Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Default Hi?

hihi, im new to serebii forums (well, forums in general actually^^") so um... what am i supposed to do? xD

Ooh ooh! And check out these avvies I made of Shinji and Hikari's kids xD
    Onhsuu-First Daughter
    Sakura - Second Daughter
    Jun - First Son, Last Kid

hihi, im new to serebii forums (well, forums in general actually^^") so um... what am i supposed to do? xD
    Welcome, welcome! What do you do? Anything ikarishipping related! xD
    Um, like ikarishipping pics you made you wanna post/show us, youtube or any kind of ikarishipping videos you made and um, *is shot* oh, and banners! xD Well, you get the point ^^'' (I hope...) Hope ya enjoy your time here like the rest of us!
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Okay this is a topic I made up but is really unlikey to ever happen in the Anime

If Dawn saw Paul crying what would be her reaction?

I can't say Dawn's reaction but I could say my reaction.......................................... .................................................. ............................................. once the episode finishes taping I................................................. .................................................. .......................................POST THE SCENE ON YOUTUBE AND PLAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN LAUGHING

oh ok, got it^^ well, i suck at drawing, so i got no pics... i make vids, but none are ikarishipping (i cant find a song) and idk how 2 make a banner! im really hopeless so i'll just answer the topic thing (thats what there called right?)

If Dawn saw Paul crying, what would be her reaction?

she'd probably be like 'omfg PAULS crying? is this a dream?' and then run over to help him and make a beautiful ikarishipping moment~
    Ikarishipping|Pokeshipping|Contestshipping
    Forever!

First off, welcome to the IkariShipping Family, ChibiSenseiChan! This is basically just a place where we can discuss the wonderful thing that is IkariShipping. It doesn't matter if you don't have any artwork or fanfiction to submit, you're just here for fun. ^_^

Secondly, welcome back kaze_wind. And yeah, that was a long post. Made me dizzy too. Congratulations! X_X ~Also, count me in for the IkariShipping Halloween thing. I don't draw enough, anymore.

@imnotabanana: OMG!! WALLPAPER!! Love it.

@Rissychan: Love the video, too... that song's not gonna get out of my head for a looooong time.

@kiara911: AWW!! They look so adorable! By the way, your topic answer earlier...

Paul: Electabuzz use *an electric attack*
    Dawn plays with a lightning rod...
    As well as kaze_wind's...

Ayako: *over Hikari's continuous rambling* Hikari's getting married? That means she'll have children! And that means I'll be a grandmother! Which means I'll be old! Oh no! *faints due to shock*
    Those made me laugh so much... *wipes tears from eyes* beautiful...

She'd help him out, ask why he was so sad and maybe we would then find out why he is so mean all the time. ^_^ (You know, it would really suck if he was just mean cuz he felt like it... I want someone, preferably Dawn, to uncover his past ^^)
    Last edited by xXContestShipperXx; 14th September 2008 at 6:27 AM.

*sigh* rarely on here anymore. if you want, find me on my DA

my serebii twin is nightning. banner credit goes to them too. ^^

man... i already replied 3 times xD i really need something else to do^^"

xXContestShipperXx - ty^^ and how can u NOT have fun on a forum for ikarishipping?

Quote Originally Posted by xXContestShipperXx View Post
    She'd help him out, ask why he was so sad and maybe we would then find out why he is so mean all the time. ^_^ (You know, it would really suck if he was just mean cuz he felt like it... I want someone, preferably Dawn, to uncover his past ^^)
    i second that! lol
    Forever!

Yeah, it would be so nice if they dedicated a whole episode of ikarishipping, and in that one episode she gets him to spill why he's so cold and cruel and gets him to be just a tinge bit nicer (not a whole lot, that'll make him less sexy xD)

@ChibiSenseiChan: Yeah, you don't have to post/draw fanarts and yadda yadda... for this thread xD All that matters is that you have fun! Now who wants a hug? xD

What!? Paul crying!? AHHH! MY EYES! THEY BURN!! O.O My camera lens however, no can do *takes pictures for paparazzi* Now for the topic... My guess Paul would be crying, tears in eyes only, no full on snibbling and tears down the cheeks, we don't want to have a heart attack now do we? Anyway, my guess would be he just lost the pokemon league to a childhood rival (no, not Ash) and he's very ******, at his pokemon but mainly himself. Dawn would be all worried and ask if he's alright and offer a word of encouragement. He would say something rude but she'll just keep on trying to comfort him instead of blowing up and landing on Volcanoe Island like she did at the Oreburgh Gym xD

Example:
    Paul: (seething in anger)
    Dawn: (worried look) Paul? Are you alright?
    Paul: (blinks away tears, luckily Dawn didn't see them xD) Yes, now go away you annoying girl! What happened is none of your buisness!
    Dawn: That battle was a really close one. It was amazing, you know?
    Paul: Did you not hear a word I said? I said 'GO!'
    Dawn: Fine... But before I go... *gives Paul a small kiss on cheek*
    xD I wish... Ugh, I'm terrible at examples! T.T

And omg i just saw that Shinji singing Hikari's theme video on youtube Rissychan, and it was so cute! X3
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Oh yea! I forgot! I got a new topic for you guys (hopefully it wasn't said yet):

If Paul proposed to Dawn, how would he do it? How would Dawn react?

I have no idea myself, but I'd love to see what you guys come up with
    Forever!

OT: Laissez-faire is a term used in economics. It's when the state leaves the market alone so it would grow. State intervention is a big no-no in that type of market system. If I remember correctly, France has a laissez-faire type of economy, in contrast with many, many states in the world (like Japan for example, because the Japanese government is known to be interventionists in EVERYTHING).

*ahem* To avoid being OT, I'll answer three topics. XD;;

If Paul and Dawn were engaged how would they tell Reggie and Johanna and how would they react?

Reiji will tease the two and will probably annoy Shinji by asking him over and over again how he had done the proposal. Johanna would have to battle him if he is worthy enough to have her daughter as his wife.

If Dawn fainted in the middle of a battle between Paul and Ash what would happen?

Oh damn. Heatstroke?! D: Or maybe something else!!! >=D

Anyways... Satoshi, being her older brother, would run at her side immediately and check what's wrong with her, while Shinji would probably be ****** because their battle got interrupted. That's the realistic side, of course.

Fanfiction... well, Shinji will push Satoshi aside to check what's wrong with Hikari. >=D and I don't mean the gentle type of pushing. It's the one that makes people fly in the anime.

D:

I bet his Dodaitose died when that happens. Or he loses his only chance at becoming a Sinnoh League Master.

She'll comfort him, but he'll turn her away. It'll take some time for him to accept her offer, probably after she promises him that she will never tell a soul about seeing Shinji cry. XD

Done with school, but in need of something to do. orz

Hey, ChibiSensaiChan!!c Welcome to the family!!

Rissychan: Yeah! I'll go watch it now

OMFG. *rubs eyes* Paul? Crying? Not gonna happen...

She'd probably go and comfort him or something...usually. He'd snap at her like "I don't need your help!" And Dawn would be all offended and start crying herself.

Hikari: *wipes brow* Ugh. This heatwave is KILLING me! *gets back to watching Shinji and Satoshi battle*
    Satoshi: Gah! Too hot! Buizel! Cool me off with an Aqua Jet!
    Buizel: Bui! *evil gleam* *shoots of at Satoshi and knocks him out*
    Shinji: Well, if the trainer is unable to battle, I suppose I win. *wipes brow and pulls off jacket and shirt underneath*
    Hikari: ZOMG!!! Shinji's toned chest! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! So happy!!! ^/////////////////////////^ *faints due to blood loss*
    Shinji: Umm.......*sweat drops*
    *In the human world*
    Fangirls: ZOMG!!! Shinji's toned chest! Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! ^////////////////////^ *faints due to blood loss*
    EEEEKK!!! *faints due to blood loss* XD

If Dawn fainted in the middle of a battle between Paul and Ash what would happen?

Ash would stop the battle and help her, but Paul would probably be in the background looking angry, 'cause he doesn't have time for it. He'd probably want to leave, but some part of him makes him stay with her and Ash to take care of her. The part that loves her!!

Agreed. ^_^
    Last edited by ~FireLeaf~; 14th September 2008 at 1:08 PM.

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

@ChibiSenseiChan: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!! *glomps* Ok, so, for joining this thread, you get.....*starts throwing stuff at you* This plate of cookies, this promotional ikarishipping t-shirt (with Shinji and Hikari kissing, of course), this Shinji plushie, this Hikari plushie, this ikarishipping bumper sticker (....you have a car, right?), and a 'support ikarishipping!' sign!

Yayness! People are already sarting to jump onto the Halloween event bandwagon! -^^-
    Now, let's say we go to Japan and hold the anime writers for PKMN hostage until they agree to write an ikarishipping episode? *waves 'come hold anime writers hostage bandwagon' sign* lol *is bricked*

So....

The only time I can see Shinji crying is when he's a little boy, honestly. So....at this park, one time....

Chibi H: *looks up from her sand castle and sees a boy crying* Oh no! Someone's crying! I can't let that happen! Kaa-san says it's my job to make sure everyone's smiling! *rushes over to boy* Hey, hey? Who are you? Are you ok? Do you want a kiss?
    Boy: *angrily rubs eyes* I'm Shinji, yes I'm fine, and no, I do NOT want girl cooties!
    Chibi H: *puffs out cheeks in anger* NANI?! Girl cooties?! I was TRYING to be nice!
    Reiji: Shinji-chan, time to go!
    Chibi S: Hai, onii-san! *smirks at Hikari* Bye, cootie-girl. *runs off to brother*
    Chibi H: *fumes* C-c-cootie-girl?! Gah! That's IT! If I ever see him again, I'm gonna kill him! I'll never get married to someone like him!!!

.........................hey! I could continue on with that and make a one-shot......

I can't really SEE Shinji proposing to Hikari unless it's something like this:

Shinji: *thrusts out ring box* You. Me. Wedding. Three months from now.
    Hikari: *blushes and squeals* Yes, yes, yes!
    Takeshi: T-T Nooooo! It's supposed to be romantic and shoujo-y like with a pink sparkly background with a rosy border and romantic music, dang it!

But if it were the other way around.....

Hikari: *blushes* Sh-Sh-Shin-j-ji, l-let's g-get m-married!
    Shinji:...............what?
    Hikari: >.< I SAID let's get married!
    Shinji: Um.....
    Reiji: Oh, wonderfull! When's the wedding? I know the perfect spot in Sinnoh to get married!
    Hikari: Really? Thank you, Reiji-san! This wedding is going to be the best!
    Shinji: *is thinking* I wonder if they know I haven't even answered yet.....
    Last edited by kaze_wind; 14th September 2008 at 1:01 PM.

Banner was made by: Rissychan

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiSenseiChan View Post
    hihi, im new to serebii forums (well, forums in general actually ^^") so um... what am i supposed to do? xD
    Hey! Welcome here! n_n You're from youtube too huh? ^^ *hugs*
    Don't worry you don't have to do something special here, just talk about Ikarishipping and have fun n_n
    Even if you don't make IS vids if you see some good amvs you can give us a link for example ^^

Quote Originally Posted by xXContestShipperXx View Post
    @Rissychan: Love the video, too... that song's not gonna get out of my head for a looooong time. :D
    Lol, thank you n_n

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post

And omg i just saw that Shinji singing Hikari's theme video on youtube Rissychan, and it was so cute! X3
    Yeah <3 Suwamoto so rocks n_n

Err pretty much Kaze's answer :o) He would make it sound as if he wasn't proposing but doing it all the same XD And Dawn of course would be uber happy 8D She would jump in joy, hug him, and eventually cry x3

If Dawn saw Paul crying what would beher reaction?

As some of you said Shinji would never "cry" fully =x Or maybe have tears of rage in his eyes because he would be angry at himself for losing or something. Anyway he would be upset and Dawn would try to confort him only to be rejected xD But since she's persistent maybe Shinji would open a bit to her eventually ^^
    Last edited by Rissychan; 14th September 2008 at 2:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaze_wind View Post

The only time I can see Shinji crying is when he's a little boy, honestly. So....at this park, one time....

Chibi H: *looks up from her sand castle and sees a boy crying* Oh no! Someone's crying! I can't let that happen! Kaa-san says it's my job to make sure everyone's smiling! *rushes over to boy* Hey, hey? Who are you? Are you ok? Do you want a kiss?
    Boy: *angrily rubs eyes* I'm Shinji, yes I'm fine, and no, I do NOT want girl cooties!
    Chibi H: *puffs out cheeks in anger* NANI?! Girl cooties?! I was TRYING to be nice!
    Reiji: Shinji-chan, time to go!
    Chibi S: Hai, onii-san! *smirks at Hikari* Bye, cootie-girl. *runs off to brother*
    Chibi H: *fumes* C-c-cootie-girl?! Gah! That's IT! If I ever see him again, I'm gonna kill him! I'll never get married to someone like him!!!

.........................hey! I could continue on with that and make a one-shot......

I can't really SEE Shinji proposing to Hikari unless it's something like this:

Shinji: *thrusts out ring box* You. Me. Wedding. Three months from now.
    Hikari: *blushes and squeals* Yes, yes, yes!
    Takeshi: T-T Nooooo! It's supposed to be romantic and shoujo-y like with a pink sparkly background with a rosy border and romantic music, dang it!

But if it were the other way around.....

Hikari: *blushes* Sh-Sh-Shin-j-ji, l-let's g-get m-married!
    Shinji:...............what?
    Hikari: >.< I SAID let's get married!
    Reiji: Oh, wonderfull! When's the wedding? I know the perfect spot in Sinnoh to get married!
    Hikari: Really? Thank you, Reiji-san! This wedding is going to be the best!
    Shinji: *is thinking* I wonder if they know I haven't even answered yet.....
    ^ LMAO! Both examples are win ^.^ Yes, I agree, you should make a oneshot on the child one xD

I think Dawn would accidentally get in the way of one of their attacks and Ash will freak out, and Paul will show a slight bit of emotion through a slow-motion eye widening scene xD Ash will run over to her, and just so he wouldn't stand around looking pathetic, he'd run over and look over hr. And when Dawn finally opens her eyes, she'll freak cause Paul's face is only mere inches from her and then she accidentally bang heads with him when she tries to quickly get up, causing them both to go AHH! and fall over XD

If Paul and Dawn were engaged how would they tell Reggie and Johanna and how would they react?

The following will ensue, picture this. Hikari and Shinji sitting on one couch with Reji and Ayako on the other across from them, anticapating what they're about to say. Hikari is nervous and excited while Shinji is annoyed with her nervousness and excitedness:

Hikari:U-Um Kaa-san? We got something...to tell you....
    Ayako: Yes?
    Hikari: Um......* sweat-drops* No need to worry though!
    ( Shinji face-palms while both Reiji and Ayako sweat-drop.)
    Hikari:I'm...um....uh...*looks at Shinji then blushes*
    Reiji: Hikari-kun! Your so red! * concerned*
    ( Hikari blushes even more while Ayako's eyes widen in realization)
    Ayako: YOUR PREGNANT, AREN'T YOU? ( stands up)
    ( Shinji freaking falls off the couch while Reiji laughs, Hikari turns a deep red as she gasps)
    Hikari: N-N-NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE PREGNANT AT AGE 20! ( looks at Shinji, who is glowering at her) I-I-I MEAN, N-NOT Y-Y-YET AT LEAST!
    (Hikari looks down, fiddling her skirt while Shinji justs gaps at her as he stands up, facing her)
    Shinji: Y-YOU WANT TO HAVE KIDS?!
    (Hikari harshly faces him, her arms on her hips, brow furrowed) Hikari: OF COURSE I WANT TO HAVE KIDS! TWO IN FACT! POSSIBILY IN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO!
    ( Shinji freaks out) Shinji: DAMN IT WOMAN, I'M NOT A BABY MACHINE!
    Hikari: I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU ARE! I'M JUST SAYING THAT I WANT KIDS SOMEDAY!
    ( The two began to bicker back and forht while Reiji and Ayako just stare)
    Reiji: Ah, so they're getting married. * smirks*
    Ayako: Oh, I see.........OH, MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED! * runs up and hugs both Shinji and Hikari in tight grip*
    ( Shinji through choke hold to Hikari only) No kids until I say so.
    Hikari: Then have fun on your wedding night ( sticks tongue out)
    Shinji's eyes widen as Hikari grins victoriously.

^ Oh. my. God. where did I come up with that? XD

I think it'd be something sweet yet straight to the point. I don't think he would like get all nervous like ohter guys ^.^ He'd just walk to her and ask her like normal conversation and then it would take Hikari a few moments to process what he said, then start freaking out, saying "YES! YES! YESSSS!" while keeping him in a choke hold xD

And also he would so make sure that everybody's aware of it within the day.
    You know, that's exactly what I thought too, especially this. It's SO like Reiji. Poor, poor Shinji~ x3

He'll be horribly embarassed.

Still, that'd be cute! Yes, Ayako would get a bit worried at first, but once she figures out everything's alright, she'd be happy for her. ^^

Here you go, everyone.

My new ikarishipping video *preview*

Please enjoy. ^^

Feel free to tell me the flaws of the video. I've lost my touch when it comes to making AMVs. -_-;;
    Last edited by Aeneid; 14th September 2008 at 4:31 PM.

Done with school, but in need of something to do. orz

Ooh, a proposing topic! Must... answer... x.X

Shinji: Do you wanna get married someday?
    Hikari: Of course! Wait, are you asking me to marry you?! *starry eyes*
    Shinji: No...
    Hikari: (to self) Darn!

One day later...

Shinji: Here, take it. *gives her black velvet box with expensive ring inside*
    Hikari: *looks inside box* Aww how sweet! A ring for my mom! You're too nice Shinji!
    Shinji: *face palm* It's not for your mom, Hikari!
    Hikari: *blanks face* Ohhh! Your Weavile is asking my Buneary for marriage! Aww how cute! ^^
    Shinji: *face palm again* DAMN IT HIKARI!! IT'S FOR YOU! I'M ASKING YOU TO MARRY ME!!
    Hikari: ... ... ... *blinks*
    Shinji: *sweat drops* Uhh...
    Hikari: OMG!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!! KAA-SAN!! IMA GETTING MARRIED!! EEEEEEEEEK! *gives Shinji spinebreaking hug then runs off to tell Ayako*
    xD

Here you go, everyone.

My new ikarishipping video *preview*

Please enjoy. ^^

Feel free to tell me the flaws of the video. I've lost my touch when it comes to making AMVs. -_-;;
    Aww that was a cute video xD

Hikari:U-Um Kaa-san? We got something...to tell you....
    Ayako: Yes?
    Hikari: Um......* sweat-drops* No need to worry though!
    ( Shinji face-palms while both Reiji and Ayako sweat-drop.)
    Hikari:I'm...um....uh...*looks at Shinji then blushes*
    Reiji: Hikari-kun! Your so red! * concerned*
    ( Hikari blushes even more while Ayako's eyes widen in realization)
    Ayako: YOUR PREGNANT, AREN'T YOU? ( stands up)
    ( Shinji freaking falls off the couch while Reiji laughs, Hikari turns a deep red as she gasps)
    Hikari: N-N-NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE PREGNANT AT AGE 20! ( looks at Shinji, who is glowering at her) I-I-I MEAN, N-NOT Y-Y-YET AT LEAST!
    (Hikari looks down, fiddling her skirt while Shinji justs gaps at her as he stands up, facing her)
    Shinji: Y-YOU WANT TO HAVE KIDS?!
    (Hikari harshly faces him, her arms on her hips, brow furrowed) Hikari: OF COURSE I WANT TO HAVE KIDS! TWO IN FACT! POSSIBILY IN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO!
    ( Shinji freaks out) Shinji: DAMN IT WOMAN, I'M NOT A BABY MACHINE!
    Hikari: I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU ARE! I'M JUST SAYING THAT I WANT KIDS SOMEDAY!
    ( The two began to bicker back and forht while Reiji and Ayako just stare)
    Reiji: Ah, so they're getting married. * smirks*
    Ayako: Oh, I see.........OH, MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED! * runs up and hugs both Shinji and Hikari in tight grip*
    ( Shinji through choke hold to Hikari only) No kids until I say so.
    Hikari: Then have fun on your wedding night ( sticks tongue out)
    Shinji's eyes widen as Hikari grins victoriously.

^ Oh. my. God. where did I come up with that? XD
    What a cute example xD And gave me an idea for a topic

How would Hikari and Shinji tell Ayako/Reiji if Hikari was pregnant (married or not)? Detailed reactions?
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 14th September 2008 at 8:34 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Reggie would probably tease Paul in a brotherly fashion until he stopped because Paul would probably set Electrbuzz on him lol. Johanna would probably interogatte Paul until she knew he was sutable for her daughter

How would Hikari and Shinji tell Ayako/Reiji if Hikari was pregnant (married or not)? Detailed reactions?
    Screaming. Just screaming. First from Ayako, then a girlish shreik from Reiji. (Not saying that he's girly or anything)
    I'd scream too! In fact...!!!!! *screams*

Screaming. Just screaming. First from Ayako, then a girlish shreik from Reiji. (Not saying that he's girly or anything)
    lol I would scream too xD

Hikari: U-uh... M-mom?
    Ayako: Yes dear? *chopping carrots*
    Hikari: I-I'm pregnant...
    Ayako: *stops, drops knife and faints*
    Hikari: M-mom? Mom? Are you there? Mooom...?
    Ayako (in her dreams): KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

With Shinji and Reiji:

Reiji: How it's been Shinji?
    Shinji: Hikari's pregnant.
    Reiji *jaw drops* 0.0 *faints*
    Shinji: *raise eyebrow* Onii-san...? *shrugs and walks away* Oh well...
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 15th September 2008 at 1:08 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

......................................ROFL!!!! XD A girly shriek from Reiji would be TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Anyways, here's my response:

Hikari: Kaa-san! Guess what? I'm five months pregnant! Shinji and I are gonna be parents and you're gonna be a grandma!
    Ayako: O.O......................................g-grandch-chi-child...................g-growing older.....................pwahhhhh! *faints*
    Hikari: And our child's gonna be a boy! I wonder what we should call him? Something that ends in 'ji' would be fun! Or a combination of our names, like Hikaji! Ooh, I can't wait! Can't you, kaa-san? *finally notices Ayako fainted on the ground*...................kaa-san?

Reiji: What?! You mean I'm gonna be an uncle?!
    Shinji:........yes?
    Reiji: Darn it! You're going to have children before me and Sumomo!
    Reiji: Sumomo and I need to go and procreate!
    Shinji: *is flustered* I did NOT need to hear that!
    Reiji: Whatever! I'm ecstatic to be an uncle and all, but I'M older, and I need to have children first! Get out! Sumomo and I need to go have se-
    *door slams*

Banner was made by: Rissychan

Oh yeah! Forgots to say these things! (I couldn't see them before^^")
    kaze wind : -while munching on cookies- yay! but i dont have a car 0.0 -goes and buys one- there we go!
    ~FireLeaf~ : ty^^
    Rissychan : yup! -hugs back- i love yt, im always on it^^" (i need a life xD)

dont think i forgot anyone! so, anyways...

Shinji: Um... Reiji... Hikari's having a baby...
    Reiji: -freaks out- 0.0 omg! Shinji! I never guessed you'd actually be a DAD! I am so telling everyone! -runs to phone-
    Shinji: -face palm-

Ayako (when Hikari comes home to tell her): HIKARI! I heard from Satoshi who heard from Takeshi who heard from Haruka who heard -
    Hikari: GET ON WITH IT!
    Ayako: You're really an ALIEN! (or something stupid like that xD) Omg! I knew there something wrong with your father! I cant believe this. I-
    Hikari: MOM! I'm NOT an alien. I'm pregnant.
    Ayako: 0.0....
    That means I'm going to a g-grandmother... I think I'd rather have you be an alien...
    Hikari: -sweatdrops-

Well that was weird xD
    Last edited by ChibiSenseiChan; 15th September 2008 at 10:40 AM.
    Forever!

Reiji: What?! You mean I'm gonna be an uncle?!
    Shinji:........yes?
    Reiji: Darn it! You're going to have children before me and Sumomo!
    Reiji: Sumomo and I need to go and procreate!
    Shinji: *is flustered* I did NOT need to hear that!
    Reiji: Whatever! I'm ecstatic to be an uncle and all, but I'M older, and I need to have children first! Get out! Sumomo and I need to go have se-
    *door slams*
    lol that was SO inappropriate in a hilarious way, Reiji! xD

Ayako: (when Hikari comes home to tell her): HIKARI! I heard from Satoshi who heard from Takeshi who heard from Haruka who heard -
    Hikari: GET ON WITH IT!
    Ayako: You're really an ALIEN! (or something stupid like that xD) Omg! I knew there something wrong with your father! I cant believe this. I-
    Hikari: MOM! I'm NOT an alien. I'm pregnant.
    Ayako: 0.0....
    That means I going to a g-grandmother... I think I'd rather have you be an alien...
    Hikari -sweatdrops-
    Leave it to Satoshi to think Hikari's an alien xD Cute and funny example ChibiSenseiChan xD

Oh, and here's a new drawing I just made xD

PB&J Love

I called it... PB&J Love! xD
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 15th September 2008 at 3:45 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Here's a interesting topic, one that should really happen

What would happen if Paul was on TV and Dawn and Co. were watching it?

Ash:-_-
    Brock:Ash come on,you've been on TV before
    Ash:But he doesn't deserve to be on TV
    Dawn:Ash just shut up!
    Reporter:I am here interviewing the Pokemon Trainer Paul, so what do you think about getting all 8 badges
    Paul:I don't do interviews *walks away*
    Reporter: HEY YOU GET BACK HERE! Our biggest question is, are you really as mean as you seem?
    Paul:I'm in love with a girl named Dawn
    Reporter:0_0
    Paul:WAIT I WASN'T ABOUT TO SAY THAT *blushes*
    Dawn:^_^
    Ash and Brock:0_0
    Dawn:*plays scene over and over again*
    Brock:Your gonna brake it
    Dawn:I don't care ^_^

Btw I made a trailer for my upcoming Ikarishipping and Advanceshipping mini movie thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duTxFkVNghw
    Last edited by MKPokemonMaster; 15th September 2008 at 11:42 PM.

New fanart of Onshuu.

http://mitsusan.deviantart.com/art/ID-Onshuu-97882790

This time I CG it and I will post some Japanese fanarts later. I have to do homework first.

What would happen if Paul was on TV and Dawn and Co. were watching it?

I want ta be da reporta!!

TV TV TV TV TV TV TV

Dawn: Hey hey! Look Guys! Paul is on TV!! -points to the tv-
    Ash: No fair!!
    Brock: So my parents were right...TV does make you 10 times bigger...
    --
    Me: Hi Hi! Whats your name trainer?
    Paul: ...
    Me: Oh! So its Paul? What an awesome name!!
    Paul: I didn't say anything.
    Me: You have a CRUSH on Dawn Hikari?! HOW LOVELY!!
    Paul: SHUT UP WOMAN!! NO ONE TOLD YOU TO READ MY MIND!!
    Me:...oh so its true.
    Paul: I didn't say that.
    Me: Don't lie you know you did.
    Paul: Gimme' dat camera!!
    -screen goes all blank with the raimbow beeeeeeeeeeep-
    Dawn:....

Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast