“Delia calm down. Max told this to me. We all know that Max wouldn’t lie about this” Professor Oak replied

“Yes please clam down Mrs. Ketchum” Tracey said

Delia sat down on the sofa in Professor Oak’s lab. Misty was also there and gave Delia a glass of water and sat down next to Tracey. After drinking the water Delia spoke again but this time in a calmer voice.

“So what did Max say?”

“Well that’s all really. He had to go” Professor Oak replied

“I wonder where they are. I hope their okay” Delia said as she stared down at her glass

“Ash is strong and so is May. They won’t give in easy”

“Well I better head to my apartment now” Delia said

“Okay then”

Delia said her goodbye and head out of the lab and walked to her apartment.

Lots had changed in three years. Delia decided to sell her old home and live in an apartment since she was living by herself. Misty came to Pallet to see her boyfriend Tracey and Professor oak still was a Professor. Soon Delia arrived at her apartment. When she got to her room she saw Mr. Mine cleaning like he always did. For a first time in three years Mr. Mine saw Delia smiled. Delia ran to Mr. Mine and gave him and hugged with tears of joy running down her face.

“His alive, their alive”

XxXxXxXxX

Soon May’s eyes opened and to her surprise she found herself lying on top of Ash’s chest. Ash was now asleep. May looked at him. For some reason her heart beat a little faster. She deicide to rest on his chest once again. A few minutes later Ash woke up and saw May in front of him. Nose to nose.

“Were you looking at me while I was sleeping?”

“Yeah” May smiled

“You freak me out sometime Haruka”

May just smile once again before asking Ash a question

“Hey Satoshi do you remember a half pink contest ribbon?”

“A ribbon?”

“Yeah”

Suddenly Ash could fell a jolt of lighting enter his mind. Out of nowhere he remembered a half contest ribbon he won with May back in Kanto. Then the boy they met who called himself Max appeared in his mind. He was there in the crowd waving at them and calling their names.

“Yeah I do remember that ribbon anyway do you remember Max?

“Max yeah I do” May replied back

“I think that boy has to do something with us”

“How?”

“I don’t know”

Soon the two sensed Raikou presents. The two got up and was about to fly up to follow Raikou’s sense when a furry yellow mouse fell on Ash’s head and made Ash fall to the ground. May identified the yellow mouse as a Pikachu. Pikachu had a bright red apple in his paws. Ash and Pikachu looked at each other for quite awhile. Pikachu was praying that Ash would at least remember something.

“What is a Pikachu doing here?” May asked

“Well it looks like it was getting an apple when it fell down this tree” Ash smiled

Pikachu broke like glass. Ash didn’t remember anything about him. Ash and May felt Raikou’s sense even more. He was near. Ash put Pikachu on the ground slowly and softly. Pikachu felt sad but tried not to show it to Ash. Back in their journeys Ash always told him to be strong no matter what. Sometimes the strongest sheds a tear.

Then Ash and May flew into the sky and follow Raikou’s sense. Leaving Pikachu looking at them while they fly away. Soon Pikachu heard footsteps becoming louder and louder as they came towards him. The steps made a stop behind Pikachu. It was Max.

“Hey Pikachu I’ve been looking for you”

But Pikachu was too busy looking at the sky hoping that Ash and May would come back to their senses and come back and be their old selves. Max was wondering at what was Pikachu was staring at then realize what he was really looking at. Max knelt down to Pikachu.

“You saw them again didn’t you?” Max whispered

“Pika pi” the yellow mouse replied as he still looked towards the sky hoping for his master’s return

Max picked up Pikachu and hugs him in his arms. Max could feel how sad Pikachu was seeing his old master in such a different way and not remember one thing about him.

“They’ll be back to their real selves soon Pikachu” Max whispered into Pikachu’s long yellow ears

XxXxXxXxX

By now Ash and May journey of following Raikou’s sense had ended. They found him. On top of Mount Pyre. The fog made him camouflage but Ash and May could see him perfectly, like there was no fog at all. Ash summoned his black sword with black aura coming out of it while May summoned her white bow with diamond arrows. They both aimed and Raikou but with Raikou’s high speed Ash and May’s attacks both missed. Raikou ran into the mountain even more where the fog was much deeper but Ash and May could still see him and chased after him.

XxXxXxXxX

Max and his friends, Vanessa and Jaden were heading past Mount Pyre when they heard crashing sounds on the suppose quiet mountain. Sounds of thunder collided with black and white magic. The sound and the scene was more terrifying then hell itself. Max knew it was them. It had to be them. Nobody else would have that much amount of magic in them.

XxXxXxXxX

“Come back Raikou!” Ash yelled at the legendary electric Pokémon before summoning a black slash which nearly hit Raikou

“Damn not even banishing blade can hit him” Ash told himself

“What if we use extreme speed to catch to him” May suggested

“Yeah, let’s do that Haruka” Ash nodded

Ash and May clicked their fingers and soon a white aura surrounded them and soon ran after Raikou who was ahead of them. When Raikou thought he lost the two strangers he was wrong. Ash and May were right ahead of him.

“Holy” May commanded

May shoot seven arrows right at Raikou but instead of hitting him they surrounded him and circling him. The arrows kept surrounding and circling him as they the speed of the arrows increased. Soon the arrows all headed towards the sky and one by one all of the arrows hit Raikou and break neck speed. Raikou fainted just when the move was done. Ash and May high fived each other.

“Once again the legendary guardians have prevailed once again!” Ash called out

“No one can beat us!” May joined in

Max, Vanessa, Jaden and Pikachu were all hiding at a bush right behind them. Max couldn’t believe his own two eyes. Ash and May nearly killed the poor Pokémon. Pikachu was anger at this and thunderbolt Ash and May. Ash and May turned around and saw who thunderbolt them.

“It’s you!” Ash and May called out at the same time

“Yeah it’s me” Max replied back “Anyway what have you done to Raikou!” Max called out but lifting his tone of voice much higher

“This isn’t your problem Max!” May called out

“You remember me May?”

“Wait this is May?!” Vanessa and Jaden called out in surprise as they popped their heads out of the bush

“Even I don’t know how I remember your name Max. Anyway leave Satoshi and me alone. We have work to do”

Max couldn’t help but tease his sister. “What are you going to do with Satoshi hmm? Something physically fun?” Max teased as he lifted an eyebrow

May’s head went all read in anger and steam was blowing out of her ears. For some reason Ash felt like he seen this before. Actually a lot. He didn’t remember when he saw it but he seemed to see this scene a lot. While May was chasing Max Ash decided to catch Raikou. He opened his left palm and summoned a bubble and which caught Raikou. Raikou was inside the bubble. Weak and having a hard time to breath.

“Haruka can you stop fighting now? You’re just giving me bad memories again”

“Memories?” May asked

“Never mind. Come on let’s go” Ash said as he click his fingers which made Raikou disappear “With Raikou he isn’t going to stay in that bubble for long” Ash added on

“Coming”

Ash summoned a portal which took them to their boss. After Ash and May enter the portal the portal disappear like it was never there and the whole fight never begun. Max looked as he saw his sister and Ash walked into the portal like they did in Cameron palace. Pikachu tugged on Max’s pants. When Max looked down Pikachu pointed to Vanessa and Jaden who were shocked and confused at the same time.

“Looks like I have some explaining to do” Max sighed

End of chapter
    Last edited by midnightmoon; 31st August 2008 at 3:02 AM. Reason: add more words

WHY! WHY MUST YOU MAKE ORANGESHIPPING CANON!

Now that that's over, I thought Deliah loves her home...

What happened to Mimey? O.o

Anyways, nice job!
    Heart Gold!
    Ho-ohRocks201's PokePet

oops i forgot ur a pokeshipper. lol

sorry it was the only thing i can thing of. (besides i don't like orangeshiipin either and i promise it will only happen once. ^_^)

Delia old home is a important part later in the story. ^_^

Hmm, let me take a wild guess...

Ash goes there, and regains his memories, perhaps?
    Heart Gold!
    Ho-ohRocks201's PokePet

hey guess what pal, I think Ho-oh's a joke to all pokemon!
    And how is that refering to my fan fic?

Hmm, let me take a wild guess...

Ash goes there, and regains his memories, perhaps?
    Just keep reading and u will find out. ^_^

Chapter seven

A shimmering portal opened once again in Giovanni’s office. When the portal was big enough Ash and May came out.

“Well, did you do what I asked?”

“Yes boss”

“Once again it was too easy” Ash replied proudly

“Go and have some rest. You had a big day”

Ash and May nodded and walked out of Giovanni’s office and into their room. Soon they were into their room and went fast asleep. Catching a legendary Pokémon wasn’t easy work. As hours past, dreams were begin created. Ash on the other hand, instead a dream he was dreaming about his dream was turning into a nightmare.

Ash was running down a hallway. Like the one in the one in the team rocket Kanto base. Ash was running down the halls as fast as he can calling out May’s name.

“May where are you?!” Ash called from the top of his lungs

“Ash is that you?” May called out

“May?! Ash called out again “Where are you?”

“Ash get out of here! This place isn’t safe!” May called back from a distance

“No May! I’m not leaving without you!” Ash called back

XxXxXxXxX

“Sir, his here”

“Very good. Looks like our last legendary guardian is here at last”

XxXxXxXxX

Ash kept running down the halls of the unknown place but to Ash his memory grew and grew. He knew the place. The base was actually the Kanto home base for team rocket. Soon Ash reached the end of the hall and there was a door in front of him. Ash turned the doorknob and pushed opened the door. When Ash looked around he couldn’t believe his eyes. May was inside a see though capsule with green water filled in with wires connected on her. May was surprised to find Ash right in front of her own eyes. Soon May’s eyes widen.

“Ash look out!” May called out

When Ash looked back he was knocked out cold.

Soon Ash woke up room his nightmare. He looked around. Everything was back to normal. He was in his room and he was still in his bed. He looked to his left and saw May still fast asleep. The sky looked a little dim so Ash guessed the time was around six or seven in the morning. Ash couldn’t sleep after that dream. It felt so real. Like it was telling his past. Ash got out of bed and head outside for some morning fresh air.

XxXxXxXxX

“WHAT!” Jaden called out in surprised way “THAT WAS YOU SISTER AND YOUR BEST FRIEND ASH!”

Max sighed once again “Yes Jaden that was my sister and Ash”

“But you told us that they were dead? Don’t tell me they are undead?”

“If they were undead Vanessa they would stink and look ugly” Max said “Not like me sister is already ugly enough” Max added

“So what do we do now?” Jaden asked still shocked after knowing that Ash and May are alive when he thought of they were dead

“I have a feeling that we will meet them again Jaden. So let destiny make our paths for the future” Max said

“Well we can’t just stay and talk about this forever. We still have Max’s gym battle in Mossdeep City” Vanessa said

“Well lets go” Max said

Jaden and Vanessa both nodded and everyone got their bags and head to the port where they would catch the ferry to Mossdeep Cite for Max’s next gym battle.

XxXxXxXxX

Ash was standing outside of team rocket’s base. He knew that dream meant more than a dream. Soon Ash heard the team rocket doors open. Ash looked back and saw his best friend, May.

“Haruka? What are you doing here?”

“I had a bad dream Satoshi and when I woke up you weren’t there” May added

“Do you want to talk about it?”

May nodded as a reply. The two walked back inside the base and went straight to their room. Both of them sat at the end of the bed and May started to tell her dream.

“Well from what I can remember I was heading to Sinnoh to visit you and some weird people I’ve never met. One had navy blue hair when the other one had dark brown spiky hair. I stayed there for a few days and left back to this place called Johto”

“Continue” Ash added

“Then I was on a cruise boat. Man was it fancy. The food was so yummy!” May smiling “Anyway it was late at night and I was packing my things back for Johto like I said before I have no idea where is was”

“Get back to the story May” Ash yawned

“Okay okay where was I?” May asked

Ash sighed “At the part where you were packing your thing to Johto”

“Oh yeah” May smiled “I was packing my things where my room door flew right open. People with black masks and dressed in black came out of nowhere. They had this little device thing which when they pointed at me it made this beeping sound. Soon they send out this net straight at me. It felt like it used thunder wave at me. I couldn’t move”

“Well then it was thunder wave”

“So the pain was horrifying. I sometimes can feel it when I think about it. The pain was intense that I fainted then when I woke up I was in some kind of lab”

“And?”

“That was all. My dream ended there”

“That’s really weird Haruka. I kind of had the same dream”

“Really?”

“Yeah, when I think about it I feel like it’s connected to us or something” Ash said as he scratched his chin

“Since we meet Max we keep having these weird flashback and dreams” May added “What do you think they mean?”

“I don’t know but what I do know it that they are more than dreams”

XxXxXxXxX

“Hey guys come over here!” Vanessa called out to her friends. Max and Jaden

The two young boys came running to the young brunette who was at the end of the boat looking towards an island.

“What is it?”

“I see Mossdeep guys!”

“Really?”

“Yeah” Vanessa replied as she pointed towards the island

“Well are you ready Pikachu for our next gym badge?” Max asked nearly sounding like Ash

“Pikachu!” the little yellow mouse replied with such happiness

When the boat made it stop Max and Pikachu rushed out of the boat. They haven’t had a battle for a long time. Jaden and Vanessa were on his tail.

“Hey wait up Max!”

End of chapter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast