Thread: viola X grant

Default viola X grant

ive been thinking about this after a while its not the last time we see them what is will there be more hints lets make this shipping happeng i got my info from http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ed!-READ-FIRST!! this shipping is FleurDeGrenadeShipping http://cheekrub.tumblr.com/post/7170...-touch-perfect is not owned by me http://cheekrub.tumblr.com/post/8019...h-all-the-hype not mine too also do you thing they are childhood friend
    Last edited by fenniken; 25th March 2014 at 2:08 AM.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

for me these two together since these two show they have a different side to theirs based on xy 20, where viola is calling him darling(zakuro - kun) of some sort, quite obvious there might be something between them.

@ fennekin: You might want to elaborate more on your opening post. The mods might close this topic if the opening post isn't too...informative? Plus, I am starting to like this ship; I wouldn't want the topic to be closed. :P

@ raigeki: I don't remember Viola calling him darling? The suffix "-kun" is pretty standard in Japan as a term of familiarity, so I can't really see that translating to "darling". :P

Anyways, that episode totally made me want to see more of their relationship. I wasn't expecting much, just recognition of each other being Gym Leaders, but they really mesh well together! Grant, personally, got me to like him just for his climbing tendencies. xD

In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429

Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

These two really do seem like an interesting shipping to look out for...Grant to me seems very goofy especially when he fell down xD. I just hope they show a little more playtime between the two to get a good shipping.

Don't worry gastly you'll be an artist soon enough D:

hopelly there are gonna be more es
    psiodes for themhttps://plus.google.com/app/basic/s/%23%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3XY/related?cbp=p8fj4lq621gt&sview=27&sro=%23%E3%83%9D %E3%82%B1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3,%23Pokemon&sri=0&spath =/app/basic/110516552902069134262/posts&sparm=cbp%3Dwai598ggdli9%26sview%3D1%26spath %3D/app/basic/stream/z13ixdjofofcvj45u04cgxx5hkfbgltga1w
    Last edited by fenniken; 24th March 2014 at 2:25 AM.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

I dunno if I'd count this out. It seems pretty popular in Tumblr. It was even the two most related tags for the Pokeani (Pokemon Animation) tag there for a little while...
    The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness Is like a villain with a smiling cheek.
    My Fanfiction.net Profile
    Current Stories:
    Pride in Him (Amourshipping Adventure Story) 2/4/2014 - ??? (Read it on Serebii!)
    Serena White and the Seven Pokémon (Amourshipping, Oneshot) 23/3/2014
    Homemade Chocolate (AmourShipping Oneshot) 13/2/2014
    Return of the Mastermind (Adventure Story, 6/6 parts, slight AmourShipping) 22/1/14 - 9/2/14
    Reaching for Understanding (AmourShipping Oneshot) 11/1/2014
    Goodbye (AmourShipping Oneshot) 5/1/2014
    Pokémon the Series: XY Amourshipping Drabbles Updated Weekly! Current Episode: XY011: The Bamboozling Forest!

They both seem to know each other well. It would be cool if Viola showed up when Ash battles Grant.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

i have a idea Viola cheering grant on in a cheerleader suit

how about chateaushipping ? kalosianshipping?
    Shippings i support:
    • AMOURSHIPPING
    that's it atm.... >,<
    LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ash-x...34204443345796
    Amourshipper Forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by gerkastylezkalos View Post
    how about chateaushipping ? kalosianshipping?
    good ideas kalosian is meh

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoo View Post
    These two really do seem like an interesting shipping to look out for...Grant to me seems very goofy especially when he fell down xD. I just hope they show a little more playtime between the two to get a good shipping.
    LOL I'm glad someone agrees about Grant being goofy. Going off from the game, I thought he'd be uber serious in the anime. xD
    BTW, I love your sig pic. C:

Quote Originally Posted by Purim View Post
    I dunno if I'd count this out. It seems pretty popular in Tumblr. It was even the two most related tags for the Pokeani (Pokemon Animation) tag there for a little while...
    I'd love a link. Browsing shippy fanart is another hobby of mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    They both seem to know each other well. It would be cool if Viola showed up when Ash battles Grant.
    That would be neat. Viola could potentially take pictures; put her photography skills to work. lol

Also, if you guys are thinking of ship names, I believe there's already one: FleurDeGrenadeShipping.

Just checked, Grant and Viola is in fact FleurDeGrenadeShipping.

I ship this so hard...that being said I hope we get to see more from Grant and Viola in future episodes
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    maybe we should just put it in the first post, that way people won't get confused if the ship name exists

to me these two really go together not to mention that they are gym leaders next to each other.

pardon me for the darling post, i was not very careful on what I just watched :x

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    thank you for telling me I very glad everone is posting il provide fanart
    Last edited by fenniken; 25th March 2014 at 2:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fenniken View Post
    do you thing they are childhood friend
    correction: think = thing

we'll probably see about that for now we can assume that they are really good friends to begin with unless viola talks something about her past with zakuro then maybe we can point out that they are childhood friends.

in the meantime we'll be saying that they are friends as of now until further notice

I really hope they show up together again in the future (besides Grant's Gym battle), but the chances are slim; if only because Gym Leaders don't get much screen time after Ash has his Gym battle with them. >.<

They have good chemistry, I hope we see more of them together. It would be very nice if Viola shows up when Satoshi battles Zakuro and to see who she cheers for.
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men.
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
    On such a full sea are we now afloat,
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures."
    -William Shakespeare Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Queequeg View Post
    They have good chemistry, I hope we see more of them together. It would be very nice if Viola shows up when Satoshi battles Zakuro and to see who she cheers for.
    that was actually what we're all thinking, imagine during the gym battle viola suddenly barges in to watch.

^ LOL If that happens, Viola will move up my favorite Kalos Gym Leaders list. Then again, I actually don't have a list. I'll just love Viola more. <3