Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by neon205 View Post
    Hi yeah I'm new. *blush* my friend set up this acount in feburary and I forgot about it *cry* then I saw one of rissychan's vids said it was to celebrait this thread, so thats why I'm here!

I subscribed to rissychan, I'm foxygall....well....cause I love foxes 8D and in my heratige I'm a gall XD
    I forgot to welcome you in my last post X3 So Welcooome to the Ikarishipping family =D *hands ikarishipping shirt* If my vids could bring new members itd be great ^^ Thanks for subscribing too x3
    What about answering the topics? ^^

*puts on shirt* Yeah, you people can call me Maggie, Fox, or Steve (Steve is my opposed gender name everybody used to call me....
    well I got into Ikarishipping 'cause my friend lil has an everlasting obsession with shipping...
    and here I am. *kom kom kom on muffin* YUMMY!~

opposites attract~

Please click, an avatar of mine I just made
    http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r...hdawn005-1.png
    Tell me what you think of it, please?

And lol, that example was hilarious Pikachu200 xD
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 31st August 2008 at 3:52 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

@Aeneid: I voted.

@Neon205: Welcome to the thread!! Have fun.

@Rissychan: Great amv, as always.

Oh dear. Missed a lot of topics. ^^''

If you could describe Ikarishipping as a color what would you choose?

I'm going to go a bit different and say red. Because red symbolises anger, wrath and terror (you'd better run from that angry Hikari, Shinji), but it also symbolises love.

Hikari and Shinji are on this game show that forces them to go camping together for a week with nobody else, what will happen during this time?

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post
    There's only one tent so they would either have to sleep together or Shinji would sleep outside with no tent or sleeping bag xP U, during that time there would also be some touching moments, like maybe Shinji would save Hikari from some angry Ursaring or other pokemon.
    Totally! And that episode when he caught his Ursaring (Different Strokes for Different Blokes), didn't he save them then? I'll have to watch it again. ;D

If Satoshi wanted to try out a new magic trick on Hikari and Shinji, hand-cuffed them together, and lost the key, what would happen?

I seriously think it'd be a bit of a bonding moment. They'd work together to get the handcuffs off and discover that they're a really good team.

EDIT: ~StarWisher~, it's so cute! I really like it.
    Last edited by xXContestShipperXx; 31st August 2008 at 3:45 AM.

*sigh* rarely on here anymore. if you want, find me on my DA

my serebii twin is nightning. banner credit goes to them too. ^^

Hello everyone!

I've got a new one shot planned in celebration of my passing that dreaded thesis course, the 200th page of the old thread and the new one as well. (Haha, I sure have a lot to celebrate, huh?)

I have not yet voted for the S2T because I figured that I'll be the one who'll seal the fate of the songs. *chuckles*

I'll answer the topics for now.

In the Oreburgh gym when Dawn had to stop Ash and Paul's argument what do you think would happen if Brock didn't hold Dawn back when Paul didn't know her name and she got wicked angry at him?

Pantsu shot!!!! Shinji nosebleeds!!! She'll try her best to beat the living daylights out of Shinji because she was really, really ****** back then. Or, they'd have some kind of scene wherein they try to do some kind of martial arts technique or something. Either that, or it'll be Hikari screaming profanities at him.

If Ash saw Dawn or Paul doing something affectionate what would he do?

Satoshi: O.O <<< permanent reaction.

Done with school, but in need of something to do. orz

I voted. 8 votes for ONE? wow.

In the Oreburgh gym when Dawn had to stop Ash and Paul's argument what do you think would happen if Brock didn't hold Dawn back when Paul didn't know her name and she got wicked angry at him?
    I imagined that he would fall over and Hikari would be sitting on him, grabbing on to his jacket and demanding an apology. And Shinji takes note of their position and says 'get off me'. Hikari also notices and blushed like mad

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Here's some other avatars I made in the past hours...
    http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r...-_A_Gruf-1.jpg
    http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r...pping015-1.jpg
    lol XD

I imagined that he would fall over and Hikari would be sitting on him, grabbing on to his jacket and demanding an apology. And Shinji takes note of their position and says 'get off me'. Hikari also notices and blushed like mad
    lol I can just imagine that happening xD
    I've got a new one shot planned in celebration of my passing that dreaded thesis course, the 200th page of the old thread and the new one as well. (Haha, I sure have a lot to celebrate, huh?)
    Yay! I'm sure we all can't wait for it

EDIT: ~StarWisher~, it's so cute! I really like it.
    Thanks! x)
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 31st August 2008 at 5:10 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

I've voted as well.

And... we have to vote again. 5 vote tie among the following songs:

Spoiler:- Tie!:

We have to vote for the Top 4 this time.

Please choose your top 4 songs!

After ten votes, the poll closes.

We have to vote for the Top 4 this time.

Please choose your top 4 songs!

After ten votes, the poll closes.
    I was the first to vote among the five way tie xD

I think we need a new topic...

What fruit is ikarishipping like most?

XD random/stupid topic, I know. My answer is the world famous Apple. Why? Because it has sort of a bitter/sour taste at first but it is also sweet. Their relationship at first is bitter and sour but if they started dating it could turn sweet... like a candy apple xD
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Oh, yeah, I think somebody forgot somebody! (ME! - Wait. Was I? If not, then do add me!)

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post
    I was the first to vote among the five way tie xD

I think we need a new topic...

Hmmm...

not too sure. I'd say that Shinji is like a grapefruit (because I MUST eat it with sugar - that's Hikari!).

But for the ship? eh... I think it'd go to... Durian.

Tricky to handle, but it's tastes great on the inside. Yet some people are put off by its smell.
    I asked my Geography teacher a random question ~ why does Drew have such weird hair?
    She said: "Acid rain". Go figure

I heard they (the pkmon company) might be making a episode where Dawn gets lost in the woods and on the other side of the woods Paul finds a lost vulpix. Dawn finds Paul and she wants to find the vulpix's trainer and forces Him to go with her to find the trainer!

that would be such a great episode to watch.~
    I can't wait!

opposites attract~

New topic which I find quite funny in a way ^_^

What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?
    I think we already had a discussion like this, but not as a topic

First I'll have Satoshi push HIkari into a lake, that way Shinji would have a reason to save her then I'll have Takeshi push Hikari into Shinji making both of them fall down... then um, I have some rabid Shinji fangirls (sent by Reiji) attack him so Hikari can take care of him until he gets better!! Then I'll have them get married

EDIT: @Neon: REALLY!? OMG OMG OMG!! *faints* X.X OMG! Major headache! @.@ OMG! That would be... be... AWESOME AND TOTALLY IKARISHIPPING-LICIOUS if that happened!! *faints again*
    EDIT EDIT: Where did you hear that!?
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 31st August 2008 at 8:01 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Paul is a Tamarind. Bitter at first, yet sweetens with age. Best used when cooked with other fruit.
    Dawn is a Lychee. Has a pink husk that is horrible to the taste, yet easily removed to reveal a layered sweetness.

Well given the proposed consequence of a star being destroyed with relative ease, I'd say Paul would be a stain on the carpet.

What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?

Assuming whatever I do would translate into the show: Have Paul be kicked in the crotch by Dawn as much as humanly possible. Then (in a unprovocted "accident") have one of Dawn's Pokemon starch her hair. Then strand Dawn and Paul on an island with minimal supplies and see which one would survive long enough to make it back to civilization. Muahahahaaa!
    Last edited by Tri hawk; 31st August 2008 at 8:11 PM.
    Little known fact: I'm a figment of your imagination.

starwisher; I'm not really shur, It was on someone who works for the pkcompany's blog. The apparently love Ikarishipping. XD *revives*

re: What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?
    I would make the backup people get lost and stick shinji and Hikari at a beach XD
    Last edited by neon205; 31st August 2008 at 8:11 PM. Reason: typo

opposites attract~

starwisher; I'm not really shur, It was on someone who works for the pkcompany's blog. The apparently love Ikarishipping. XD *revives*
    Who doesn't love ikarishipping? (other then all those Anti-ikarishippers)
    Well, if the rumor or whatever its called, is true and not some phony baloney then I'll be waiting, waving an ikarishipping flag all the way!

I would make the backup people get lost and stick shinji and Hikari at a beach XD
    lol xD
    Real romantic xD
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 31st August 2008 at 9:12 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

The thread looks good so far, albeit some random spam and double posts. :]

I'm kind of late, I know. I haven't posted in any shipping thread forever but I really need to start doing so again. Ikarishipping is adorable, even though it's mostly hate. I like that, though. ;D Makes things more interesting and intensifies potential and possible hints.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 31st August 2008 at 9:12 PM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeneid View Post
    If Ash saw Dawn or Paul doing something affectionate what would he do?

LMAO XD So true :o)

@xXContestShipperXx Thank you ^^

@Star Awww so cute avas :3 Will definitely add them to the fp! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn's Paul View Post
    Oh, yeah, I think somebody forgot somebody! (ME! - Wait. Was I? If not, then do add me!)
    Hehe sorry XD I'll add you ^^ Along with neon205 :3

Quote Originally Posted by neon205 View Post

re: What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?
    O__O Really? OMG if it's true then it would so AWESOME! XDD (I have doubts though but oh well =P) God I guess we'd celebrate it for days here if it did happen x3

Make them kiss and take a pic! >:D Nah seriously I'd force them to travel together, and as I'm an hopeful ikarishipper, they would eventually get to understand each other a bit more and get together 8D

Hum___Hard topic x3 I'll answer once I've got an answer :o)

lol xD
    Real romantic xD
    I know right! ~

Uh, yeah hard topic...maybe POPCORN!~ cause you have to wait a while befor it heats up and pops ~ he he~

heres some; If You made your dawn Voodoo dally fall of a cliff?
    yes I know what everybody will anser. XD
    but I wanted to try it anyway 8D

What would be the reaction of shinji if he saw Hijari in a swim suit?
    I would think he would faint

what would happen if Dawn found out Paul had a finance?
    So scary~
    Last edited by neon205; 1st September 2008 at 12:55 AM. Reason: I wanted to add stuffs

opposites attract~

I'll try this question

What fruit is ikarishipping like?
    Hmmmm I'm thinking a lemon because at first it might be sour but once you add a little sugar the lemon will get sweeter just like the relationship.

Hope that's a SWEET answer

By Your Side has come to Serebii forums. ^^

Also, neon205, your signature picture is absolutely adorable. Hikari's all LUFF and Shinji's just... wha? Get away please. -slight blush-

What fruit is ikarishipping like?
    Hmmmm I'm thinking a lemon because at first it might be sour but once you add a little sugar the lemon will get sweeter just like the relationship.
    lemon? I forgot about the lemon XD I agree that lemon is also a great fruit to represent ikarishipping ^_^ (I still like my apple answer though xD)

Hmm, I've noticed some of you answered what kind of fruit Shinji and Hikari are like. SO I'll answer that too! Hikari would be a strawberry because she's very sweet like one (jif only she had red hair now xD) and Shinji would be a lemon because he's sort of a sour person, like someone who just bit into a very sour lemon (Okay, now I KNOW I've said this before in the last thread xD)

@Rissychan: Thank you!
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Hi, neon205! OMFG!! Is there really going to be an episode like that???!!! OMG!

@~Starwisher~: OMG!! Cute avatars!!

I'm in an "OMG" mood today XD

Er_I don't eat much fruit...I don't know much fruit...I barely know any beside the basic oranges and apples and other stuff -__-;

My original plan. *pulls out lemons* Let the eye-burning begin!!

How would Shinji react if he saw Hikari in a swim suit?

I think he'd just pretend not to notice although he'll stammer and look at Hikari every once in a while, blushing a little bit.
    And when no one's looking, he'll go in a corner and freak out XD

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

Oops! Forgot to answer topics ^.^''
    Also thanks ~FireLeaf~!

what would happen if Dawn found out Paul had a finance?
    She'll probably congratulate him though she would really be heartbroken at the fact. Or she'll be wondering why the f--- he has a finance this early in life.

What would be the reaction of shinji if he saw Hikari in a swim suit?

*Nosebleed* *_* *Hikari comes over* *tries to act all cool*
    Idiotic Ash Ketchum: OMFG! It's Paul! I challenge you to a battle!
    Shinji: Hmph. Whatever... *takes out pokeball* (As long as the prize is what's-her-name over there) xD
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 1st September 2008 at 4:42 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Ikarishipping is adorable, even though it's mostly hate. I like that, though. ;D Makes things more interesting and intensifies potential and possible hints.
    LOLZ

What would happen if Dawn found out Paul had a finance?
    Yeah, it'd be Hikari herself. (Wait, what am I talking about...!? Nevermind...)

(People, didn't you spot the typo...? Hijari's a MALE name as far as I can remember from my hiatus in Obama City, Fukui Prefecture, Japan)

The famous I-can't-be-bothered attitude, what else?
    I asked my Geography teacher a random question ~ why does Drew have such weird hair?
    She said: "Acid rain". Go figure

That always depends as to what type of swimsuit Hikari is wearing, as well as their ages.

Eleven year old Shinji will probably do no more than raise an eyebrow at Hikari wearing a tankini.

Fastforward to nine years...

Twenty year old Shinji will be pinching his nose to prevent blood leaking from his nose at the sight of Hikari wearing a bikini. 8DDD

Choose the top 4 songs!

Just a reminder. Please vote for the top 4 songs!
    Last edited by Aeneid; 1st September 2008 at 6:00 AM.

Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast