Page 13 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

IKarishipping dreams~!! I HAD MY FIRST ONE THE OTHER NIGHT, WEEE! Okay, I was at Hikari and Shinji's wedding but like they didn't know they were getting married to each other so it was like my job to convince them to marry each other in like a hour before the wedding started and I was like screaming 'GONNA MARRY HER AND UR GONNA MARRY HIM!' and all the guests were staring at me and then i was the minister, kyah~!
    Cool Lol XDD

Do you think Hikari would want Shinji to be nicer to people and pokemon? Why or why not?

Well, yeah, she would...She'd feel special because Shinji might be nice to her only, but she might encourage him to try and be nice to everyone including Satoshi, but I think she'd be unsuccessful, yelling at him and telling him to "remember what Cynthia said" and all that. You know, I really think he might soften up for the end of the series, unless he's a rival for two series. Well, the more we see him, the better, for more hints~

I think I remember the dream a little now...yeah, it was darkish, scary...very scary, with Hikari holding onto Shinji for dear life. A lot of agony as I said, Hikari was crying and screaming a lot, even Shinji was crying and screaming, but not as much as Hikari. In the end I woke up really frightened and scared and I didn't even remember what the heck I was scared of. Freaky. o__O
    Last edited by ~FireLeaf~; 21st September 2008 at 10:31 PM.

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

IKarishipping dreams~!! I HAD MY FIRST ONE THE OTHER NIGHT, WEEE! Okay, I was at Hikari and Shinji's wedding but like they didn't know they were getting married to each other so it was like my job to convince them to marry each other in like a hour before the wedding started and I was like screaming 'GONNA MARRY HER AND UR GONNA MARRY HIM!' and all the guests were staring at me and then i was the minister, kyah~!
    OMG! THAT IS SO COOL!!! O.O Kyah~! I wanna have that dream! T.T

I think I remember the dream a little now...yeah, it was darkish, scary...very scary, with Hikari holding onto Shinji for dear life. A lot of agony as I said, Hikari was crying and screaming a lot, even Shinji was crying and screaming, but not as much as Hikari. In the end I woke up really frightened and scared and I didn't even remember what the heck I was scared of. Freaky. o__O
    That's weird/freaky. Did you like watch a scary movie before going to sleep or something? You're still lucky. -.-' I WANT MY OWN IKARISHIPPING DREAM!! *sobs/sulks in corner*

But... now that I think about it, I think I may have had an ikarishipping dream sometime xD (can't remember when if I did, but I'm pretty sure Dawn and Paul were there xD)

Do you think Hikari would want Shinji to be nicer to people and pokemon? Why or why not?

I think she would.
    One, because HE CAN'T BE COLDHEARTED FOREVER!!! *is shot*
    And two, because it would make a mighty fine ikarishipping hint if she did try to make him nice to people and pokemon xD *is bricked* Uh... anyway. *clears throat* I can see her try to make him nicer, BUT... mainly as a couple xD lol um, but if she actually did that in the anime I can imagine a lot of screaming and arguing (mainly on Hikari's side) and finally she gets him to treat his pokemon with a little more respect! ^.^ Like get him to order them around in a quieter, more gentle tone. And maybe get him to say please. And treating Ash wiht respect. Uh, Arceus knows how she'll accomplish that! @.@''
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 22nd September 2008 at 12:11 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii-chan View Post
    Lol! Awesome! XD
    You guys are so lucky to have Ikarishipping dreams T_T These days I had a lot of anime/games dreams (Code Geass , Vampire Knight and even The Sims oO) but no Ikarishipping y_y I'm envious! )

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiSenseiChan View Post

Rissychan- i finally see the pic! its awesome can i use it on my yt account near halloween time?
    Err yeah sure it'd be great, I don't own the pic anyway ^^"

Hum yeah I think she would. ^^ In my opinion Shinji would already be nicer to her and she would love him the way he is. But she would want him to be nicer to be accepted the others so that he can make friends and be more sunny ( I translated a french word with freelang, hope it makes sense x3) even though a sunny Shinji is hard to picture )

Yeah. she would teach him how to look after weak pokemon and how to treat them nicely. but it would take a lot of work though.

But i think Dawn will still love Paul even though his mean to pokemon. ^_^

Konnichiwa, minna-san! I am back! Ah, getting away for a camping trip was nice....ANYWAYS!!!

Yeah, I suppose she would, after all, she and most other people aren't used to seeing Pokémon trained so harshly, but let's take a look from Shinji's POV about training:

Shinji keeps Pokémon based on how strong they are and what types of attacks they have. However, my theory is, based on those stats, Shinji is able to decide which Pokémon have the drive to train hard and become stronger. Those with the drive to become stronger, he keeps and trains them, bringing out their strengths and improving on their weaknesses so that the weaknesses won't hinder them in battle.

As for Hikozaru: he saw how Hikozaru defeated the group of Zangoose, and offered it the chance to join his team, stating that he would help Hikozaru become stronger and use powerful moves like that fire move it just used. This offering shows that Shinji saw the potential Hikozaru had to become stronger and decided to help it along. However, during the tag battle tournament, Hikozaru faced up against a Zangoose and succumbed to its fear.

To most people, Shinji's reaction to Hikozaru's fear and refusal to continue to acknowledge it, leading to its release would seem cruel and heartless. However, from Shinji's POV, he thought that all the hard work and training he had done with the Pokémon was all for nothing. To him, that fear that rendered Hikozaru powerless meant that the Pokémon had learned nothing from its time with Shinji. This led to him concluding that Hikozaru did not really have the drive to continue to grow powerful after all and released it.

In other words, he did not appreciate the fact that Hikozaru was not able to use anything he had taught it when coming face to face with a Zangoose and figured that he should not continue to waste his time on a Pokémon that is not able to overcome its fears. Yes, I too believe that Shinji should have treated Hikozaru kinder and kept it to continue to train with it, but this is Shinji's reasoning, after all.

As for people, Shinji's not mean to all of them. In fact, the only two people so far that he's actually insulted would be Sumomo and Satoshi. All others he was either respectful to or just talked to them one on one like they were equals.

The first time the two talked, Shinji didn't call Hikari weird or crazy, even though he offended her when he didn't know who she was. Then again, she never DID tell him her name....right?

So, yes, Hikari would want Shinji to treat his Pokémon in a nicer way, but on the other hand, he never really explained why he trained his Pokémon in such a manner, so it would seem harsh to her. And yes, she would want Shinji to be kinder to people, or rather, just Satoshi and Sumomo.

And thus ends my really long answer to this one topic! I hope you guys understand my reasoning....and I hope I'm not interpreting anything wrongly....

@Rissychan: Sunny...I think you mean happy? What's the French equivalent that you used?

Banner was made by: Rissychan

Yes, but Shinji is pragmaic like most people I know 'round here in Singapore [like, remember the theory I posted the last time?] So it really can't be helped, ne?
    I asked my Geography teacher a random question ~ why does Drew have such weird hair?
    She said: "Acid rain". Go figure

Who wouldn't want their future boyfriend/spouse to be nicer to people and Pokemon? I think she would love that very much, but if it cannot be helped, Shinji should at least tolerate them for her. XD;

Done with school, but in need of something to do. orz

Do you think Hikari would want Shinji to be nicer to people and pokémon? Why or why not?

Of course~!!!! Hikari would prolly take all his pokémon from him and raise them herself if she could! And you know how nice and happy and sunny and bright she is...I'm sure she wants no one to be mean to anyone. That includes her utter and divine love Paul.

~riolulu

Quote Originally Posted by kaze_wind View Post

@Rissychan: Sunny...I think you mean happy? What's the French equivalent that you used?
    Err let's say happy yeah I wanted to translate "épanoui" :o)

Also, I totally agree with what you said about Shinji. I have enough of people who just say "he's mean D:<" no he's not. He just has his own way of thinking/training and he sticks to it because, imo, he has thought about it and concluded it was the best way to achieve what he wanted to do.
    Shinji deserves more love because he's an awesome character! <3

I ikarified my youtube channel as well 8D
    After a lot of hard work I managed to finish the background x3

Rissychan - Oh, I thought it was xD and cool bg! Did you make it on photoshop???
    Ikarishipping|Pokeshipping|Contestshipping
    Forever!

She'd probably nag him all day about it, she probably doesn't want anyone to hate him anymore like in A Gruff Act To Follow when she said that she wondered what Paul's Pokemon thought about him. She had worry in her eyes too.

Btw I made a Shinji AMV. High quality recomended.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Q84aoSlIw

Btw I made a Shinji AMV. High quality recomended.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Q84aoSlIw
    Yeah I watched it. It was cool

Also, I totally agree with what you said about Shinji. I have enough of people who just say "he's mean D:<" no he's not. He just has his own way of thinking/training and he sticks to it because, imo, he has thought about it and concluded it was the best way to achieve what he wanted to do.
    Agweed. Er, well...if you think of it...if someone told you you were pathetic, you'd want to do better, right...? (don't shoot me!! xP)

Rissychan: WEE! Ikarified account rules XD So you're making Ikari/Poke/Contest for Already Over!! YIIIIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!! *jumps* Make it quick! Quickquickquickquickquick!!!

Eh, I'll make one for Gave it All Away instead XDD

I'm doing a lot of Ikari-based stuff that are driving me crazy!! *ikarishipping items falls on me in a big heap* *pokes head out* But it's for the good of the world!!

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

She'd probably nag him all day about it, she probably doesn't want anyone to hate him anymore like in A Gruff Act To Follow when she said that she wondered what Paul's Pokemon thought about him. She had worry in her eyes too.
    Why isn't THAT an ikarishipping hint?? I mean come on! She cares about him obviously even if its just because she's worried about his training methods and/or the health of his pokemon! T.T

Eh, hem eh hem.
    Um, anyway XD;; Here's a new topic I thought of:

What non-anime couple (fanon or canon) reminds you of ikarishipping? Explain why.

There was another topic like this, but this one is non-anime.
    Anyway, DracoxHermione from Harry Potter reminds me of this couple. One because Draco plays the rival for Harry Potter such as Paul plays the rival for Ash. And Draco is sort of a 'bad boy' and same goes to Paul. And also because like Dawn tried to attack Paul, Hermione punched Draco XD;; And not sure why, but Dawn just reminds me of Hermione ^^''

Gave it all away? I LOVE THAT SONG!! XD;;

EDIT:
    Uh, here's some pictures I just finished drawing/editing: xD

Kokoro
    My version of their daughter xDDD (bad version DDDx)
    Bridal Style
    Sorry this one is on lined paper ^^''
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 23rd September 2008 at 4:18 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

All Singaporeans emphatise. Yes, we REALLY DO. He is a son of our nation. We know how it is like to be a Singaporean. No one thinks highly of you since you live in the world's 2nd most crowded nation and the world's only country which is composed of NOTHING BUT A CITY. And you are dirt to everyone. Because that's what people think of Singapore.

It's true.
    I asked my Geography teacher a random question ~ why does Drew have such weird hair?

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiSenseiChan View Post
    Rissychan - Oh, I thought it was xD and cool bg! Did you make it on photoshop???
    I wish I could draw something like this though lol :o) Yeah I did it with PS yay fro free trials 8D

Quote Originally Posted by ~FireLeaf~ View Post
    Rissychan: WEE! Ikarified account rules XD So you're making Ikari/Poke/Contest for Already Over!! YIIIIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!! :)*jumps* Make it quick! Quickquickquickquickquick!!! :D

I'm doing a lot of Ikari-based stuff that are driving me crazy!! *ikarishipping items falls on me in a big heap* *pokes head out* But it's for the good of the world!!
    Ikarishipping stuff is good! Go for it! 8D
    Yeah I so want to start it too <3 I have a few more episodes to download and I'll be all set >:D
    Oooh so cool! *_* PokemonxRED is win! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by MKPokemonMaster View Post

Btw I made a Shinji AMV. High quality recomended.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Q84aoSlIw
    Yeah perfectly! I consider it as a hint too ^^
    Ooh a Shinji tribute *o* I'll watch it right now! ^^

@Star Nice pics, so cute! n_n I love the writings in the first one :o) "That something was Kokoro__" LOL XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn's Paul View Post
    All Singaporeans emphatise. Yes, we REALLY DO. He is a son of our nation. We know how it is like to be a Singaporean. No one thinks highly of you since you live in the world's 2nd most crowded nation and the world's only country which is composed of NOTHING BUT A CITY. And you are dirt to everyone. Because that's what people think of Singapore.

It's true.
    Really? oO I don't think that way! XD I sooo want to go to Singapore one day, and the singaporean people I know (Aeneid and serebii-san) are awesome people I admire *-* Plus Aeneid told me that my city is Singapore's twin so we have a special bond with you guys 8D

Anyway back to topic x3

What non-anime couple (fanon or canon) reminds you of ikarishipping? Explain why.

Hum___ non anime XD *watches animes only* Err Tana and Cormag from Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones their characters are almost the exact same and looks are really similar. I'll show you a pic when Imageshacks stops acting stupid XD

Really? oO I don't think that way! XD I sooo want to go to Singapore one day, and the singaporean people I know (Aeneid and serebii-san) are awesome people I admire *-* Plus Aeneid told me that my city is Singapore's twin so we have a special bond with you guys 8D
    Eeh!? SEREBII-SAN is a SINGAPOREAN!? (where in Singapore??) How come I didn't know that?
    Well, maybe they've not been on enough exchange programmes to find out.

I've been to
    Malaysia
    HK
    China
    Japan
    Korea
    UK

And all of those people (esp. Malaysia) think Singapore is nothing much, can be dealt with just one nuclear bomb.

Hm... non-anime? Nodame Cantabile's Shinichi Chiaki x Megumi Noda, who meet by accident. Nodame quickly falls in love, but it takes much longer for Chiaki to even begin to appreciate Nodame’s unusual qualities. Their relationship causes them both to develop and grow. Along the way, they meet some crazy people (like Masumi, Mine, and Stresemann) and make lasting friendships.

ah, get the parallelisms?

OT: @ Rissy

Err, no, I'm not Singaporean. XD;; I'm Filipino. kawaii serebii is Singaporean though. ^^ and the sister city of Nice is Manila, not Singapore... XD;;;

@ Dawn's Paul

A professor told me that he complained out loud about my country being small. His Singaporean counterpart told him, "If you say that the Philippines is small, then Singapore is like a bacteria."

*ahem*

Hmmm...

Non-anime...

Err... I'll go for Fei Fong Wong and Elhaym van Houten from Xenogears. Fei = brooding dude with a dark past. Elly = girl who was 'man enough' to stand up to him and his brooding. XD and yes, they do get together in the end~

I'll add more when I think of better examples. XD;
    Last edited by Aeneid; 23rd September 2008 at 4:35 PM.

Err, no, I'm not Singaporean. XD;; I'm Filipino. kawaii serebii is Singaporean though. ^^ and the sister city of Nice is Manila, not Singapore... XD;;;
    I'm sure meeting lots of filipinos around here. (yay im not alone! lolz)

Well i can't think of one really. most of mine would have to be around anime.

*thinks*

I'm not a kinda of person that like to watch non-anime movies so i would have to go to a asian movie i saw a few weeks ago.

I think the title of it was called "Especaily for you" (im a forgetful person lol) and there was one selfish man and only think about himself and then he meet this girl and he started to have feelings for her and he started to change. (someone correct me if i have any mistakes)

Can i meation Anime? cause i know a good one. it's from Fruits Basket. Kyo and Tohru. Tohru is a young girl and lives by herself since her mother died just reacently. anyway Kyo is a person who always wanted to beat Yuki but he cant becoz he is always a step ahead of him. anyway Tohru comes and stays with Kyo and his family and the more she stays the more he changes and start to like Tohru. Tohru is really nice and would help anyone she can while Kyo is the other way around.
    Last edited by midnightmoon; 23rd September 2008 at 4:49 PM.

kawaii serebii is Singaporean though. ^^ and the sister city of Nice is Manila, not Singapore... XD;;;

@ Dawn's Paul

A professor told me that he complained out loud about my country being small. His Singaporean counterpart told him, "If you say that the Philippines is small, then Singapore is like a bacteria."

*ahem*
    There you go - proof that Singapore is small. So much so that ALL national education is based 'round it. And that it's so ingrained in our heads, we know i when we're 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn's Paul
    There you go - proof that Singapore is small. So much so that ALL national education is based 'round it. And that it's so ingrained in our heads, we know i when we're 3.
    At least we have a place to stay? dose size REALLY matter?

@Rissychan: Thank youuu! ^.^

Can i meation Anime? cause i know a good one. it's from Fruits Basket. Kyo and Tohru. Tohru is a young girl and lives by herself since her mother died just reacently. anyway Kyo is a person who always wanted to beat Yuki but he cant becoz he is always a step ahead of him. anyway Tohru comes and stays with Kyo and his family and the more she stays the more he changes and start to like Tohru. Tohru is really nice and would help anyone she can while Kyo is the other way around.
    There was already a topic that Aeneid thought of that was like this topic (but anime instead of non-anime) XD;;

What non-anime couple (fanon or canon) reminds you of ikarishipping? Explain why?

Dang I can't think of anything else for this topic... >_<
    Heck, I'm going to say from The Simpsons... Nelson(that's his name, I think) and Lisa Simpson. Not sure why, but out of the few episodes I watched of this show, these two look like they share some chemistry. Why this couple reminds me of ikarishipping? No idea why XP;; Em, I guess because they're like opposites. Nelson is a bully, Lisa is the smartkid(though Dawn is more ditzy and outgoing rather than smart(Lisa's smart)) XP;;
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 23rd September 2008 at 5:04 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmoon View Post
    At least we have a place to stay? dose size REALLY matter?
    Well, it's easier to get rid of a smaller country - so we're more likely to die first during a war.

Pragmatism comes into play - and voila, Paul.

Wait, then again, how did this get all the way to this? Oops - better stop soon!
    Last edited by Dawn's Paul; 23rd September 2008 at 5:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn's Paul
    Well, it's easier to get rid of a smaller country - so we're more likely to die first during a war.

Pragmatism comes into play - and voila, Paul.
    Well i suggest you should move before WW3 comes into play. lolz. and don't be so negitive. ^_^ if you want a war go to Iraq. perfect exmaple for you. xD

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmoon View Post
    Well i suggest you should move before WW3 comes into play. lolz. and don't be so negitive. ^_^ if you want a war go to Iraq. perfect exmaple for you. xD
    [points the finger back to Paul] D**n it, YOU started this!

Aaaaaanyways, enough with the OTs.

Let's fill the thread with ikarishipping goodness instead~

If Shinji and Hikari gets transported into another anime and gets to act out the roles of the main characters there, what anime would be perfect for them?

Code Geass for me. Shinji as Lelouch and Hikari as his C.C. would be so kewl. No to mention the hawt, hawt fanart and the obvious/blatant hints of the two characters. XD

Page 13 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast