Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Oh no, Kawaii-chan...

If Ikarishipping was a classic fairytale, what would it be?

I agree with Beauty and the Beast, mostly because of the personality similarities, but also because I'd love to see an IkariShippy version of it. It wouldn't be hard, the two couples involved are very similar!

In DP 100 what hints would you like to show up?

I wanna see them talk to each other. That would make my day, seriously.

Love LOVE LOVE the King Shinji pic, MK~

Man, I need to get my butt into gear. I told myself I'd draw some Halloween fanart ages ago and I still haven't done it. Thing is, I've got no ideas and I don't just want another boring dress-up trick-or-treat thing. Maybe I should draw some Ikari pumpkin-carving...

*sigh* rarely on here anymore. if you want, find me on my DA

my serebii twin is nightning. banner credit goes to them too. ^^

Oh, I'm so sorry Kawaii-chan.

If Ikarishipping was a classic fairytale, what would it be?
    Beauty and the Beast, my reason is the same as everybody else.

In DP 100 what hints would you like to show up?
    At least talk to each other. We hadn't see them talk to each other for weeks.

Ugh, I need to stop being lazy and scan of some my new art. I got 2 drawings of Hikari and four drawings of Onshuu. A witch,a bunny girl,a schoolgirl, and an older version of Onshuu! I was thinking making Onshuu a mascot for my DA too! I also want to draw a real Ikarishipping picture for once, but I can't boys to save my own life. orz

Thanks a lot guys, I'll be very careful with the tags and the description >_<

Quote Originally Posted by ~FireLeaf~ View Post
    I'm thinking to use a different profile to file a dispute or something, but I don't really understand what you mean, Rissychan o_o
    Aww sorry what is it that you don't understand? ^^"

I have an idea. It's so crazy it can't be possible, but it's still an idea.
    Everybody is obsessed with celebrities, right? And celebrities love kids. So one of the younger members could ask a singer to say they support Ikarishipping after a concert XDDDDD If they agree, Them creators will have to put Ikarishipping then!!!! :D
    Crazy and stupid, am I right? Go, on, say so. I'm joking, anyway. XD
    Lmao x3 We could try 8D The thing is I usually go to electro/rock concerts and I doubt they'll even hear what I'm asking x3

@Star Ack! Omg! >_< I understand how you feel , the same thing happened to me with my very first amv =x *hugs*

Omg Aeneid too! Geez we ikarishippers sure are unlucky these days Y_Y Hopefully everything will change with the DP100 in two weeks! >:D

@Mitsukai! <3 Please do scan them *o*

@Star Ack! Omg! >_< I understand how you feel , the same thing happened to me with my very first amv =x *hugs*
    *sighs* That's okay. But I'm always doing stupid stuff (such as spending a WHOLE DAY on a project then getting it all DELETED *kicks computer*) But I live. And I move on. Eventually. By the way, if they do touch your videos... Well, uh, I'll learn some karate! Kiya! *breaks brick* XD;;

@Mitsukai: Oh yes, please, please, PLEASE scan them! I'm in some mood for something ikarishipping

Same thing happened to me. Koi ni Ochitara was taken down because of copyright issues. -_- Japan hates me.
    .................................................. ............I think japan may hate us all.

THINKING OF THAT I JUST HAD AN IKARI-DREAM LAST NIGHT!!! *bounces all over the place happily*

*ahem* It's a little blurry, but I remember the two were in the very front of the audience watching, I think these people running and doing some other sort of thing... They were talking to each other about who-knows-what, I think it may have been Ash or his pokemon. I forget what was happened, but I think I was there, doing something for the sake of ikarishipping. I'm not sure what they were saying, but I think it was something romantic. xD Like, I think Dawn was trying to make him change his ways or something! Grrrr, I hate when I forget such awesome dreams.

After that I woke up and started thinking of DP100 and how I wanted them to talk and all. I swear though, Paul was asking Dawn out!!! >8-D (There was a romantic atmosphere, I know that for sure! *wink wink* ^.^ )
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 19th October 2008 at 6:45 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Aww sorry what is it that you don't understand? ^^"
    Ah, it's okay, never mind ^_^ I figured out something else. No need to worry!

Aenied too?!! WTF is going on here?! This is an outrage!! An indignation! A...*uses a bunch of big words* No really. This is horrible D:

Lmao x3 We could try 8D The thing is I usually go to electro/rock concerts and I doubt they'll even hear what I'm asking x3
    Really? XDD Well, I did go to a Vertical Horizon concert a few days/week ago, and they signed my album cover and shirt and seemed like nice people (thoguh I don't know if that was forced or not) I wonder if they're still at the Hyatt so I could ask them to support it...I doubt it though. XD

*ahem* It's a little blurry, but I remember the two were in the very front of the audience watching, I think these people running and doing some other sort of thing... They were talking to each other about who-knows-what, I think it may have been Ash or his pokemon. I forget what was happened, but I think I was there, doing something for the sake of ikarishipping. I'm not sure what they were saying, but I think it was something romantic. xD Like, I think Dawn was trying to make him change his ways or something! Grrrr, I hate when I forget such awesome dreams.

After that I woke up and started thinking of DP100 and how I wanted them to talk and all. I swear though, Paul was asking Dawn out!!! >8-D (There was a romantic atmosphere, I know that for sure! *wink wink* ^.^ )
    Oh, cool, you had a dream *is happy for you* Wait 'till you start having the stupid ones like my "gumgum" one
    Last edited by ~FireLeaf~; 19th October 2008 at 9:34 PM.

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

Oh, cool, you had a dream *is happy for you* Wait 'till you start having the stupid ones like my "gumgum" one
    Ooh I can't wait! *hopes to someday have "gumgum" dream*

Also can somebody please check out this one fic I just finished?
    I want some opinions on it... Beware, its a chappie.
    Message in the Stars

Also I've decided to shower you with the gift of... ikarishipping pictures! =D Enjoy!
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4
    Pic 5
    Pic 6

Also, I have no idea who made these pictures. But, I think some of them may have been made by Suwamoto :333 (Not sure though) Just random pics I clicked on.

OH! Almost forgot to mention I found these pics on photobucket! ^.^;;
    I also apologize if any of them have been posted before XD;;

The talk about ~FireLeaf's~ get-famous-people-to-say-they-like-ikarishipping gave me an idea
    New topic:

If you could convince a famous singer to sing a song idea of yours that's related to ikarishipping, what would the the song be about? If you want, give a small example of how the song would go.
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 20th October 2008 at 2:50 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by ~FireLeaf~ View Post
    I have an idea. It's so crazy it can't be possible, but it's still an idea.
    Everybody is obsessed with celebrities, right? And celebrities love kids. So one of the younger members could ask a singer to say they support Ikarishipping after a concert XDDDDD If they agree, Them creators will have to put Ikarishipping then!!!!
    Crazy and stupid, am I right? Go, on, say so. I'm joking, anyway. XD
    Ooh, cool idea! Actually...*Sweat-drops*...I always get alot that I look exactly like the girl from iCarly and Drake and Josh >.> even from strangers....
    Maybe I could go on TV and impersonate her promoting ikarishipping....*evil smile*

If you could convince a famous singer to sing a song idea of yours that's related to ikarishipping, what would the the song be about? If you want, give a small example of how the song would go.

I'd want Christina Aguliera (sp?) or Jpop Utada Hikaru to sing a ikarishipping song ^.^ I just love both their voices xD They're both so powerful and sweet! I think the song would be about Hikari and her trying to say to Shinji to stop being the way he is because there is so much more to him than that.

I'd want Crystal Kay to sing ikarishipping songs, but then again, ONE is a perfect example of it. XD

Regarding my ikarishipping AMVs, I think I'll have to find about site where I can post my AMVs. Maybe I'll try making a new multiply site...

Done with school, but in need of something to do. orz

Can any of our ikarishipping family speak japanese? I mean even if we spread our love so far- the writers can't understand because they all speak japanese! We could make a website just for ikarishipping and make it super big and popular (in japanese).

Same thing for the singers you would have to get a japanese singer to sing an ikarishippy song.

AH! Last night! I had a ikarishipping dream! It was a precious bond and it was like an actual anime. (I'm trying to dream it again XD)

Oh and I'm writing a ikarishipping fic- 8 years into the future, there are others pairings and I know alot of you hear like advanceshipping so I'm warning you in advance! (XDDDD ok that sounded really really weird)
    The co-ordinators and masters go to a photo shoot to model for a calander. (Hikari= co-ordinator X Shinji= Pokemon Master)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4606581/1/Calendar_Girl

@Star/Hidden Aww that's so awesome guys! x3 I want an IS dream too D:
    And I'll sure read your fics and give feedback :3

@Star Thanks for the pics, I already knew them but it's always nice to see them n_n

@Hidden I don't speak jap unfortunately D: I wish I did though x3

Hum___ my favourite band is an electro band whose songs don't have lyrics so__ x3 I'd ask Hikari's and SHinji's seiyuu to sing Hikari's theme as they did with the opening High five! >

CASCADA!! WHAT HURTS THE MOST!! yup. yup. Then Dawn can help her on stage. yup.yup.

Star: Hey! Great fic! I didn't know you were a Warriors fan o_O The CrowfeatherxLeafpool [B]pairing reminds me of Ikarishipping. I have no idea why I said that. XD

Can any of our ikarishipping family speak japanese? I mean even if we spread our love so far- the writers can't understand because they all speak japanese! We could make a website just for ikarishipping and make it super big and popular (in japanese).

Same thing for the singers you would have to get a japanese singer to sing an ikarishippy song.
    Um....Japanese..? Sorry, the only one I know is "Baka" because that's what I call my brother/friends all the time XDD But sorry, no japanese her d:

Ooh, cool idea! Actually...*Sweat-drops*...I always get alot that I look exactly like the girl from iCarly and Drake and Josh >.> even from strangers....
    Maybe I could go on TV and impersonate her promoting ikarishipping....*evil smile*
    You mean Miranda Cosgrove? o_O If you look like her, that's a great idea!! *gets to making actor's clothes*

AH! Last night! I had a ikarishipping dream! It was a precious bond and it was like an actual anime. (I'm trying to dream it again XD)
    Hehehe...cool

I had a strange dream which involved my school again (I hate school xP) It was something like Dawn, Paul, Wallace(I don't know how the heck he got there) my friends Soliel, Ishta and Christiana and I were playing Duck, Duck Goose *sweatdrop* When it was Dawn's turn she tackled Paul and was all like "I win!!" *smile* Paul was on the floor all 'fainted' looking with his eyes all goofy like the fainted Pokemon are XDD Then the principal had an announcement and we went to the auditorium...there was more, but it didn't involve D & P anymore. And I still am clueless how Wallace got there.

Uh...Okay, I'm clueless xP None of my favorite singers sing any Ikarishipping songs. But maybe They could write a song about Ikarishipping...The other fans wouldn't suspect anything if Fall Out Boy or some band that sings random songs just "randomly" puts the names "Dawn" and "Paul" in their song, right? ^^"
    Last edited by ~FireLeaf~; 21st October 2008 at 11:14 PM.

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

Well I sing so someday if I ever become famous (may never happen) I could say that I support Ikarishipping. The singer I would ask would probably be Leona Lewis and I would have her sing Bleeding Love.

P.S. Ikarishippy video please watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iZLemzGxqk

If I could convince anyone, it would be probably be one of my favorite singers and I'll have them singing about opposites... a cold hearted guy who is rude and is a jerk... and about the guy forgetting her name... Oh, and it would be sung like it's from Hikari's POV. Oh, and there would be a japanese version! And to spread more of the ikarishipping love, a spanish, french, and... every other language! xD

Star: Hey! Great fic! I didn't know you were a Warriors fan o_O The CrowfeatherxLeafpool [b]pairing reminds me of Ikarishipping. I have no idea why I said that. XD
    Hehe, yeah, I'm a warrior fan! XD Been obsessed with them for the past few weeks... The thoughts of Shinji and Hikari as cats seemed amusing to me... XD;;

Also here's some more pics I found that I liked
    Also not sure who made them, but looks like they're made from the same person...
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4
    And some more pics that I thought were cute! (Which I again, do not own)
    Got all these pictures at photobucket.com
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by hiddensecrets831 View Post
    Can any of our ikarishipping family speak japanese?
    My Nihongo is of the elementary level, but I've passed Level 4 of the proficiency test. x_x

*cursing herself for not being proficient enough to understand DP in Nihongo*

I think this is Shinji, it might be Satoshi

http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net...9168065127.gif
    lol I think it is Shinji XD

Another image which I liked XD;; And actually haven't seen before...
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/i...ct-6.jpg?o=196
    Found it on photobucket. Again.

Heehee, I am now obsessed with the fanarts. :333

Btw, have anybody drawn/made into pictures for halloween? Just wondering.
    I've already made two and half-way done with two others...

Heheh...
    This just came to me, but it could be a song like Lady Marmalade! With the same singers and everyone singing it and they're singing about this girl having a crush on a boy *coughAndthatboyjustsohappenstobenamedPaul!cough* Then at the end in the music video (or beginning, I dunno) they'll have this girl (who just so happens to have blue hair xD) yelling at a boy (who also strangely has purple hair! ) and it'll be just like the Oreburgh scene! xDDDD
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 22nd October 2008 at 5:40 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Hello all. I've come to like this pairing (in fact a few involving Hikari). They just look so cute together! xD I've read some of the thread already & very interesting posts!

That pic... Maybe it isn't either one of them, the hair is too light to be Satoshi, too dark to be Shinji IMO. :S Love the last image tho!

Quote Originally Posted by hiddensecrets831 View Post
    I don't speak it very well, but I can read more-less, and put together sentenses (I haven't practiced caligraphy yet >_<). I don't see any reason to make it like that, as I wouldn't be sure how to distinguish it from other ikarishipping sites... I guess after we make it in English or something we can do that & other languages too... (Curses if only I remembered all my Spanish and learned more >___<... at least I got my notes somewhere, still!)
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2j4ptmx.gif[/IMG]

Ikarishipping - Koi ni Ochitara

I was able to upload my old video using multiply, so I guess I'll be posting my videos from now on in Multiply to avoid the copyright issues.

I don't speak it very well, but I can read more-less, and put together sentenses (I haven't practiced caligraphy yet >_<). I don't see any reason to make it like that, as I wouldn't be sure how to distinguish it from other ikarishipping sites... I guess after we make it in English or something we can do that & other languages too... (Curses if only I remembered all my Spanish and learned more >___<... at least I got my notes somewhere, still!)
    That's a shame, although we could use a translator, it doesn't usually make sense but it still gets the point across XD.

What?! Everyone's videos are getting deleted? Oh people are pressing the flag button.... I remember an penguinshipper saying something like that...

Awesome pics everyone! The picture with Shinji/Satoshi in Hikari's outfit... you could always use photoshop to change the colour XDDDD (just a suggestion.) Although I'm convinced it's Shinji- the pic has Shinji's hair style after all n_n

@Star I made one last year ( an IS Halloween pic) I can show it to you if you want x3

Quote Originally Posted by Hamon_Warrior View Post
    Hello all. I've come to like this pairing (in fact a few involving Hikari). They just look so cute together! xD I've read some of the thread already & very interesting posts!

That pic... Maybe it isn't either one of them, the hair is too light to be Satoshi, too dark to be Shinji IMO. :S Love the last image tho!
    Welcome to the Ikarishipping family! =D I hope you'll enjoy your time here! n_n *hugs and hands newbie pack*

I do think it's Shinji in MK's pic ^^ By the way I have another pic with Shinji dressed as Hikari, I'll sure give a link when I find it in my computer x3

I FINALLY finished my vid, it isn't Ikarishipping only though, it contains some Poké and Contest ^^"
    I dedicated it to you Fireleaf :3 ( even though it's not in the description yet XD)
    Poké/Contest/Ikari - Already Over

wow! Its good!
    Also can someone tell me why my fic stinks?
    link in sig...

Hi there! I joined this site so I could enjoy it I guess. I'm a Ikarishipper and this thread is pretty cool. So hi to everyone, and I hope I can have a good time here. By the way, Aeneid, that video is great, I enjoyed watching it.
    Supporter of: Ikarishipping, Pokeshipping, and Contestshipping

Hi and welcome Hamon Warrior! I hope you enjoy your time here!! ^.^

@Star I made one last year ( an IS Halloween pic) I can show it to you if you want x3
    Okay, I would love to see it! x3 I can already bet it looks awesome!

I FINALLY finished my vid, it isn't Ikarishipping only though, it contains some Poké and Contest ^^"
    I dedicated it to you Fireleaf :3 ( even though it's not in the description yet XD)
    Poké/Contest/Ikari - Already Over
    I'm watching the video now x333
    I'll give feedback later.

Also great as ever video Aeneid

OMG! I was dozing off today in class, and suddenly I started daydreaming about Shinji and Hikari being these samurai (sp?) people fighting together against a big green dragon! Weird, I know... >___>;;

Edit:
    Hi and welcome Angie1408! ^__________^
    I hope you have loads of fun here!
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 23rd October 2008 at 3:47 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

@Star Lol I'm quite ashamed when I look at it, not that I've improved since though x3
    http://nephynowel.deviantart.com/art/Halloween-68852186

Welcome new members! n_n I added everyone to the front page =D Hope you'll enjoy your time here! =D *hands newbie packs and hugs*

1 more week til Shinji's next appearance n_n

And also the Ikarishipping club in DA is alive! XD After monthes of inactivity the owner is hodling a Halloween and Thanksgiving Contest for those who're interested :3
    http://ikarishipping-club.deviantart.com/

And also guys I found randomly a german Ikarishipping thread today, I didn't understand anything but I saw that they posted some of our works here and there and even the Thread's ID that's cool :3 They have like 107 pages or something, let's continue to spread the love worldwide! >8D

Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast