Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Aaaaaanyways, enough with the OTs.

Let's fill the thread with ikarishipping goodness instead~

If Shinji and Hikari gets transported into another anime and gets to act out the roles of the main characters there, what anime would be perfect for them?

Code Geass for me. Shinji as Lelouch and Hikari as his C.C. would be so kewl. No to mention the hawt, hawt fanart and the obvious/blatant hints of the two characters. XD

Done with school, but in need of something to do. orz

If Shinji and Hikari gets transported into another anime and gets to act out the roles of the main characters there, what anime would be perfect for them?

Like is said earler. Fruits Basket. it would be perfect from them. Kyo and Paul have a lot in common. it gose to the same with Dawn and Tohru.

@Aeneid Errr sorry XD;; As dense as ever :o)

Shugo Chara! >:D Shinji would be perfect in Ikuto's role and well Amu reminds me of Hikari cause she has pink hair she's a bit insecure and doesn't have a lot of self-confidence, also she has several outfits like Hikari and well she's in love with Ikuto but won't admit it 8D

Again, you guys post way to fast xD I'm just gonna answer the topics:

What non-anime couple (fanon or canon) reminds you of ikarishipping? Explain why.
    Hm... I'd say OwenXTosh from Torchwood (does anyone here watch that...?) Because Owen is kinda cold-hearted like Paul, yet Tosh loves him anyways.

Inuyasha! Okay, so InuKag is nothing like Ikarishipping, but hey, if they follow that plot there'd Ikarishipping for sure xD
    Ikarishipping|Pokeshipping|Contestshipping
    Forever!

OMG guys! XD Did you see the title of the DP 99?
        Spoiler:- Spoiler DP 99:

Anyway I finally made a graphic with our motto ^^
    http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ismottodx7.jpg

Also do you think we should put it in the thread's name like the Pokeshippers and the Advanceshippers did?
    Last edited by Rissychan; 23rd September 2008 at 11:26 PM.

Mermaid Melody!! If Dawn could sing, Paul will go nuts to see Dawn in a bra and tail. hehe

I WANNA SEE DP 99!! please be ikarishipping ep please...

Quote Originally Posted by Rissychan View Post
    OMG guys! XD Did you see the title of the DP 99?
        Spoiler:- Spoiler DP 99:

Also do you think we should put it in the thread's name like the Pokeshippers and the Advanceshippers did?
    OMG cute graphic! xD
    And OMG! DDDDD8 *SQUEEEEE* *crosses finger* Please let it be the one, PUH-LEEEEEEEEAAASSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD;;

Naruto. I mean COME ON! Shinji and Hikari as ninjas? On the same team, Shinji protecting Hikari... Shinji and Hikari alone on missions... XD;; lol
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

I don't think it'll be good if we do. It makes us sound like we're in dire need of attention. XD;;;

Well since I don't watch a lot of anime i'll say that if the were in Avatar The Last Airbender Shinji would be Zuko and Hikari would be Katara. And I guess if they were in Naruto Hikari would be Sakura and Shinji would be Sasuke (but I know nothing about Naruto XD).

OMG I WILL BE DOING MY RESEARCH AS MUCH AS I CAN TO FIND OUT IF SHINJI WILL BE IN THE EP! Right now on Bulbapedia his name isn't listed but Bulbapedia only knows that Aaron will be the non main character in it.

OMG I WILL BE DOING MY RESEARCH AS MUCH AS I CAN TO FIND OUT IF SHINJI WILL BE IN THE EP! Right now on Bulbapedia his name isn't listed but Bulbapedia only knows that Aaron will be the non main character in it.
    lol I've also been doing my research

But oh im gee if Shinji is in DP099 and DP100 (a two-piece episode WEEEEEE(wish wish wish)) but if him and Hikari got lost in a forest together I'll literally bless the lord and worship the pkcompany.

If not ... I'll be very sad... very, very, very, VERY sad (and my ikarishipping meter will be too *nods*)
    XD;;

Oh, and also Inuyasha. Inuyasha and Kagome, Shinji and Hikari. I mean, isn't Inuyasha always protecting Kagome? Besides demon-slaying would Shinji's thing XD;; (no not really, he should stick to poketraining XD;; ) lol but still. Inuyasha x Kagome is canon anyway, right? So Shinji and Hikari and Kagome and Inuyasha's adventures equals WIN WIN!

OMG! Check this out!

Spoiler:- Ep100 Title:
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 24th September 2008 at 5:07 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Aaaaaanyways, enough with the OTs.

Let's fill the thread with ikarishipping goodness instead~

Code Geass for me. Shinji as Lelouch and Hikari as his C.C. would be so kewl. No to mention the hawt, hawt fanart and the obvious/blatant hints of the two characters. XD
    Oh Geass NO!! Really, I freaked out when I saw that.

Again, you guys post way to fast xD :
    No, with members in almost all timezones, the sun never sets on Ikarishippers. (That was lifted from a British ad during the Victorian era)

I will use it as a banner - everyone, do the same! It's good advertising!!

I don't think it'll be good if we do. It makes us sound like we're in dire need of attention. XD;;;
    agreed.

Oh yes, Adobe Creative Suite 4 is out today! Yes, THE CREATIVE SUITE!
    I asked my Geography teacher a random question ~ why does Drew have such weird hair?
    She said: "Acid rain". Go figure

Rissychan- Ikarishipping goodness! Yay! (at least I hope 0.0) Also really cute banner^^ And I agree with Aeneid, let's not.

~StarWisher~- -begs the Shipping lords- He better be! >O Otherwise a few Ikarishippers and I will be taking a little trip to Japan... -evil laughter- ^^" and no, sadly it isn't canon... Well, for Kagome it is, and it's REALLY close for Inuyasha, but sadly no

Dawn's Paul- lol true

new topic!:

What is you're favorite Ikarishipping moment? Explain.

I'll answer later, gotta get to school, bye!
    Ikarishipping|Pokeshipping|Contestshipping
    Forever!

uh... I see my name being mentioned somewhere before this page? <_< and er, midnightmoon, you're the midnightmoon from the AS thread right? Just to confirm... and welcome to the family =D

NO FREAKING WAY!! SHINJI IS RETURNING?!? *does happy dance* If the forest scene comes through, I'll shoot the other fans in my class by saying "IN YOUR FACE!!" with an evil smile (but the probability of that happening is 0.00001%).

Dawn's Paul>> you tell me where you live by PM and I'll tell you mine =)

ok, topic time:
    Currently, I'm torn between Gundam SEED and FullMetal Alchemist. I can't decide @___@

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Wow, I was only gone a few days. A lot has gone on. Sorry if I can't reply to everything.

WELCOME TO THE IKARISHIPPING FAMILY, MIDNIGHTMOON! I'm sorry this is so late! Have fun. Also, welcome back Suwamoto! <3

Also, to all those who have created art/videos, I saw them all. They're fantastic! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Rissychan View Post
    DP099 (airs 23rd October)- ???????????????? Shitennou Ryou! Forest of separation encounter!
    It seems that Aaron will take part in the episode so Ash will obvisouly end up hanging with him but__ "separation encounters" could it be? Could it be that what we've all waited for is going to happen? Hikari + Shinji ALONE in the forest? *o*
    Maybe, but something tells me it will be Ash and Aaron together, and Aaron will be helping him through the forest with his knowledge of bug types. :/

However, Paul might have wanted to battle Aaron so he might indeed be hanging out with them too! We can hope. xx

Augh, you guys are so lucky having IkariShipping dreams! I've had none. Not for IkariShipping nor any other ship. Makes me sad. Dx

I'll need to think on the topics for a while. Expect an answer from me later!
    Last edited by xXContestShipperXx; 24th September 2008 at 1:47 PM.

*sigh* rarely on here anymore. if you want, find me on my DA

my serebii twin is nightning. banner credit goes to them too. ^^

Hikari's moment of rage at Shinji in the Oreburgh gym, DP016. I mean, like that moment, made me a full-pledge ikarishipper. Not to mention, it made me laugh so freaking hard XD;; Honestly, every Shinji and Hikari contact is my favorite but the oreburgh moment plain rocks.

Maybe, but something tells me it will be Ash and Aaron together, and Aaron will be helping him through the forest with his knowledge of bug types. :/
    Please, please, please don't let that happen! T.T Just let Aaron be in the show when he tries to help Satoshi and Takeshi find Hikari when (if) she and Shinji get lost in the forest together! *sigh* Sadly, you may be right xXContestshipperXx. They'll probably have some big role for Aaron. (Don't let him be another love-interest for Hikari, please)
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Well, the most famous moment of course xDDD The moment where they first really interacted in epi 16 x333~
    Although I also like that one in epi 50. Shinji's famous Ikari-hinted-speech, nee? xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post

Please, please, please don't let that happen! T.T Just let Aaron be in the show when he tries to help Satoshi and Takeshi find Hikari when (if) she and Shinji get lost in the forest together! *sigh* Sadly, you may be right xXContestshipperXx. They'll probably have some big role for Aaron. (Don't let him be another love-interest for Hikari, please)
    Oh well...The image of Aaron to have a thing for Hikari in the anime would be so...weird xDDD""" *is trying to not insult anyone or anything*
    Well, I'm not sure what about this, but Bulbapadia is saying that Shinji won't appear in this episode Q______Q I'm so missing him.

Supporter of: IkariShipping, ContestShipping, PokeShipping

Hmmm that's a tough one. To me it's either when Hikari almost murdered Shinji or when Shinji said "When two people meet something is born" while looking intensly at Hikari.

@StarWisher

Let's hope they're talking about Shinji's Dodiatose (not sure if i spelled that right XD). It is the 100th episode so it would make sense for him to show up.

Whoa. I was gone for a day and I'm way behind...

The one in Gruff Act to Follow where Dawn nearly rips his face off XD how can you not like that? XD

Let's hope they're talking about Shinji's Dodiatose (not sure if i spelled that right XD). It is the 100th episode so it would make sense for him to show up.
    Yeah...we need more Shinji!! >:{ I can't wait to get more info on these episodes, then we can figure out what's really gonna happen.

Rissychan: Hurry up!! :3

Gotta go, see ya tomorrow :]

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

Yeah...we need more Shinji!! >:{ I can't wait to get more info on these episodes, then we can figure out what's really gonna happen.
    When Shinji does come back, I'll be partying and screaming and shouting stuff about ikairshipping. XD;;

Oh well...The image of Aaron to have a thing for Hikari in the anime would be so...weird xDDD""" *is trying to not insult anyone or anything*
    Well, I'm not sure what about this, but Bulbapadia is saying that Shinji won't appear in this episode Q______Q I'm so missing him.
    Yeah, that would be weird xD;; But they're about the same age(or so it looks), that's why I said that. Gosh, I hope Shinji is in DP099 and 100. Besides, the 100th episode needs to be filled with Shinji and ikari-goodness! ^_____^

Em, Halloween is about a little more then a month away, right?
    Err... I was thinking that maybe we could do some sort of... ikarishipping halloween challenge? Like maybe a halloween ikarishipping drabble contest or something XD;;
    Eh, that's a lame idea, isn't it? >_>
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 25th September 2008 at 4:37 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

A Gruff Act To Follow, of course. Takeshi shouldn't have restrained Hikari though, because her foot had an appointment with Shinji's face. XDDDDDD

Oh, and when Hikari wanted to see Shinji battle. Episode 15, and the title of the episode escapes me. I mean, when she looked back to see who it was that entered the gym, she flinched when she saw Shinji. watch it again if you wanna see~

What is your favorite Ikarishipping moment? Explain.

My favourite moment is when Shinji says 'When two people meet, something is born.' - While looking directly at Hikari. My second favourite is the Oreburgh Gym moment - I like the first one better because it's more of a moment than a funny scene. It was close, though. I can say that.

About Shinji's random disappearance - even if he isn't in that forest episode, he will be back soon. When someone leaves for a long time, it can mean that something major is about to happen involving them, and the disappearance is like build-up to that moment. So yes, there may yet be hope.

I'm all for the Halloween celebrations.

*sigh* rarely on here anymore. if you want, find me on my DA

my serebii twin is nightning. banner credit goes to them too. ^^

ooooooooo here's a topic in relation to our DP99 news

If Shinji shows up in DP99 and gets lost in a forest with Hikari what will happen?

Also September 28th is Pearlshipping Day!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! The only good thing about that day is that it is the anniversary of Shinji and Hikari's first episodes

[QUOTE=Kawaii-chan;8691466]What is your favorite Ikarishipping moment? Explain.

The scene where Hikari nearly tackled Shinji in ep. 16 XD and that infamous line that Shinji said.....*squeal!* Why? BECAUSE ITS SOLID PROOF!!

UM, Naruto, Shugo Chara, ummm rurouni kenshin, AND GENTLEMEN'S ALLIANCE! That manga ( its not a anime sadly....) fits them soo both since the heroine, Haine, is so optimisitc and takanari-sama is just like shinji in the begining of the series XD

What non-anime couple (fanon or canon) reminds you of ikarishipping? Explain why.

I don't know why but Edward and Bella from Twilight remind me alot of ikarishipping XD Maybe the whole fire and ice thing, but it kinda fits, lol!

OT: Woah, all this talk about countries O.O *confused*

OOHH OOHH!! HALLOWEN DRABBLE CONTEST! *SQUEAL* Although didn't we have a ikarishipping day drabble contest, and i made a drabble and i put ' drabble for drabble contest' in the summary but everyone forgot and its still there, looking silly LOL! I might want to make a halloween drabble, I already got a good idea in mind!!

it'd be soo awesome! though if alot of people enter, and with all the amazingly talented writer they are, i don't think i'd stand a chance xD
    Last edited by Kawaii-chan; 25th September 2008 at 9:07 PM.

Thanks guys, glad you like the banner ^^

@Fireleaf Lol I'll try to begin soon :o)

Spoiler:- Ep100 Title:
    Maybe but I think it may be the same kind of episode as the one with Bulbasaur and the secret garden of evolution in the first season =x (Geez at this pace Ash and Shinji will end up having the same pokemon team XD) On ther other hand I'm pretty sure we'll see Shinji either in the 99th or the 100th DP ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn's Paul View Post

I will use it as a banner - everyone, do the same! It's good advertising!!
    Aww thanks I'm honoured that you use it :3

Em, Halloween is about a little more then a month away, right?
    Err... I was thinking that maybe we could do some sort of... ikarishipping halloween challenge? Like maybe a halloween ikarishipping drabble contest or something XD;;
    Eh, that's a lame idea, isn't it? >_>
    Not at all! ^^ I think it's a good idea :3 I can't make a drabble sadly I'm not confident enough in english ToT But I can draw something or make an amv x3

The argument in Roark's gym of course :o) The 1st real IS moment in the anime and the one who got me into it ^^ Morevover, I think it's the most representative of their relationship and the "love/hate" chemistry. And above all it gave us the oh so famous "remember my name" thing which is so funny :o)

I made another banner, wanted to make a sad one this time xD I got influenced by the song I've been listenning to, "Where'd you go?" by Fort Minor I thought the lyrics can fit Ikarishipping (and any other shipping though XD)
    I give you guys a part of the lyrics ^^

Spoiler:- Lyrics "Where'd you go?" by Fort Minor:

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?i...iswheredt9.jpg
    Last edited by Rissychan; 26th September 2008 at 12:42 AM.

@MKShaymin:Isn't there two pearlshipping days? And true it it Shinji and Hikari's first episodes ^_^

Cute banner Rissychan!

Maybe but I think it may be the same kind of episode as the one with Bulbasaur and the secret garden of evolution in the first season =x (Geez at this pace Ash and Shinji will end up having the same pokemon team XD) On ther other hand I'm pretty sure we'll see Shinji either in the 99th or the 100th DP ^^
    Well, you can't blame me for wanting Shinji back xD Oh, I hope he's in both.

About Shinji's random disappearance - even if he isn't in that forest episode, he will be back soon. When someone leaves for a long time, it can mean that something major is about to happen involving them, and the disappearance is like build-up to that moment. So yes, there may yet be hope.
    When you say something major involving around them... I HOPE IT'S HIKARI UNCOVERING SHINJI'S PAST!! 8DDDD Any mahor Shinji episode is good enough for me. One becuase of his hotness and awesome hair xD But mainly becuase more chances of IKARISHIPPING!! (Except DP040) I swear, as soon as I found out that Shinji was in that episode and battling the Sinnoh Pokemon Master, I was literally hyped up and so freaking excited about that episode and couldn't wait for it to come out in english (although I already saw half of it xD) I was sad when there wasn't any major ikairshipping hint :'-(

If Shinji shows up in DP99 and gets lost in a forest with Hikari what will happen?

I don't think Shinji would be lost. "Cool dudes" like Shinji are too "cool" to get lost xD I would say Hikari would get lost/separated from the crew and end up meeting with Shinji, who she would follow and bug til she meets up with Satoshi and Takeshi. (Hopefully though that would take days/weeks xD) Well, I think Hikari getting lost in a forest with Shinji (saying they're in some confusing type of forest, one that Shinji can actually get lost in) she'll act the way she does with Satoshi. Fussing over her hair, not wanting Shinji to see her hair all frizzy, messy and "frankenstein's bride style". Maybe a bit more yelling (on Hikari's side) and fussing (on Shinji's side).

Hikari would get him to reveal some of his past, and why he treats them the way he does, even understand and accept why. Uh, honestly, I don't know WHAT would happen. I just know that in the anime they would eventually catch up with Satoshi and Takeshi and she would be traveling with him again (unless it's the end of the DP series and Hikari decides to travel with Shinji ) Of course though, the end of the DP series is a looong way away.

OOHH OOHH!! HALLOWEN DRABBLE CONTEST! *SQUEAL* Although didn't we have a ikarishipping day drabble contest, and i made a drabble and i put ' drabble for drabble contest' in the summary but everyone forgot and its still there, looking silly LOL! I might want to make a halloween drabble, I already got a good idea in mind!!
    lol I would think Halloween drabbles would be hard xD
    *thinks* Actually, maybe not... xDDD

Not at all! ^^ I think it's a good idea :3 I can't make a drabble sadly I'm not confident enough in english ToT But I can draw something or make an amv x3
    Oh... So THAT'S why you don't have an ikarishipping fic on your fanfiction profile! *_* I was wondering why you haven't made one yet... I'm sure your english is just fine! xD Oh and if you do make draw or make an amv (concerning halloween?) good luck and can't wait for it!

Long post... O_o
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast