Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114
Results 2,826 to 2,849 of 2849

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Umbreon View Post
    Anyway. I have a Xatu named Paul and I'm gonna get a female and name it Dawn. And then... BABEHS!!
    that.....is so awesome~ :3
    i might just do that with a my fav. shippings xD

@ the cricket: Of course you can join! : D

Hey hey hey! Stay outta mah shed~

Anyway. I have a Xatu named Paul and I'm gonna get a female and name it Dawn. And then... BABEHS!! It's legit Ikarishipping, people.
    OMG! I did that in one of my Diamond and Pearl games (I think it was Diamond) and named my Weavile Paul, my Buneary Dawn, and BAM! IKARI-FIED BUNEARY BABEHS! 8D Man, those were some good times. :3 Running all over the place on my little bike waiting for one of those eggs to pop up in that daycare center app screen. 8|

And aww, why is this place so dead? IT MUST BE REVIVED! D8< LIVE THREAD, LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

*ahem*

So. Um. Anybody got a new topic?
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 17th September 2012 at 2:21 AM. Reason: wrote scream, not screen DX
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

@~StarWisher~

Nice, I should go do that. I mean, it's the legit Ikarishipping Pokemon: Weavile and Buneary.
    And... I don't why it's dead. As for a new topic... uh...

Out of all the Ikarishipping fics out there, which one(s) is(are) you favourites and why? *links to them so the rest of us can read them would be nice, too!*

Hmm... Pretty much all of RosieShiba's Ikari-related works like Kage and such. (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7870230/1/Kage)

Umbreon, out~
    Love is timeless, love is undefined. Love is... Ikari, Ferriswheel, Poké.

Spoiler:- For a reasonable siggy:

Ah well. I didn't know what confession day was anyway XD I've been so super busy with school anymore I haven't had time to post! But don't hate me for being away so long! When I get wifi I will make it up to all of you by uploading my terribly drawn Ikari fanart!

Out of all the IkariShipping fics out there, which one(s) is(are) you favourites and why?

Lady Marmalade: Sweet Sweet Revenge by HarvestGirl10 on FF. hands down. I am a huge fan of drama/romance stories. If its dramatic, I will read it. I can't quite post the link at this moment but there should be one somewhere around here... -looks around-
    Meet my Pokemon team!

Hey everyone, I'm new. *Waves, since she does that all the time* Can I join?

Out of all the IkariShipping fics out there, which one(s) is(are) your favourite(s) and why?
    Hard question. There are still tons I got to read, but my favourite has to be Cold Blooded Killers, by Kissy Fishy, and its sequel. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6394875/...looded-Killers and http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7238116/...igo-Connection. Just a heads up, there is also OldRivalShipping, ContestShipping and PokeShipping. =3
    I can't really explain why I like those exactly, but she is in love with him, and he's...sort of indifferent to her, thinks she's annoying. And the slight impossibility of their love in this FanFic is also great. And Paul needs to warm up to her, but it takes a long time in the FanFic, what makes it just perfect (if you ever get the time, read it. It's amazing).

Enough about my rambling about this -awesome- FanFic. I agree, HarvestGirl10 got amazing stories, I remember "Exceptions" of her, it turned me into an IkariShipper for sure.
    Last edited by Eekhoorntjes; 24th September 2012 at 8:09 PM.

Out of all the IkariShipping fics out there, which one(s) is(are) your favourite(s) and why?

I, unfortunately, don't read as much IkariShipping fanfictions as I should, but try reading Legend of the Sky Cat by Kissy Fishy. Contains PokeShipping, ContestShipping, and IkariShipping.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Hi! I wanted to know if I could joiiin this ^^
    ❑ Single
    ❑ Taken
    ✔ Hungry

WELCOME GlaceGlares!
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl
    &i rp as quilava who knows moves she shouldnt

I made a picture!
    http://fav.me/d5h0e3a
    Basically, Paul and Dawn switched their personalities. XD

My poor Ikari~ family is DEAD DX NOOOOOOOOO! COME BACK ALIVE! LIVE LIVE!

and ^saw that pic it was awesome.
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl

That picture is so funny, Little Rue! I just favourited it! :3 That's exactly how I would imagine it.

Wow, that picture is amazing. :3 Also, can I join this, please? Irakishipping is adorable~ orz Here, have a topic to try and revive this group. o^o I don't want it to die, it looks so good ...

If Paul and Dawn were to have an argument, how long do you think it would take them to make up?

bother me here please
    princess of 彼氏ホーム親友

@Carnival of Madness- Their argument will practically take up to several days <3

Anyhoo, happy holidays to the Ikarishipping fans!
    Pokemon Shipper since the early 2000's!

DEVIANTART ACCOUNT // TUMBLR ACCOUNT

If Paul and Dawn were to have an argument, how long do you think it would last?
    Wel though it depeinds on the thing they argue about, the min is a half hour. The max most like hours.
    Merry Christmas eve everyone! Too bad that we didn't get the chance to do secret santa this year, last year was very fun. Even though i never got my gift
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl

Happy Holidays, Ikarishippers (:

I hope you all have a great time and enjoy this special time of the year.

If Paul and Dawn were to have an argument, how long do you think it would take them to make up?

Depends on how angry they are with each other to me.

I personally see Paul getting over it fast but Dawn seems like the type to hold a grudge and not want to make up with Paul if she's angry enough. It could take a while if neither of them want to apologize to the other.

I read this one that I really liked but I can't remember the name of it. The basic plot was Ash and Brock were kidnapped by Atilla and Hun and Dawn and Paul had to rescue them and Dawn ended up getting taken by them as they fled.

I know who it's by, Besanii-chan or something like that. That story was really good.

I don't read much Ikari fics anymore since the one shipping that's been holding my attention is Greyskyshipping (Hugh & Nate) and I mostly read fics involving that ship. I really need to find more Ikari fics to read haha
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Well, like above, they wouldn't appologize to eachother for a while, but than an adorable shippy moment would appear and they would make up

...and I usually only read Ikarishipiping when it's incorporated with Advanceshipping, but I really should read more Ikari-centered fanfictions. The thing is is that a lot of them have Contestshipping and Pokeshipping so they don't usually appeal to me in that aspect. Please don't take offense, Contest and Pokeshippers, I just don't want to read anything from my rival-ships.
    So can anyone give me some Ikarishipping fanfics without Contestshipping or Pokeshipping?
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever
    AaMayL

Read my first fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World and please review!

Um...Is it okay if I join? This pairing is really started to grow on me.

Quote Originally Posted by sailormikumoon View Post

Well, like above, they wouldn't appologize to eachother for a while, but than an adorable shippy moment would appear and they would make up

...and I usually only read Ikarishipiping when it's incorporated with Advanceshipping, but I really should read more Ikari-centered fanfictions. The thing is is that a lot of them have Contestshipping and Pokeshipping so they don't usually appeal to me in that aspect. Please don't take offense, Contest and Pokeshippers, I just don't want to read anything from my rival-ships.
    So can anyone give me some Ikarishipping fanfics without Contestshipping or Pokeshipping?
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6113048/1/

I just finished reading what the author has on this fic so far and it doesn't appear to have any Contestshipping or Pokeshipping. The story's kind of slow paced, but there's some fluff between Paul and Dawn there. Hope that helps.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Probably a while, since both of them are too stubborn to apologize first. Someone would have to push them together and practically force them to make up.

.: Like all the others, it will take awhile for both Paul and Dawn to make up. Possibly for a few days ^ ^ I bet when their pokemon will help them get them back together <3:.

I say that Paul's brother Reggie would make them make up with each coming in between them helping out.

Ahh... I had a shipping last night :'D Dawn and Paul sabotage a train and they hug while they were falling on the cliff <3

Is it okay if I join too? Ikarishipping=my OTP.

I think that it would take them a few weeks or so, considering Dawn's temper.
    Fairy Tail is awesome!!!!!!

WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!! My life is awesome. I'm not going to elaborate on that.

For all you Kalosshippers (Serena x Calem) out there, I have a fic I wrote! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...em-Fic-(PG-13)

I really wanted to join this group as well, but its been years since they haven't added me yet

This was bumped after more than a year of inactivity, so I'm going to have to close it. someone would like to make a new IkariShipping discussion thread, then they may.

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114