Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2849

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

hi!, i've joined to serebii forums recently... and i'm another crazy-ikarishipper girl, so i must join to this thread xD.

Also, i was thinking about making a video, about the ikarishipping moments (well, just character interactions...), represented with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum graphics, i'm making some shinji sprites... but i'm not sure if make the video or not, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraga View Post
    hi!, i've joined to serebii forums recently... and i'm another crazy-ikarishipper girl, so i must join to this thread xD.

Also, i was thinking about making a video, about the ikarishipping moments (well, just character interactions...), represented with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum graphics, i'm making some shinji sprites... but i'm not sure if make the video or not, what do you guys think?
    Awesome can you provide a link or pm me once you are done? I would love to see it. Also welcome to the ikarishipping thread and don't be afraid to browse around.

The World God Only knows

*cough* Getting dusty in here again... *cough cough*
    I'll use my ikarishipping duster to clean out the dust! 8D

New topic:
    Ash, Brock & Dawn go to Johto for the Battle Frontier. Paul goes to Johto too for the BF. Do you expect there to be more moments/interactions between Dawn and Paul in this saga?

Err... yeah... this is the best topic I could think of at the moment... *cough* >__>;
    Also sorry if that doesn't make sense. 8D;; *sweatdrops* The topic I mean....

If Ash does end up going to the battle frontier with Dawn and Brock, I think there's... a chance, a good possibility that we may see more Dawn and Paul interactions in this saga. I mean, Paul is a majorly-big rival; out of all the new DP characters he's shown the most (I think even more than Zoey) and Dawn's the main girl for Arceus' sake! Sheesh, Brock ends up talking to Paul more than Dawn! T___T (Which is why they should have them talk or at least interact more in the Johto BF! 8D)

Ha! Wouldn't it be funny if Ash took up contests and Dawn challenged the battle frontier? xD

Also, here's an amazingly cute story I read a couple days ago that I'll share with ya'll (heehee):

Beautiful

Sorry if you've already read it! xD I just thought it was so sweet, I just had to share it.
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 22nd July 2009 at 5:29 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Ash, Brock & Dawn go to Johto for the Battle Frontier. Paul goes to Johto too for the BF. Do you expect there to be more moments/interactions between Dawn and Paul in this saga?

*praying* Er, um, yeah! Definitely! There should be way more interactions between them. I mean, Dawn has had her interactions with a fair share of Ash's rivals (Barry [Although she knew him before he proclaimed himself to be Ash's rival...], Gary, etc.) and she's been interacting with basically everyone that comes in the gang's way. Why not Paul? I think Paul should take more notice in her by the League. If not, then the Johto BF would be perfect! I can imagine it now... *goes into daydream mode* XD.

So, yeah. Hopefully some more moments/interactions would fit more in Johto with more time to spend...

Also, I read that fic, StarWisher! It is cute! ^^ I remember being on an all-Ikarishipping fanfiction high the other day... (And kinda still am XD)

Heya guys! =D Sorry for being inactive I was on a trip! n_n And I leave again tomorrow xD;
    Anyway welcome all new members! Let's have fun and spread the ikari love together! =D

Glad ya'll liked the new ID by the way ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraga View Post

It's a good idea ^^ I'd like to see that :3

I hope! T_T But I'm confident! Anything can happen in DP xD Kengo and Zoey are out of the picture anyway (Kenny seems to have forgotten his crush on Dawn judging by his last appearance and Zoey is with Candice ;D)
    so there's only Shinji left as Dawn's love interest! >
    Dawn can't be the only character without any love interest and I don't think the scenarists are clever enough to introduce a new character who'd fall in love with her.

I'll edit my post later with the latest ikari creations =D

Most definitely!! they'll totally knock into each other and have some more pent up sexual tension!!
    Nice banner btw Rissychan
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

^ Don't spam please, even though I'm not sure if thats spamming ^^;;

look at the adorable Ikarishipping-ish icon i found on photobucket!
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

^ Lmao I saw that icon a while back. It's so cute! And I love the "appointment with my foot" part! xD (Run Paul, run! ...or don't. XD)

Also forgot to say this in my last post, but welcome Kiraga! =]

I think that would be really cool. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out if you do choose to make that video... ;]

Also, I read that fic, StarWisher! It is cute! ^^ I remember being on an all-Ikarishipping fanfiction high the other day... (And kinda still am XD)
    Yeah, I remember when I read that fic it made me so hyper and excited and ikari-crazed! xD I was reading all kinds of ikarishipping fanfics the other day too! 8D (actually it was more like rereading... *is shot*) You know it's funny... all I need to do is read a short fic or see a cute AMV and I get hyped up on ikarishipping... the simplest things in life can get me that way. 8D

^
    ^ I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing both Dawn and Paul in Johto though... :P
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 23rd July 2009 at 12:24 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

-brushes dust off of forum- We need a new topic, which I can provide.

If Paul was entering a contest for one reason or another, how could Dawn help him out?

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If Paul was entering a contest for one reason or another, how could Dawn help him out?

Give him advice, doi~. Haha, well, um... lets see, she could pick his outfit for the contest since you have to dress up for the ones in Sinnoh (I woder if she'll also have to dress up for the contests in Johto?). Haha, just the thought of Paul having to wear a even somewhat fancy outfit sort of freaks me out 0.0; lmao. She could also teach him some good appeals of course while also being appealing, lol. *is bricked* xD; Hm... what else could she do to help him out?

Well, that's all I can think of! XD;
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

I'm sorry but i don't see Paul ever asking Dawn for advice. I don't see it unless he asks for it but i think if that were to happen then he would approach her and they would talk a bit and then Dawn would be eaguer to train him if he is willing to cooperate. Anyways i'm dissapointed that we won't see Paul the following episodes but i think once his rivalry with Ash is over Dawn might choose to follow him because i can't see the writers reharshing the same thing with May.

The World God Only knows

Gah 2nd page again DDDD:
    Sorry guys I was on a trip (again) xD

Are you still in for the Picspam event? I am, I'm making a Pokemon MAD (in which I'm of course putting some ikarishipping) and as soon as I'm done with it I'll start working on it n_n
    For those who don't know about this event my post related to it is 1 or 2 pages ago :3

New pics

, from pixiv as always <3

New fanfics

I'm still in the picspam event! I just need to learn how to make them...>__>;
    Aww those pics are so cute! >w<;;

Also, I got a theory as to when we'll see Paul again! >:3 Not gonna mention what my theory is, but I'm going to go ahead (and make a not-so estimated--I think I used the wrong word -- guess that we'll be seeing him around DP150 >:] (And we will see him in DP150) I admit though, me guessing when Paul's next appearance is isn't really much of a theory. (Just me wanting some ikarishipping interactions! >;] I wouldn't mind seeing him a few episodes before DP150 though... (coughbattlingDawncough) ;D

Hey, wouldn't it be cool that since B.A.D. (Brock, Ash, Dawn ) are going to Twinleaf which is near Lake Verity (or Lake SHINJI!) that we see him there? Of course, that's probably not going to happen... D;
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 30th July 2009 at 1:42 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

May I ask how people made IkariShipping up and how it got such a huge fanbase? I have never seen Dawn or Paul have a proper conversation with each other before. I would like to see some pictures or some hints please if you wouldn't mind. Thanks.

AHHH ITS CELEBI! THE RULER OF POKEMON!!

^ Imagination pretty much sums it up. And patience/hope too. We ikarishippers may not have much hints or moments to back up this pairing, which is why imagination, patience and believing is required. ;]

Some reasons: Fanfics, Fanarts, AMVs, and DP016 (how I became a shipper of this <3)! There's many reasons why we ikarishippers support this pairing, but not all of us support the pairing for the above reasons (except which ikarishipper doesn't like DP016?) or because they would have pretty kidz. (Purple haired Dawn... cute.) Um... it's hard to explain, so I can't really give you much of an answer. -__-;

There's just different people out there, some who prefer the whole "opposites attract" pairings (*coughikarishipping!cough*), those who likes characters that have great chemistry, those who like a couple that argues a lot. Others got into the ship because of fanarts they saw, or maybe from a fanfic about this shipping. Or perhaps they saw a pretty AMV about this ship. ;D Others just grew onto the pairing over time, and there's some shippers who are multi-shippers who like all kinds of pairings and happen to like this ship too. ^^

Um, those are the main reasons I can think of at the moment. ^.~;

Also here's some youtube videos that has some ikarishipping moments:

Dawn's Memories - Ikarishipping Moments by Suwamoto
    ~*Ikarishipping Moments*~ by shuuaelLoVeR

Here's the main article about ikarishipping from bulbapedia that includes some hints/moments:

Bulbapedia Ikarishipping List

Also, had anyone noticed how it's always Dawn who ends up noticing Paul most of the time? Like, when he was about to leave when Ash was battling Roark, when Paul came to give his soothe bell he won from the tagteam tournament to Ash (<--rather rudely), etc.

Just thought that would be interesting to note. :P

Edit: Also I do not own any of the fanarts, fanfics, or amvs that are linked in this post :P
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 31st July 2009 at 5:08 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Thanks for answering him Star ^^

Ikarishipping is THE hawtness awesomeness no wonder why it got so popular 8D
    No seriously I suppose "opposites attract" are appealing and inspire people ^^
    Since , since there are no real evidences in the show we have to make it up for that with fanarts, videos, fanfics ect. Besides the lack of evidences/canonness make this ship quite malleable and easy to deal with, we can make things up, imagine how it would be ^^
    And admit it they do look smexii good together 8D
    Last edited by Rissychan; 30th July 2009 at 11:27 PM.

New topic:
    What kind of pokemon would Paul give to Dawn for her birthday?
    I think Paul would find roselia to be the perfect pokemon for Dawn to use in her contests or he may vary well get her a baby pokemon.

The World God Only knows

I can see him giving her something small and cute that he pretends to train before giving it to her. Something like a Vulpix or Mareep, maybe?

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

@Rissychan: Yerr welcome! =D Yay for "opposite attract".

Hmm... I thought about this one time, but I forgot which pokemon it was. A shiny glameow? Just like how Dawn's mom has a glameow, but she gets a shiny one, lol. I dunno... I like the idea of him giving her some kind of shiny pokemon. Something cute, cuddly, pretty... something Dawn would like... not a rhyperior or anything like that though. Lets face it, he would never give Dawn one of those (he would keep it for himself D<). If he gave her a cute shiny pokemon such as "Flaaffy" (I think that would be a cute pokemon for Dawn to have...) he could always say it's "weak" and give it to her.

Since , since there are no real evidences in the show we have to make it up for that with fanarts, videos, fanfics ect. Besides the lack of evidences/canonness make this ship quite malleable and easy to deal with, we can make things up, imagine how it would be ^^
    That's one of the things I love about this ship! forget canon. There's so many different stories about this couple because there's so many possibilities this ship has because of the low amount of interaction between the two. Won't be that way for long though... hopefully.

Also I was just thinking...
    If Dawn does end up going to the Battle Frontier with Ash and Brock, and Paul decides to challenge the Battle Frontier in Johto, (which I believe will happen, no matter what anybody says :P) I think there's more of a chance of any interactions between the two happening there. (Mainly because Team Galactic will probably be out of the way and out of the storyline). There's been a lack of romance in this saga, and it's mainly because there's a lot going on right now. Team Galactic, legendary pokemon, etc. I don't think we'll be seeing Team Galactic in Johto since we didn't see Team Magma/Aqua in Kanto, and I don't think Team Galactic has anything to do in Johto. Once the show is less busy, the anime can start focusing the show on some romance (it'll still be about the pokemon too, of course ^.^). I'll just be hoping for more Dawn and Paul interactions...

Besides, Dawn's an important main character and Paul is an important [the main] rival... >.> He can't ignore her forever! 8D
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

^ I'm actually going to be a pessimist on this and say our Paul's probably leaving after Sinnoh. My bet is that he's going to challenge the Kanto BF after Ash is done with Sinnoh, make a cameo appearance in Pallet when Ash is done, and then leave like Gary. This isn't what I WANT to happen, but I think it's what will. -sighs-

I claimed Skarmory!

Quote Originally Posted by FlameRose View Post
    ^ I'm actually going to be a pessimist on this and say our Paul's probably leaving after Sinnoh. My bet is that he's going to challenge the Kanto BF after Ash is done with Sinnoh, make a cameo appearance in Pallet when Ash is done, and then leave like Gary. This isn't what I WANT to happen, but I think it's what will. -sighs-
    noo! Paul can't leave after Sinnoh. He has to challenge the battle frontier in johto to get ahead of Ash and off course they will have him get closer to Dawn and make him like her more but i can't accept that lol.

The World God Only knows

^
    ^ Noooo~~~~! Y.Y I don't want that to happen! *cries* I like my Paul-y and his bad***-ness *grumbles to self* Maybe he will challenge the Johto BF first, then challenge the one in Kanto? And takes Dawn with him. Once he beats the head of th Johto BF he can totally beat Brandon! Mhm. ^o^

Either way, I'm just gonna just go and hope that he doesn't go to Kanto and goes to Johto first that way I can least hope for more Dawn-Paul interactions. ~___~
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post
    ^
    ^ Noooo~~~~! Y.Y I don't want that to happen! *cries* I like my Paul-y and his bad***-ness *grumbles to self* Maybe he will challenge the Johto BF first, then challenge the one in Kanto? And takes Dawn with him. Once he beats the head of th Johto BF he can totally beat Brandon! Mhm. ^o^

Either way, I'm just gonna just go and hope that he doesn't go to Kanto and goes to Johto first that way I can least hope for more Dawn-Paul interactions. ~___~
    I completely agree with you. They should have more interactions once they end the sinnoh league and Paul changes so he could be a bit more caring so Dawn hopefully notices him for what a real guy he is. One can dream lol.

The World God Only knows

Quote Originally Posted by FlameRose View Post
    That might make valid sense, but you are forgetting that the D/P saga is focusing on Paul alot more at times then pokemon ever really did with Gary and they gave him a interesting character and, from what they're implying they might showcase in the future, a interesting background story. The creators won't be so keen as to just drop him just yet Thus, he'll be around for plently of seasons to come. ( ahem, as long as Dawn is around lol)

A Luvdisc! But at first, he just gives it to her unaware that its her birthday but she kindly accepts it. He gives it to her bc he does not want a weak pokemon. Yet later on , the two learn that the luvdisc is a pokemon that represents LOVE and appear only before true love couples anbd they both start to FREAK OUT! *ahe,* let the blushing ensue.

And yay!! Ikari-twin (aka Star) I applaud you for your thorough analysis on the depths of Ikarishipping! I am proud to present you with Your Masters Degree in Ikarishippology by Professor Kawaii-chan ( haha jk, but imagine lol ) ! And of course, a degree for rissychan as well xD Ikarishipping cookies to celebrate!!

Hmm, first i can't see Paul getting a gift for Dawn but if he did i would go for a mareep? i dunno, a mareep looks cute with Dawn.

And i finally updated my Ikari fic. you guys can have a look if you guys are interested. ^_^

Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast