Page 9 of 114 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

What other anime pairings remind you of Ikarishipping? (fanon and canon)
    does it include yaoi? coz lately I'm on a yaoi rampage but I don't really wanna offend anyone here. I know Aeneid onee-sama can tolerate yaoi to a certain degree.

What if Shinji and Hikari's daughter/son got stucked in their timezone?
    The son/daughter won't recognize them immediately, but knows that they're his/her parents after comfirming their names. Fearing their dislike for each other will cause him/her to disappear, the son/daughter would play the blacksmith and tamper their destiny bonds and turn the tables around =D

O.O why is my country mentioned?

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

^ - Singapore = Shinji. Something about Singaporean's work ethics and the playwording of Shin-ga-po-ru and Shinji.

Anyways, I think yaoi is acceptable. Just tone it down. XD

Done with school, but in need of something to do. orz

onee-sama!!! *glomps* fantastic. another link betwen Shinji and my country. And I guess it's a twist of fate that made me like IkariShipping =D

I'll wait for the comments of others first ^^;;

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

@xXContestShipperXx Aww thank you ^^ I'm glad that you guys like it n_n I'm not done yet though, cause there are SO MANY fanworks of IS x_X now I fully realize it, this ship is indeed very popular it makes me so happy n_n

@ serebii I don't mind the yaoi ^^ As long as it's not hardcore xD

Quote Originally Posted by kaze_wind View Post
    Hello, my dear family! I'm finally baaaaaaa~aaaack! *is bricked for being away so long* Gyack! lol So anyways, hello old people! *gives you guys cookies* And hello new ones! *also gives you guys cookies*

So, how's it been since I was gone for so long? (Yes, I was forcibly dragged back here by Guilt.)
    Kazeeee! <3 *glomps ya* Welcome back! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn's Paul View Post
    Ok I got an idea why Shinji and Hikari are the way they are.
    It's gotta to do with the Japanese name of the pairing, SINHiKa. (????)

Shinji is like SINgaporean-type, pragmatic and wants to see one thing: RESULTS. Nothing else matters. If you can't make the mark, you're out. That's all. In Singapore, we have a more 'organized' (some say Army-like) way of doing things - RESULTS first, who cares about how you do it. The faster the better too.

On the other hand, HiKari is like the HK (Hong Kong) type. The METHOD you use is more important than the result, this can be seen in the lassiez-faire (flexible) style people have there towards life. People there tend not to fret too much about life - (the nightlife there is booming - unlike Singapore.)

Of course, no two groups of people work better with other - Singaporeans and Hongkongers. Because their history is pretty similar (former British colonies, went thru Japanese occupation, English as 1st language,...)

You get the point don't you? It may be an implied thing, but it seems to be new evidence... OK go on and discuss!
    Wow interesting! ^^ I must confess I'm not really familiar with the Singapore and Hong Kong's ethics and such but I get it ^^ > Ikarishipping is fate 8D <
    Ooh and btw I saw a french word "the laissez-faire " I didn't know that use guys used it, that's cool ! n_n

Also guys I'd like to ask you something about the fanfics section. Should I "classify" them by type? For example put the childhood fics together, the high schools fics together ect or just put them randomly? Cause I noticed that we can easily find several fics which have a similar plot, it'd be easier for the readers and show the diversity of the IS writings 8D

^ - I agree on the classification. It'll be easier for the future readers to find the fic genre that they want.

And welcome back, kaze. Okaeri nasaimase~

Also guys I'd like to ask you something about the fanfics section. Should I "classify" them by type? For example put the childhood fics together, the high schools fics together ect or just put them randomly? Cause I noticed that we can easily find several fics which have a similar plot, it'd be easier for the readers and show the diversity of the IS writings 8D
    I like that idea xD May be a bit tricky for you though. XD

Hello, my dear family! I'm finally baaaaaaa~aaaack! *is bricked for being away so long* Gyack! lol So anyways, hello old people! *gives you guys cookies* And hello new ones! *also gives you guys cookies*

So, how's it been since I was gone for so long? (Yes, I was forcibly dragged back here by Guilt.)
    Welcome back! (yes I'm one of the newbies here xD) *eat cookies*

Shinji:...............who are you?
    Hikari: Aww, isn't he/she cute?
    Son/Daughter: I'm ten, for cripe's sake!
    Shinji: Well you look like a midget.
    Son/Daughter: I'M JUST SHORT FOR MY AGE BECAUSE I INHERITED BOTH OF YOU GUYS' SHORT HEIGHT GENE!!!!
    S+H: O.O...........................
    Hikari: Wai-what? Y-you mean? M-mine a-and Sh-Shinji's ch-chi......*faints*
    Son/Daughter:...............I probably shouldn't have said that..............

I promise to pop in more often! I swear!.......if the AP monster doesn't get me first......so, um, GO IKARISHIPPING!!!
    WHAT!? SHINJI IS SHORT!? *faints* *revives* Aww cute example xD

Shinji is like SINgaporean-type, pragmatic and wants to see one thing: RESULTS. Nothing else matters. If you can't make the mark, you're out. That's all. In Singapore, we have a more 'organized' (some say Army-like) way of doing things - RESULTS first, who cares about how you do it. The faster the better too.

On the other hand, HiKari is like the HK (Hong Kong) type. The METHOD you use is more important than the result, this can be seen in the lassiez-faire (flexible) style people have there towards life. People there tend not to fret too much about life - (the nightlife there is booming - unlike Singapore.)
    Really I never knew that... That's like really cool xD

@xXContestshipperXx: Thank you!

Kiyo x Megumi from Zatch Bell. At the beginning Kiyo was sort of like Shinji. Rude(ish) at first, cool, calm and collected (or as far from what I remember xD) Meanwhile Megumi reminds me of Hikari. Cheery, smiley, optimistic. (Again, from what I remember xD)
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 12th September 2008 at 4:44 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

The S2T is ready. All we have to do is wait for the cover of the S2T made by Suwamoto-chan. :3

Also, I've been making an AMV for the past few days, and I hope to post it in YouTube soon.

Allo~ Yes, onee-san is back, minna-san!.....no, wait, what did you guys call me again? Kaze-chan? Kaze-san? Kaze-sama? Kaze-sensei? I remember that from the old thread....um....yeah. Onee-san is back!

Anyways, heads up! My story, Twelve Weeks of Ikarishipping has been updated (several times) and is on the verge of the last chapter (or so). Whoever is the 100th reviewer gets a pic (hand-drawn) and cookies. Tons of cookies. And his/her very own ikarishipping story.

So......after browsing through the thread, I am here to reply to these topics that I have found! (Please note this might take a while....)

What made you choose to support Ikarishipping rather than the other Hikari or Shinji shippings?

I've always loved opposite attract pairings. That and the only real canon pairing that I've ever supported in the history of my life is KenshinxKaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. (Unless KiraxLacus count from Gundam) XD

If Satoshi wanted to try out a new magic trick on Hikari and Shinji, hand-cuffed them together, and lost the key, what would happen?

Satoshi: Oops! I, uh, lost the key....
    Hikari: WHAT?!
    Shinji: You mean that I'm going to be chained to her until you find that key?
    Satoshi: Um....yes....?
    H+S:.........................
    Satoshi: Uh, guys?
    Hikari: Satoshi.....
    Satoshi: Y-yes?
    Shinji: Run.
    Satoshi: O.O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ *runs away from PO'd Hikari and Shinji*

If you had to describe Ikarishipping as a color what color would it be?

Red: It's the colour of anger, but it's also the colour of love. Suits the two, doesn't it?

If Paul and Dawn switched bodies what would happen?

Hikari: OMG! Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?
    Shinji: >.< Dang it, what's with this outfit? It's illegal in at least ten cities! So short! *tries to pull skirt down*

If Paul and Dawn were chosen and forced to sing karaoke togther which song would they sing?

XD I already made them sing karaoke together in Twelve Weeks. And I suck at this kind of music thing, so, uh.........je ne sais pas~ *runs away from angry family* Wow. It's so big it reminds me of the Weasley family! *is bricked*

Hikari and Shinji are on this game show that forces them to go camping together for a week with nobody else, what will happen during this time?

Hikari: What do you MEAN I have too much clothing?! I'm on TV, dang it!!!
    Shinji: Too much clothing and too little essentials. How did you survive your journey with Takeshi and the git?
    Hikari: *blushes* Kaa-san packed my bags and Takeshi basically took care of the food and stuff....
    Shinji:............*slaps forehead* Doomed. We're doomed.
    Hikari: Hey!
    TBC~

Have you ever read a book that reminded you of ikarishipping? If so, which book and how did it remind you of ikarishipping? Fanfics don't count xD

Artemis Fowl: Artemis = Shinji and Holly = Hikari, except Holly is more resourceful.
    Harry Potter: I dunno how, but yes, Harry Potter. *is bricked*

Make up your own poem that describes ikarishipping

WTF?! I can do poetry analysis, but I SUCK at poetry, so.....

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    What's with the outfit...
    Oh, and that ditzy attitude, too.
    ~Shinji

Hikari: D:< *rips the poem* SHIIIIIIIINJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
    Satoshi: Uh-oh. Angry woman on the loose! AHHHHH!!!! *ducks behind rock*
    Takeshi: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

If Ash saw Dawn or Paul doing something affectionate what would he do?

Satoshi: *sees Shinji and Hikari kissing* Huh? *rubs eyes*.........must be that cactus juice that one guy on a flying bison gave me. Huh. He DID warn me of hallucinations....
    Hikari: *breaks the kiss* I wonder if he knows that juice wore off days ago....
    Shinji: Twit. *pulls Hikari in for another kiss*

AN: Yes, that was a reference to Avatar. XD *is bricked*

In the Oreburgh gym when Dawn had to stop Ash and Paul's argument what do you think would happen if Brock didn't hold Dawn back when Paul didn't know her name and she got wicked angry at him?

Hikari: *tries to strangle Shinji* WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM?!
    Shinji: *is trying to shove Hikari back* WHY SHOULD I REMEMBER THE NAME OF SOME ANGRY GIRL WHO'S TRYING TO MURDER ME?!
    *giant dust cloud to cover up Shinji and Hikari's fight*
    Takeshi: Should we stop the fight?
    Hyouta: Maybe....*pulls out some popcorn* Anyone want some?
    Satoshi: Ooh, me! Me!
    Pikachu: Pika....*slaps forehead*

What fruit is ikarishipping like most?

A) Strawberries: a perfect blend of sweet and sour....most of the time.

B) Chôm chôm! Or rambutan in English. The fruit is sweet, but also has that little sour tang.

What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?

Kaze grinned evilly as she picked up the Shinji and Hikari dolls. "Ok, now, guys," she said a bit too cheerfully. "I'm gonna make sure ikarishipping's gonna happen...."

*ON TV*

Hikari: You know what, Shin-ahh!
    Shinji: That's not the li-ack!
    Satoshi: O.O Dude! You guys aren't supposed to kiss! Save that for the last DP episode! Ack, I think I said too much...
    Director: *sigh* Fangirls and voodoo dolls....CUT!

What would be the reaction of shinji if he saw Hijari in a swim suit?

Hikari: Shinji~ What do you think of my new swim suit? *poses sexily*
    Shinji: .............meh. *walks away*
    Hikari: Meh?! Meh?! Is that all you have to say?! Hey! Don't you DARE walk away from me! Get back here this instant, Shinji!

what would happen if Dawn found out Paul had a finance?

Hikari: *reads the topic from up above* What?! You have a fiancée?! And after all this time, you STILL haven't told me?! Even though we're DATING?!
    Shinji: We're dating? Fiancée? Oh, you must mean that one rabid fangirl who goes around telling everyone that she and I are engaged....hold on.....we're dating?!

How would you like Paul to make his next appearance and what kind of hints would you like to see?

Next appearance? Do I even have to say it?! I WANT HIM NOW!!! *sobs* I NEED my dosage of Shinji each episode! He, Reiji, and the possibility of ikarishipping is the ONLY reason why I still watch Pokémon!!! (that and of course Gen [Riley] and Denji [Volkner])

What I want to see? Hikari and Shinji making out and then running off into the sunset to get married and start a family, but then, of course, that would be too unrealistic. Instead, I want to see Shinji and Hikari fight, tag battle and lose (or come close to losing), argue over the tag battle, Team Rocket coming in and separating the group with Hikari and Shinji together, Shinji and Hikari making up, Shinji and Hikari running into the trainers they were tag battling earlier and having a rematch with the pair totally blowing their opponents away, Hikari and Shinji meeting up with Satoshi and Takeshi, and to end it, Hikari and Shinji kissing with the sun setting in the background. If that happens, I'll die happily.

How would Paul react to Dawn cheering Him on in the Cheerleader outfit?

Shinji: Where do you get all of these skimpy outfits?!
    Hikari: *blushes* Well, there's this one store that sells fantasy clothing....
    Shinji: *slaps forehead* I do not need to hear anything else....
    Hikari: But do you like it?

What would you do if Dawn and Paul kissed in the anime, even if by accident?

I'd cheer, shout, "IN YOUR FACE, PENGUIN AND PEARLSHIPPING!!!", dance around, record the episode, and then die happily. XD

If there was an episode of Pokemon when it's like a Mystery Dungeon and Ash and co. turn into a pokemon what do you think Dawn,Ash, and Paul would turn into?

Hikari: Chikorita/Piplup
    Shinji: Chimchar/Cyndaquil/Charmander/Squirtle/Turtwig/Bulbasaur/Totodile (because everyone knows that no matter what Pokémon starter, Shinji would TOTALLY pwn!)
    Satoshi:.........Pikachu. Or Meowth. XD

Have you ever seen any movies that remind you of Ikarishipping?

Uh..........The House Bunny?! I mean, ditzy girl hooking up with (a nicer) smart guy? I DON'T KNOW!!! DON'T KILL ME!!! *sobs*

When will Shinji/Paul realize that he has feelings for Hikari/Dawn and how, where and when will he tell her

Shinji: *throws a rose at Hikari* You. Me. Date. Saturday. 7:00 PM. Wear something tight.
    Hikari: *blushes* Okay!
    Satoshi: Did he just ask you out?!
    Hikari: Yeah. *sigh* Isn't he the best?
    Takeshi: Ah, young love....

Dawn and Paul leaves their pokemon at the Solaceon's Pokemon Day Care and their pokemon breeds and have an egg, reactions?

Shinji:.............I claim the egg.
    Hikari: What?! No way! I want the egg! Besides, you wouldn't be a very good parent!
    Reiji: Actually, Shinji has the knowledge of breeding and taking care of young Pokémon since our family runs a breeding center....
    Hikari:.......darn!
    Shinji: Heh.
    Hikari:..............um, what will the egg hatch into anyways?
    Reiji:.......um, Igglybuff?
    Hikari: It evolves with friendship, right? Hah! I get the egg then!
    Shinji: No, I'M getting the egg! Wigglytuff are strong Pokémon!
    Reiji: *sigh* This could take a while....

How would they act battling each other?

I can imagine them yelling at each other because of the battle rage, but Shinji wouldn't degrade Hikari like he does Satoshi (i.e. calling her a pathetic trainer). If he doesn't win too easily. Or he could let Hikari win and call it a fluke...but we would know he let her win~ ;-)

What candy flavor would ikarishipping be?

I shall say it in the language of chocolate! Well, Shinji's dark chocolate, and Hikari's milk chocolate, so...a Hershey's truffle? Milk chocolate on the outside and dark chocolate on the inside to symbolize how Hikari can change Shinji!

What would Paul do if he found Dawn hurt and alone in the middle of the woods or forest? Or if she was unconcious and alone?

Well, Shinji might be rude, but he's not evil, so I can imagine him taking her in and nursing her back to health! Or if she's conscious and alone, he'd let her tag along (or rather this

Hikari: *sobs* Sh-Shinji, can I come along with you?
    Shinji: Whatever.

What should the ikarishipping motto be?

I agree with Rissychan's motto. Or....um........I got nothing.

Would Dawn try to help/save Paul if he was cursed?

Yes!!!

Hikari: So, the only way to save Shinji is to kiss him?
    Me: Yes! Yes! That's the only way he'll wake up! Three more minutes to decide, or else he'll die!
    Hikari: *blushes* O-okay....t-to save Sh-Shinji....*leans down and kisses the unconscious (actually drugged so that he won't wake up unless someone kisses him) Shinji*
    Me: Yes! Mission "Get Hikari to kiss a drugged Shinji" is a success!........I need to make shorter mission names....

If Paul and Dawn would get married X3, what would they name their children?

Eiji, Akari, and Kuromi.....right? I mean, they rhyme with Shinji and Hikari....in a way....*is bricked*

SasuSaku, UlquiOri, Zutara, BattousaixKaoru (Rurouni Kenshin), KyoxTohru (except Hikari's not as much of a crybaby as Tohru)

*sits back and looks at post*..................................wow, that's long.....

Banner was made by: Rissychan

What would Paul do if he found Dawn hurt and alone in the middle of the woods or forest? Or if she was unconcious and alone?

Well as long as no one else would never know Paul would help, he's not that evil

If Ash saw Dawn or Paul doing something affectionate what would he do?

Ash:OMFG BROCK COME OVER HERE! DAWN AND PAUL ARE KISSING
    Dawn:SHUT UP! *kicks Ash*
    Brock:0_0

Here are some new topic

If Paul and Dawn were engaged how would they tell Reggie and Johanna and how would they react?

If Dawn fainted in the middle of a battle between Paul and Ash what would happen?

Also sadly I haven't done any updating to the ikarishipping website @ ikarishipping.synthasite.com but if anyone has any fan art, AMVs, or any thing ikarishipping related that they would like to donate send them to me.
    Last edited by MKPokemonMaster; 13th September 2008 at 3:06 AM.

The S2T is ready. All we have to do is wait for the cover of the S2T made by Suwamoto-chan. :3
    *claps and wonders what cover will look like*

Also I'm working on a new picture (well not-so-new, been working on it for two, three, maybe four nights xD) It's suppose to be a family portrait of Shinji, Hikari and their kids which I named Onshuu, Sakura and Jun xD

@Kaze wind: Wow that's one long post O.o Makes me dizzy...

Also, I've been making an AMV for the past few days, and I hope to post it in YouTube soon.
    Ooh, aww... Awesome! When do you think you'll have it up? And can't wait for it

Oops, forgot topic O.o'' *bows*

If Paul and Dawn were engaged how would they tell Reggie and Johanna and how would they react?

Reggie would be all starry eyes and teary, maybe teasing Paul. For some reason I imagine him asking a lot of quesitons and nudging Paul and wink wink and all... xD As for Johanna she'll be crying, saying things like 'My baby girl's growing up!" and 'I can't believe you're getting married!' T.T Well, yeah, that's how I imagine their reactions.

If Dawn fainted in the middle of a battle between Paul and Ash what would happen?

Why is Ash included? *chucks him off plane to Pallet Town with Mimey and his mother* Now that he's gone...

Dawn: Buneary-! *faints*
    Buneary: Bun! 0.0
    Paul: Dawn! *runs over to her and checks for pulse*
    Paul: Dawn! Wake up, wake up! Wake up annoying girl! *shakes her*
    Paul(in his mind): Oh no oh no!
    Conscience: Kiss her, fool!
    Paul: Who are you?
    Conscience: Kiss her! Three seconds to live... Three, two-!
    Paul: *kisses Dawn or as Brock and Ash thinks, CPR*
    Dawn: Mm... Peppermint...
    Conscience: Conscience matchmaker strikes again... Now for the buneary and weavile...
    xD
    That was random... I'll think of a better one later. xD

Raise your hand if you think Shinji should be in DP099 and DP100 *raises hand* Also raise your hand if you think those two episodes (99 and 100) should have loads of ikarishipping hints xD *raises hand*
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 13th September 2008 at 6:45 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by Rissychan View Post
    Yay already 10 pages guys! =D *throws confettis*

@Imnotabanana Oooh so you're nurselorry from youtube! ^^ I watched ya :3
    *hides* don't tell anyone that i'm really nurselorry xD

anyway =D

Oldrivalshipping (Blue x Green)- because they always quarrel, but they always knew that they like each other. It reminds of me of Ikarishippy

Contestshipping (May x Drew) - Still fighting xD, and it has cute scenes of lawv. like ikarishippy

mehh.. i could'nt think of other couples, ikarishippy is just so awesome xD

-hey, i heard that you like bananas ?xD LOL-

Hiyaz!

Ok, so my absoultely screwed-up idea actually had some takers!
    Well, actually, maybe I should just add that I am a Singaporean who has lived in HK before. So well, you get the idea.

If Paul and Dawn were chosen and forced to sing karaoke togther which song would they sing?
    Hikari's theme. Obviously, especially after hearing the Shinji version of it. Go check out youtube.

What should the ikarishipping motto be?
    I thought Ikarishipping was a good enough testament.
    I asked my Geography teacher a random question ~ why does Drew have such weird hair?
    She said: "Acid rain". Go figure

Ugh, I'm so sorry that I hadn't post since the third page. My Internet connection was not giving any connection so I had to move everywhere to get some. Also, I got this cold that I currently battling so I getting really tried of it since I got it for 4 days. Oh, well I try to answer some of these topics the best I can.

If Paul and Dawn were chosen and forced to sing karaoke together which song would they sing?

“World is Mine” Shinji will sing Kaito's version and Hikari sing Miku's version. Mmm....It doesn't sound Ikarishipping, but that what I can think for now.

Have you ever read a book that reminded you of Ikarishipping? If so, which book and how did it remind you of Ikarishipping? Fanfics don't count xD

Eh....nope! I always been reading books with only one main character and the rests doesn't really had a role in the story. But if manga and light novels count I choose ZeroxYuki from Vampire Knight and KyonxHaruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

What would you do if Dawn and Paul kissed in the anime, even if by accident?

I will download the EP. And watch over and over until my death.

What should the Ikarishipping motto be?

I agree with Rissychan's motto since I was never good with motto. -_-

If Paul and Dawn would get married X3, what would they name their children?

Onshuu, Renji, Kari

*contributes Ikairshippy wallpaper*

http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n.../ikariwall.jpg

this forum needs more ikarishippy lawv!!!
    =D

=D

Aww how cute! x3 And Iagree on the ikarishipping love! xD

Hikari's theme. Obviously, especially after hearing the Shinji version of it. Go check out youtube.
    Does Paul actually sing it? Like in his own voice? If so, CUUUUTE!!!

Oh, and welcome back Mitsukai!

Oh, and I was listening to this song yesterday and it reminded me so much of ikarishipping!
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 13th September 2008 at 6:13 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by Rissychan View Post
    Ooh and btw I saw a french word "the laissez-faire " I didn't know that use guys used it, that's cool ! n_n

Ooh! " laissez-faire"! I think thats one of the few things in french that I know um......* thinks really hard*....hold on i got this......*thinks*.......OH! "laissez-faire" doesn't that mean " to be left alone" kinda like, let things fall where they may?

am i right Rissychan? * is bricked* Oh, btw! I love the front page of the thread ^.^ It's awesome<333333 Oh and I think the fanfiction section thing would be a good idea, that way the people would know what's in store XD

Like what Aeneid said, SasuSaku, Amuto, Zutara, oh I think karinxkazune from kamichama karin seem to fit nicely, ryou and ichigo from tokyo mew mew, OH! TAKANARI AND HAINE FROM GENTLEMEN'S ALLIANCE!!!!! They are like the perfect counterparts for Shinji and Hikaris, next to Sasuke and Sakura ^.^

@ ooh that whole signapore thing sounds cool! Wow, haha, leave it to us crazy shippers to find these FATED hints.

@ welcome back Kaze wind!! It's awesome to have you back ^.^

The other day I came up with this crazy idea when I was listening to holiday music, I was thinking that maybe we should throw together a holiday ikarishipping S2T!!! That is....if you guys want to....LOL! But yeah, I think it would be really cool

AND UGH! I REALLY WANT TO UPDATE MY STORIES!! GRRRR! I should really work on Model Behavior soon so I could probably just work on A Precious Bond on my home computer like I am know doing with MB.....
    Last edited by Kawaii-chan; 14th September 2008 at 12:02 AM.

hehe your gone for 7 hourse or so and they already went to the next page
    WOW X)

I will now tell. THROUGH STORYTELLING!!

Dawn: Uh...mom? I'm...e-e-enga-
    Johanna: SQUEE!! YOUR GETTING MARRIED!! YOUR SO GROWN UP!! NEXT THING YA KNOW I'LL BE A GRANDMOM AND THEN-
    Dawn: MOM!! *turns off video chat*

Reggie: Hehe your lucky Paul, she's pretty.
    Paul: Shut up.
    Dawn: Hey! Now what did we talk about?
    Paul: Uh...the wedding colors are purple, gold, and navy blue?
    Dawn & Reggie: -.-'

How would she faint is the question...
    Paul: Electabuzz use *an electric attack*
    Dawn plays with a lightning rod...
    Dawn: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
    She faints with the wild frizzy hair
    Ash: Dawn!
    Paul: Hmph. Annoying girl. (runs over to her anyway)
    --
    meh, either that or he just walks away...

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post
    Does Paul actually sing it? Like in his own voice? If so, CUUUUTE!!!
    Actually I think that Suwamoto said that she had lowered te tone of Hikari's voice to make it sound like Shinji's , but it's not obvious at all 8D
    Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6AQWhqp1k
    I always crack up when I listen to it XD

Quote Originally Posted by imnotabanana View Post

=D
    Awww! Thanks! It's so awesome! <3 The first ikarishippy wallpaper ever if I remember correctly n_n *will definitely go to the fp*

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii-chan View Post
    Ooh! " laissez-faire"! I think thats one of the few things in french that I know um......* thinks really hard*....hold on i got this......*thinks*.......OH! "laissez-faire" doesn't that mean " to be left alone" kinda like, let things fall where they may?
    LOL xD That's roughly it ^^ Literally it means "let do" , like let life and things go by and not caring about it x3

am i right Rissychan? * is bricked* Oh, btw! I love the front page of the thread ^.^ It's awesome<333333 Oh and I think the fanfiction section thing would be a good idea, that way the people would know what's in store XD
    Thank you! ^^ Ikarishipping deserves an ikarikicious front page! > I'm surprised that only our thread has a front page like this by the way, at first I thought that putting colors and stuff wasn't even allowed since noone used it xD
    And thanks I'll go with the plot thing then ^^

The other day I came up with this crazy idea when I was listening to holiday music, I was thinking that maybe we should throw together a holiday ikarishipping S2T!!! That is....if you guys want to....LOL! But yeah, I think it would be really cool
    I like this idea :3

Raise your hand if you think Shinji should be in DP099 and DP100 *raises hand* Also raise your hand if you think those two episodes (99 and 100) should have loads of ikarishipping hints xD *raises hand*
    Me me! 8D *raises both hands* I so love Shinji <3 I want more Shinjiness in DP D:

@Kaze Wow such a huge post! X3 You're so brave I don't think I would've been able to do the same xD

@Mitsukai Welcome back <3 Aww hope you feel better soon =x *hugs*

@Star Yay, do show it to us when you're done! ^^

@Aeneid Yay again! :3 I've just finished one too, I'll give you guys a link when it's uploaded ^^

@Dawn's Paul Nice banner ^^

I'm back. Yes, everyone, the demon child's back. *everybody groans*

Welcome back Kaze and Mitsukai!!

The holiday S2T would be so cool!!

Oddly enough, I was listening to a song that had absolutely nothing to do with Ikarishipping, yet I was thinking only of the shipping and then I was falling out of my chair laughing XD My life revolves around Ikarishipping, it seems.

imnotabanana: OOOOHHH!!! Ikarishipping wallpaper!! *saves to computer* *puts as wallpaper* My brother's probably gonna yell at me for putting it, but it's my computer too XD

*raises both hands*

AND UGH! I REALLY WANT TO UPDATE MY STORIES!! GRRRR! I should really work on Model Behavior soon so I could probably just work on A Precious Bond on my home computer like I am know doing with MB.....
    Don't rush perfection =) I hope you get to update your story soon~ I miss reading them.

Dawn's Paul: You put up the banner!! *looks over* Uh-huh...It looks so awesome and perfect there!!

...****. The other computer crashed again. -______-;
    *hits computer* START!!!!
    I can't update my stories or do anything now except post stuff now.
    Last edited by ~FireLeaf~; 14th September 2008 at 2:17 AM.

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

i just found out that i had some photo enhancer
    so here's the first project:
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/21jucnb.jpg[/IMG]
    its title is: dawn and paul sharing secrets under the moonlit sky
    0.0 very long title
    Last edited by kiara911; 14th September 2008 at 2:22 AM.

i just found out that i had some photo enhancer
    so here's the first project:
    http://i38.*******.com/21jucnb.jpg
    its title is: dawn and paul sharing secrets under the moonlit sky
    0.0 very long title
    Aww what a cute pic :3

You mean like ones with Christmas carols and other holdiday songs? If so, count me in on that idea! xD If not, and you mean just another S2T like the last one, COUNT. ME. IN!!! xDDD

Oddly enough, I was listening to a song that had absolutely nothing to do with Ikarishipping, yet I was thinking only of the shipping and then I was falling out of my chair laughing XD My life revolves around Ikarishipping, it seems.
    lol you're not the only one xD
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

@~StarWisher~-san: Eheheheh, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to make you dizzy!

@Rissychan: Large post, yes. Brave? Uhh.....see, my sorting into the Hogwarts houses is still in pending, so I have to get back to you on that whole "brave" concept. *is bricked*

@Mitsukai-san: zOMG! Mitsukai-san! I haven't seen you in like, forever! *glomps* You need to shower us in more ikarishipping fanarts, Mitsukai-san. *gives you cookies*

Anyways, great wallpaper, imnotabanana-san!.....can I call you Banana-san? *is bricked* *saves wallpaper and grins crazily*

Heh. Ikarishipping holiday....well, Halloween is the closest, right? So we can get Hikari and Shinji to dress up! *grabs sparklers and starts dancing* Urk. It's not Independence Day....hold on....*grabs pencil* Let's have people submit artwork and/or fanfics for an ikarishipping Halloween! How does that sound?

YES!!! *enthusiastically shoots up both hands and waves them frantically* Definitely! I'd almost die happily if that happens! The only thing that could make that better if they actually kiss!!!

Anyways, to the topics:

Hikari: Kaaaaaaaaa-saaaaaaaaaaaan! Guess what! I'm getting married to Shinji! We're going to have a gigantic cake, and everything will be pink and magenta and white and yellow and sparkly--
    Ayako: *over Hikari's continuous rambling* Hikari's getting married? That means she'll have children! And that means I'll be a grandmother! Which means I'll be old! Oh no! *faints due to shock*
    Hikari: And there will be lots and lots and lots of fl--kaa-san? Kaa-san, are you all right? Kaa-san? Are you still there?

Shinji: Reiji, I'm getting married.
    Reiji: Ehhh?! You're getting married before me?!
    Shinji: Yes.
    Reiji: Hold on! Can you postpone that wedding until AFTER I propose to Sumomo and we get happily married?
    Shinji: Can't. Hikari wants to get married right away.
    Reiji: Why?
    Shinji: *blushes* Um, something....about....marrying early....so that we can....have...plenty of.....kids.....
    Reiji: O.O............................................... ..............*bursts out into uncontrollable laughter*
    Shinji: *blushes angrily* It's NOT funny, onii-san!!!

Hikari: *wipes brow* Ugh. This heatwave is KILLING me! *gets back to watching Shinji and Satoshi battle*
    Satoshi: Gah! Too hot! Buizel! Cool me off with an Aqua Jet!
    Buizel: Bui! *evil gleam* *shoots of at Satoshi and knocks him out*
    Shinji: Well, if the trainer is unable to battle, I suppose I win. *wipes brow and pulls off jacket and shirt underneath*
    Hikari: ZOMG!!! Shinji's toned chest! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! So happy!!! ^/////////////////////////^ *faints due to blood loss*
    Shinji: Umm.......*sweat drops*
    *In the human world*
    Fangirls: ZOMG!!! Shinji's toned chest! Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! ^////////////////////^ *faints due to blood loss*

If Shinji really did that, I would SO download the episode and watch it over and over and fangirl.....XD

Banner was made by: Rissychan

Quote Originally Posted by kaze_wind View Post

If Shinji really did that, I would SO download the episode and watch it over and over and fangirl.....XD
    LMAO! Your answers were so epic ) I would SO do the same by the way teehee~~ x3 *shot*

I guess Johanna would like be dubious at the beginning cause she knows Hikari and her "daijoubu! >" motto xD But then she would be happy for her ^^
    And Reggie, he would be happy about it and tease Shinji to hell xD And also he would so make sure that everybody's aware of it within the day. ) I can so picture him calling Satoshi and co , breaking the news X3

If we're being realistic, Ash would be like "OMG! Dawn! Are you okay?" and Shinji would not move ( y_y). But,then Ash would be so hopeless in his attempts to save her that Shinji would eventually take care of it and try to save Hikari by giving her the kiss of life 8D
    Ash: What the__! What are you doing?!
    Shinji: Isn't that obvious? Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation <_<
    Hikari *faking* -///-

Also guys I've finished the amv ^^ Dawn is Paul's Barbie Girl w00t! 8D
    I had so much fun with this one x3

Hikari: *wipes brow* Ugh. This heatwave is KILLING me! *gets back to watching Shinji and Satoshi battle*
    Satoshi: Gah! Too hot! Buizel! Cool me off with an Aqua Jet!
    Buizel: Bui! *evil gleam* *shoots of at Satoshi and knocks him out*
    Shinji: Well, if the trainer is unable to battle, I suppose I win. *wipes brow and pulls off jacket and shirt underneath*
    Hikari: ZOMG!!! Shinji's toned chest! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! So happy!!! ^/////////////////////////^ *faints due to blood loss*
    Shinji: Umm.......*sweat drops*
    *In the human world*
    Fangirls: ZOMG!!! Shinji's toned chest! Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! ^////////////////////^ *faints due to blood loss*
    GAAAHH! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! SHINJI SHIRTLESS AND TONED! *faints dues to blood loss* x.X Omg just thinking of Shinji being shirtless can be enough to give you a nosebleed xD

Also guys I've finished the amv ^^ Dawn is Paul's Barbie Girl w00t! 8D
    I had so much fun with this one x3
    Awesome! I'm watching it now, and loving it so far ^.^

lol your answers are hilarious Kaze Wind xD Makes me laugh so hard

Heh. Ikarishipping holiday....well, Halloween is the closest, right? So we can get Hikari and Shinji to dress up! *grabs sparklers and starts dancing* Urk. It's not Independence Day....hold on....*grabs pencil* Let's have people submit artwork and/or fanfics for an ikarishipping Halloween! How does that sound?
    ARTWORK!? I'M IN!! *goes off to draw bunny costumes on Shinji and Hikari* No, wait, Halloween not Easter xD *goes off to draw picture of Hikari and Shinji in halloween costumes* xD
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 14th September 2008 at 6:16 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Page 9 of 114 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast