Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2849

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

I wanted to post yesterday but serebii wouldn't let me DX
    Kawaii said what I wanted to add about Paul leaving after Sinnoh. I honestly don't think he will, the scenarists won't bother creating a new rival when they already have him, besides he has a brother, a background story__ Besides Gary stayed for what? 10 seasons? Why would they replace Paul so quickly when he's already appeared a lot more than any other rival in the show's history xD
    He'll stay! >D

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii-chan View Post
    And yay!! Ikari-twin (aka Star) I applaud you for your thorough analysis on the depths of Ikarishipping! I am proud to present you with Your Masters Degree in Ikarishippology by Professor Kawaii-chan ( haha jk, but imagine lol ) ! And of course, a degree for rissychan as well xD Ikarishipping cookies to celebrate!!
    Oooh thank you *o* I'm proud 8D (even if my analysis is lame compared to Star's XD)

What kind of pokemon would Paul give to Dawn for her birthday?

A cute and strong pokemon altogether, I'd say a Leafon n_n Dawn doesn't have a Grass type and Shinji's 1st pokemon was Naetle so yeah :3

Also I've finished my MAD, there are hints of Poke, Contest and of course Ikarishipping 8D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt74AX5FoXM

Now, where have I been? x3

What kind of Pokemon would Paul give to Dawn for her birthday?
    Let's see... I'd imagine something cute & strong, so maybe... Leafeon/Jumpluff; maybe a Snubbull? Snubbull can be considered cute in certain ways.

Will C&C Rissy's MAD later. What's a MAD, btw? Anyway, the video was awesome! Very well done, animation and all that. ^^
    Last edited by csisps_26; 1st August 2009 at 5:51 PM.

BACK

Welcome back csisps_26! ^.^ Haven't seen you in a while either, Midnightmoon. xD

And yay!! Ikari-twin (aka Star) I applaud you for your thorough analysis on the depths of Ikarishipping! I am proud to present you with Your Masters Degree in Ikarishippology by Professor Kawaii-chan ( haha jk, but imagine lol ) ! And of course, a degree for rissychan as well xD Ikarishipping cookies to celebrate!!
    A degree? Really? *o* I've waited so long for this moment! Y^Y *bows and hands out ikarishipping cookies to everyone* Celebration time~~~~! xD
    @Rissychan: LIESSS!!! D< (And yay, I feel even more confident that Paul will stay now <3) And cute MAD by the way. :333 Love the ikarishippiness! (Of course) xD

I've changed my answer. >__< (I still think a Flaaffy would be a nice pokemon for Paul to give her if he ever did decide to give Dawn a pokemon. Or a Mareep, it's first stage. :3) Maybe he would give her a starter Johto pokemon? Like Totodile or Chikorita? (Yeah, chikorita! Chikorita-->Meganium + Torterra = <3 roflmao *is shot*) Maybe Paul caught a Cyndaquil and a Chikorita, and he gives the chikorita to Dawn claiming it's "weak" because it got defeated by the Cyndaquil he caught (Well, duh: fire > grass). And that could be the pokemon he gives her and why he gaved it to her. X33 (And of course, he doesn't "know" it's her birthday ;D).

Edit: And yay, a Paul eppy is coming out soon in english! x33 (One more week... &.&)
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    Now, where have I been? x3

Let's see... I'd imagine something cute & strong, so maybe... Leafeon/Jumpluff; maybe a Snubbull? Snubbull can be considered cute in certain ways.

Will C&C Rissy's MAD later. What's a MAD, btw? Anyway, the video was awesome! Very well done, animation and all that. ^^
    First i want to comment on your sig. It's really nice and i love the pair and second welcome back. Paul will appear again so i'm looking forward to the episode.

The World God Only knows

Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    First i want to comment on your sig. It's really nice and i love the pair and second welcome back. Paul will appear again so i'm looking forward to the episode.
    zeno & Star ~ Thanks for the welcome back wish! ^_^ ...Right... funny that quite an amount of people commented on my sig (VM) o.O While I do agree it's awesome, banner's done by Sweet May, but you guys make it sound like I made it ^^;; . Unless you mean the text, which is taken from an English translation of a Japanese song.

And... OH YES! DP118 dub is going to be out. At least we'll see some... interactions! =D
    Last edited by csisps_26; 2nd August 2009 at 11:39 AM.

BACK

... I just realized My Name is Hikari! won in the Shipping Oscars for Best Ikarishipping One-shot. That's pretty awesome. x3;;

Argh, you know, it's been far too long since I've hung around here. x3; I BET NO ONE REMEMBERS ME.

Have a horribly rushed ShinHika drawing I did specifically for this post. xD;

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/shinhika.png

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    ... I just realized My Name is Hikari! won in the Shipping Oscars for Best Ikarishipping One-shot. That's pretty awesome. x3;;

Argh, you know, it's been far too long since I've hung around here. x3; I BET NO ONE REMEMBERS ME.

Have a horribly rushed ShinHika drawing I did specifically for this post. xD;

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/shinhika.png
    Is your name really Hikari? Anyways nice drawing and welcome back.

The World God Only knows

@Musapion: I remember you! x3; and cute fanart by the way! It's adorable!

By the way, I was just reading some of bulbapedia's ikarishipping hints, and when I read Dawn hints it mentions that Dawn is always staring at him when he leaves (like in "Riding the Winds of Change" and "Chim-charred"). I was thinking that maybe this could be a some form of foreshadowing? I mean, like I've mentioned many times before, they can't have Paul ignore Dawn forever. Dawn cares about the way he treats his pokemon, and what his pokemon think of him (ex: In "A Gruff Act to Follow" she wonders what Elekid and Chimchar think of Paul), and how he treats her and her friends. She probably wants to do something that will get him to be nicer to his pokemon and her friends, even if it's just an occasional "good job" or something. :P

Lmao, lately in all my posts I've put some kind of "speech" (if it can even be called that...) in my posts. xD I should probably stop doing that... (and yet I'll continue doing so (:< )

Edit: Darn it! I was making a poll for my fanfiction account that concerned ikarishipping, and I ended deleting it. D: *sigh* Oh well, sucks for me... -o-
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 3rd August 2009 at 2:02 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

... What?

Oh, no, I wrote a story called My Name is Hikari!

I, myself, am not named Hikari.

Aww, that's sweet, ~StarWisher~! Thank you.

... What?

Oh, no, I wrote a story called My Name is Hikari!

I, myself, am not named Hikari.

Aww, that's sweet, ~StarWisher~! Thank you.

XD I remember you Musapion. Wonder if you still remember me

Ah~ that fic!!! I remember laughing so hard while reading it last year. The only time I actually made someone laugh on MSN was my Bandages and Misunderstandings fic LOL!! I miss Aeneid T_T

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Muuussssaaaaappppiiiooonnnnn!!! No, I'm not psycho. Of course I remember you. =3
    Welcome back! I just finished reading your one-shot. I've got to say, you deserve the award!

Edit: Darn it! I was making a poll for my fanfiction account that concerned ikarishipping, and I ended deleting it. D: *sigh* Oh well, sucks for me... -o-
    Aww... shucks. Maybe another one next time?

*sits patiently for DP118*

BACK

Musapion!! Of course I remember you ^.^ Your artwork is really pretty, and your fic made me crack up so hard when I first read it the first time , and I mean laughing out loud in person, not just a chuckle lol! Welcome back <3!

@ kawaii serebbi, I agree, I miss Aeneid too T.T

I miss her too D: She commented my last vid though so she checks her yt account sometimes, I'll send a pm and tell her that we're all waiting for her return n_n

Welcome back csisps and Musapion, of course I remember you :3
    And congrats on winning the award! Yay an ikari one shot made it =P
    I think I've already read it but it won't hurt to read it again n_n

@Star I agree on the hints, she cares too much about him, there's more than meets the eye to her =P

Aww... shucks. Maybe another one next time?
    Does sucks. I got over it in like... five seconds though, lol xD Already reworking on it... >__> (And as soon I'm done with it I'm gonna make you all vote on it! >DDD *is bricked twice* Owwie...)

OMG! RISSY I LOVE THE BANNER IN YOUR SIG!! *o*

@Musapion: I haven't read your one-shot (yet) but congrats! ^^ It sounds like a really funny one-shot. I'm gonna go read it. xP

And I miss Aeneid too. Even though I only knew her for a few months, lol... :P

So um... does anybody have any idea when you think Paul will return? ...I still think DP150. *is shot* xD I had this cracked idea that maybe the next time Paul returns he'll say sometime poetic (without realizing it of course, and since Dawn likes poetry so much... xD) Dawn will end up pointing this out and fan girl him. Lmao, wouldn't that be kind of cute/funny though?
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 3rd August 2009 at 11:31 PM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post
    Does sucks. I got over it in like... five seconds though, lol xD Already reworking on it... >__> (And as soon I'm done with it I'm gonna make you all vote on it! >DDD *is bricked twice* Owwie...)

OMG! RISSY I LOVE THE BANNER IN YOUR SIG!! *o*

@Musapion: I haven't read your one-shot (yet) but congrats! ^^ It sounds like a really funny one-shot. I'm gonna go read it. xP

And I miss Aeneid too. Even though I only knew her for a few months, lol... :P

So um... does anybody have any idea when you think Paul will return? ...I still think DP150. *is shot* xD I had this cracked idea that maybe the next time Paul returns he'll say sometime poetic (without realizing it of course, and since Dawn likes poetry so much... xD) Dawn will end up pointing this out and fan girl him. Lmao, wouldn't that be kind of cute/funny though?
    I think we won't see him as much anymore. I mean not until the league at least which sucks because i want him to appear more.

The World God Only knows

New Topic~:

What would happen if Reggie and Johanna decided to have an arranged marriage for Dawn and Paul?

XDD Okay, okay, I admit! I got this idea after browsing through a few threads... xD All I know that if this was to happen (which of course, it sadly won't! xP) madness would ensue! xD I'll give a more elaborate answer next time I go on.

Before I go, I have one question I would appreciate if somebody answered:

Does Paul have like, a nickame for Dawn? Because in fanfics he is always calling her "troublesome" and "annoying girl", etc. I also read some posts (while browsing, of course! I am such a lurker...) and some shippers acts like Paul does have a nickname for her. Which got me curious: does he? Cuz if he does, I don't think I've ever heard him call her "troublesome", etc. :P I dunno, that was just bugging me. So can somebody tell me whether he does or not? (Honestly, I don't think he does... :x But if does, 8D)
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

kawaii serebii, of course I remember you! <3

Really? x333

csisps_26, thanks for remembering me!
    Kawaii-chan, thanks!

I'm glad that fic amused so many people. <3

Aeneid's gone? ;_;

Rissychan, your banner is one of the most gorgeous Ikarishipping banners I have EVER seen.

I think it'd be funny if that ever happened, with Shinji accidentally saying something Hikari could misconstrue as poetry. xD

Shinji never interacts with Hikari one-on-one much at all, the one time he did, he told her he didn't even remember her.

Considering he thinks of Satoshi as a useless person and chides just about everyone and everything for being useless, he'd most likely call her useless. Troublesome's possible.

But yeah, as far as I can remember, canonically, he doesn't call Hikari anything.

What would happen if Reggie and Johanna decided to have an arranged marriage for Dawn and Paul?

Omigoshh, I had a dream about something like this once 0.0!! But that was a while agoooo, so im just gonna think this one through. I can see hikari and shinji scheming ways to 1. break the engagment and 2. make each other lives a LIVING HELL mwuhahaha! and towards the end, they realize they actually like each other and then paul actually proposes to her and happily ever, cheesy yes, very cheesy >.> but who can resist the cheesiness lol

Regarding Star's comment on shinji calling hikari 'troublesome', i too wondered if he ever called her that in the series. I first thought he called her that in the japanese version of ep. 16 but i guess , on what musapion said, i'm wrong. My theory is that one of the very first ikari-writers placed that in there for a pet name for him to call her and the early readers adopted that petname, and so "troublesome" became 'fanon'.

heehee, that reminds me that someone, I think Rissychan said it, that ikarishipping is officially consider a 'fanon' ( a popularized shipping) before it becomes "canon" ( made official by creators) , and in my faith and prayers, I do hope it becomes canon. I SWEAR IT!! * flaming eyes * hahah xD

OOOOO RISSYCHAN!! YOUR BANNER IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I LUV IT TO DEATH!!! btw, What eppy did shinji make that expression? it looks adorable!

<333!!!

Sorry guys serebii wouldn't let meh login DX

I'm glad you like my banner, I confess I like it too ^^ And Paul's screenshot is from the awesomest eppy evah DP 128 :3

About "troublesome" as Kawaii reminded , it's a fanon, the 1st fanfic writers probably used it, it spread among the fandom and now everyone uses it ^^" But I think it's pretty accurate, since Shinji doesn't know Dawn's name he's likely to giver her this petname ^^

So many new fanfics in such a short amount of time *_*

New fanfics

I can see that happening! >D Shinji and Hikari would probably be outraged :o) They'd make anything to cancel/report the wedding XD Like Shinji not buying the alliances and stuff. Hikari would take a while to chosse her dress, try all the dresses in the store to save time xD I can see Shinji paying someone to enter the church when the priest asks if anyone's against their union x3 But eventually, they'd think it's not a bad idea after all and their friends would knock the guy hired by Shinji to crash the wedding off 8D *stupid and cheesy ending*
    Last edited by Rissychan; 7th August 2009 at 1:41 AM.

I'm glad you like my banner, I confess I like it too ^^ And Paul's screenshot is from the awesomest eppy evah DP 128 :3

About "troublesome" as Kawaii reminded , it's a fanon, the 1st fanfic writers probably used it, it spread among the fandom and now everyone uses it ^^" But I think it's pretty accurate, since Shinji doesn't know Dawn's name he's likely to giver her this petname ^^
    Thought so. :P I didn't remember any episode where Paul called her troublesome, but I just wanted to make sure. Actually, if he did call her "annoying girl" or heck, even "troublesome" she would probably go primeape on him. 8D We all saw what happened when he just forgot her name....

And I knew recognized that screenshot of Paul! 8D I was thinking it was from DP040 for some reason though... x33

Lmao, I like this topic I thought of. xD When Dawn and Paul find out about their arranged marriage they would both be outraged. Dawn would probably be more in shock though, while Paul would be demanding answers from Reggie. (Who would reply that him and Dawn make a good couple, and that she could melt his icy heart >D) Dawn wouldn't mind much after a few days, and would be trying on the most expensive wedding dresses and planning the most expensive wedding ever! >8D (All with the money Paul earns from battles, of course). x33 Paul would be reluctantly agreeing to with the marriage after a while of pestering from Reggie (although any chance he sees, he'll try to stop the wedding). By the time they are about to get married they would realize they really do like each other and then they say their vows and kiss. <333 Then they make prettyz babeez >DDD
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Well, seeing as this is my second post only, it seems akward. xD But here's my inevitable question: May I join the family?

I guess I'll contribute with an answer of a topic and fanart.

In short, disaster. xD Personally, I don't see Johanna agreeing to the marriage, because I think she's the type of mom who prefers cute boys, or at least, ones with actual manner. Reggie however... That's a different story. xD

Crappy pic is crappy. But it turned out better than I expected.

... Soooooo, yeah. Hope that wasn't too awkward.

Hi cat-tea! Welcome to the Ikarishipping thread! I don't see why you couldn't join, so come on in! =3

BTW, I thought of a new question.

Out of Paul and Dawn's Pokemon, which ones would get along best?

I REALLY love the idea of Weavile and Buneary becoming friends, and then eventually falling in love. *shameless IceBeamshipper* As for everyone else...I have no idea. xD

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Out of Paul and Dawn's Pokemon, which ones would get along best?

A pokemon in the same egg group! 8D Haha, kidding. (Wishful thinking...) Hm... lets see maybe Torterra and one of Dawn's pokemon? Torterra was friendly enough to help Ash's grotle so maybe... :P Blech... can't think of any! xD I agree with Flamerose though, I think Weavile and Buneary could be friends (that is, assuming Weavile isn't exactly Paul's clone ). Pachirisu is too hyper and wuldn't be able to sit still long enough to make friends with any of Paul's pokemon, lol. Hm... maybe Mamoswine and Ursaring? 8D *is shot*

Welcome to the family cat-tea! Of course you can join! All ikarishippers are free to join and the rest has to pay. :P Haha, kidding about that last part! Also cute pic! :3
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

What would happen if Paul was on TV and Dawn and Co. were watching it?

I'M THE REPORTER, IM THE REPORTER, I'M THE REPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn: ASH ASH BROCK BROCK LOOK!!!
    Brock: What?
    Dawn: PAUL IS ON TV
    Ash: Doooiii
    Dawn: *smacks Ash* WATCH. NAO.

Me: Sooooo, who're you?
    Paul: ......................I'm Paul.
    Me: Really? And uh, you have a girlfriend, eh?
    Paul: .................................................. ...............................Uh.
    Me: ...? SO?
    Paul: No...(quietly- yet.....)
    Me: Was that a YET??!!
    Paul: NO IT WASNT
    Me: YES IT WAS
    Paul: &$#(!
    Me: Tsk tsk, must swearing be the answer?
    Paul: Yes.
    Me: It's Dawn, right?
    Paul: *turns red* Uhm...*cough-yes-cough*

Dawn: *squeal*

Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast