Page 42 of 114 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2849

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

It's been sometime since i last been here. anyway here is some fanart i found.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...k602/Ikari.png

Looks real doesn't it? well it isn't but it is kinda convincing.

How would you like Shinji to make next big return? During a tournament? Gym battle? etc.

I want to see him at either... the Snowpoint City (and Hikari and Shinji get lost in a snowstorm ) or in Sunyshore City (see's Hikari in bathing suit again, ) or even better! BOTH!! xDD

Or course, another tag battle (with Hikari and Shinji as partners this time! XD) would be awesome! I would like to Shinji any time though. He awesome.

And yay, ikari-day is coming up again! *bows to the holy day* I'm planning on making a fic for the best holiday ever in celebration!

Catch your wave

Quote Originally Posted by Rissychan View Post
    I just realized that I didn't put links of my two last Ikarishipping videos xD
    They're MEPs but oh well x3

Catch your wave

You're beautiful Teehee I finally made it :3

Hope you like it guys ^^
    Ohh, yay! Awesome! I'll be sure to watch them. ^______^
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

How would you like Shinji to make next big holy return? During a tournament? Gym battle? etc.
    Tag battle tournament, where he partners up with Dawn, in at least one round. Or during a gym battle where we get to see Dawn talk to him more than Ash, like, say... DP100. =P

Nice videos, Rissy!

BACK

New (kinda stupid) oneshot: An Almost Date

How would you like Shinji to make next big return? During a tournament? Gym battle? etc.

I'd want him to come back...probably in some random filler episode. Like an ep where they get stuck in a snowstorm (like ~StarWisher~ said). Even if it included Takeshi and Satoshi, we'd still have more interaction for sure BD Shinji'd probably do something or other to drive Hikari up the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    It's been sometime since i last been here. anyway here is some fanart i found.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...k602/Ikari.png

Looks real doesn't it? well it isn't but it is kinda convincing.
    Wow awesome! It looks so real oO

Thank you guys I'll host an Ikarishipping MEP for the IS Day =D

@SR Yay *reads it right away*

New fanarts :

From pixiv

5 Hawt pic =D Topless Shinji *o*

by HikariAngel85

by crivera05

^ OMG! Topless Shinji!!! *dies*
    Now that would be better in the real thing, now wouldn't it?

Er, yeah. About the dreams, I promised I'd break it down. Yeah....er...*sheepish*

Okay, the first one, I think, was the candy store XDD Hikari is dragging Shinji to the candy store, and its almost sunset, so the store is just about to close. She's banging on the closed door, begging the storeman for a few minutes to get a candy bar quickly and run out. The storeman sighs and lets her in, as long as she stays for only a few minutes.
    When she goes inside, the store is blue and purple (*snicker*... =D) and she goes into the back where she thinks she can find some of the chocolate bars she likes, Shinji is getting annoyed now. THEN she sees all the ribbons, the accessories they sell other than candy, and she gets entranced by the shininess. The storeman groans, and locks them in and goes home.
    When Shinji sees the door is locked, he's pretty freaked out. He first growls at Hikari for staying too long, then he gets mad and bangs the door angrily, yelling for help. But nobody's there....Then when he turns around he sees Hikari crying, and she's crying because of Shinji's tone towards her. He tries to comfort her, but she's still sobbing hard. Then he goes in the back and takes out the candy bar she was originally looking for xP She gets really happy then, and in a split second she eats up half of it- then she hears Shinji's belly growling. He denies his hunger, but he's REALLY hungry! Hikari offers him the last piece of chocolate, which he accepts reluctantly but gobbles it down in a few seconds.
    They stay there for a few minutes while it's dark, until Hikari goes looking for more chocolate but finds a bed and an alarm clock in the back of the store. She doesn't know why there's a bed in a candy store (I don't know why either... 0_o) but she and Shinji are really sleepy, so they decide to lie down. Shinji is reluctant again, but Hikari throws him on the bed ( XDDD) and he falls asleep there. Hikari smiles and lies down too, deeply asleep. When they wake up again, they're lying next to each other and Hikari looks at the alarm clock and gasps that she's late.

Then I woke up and I was the one late.... ):

~You’ve stripped me down, the layers fall like rain...
    ~It’s over now, just Innocence and Instinct still remain...

Take it all Away....

@~FireLeaf~: Aww that's a cute dream. lol Dawn and Paul sleeping together *wonders what they doing* Oh, yeah, right sleeping. XDD

I had an ikarishipping dream a few nights ago (I think it was...monday, maybe...yeah, Monday I think)

The dream was cool, but it was also kind of weird and confusing because the ikarishipping-ness after I went to bulbapedia to see if there was to be any "recent Shinji-episodes" (I was actually went on bulbapedia before I went to bed, too XDD) and for some reason, don't ask why, they had the last episode of the entire show listed and guess what! IKARISHIPPING! *o* Of course this was a dream, but I was shouting and screaming in excitement and uber-happy even after I woke up. XDD

*cough* Anyways, the episode officially made ikarishipping canon (I'm sure I did anyways) because I...can't exactly remember...but I think they made have kissed. I dunno, can't remember what was suppose to happen in the episode, I just remember it was something cute. After that, I woke up in the dream (apparantly I was asleep and dreaming while dreaming) and I checked bulbapedia just for the sanity of it and it was still there! After that, I remember I found (or made) a head of Dawn and Paul with maccoronis. It was cool. But then I think my dad stole it and accidently destroyed it and I got mad and sad. Then I woke up for real.

...yeah.

Also, other dreams I had from a long time ago (during my absence) that I haven't mentioned (and had the brains (for once) to actually write down before I forgot it):

Okay, already mentioned the vampire one.

Note: I wrote this like I would be writing this here. X333

*clears throat again* Paul was in this classroom along with ~moi (XD). I asked him where Drew was. I forgot what Paul’s reply was (if he had a reply), but at that moment Dawn walked in. She sat next to Paul, smiling real big. She took out her math binder and asked for his help on some problems. He ignored her though, so she got really mad at him. (note: Dawn was wearing a school uniform). She started yelling at him, but Paul just smirked. Dawn sat down again, pouting. She then looked at him and blushed. She then gave him a paper that had a song on it she wrote. He gave her a confused look but took it. He then read it and smiled slightly, saying “Cute.” She got really happy again and hugged him. Unfortunately, I spotted Drew then and had to go. The ikarishippingness only lasted about five minutes, but it was still cute. :3

Actually, this is the only dream I didn't mention yet.

Wow awesome! It looks so real oO

Thank you guys I'll host an Ikarishipping MEP for the IS Day =D

@SR Yay *reads it right away*

New fanarts :

From pixiv

5 Hawt pic =D Topless Shinji *o*

by HikariAngel85

by crivera05
    Cute fanart x333 *drools at topless Shinji fanart*

@SR: Oh! I read that fic! It was good... :3

Oh, here's a new topic I thought of:

Who would you like to start showing the hints first? Dawn or Paul?

Dawn, for sure. Too many guys are already seen showing interest towards Dawn *cough* Kenny, Conway! *cough* So, instead of Paul showing the hints towards her I want Dawn to show interest towards him (which she is already kind of doing). Of course, after a decent amount of time I would want Paul to show some hints back, such as maybe a few blushing. But I would want Dawn to show interest first if ikarishipping was to happen. Of course though Paul can show the hints first as long as Dawn returns his feelings. xD
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 26th March 2009 at 4:52 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

I woukld like him to appear at another tag team tournament thing (or something similar). Or if not then then at the 8th gym and says to Satoshi that hes got all 8 badges or something along those lines

Paul because then it would show that he isnt as cold as people think

Wow, you guys do have a lot of Ikari dreams!

I had one the other night. It was more of a weird dream, but Ikari was in there...

So my parents die in a car wreck(*tear*) and my brother, sister and I split up. Oddly enough, the three of us find ourselves in the Pokemon world. My brother and I go to live with Roark and Gardenia, who were married, because of my new job at the Gym, and my sister goes with their neighbors, Harry and Hermione Potter(don't ask me how THEY got there).
    A bunch of things happen, and then it gets interesting. Dawn and Paul come by.
    Holding hands.
    And then I wake up, realize my parents are still alive, know that there is no way I'd ever meet Roark/Gardenia/Harry/Hermione/Dawn/Paul, sigh, and try to get back to sleep.

And, on to the topic...

Who would you like to show the hints first, Dawn or Paul?
    Dawn, because Paul would be a big dope and play the cold, heartless dude toward her even after he discovers his soft spot for her. Not to say I wouldn't squeal if Paul showed signs of liking her, but Dawn would be funnier(she'd have to hide it from Ash and Brock, you know.)
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

June 28th... Got it. And my fic-who-has-been-dying-to-be-published:

La Soleil et La Lune chapter 1

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

@kawaii serebii: OK! Imma go readit now

Actually, that's a hard one...I'd like Dawn to start showing the hints first, but it wouldn't help if Paul dissed her while trying to hide his and she ran to cry on someone else's shoulder. >_< That wouldn't help. But I'd like to see her preferance for him, like Star said. Then again I'd feel a little better if Paul showed a slightly more obvious soft spot for her. I don't know why, but somehow it might give me hope for them in the future if he showed his hints first. ^_^

Take it all Away....

Great dreams guys! I want some too! Dx

And I'mma going to read yuor fic right after I've posted serebii-san ! n_n

Guys__ I have the BIGGEST NEWS EVER XD

Spoiler:- Spoilers DP120:

I haven't been catching up with the anime at all!!! YES I HATE MEGAUPLOAD!!! DDDD8 I'm mainly relying on episode synopsis for the information D=

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Spoiler:- DP120:
    Last edited by ~FireLeaf~; 29th March 2009 at 3:55 PM.

Take it all Away....

I hope it okay if I can join. I read a fic and started to like this shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by ~FireLeaf~ View Post

I haven't seen many of Paul episode so I don't know about some of the hints, so I might search bulbpedia.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

@darklord18 - Nah, that isn't strange at all. I would've thought of that, but like a birthday present from Paul or something along those lines. ^_^

@~FireLeaf~ -     Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by csisps_26; 29th March 2009 at 3:01 PM.

BACK

I don't really know, I always like the men to show the hints first. But since it is a bad boy and good girl relationship, I think Hikari should since I want her to melt Shinji's cold heart a little.

I'd say Dawn. Even so, Paul showing the hints first would be funny. I can see Dawn tagging along with Paul wherever he goes except the toilet. And some presents, perhaps?

Spoiler:

BACK

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    @~FireLeaf~ -     Spoiler:
    Last edited by ~FireLeaf~; 31st March 2009 at 12:05 AM.

Take it all Away....

Can't wait *o*
    And even if Brandon isn't their father at least we'll learn more about Shinji 8D

New pics from pixiv

Maybe I already posted them xD

A set I made with a doujinshi, by Crown Thanks Mitsukai ^^

They're french sentences, the first one means "Love me" and the second "Kiss me" ^^
    Last edited by Rissychan; 1st April 2009 at 10:18 AM.

Finished a sequel to my last oneshot: An Actual Date

I think it would be Hikari. If Shinji had feelings first, he would probably hide and suppress them, so there's no way he would show anything XD Hikari would start to blush here and there and maybe get angry with him more often.

Can't wait *o*
    And even if Brandon isn't their father at least we'll learn more about Shinji 8D

New pics from pixiv

Maybe I already posted them xD

A set I made with a doujinshi, don't remember who drew it. It may be Doubt but I'm not sure =x If someone (Mitsukai? 8D) remembers please tell me so I can give proper credit x3

They're french sentences, the first one means "Love me" and the second "Kiss me" ^^

It from Crown if I remember. I don't think it there anymore, but I remember art style s/he use. I really like the banners and the icon it also very beautiful too.

Thanks Mitsukai! ^^

I made graphics 8D *is on a roll* And I changed the Thread's ID too ^^

Header

New fanfictions

Some of the fics contain Pokéshippin and Contestshipping too.

Page 42 of 114 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast