Page 62 of 114 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2849

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

How could Shinji appear back in the anime to show ikarishiping hints?

Well they could talk to start off with. and maybe Dawn will get anrgy of some sort. Arghh. its hard to explain.

And one more thing, i haven't been here since forever. its so nice to be back xD

^ Welcome back. ^-^

How could Shinji appear back in the Anime to show Ikarishipping hints

I like Star's idea. ;D

Hmm......well, the next time we might possibly see him might be at the Sinnoh League. I hope we see him before that, but... -.- I think it would be nice if we got to see Shinji participate in another tournament like the tagbattle in Hearthome, but this time it won't be a tagbattle. I would really like to see a battle between those two. :3 It's on my top ten list of things I wanna see happen between those two. >8D

Ooh, that just gave me an idea for a topic XD:

What are the top ten things you would like to see happen between Hikari and Shinji?

>8D

I bet Star's number one will be to see a battle between the two, as much as she's always mentioning wanting to see it. XD.

Amazing Banner Made by xxGlassRose!

"Opposites Attract"
    "When two people meet, something is born"

How could Shinji appear back in the anime to show ikarishiping hints?

I can't see him doing anything extravagant, so it would have to be subtle. Perhaps something along the lines of him passing by a TV or passing through the town with her contest and not having known she was there. He would be caught off guard at seeing her in her element and watch for at least a few moments before stalking off in a huff while trying to collect his composure.

Nothing about this pairing is exactly obvious (Since I doubt most people would even count it as cannon) so I think this would be one of the sweetest moments there could be.
    Last edited by McIntyre; 19th December 2009 at 3:46 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

Welcome back midnightjewelz~ 8D *huggles and gives you welcome back cookies* :3

What are the top ten things you would like to see happen between Hikari and Shinji?

Hm...only my top ten things? Well, this is gonna take a while to sort out. :P I know my top three already though! 8D The other seven, however... XD;

3) Hikari cheer for Shinji! Liiiike, in the Sinnoh League or something! She can cheer for him because she "wants Shinji to win, so Satoshi can have a rematch with him!" :O (But, that'll just be her "excuse". >D)

2) I wanna see Hikari mother Shinji! Like, when he's sick or wounded or something. Because lets face it, nobody and nothing can compete with the thought of Hikari mothering Shinji. Like, say the two got separated from Satoshi and co. together, and Shinji ends up sick or gets badly wounded somehow, and Hikari decides to take care of him. :3 X33 Yeahhh, not the most probable, but hey, an ikarishipper can dream, right? x3

1) If knows me too well, apparently. Yup, ya guessed it, the things I wanna see most is a battle between Hikari and Shinji! >8D Bring on the awesomeness already pkcompany~ If you want more viewers, having a Shinji vs. Hikari episode for once instead of a Shinji vs. Satoshi episode will give you triple the viewers! *is shot* XD Seriously though... >\\>

I'll figure out my top 4 to 10 tomorrow. :P
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 19th December 2009 at 7:21 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

MORE INTERACTION!!! DX lol
    Glad to be back guys now i'm back for good and still loving Hikari and Shinji together. Ugh its such an amazing fandom i dont understand why it isn't happening yet. SO MUCH POTENTIAL! DX
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

What are the top ten five things you would like to see happen between Hikari and Shinji?

I can't come up with ten at the moment.

1) Shinji sitting in and watching one of her contests.

2) Direct interaction between the two of them. I don't want to see Shinji arguing with Satoshi and Hikari butting in. I want him to speak to her directly and not have anyone interrupt.

3) Hikari having a talk with Reiji and Shinji butting in while yelling at Hikari to leave. Since we all know that older siblings love to embarrass their younger siblings, the conversation could have been about baby stories.

4) Hikari and Shinji bumping into each other without anyone else there.

5) Shinji initiating an interaction between the two of them.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post
    Actually...nevermind. I think I know. XD; (...heehee...*pervy mind*)
    *plays innocent* Why, whatever do you mean? That's how I would expect Hikari to react, anyway. >D

How could Shinji appear back in the anime to show Ikarishipping hints?

I gotta say, Star's idea is the most likely, cutest, and lovely. So believable. x3

Um.. maybe as Satoshi gets his last badge, he wants Shinji to watch (if he's around) and he refuses, but Hikari manages to persuade him to stay with her sweetness? And and and, Hikari puts on her cheerleading outfit, getting Shinji's attention throughout the battle? :3

(not in order, btw):
    1. blushinggg. DUH! 8D
    2. someone asking one if they like the other?
    3. (Star's wish) A BATTLE!
    4. getting lost in a forest or something
    5. take care of a Pokémon together
    6. Tag Battle!
    7. *whispers* argue a little? x]
    8. jealousy? 8D
    9. give gifts to each other ('Tis the season..)
    10. (what M!sty said) INTERACTION!
    11. All of the above

Haha, it's basically what almost every Ikari fanfic has at some point. XD
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 20th December 2009 at 6:42 PM.

I love this couple!!! there so romantic X3.

If Shinji and Hikari went out togeter ill suggest they goto a fancy resturant then goto a pokemon show to see romantic pokemon X3!!!

Edit for Double Post:

Btw If Hikari was Pregnat here:

Hikari:Shinji!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shinji:*hears yelling* what!
    Hikari:Im pregnat im having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs tight and kisses*
    shinji:Oh my gosh,what the...did you say baby?
    hikari:yes im pregnat!
    shinji:what the..
    Hikari:arn't you gonna be happy your gonna be a father!!

^_^ i hope that answers your question. =3 ikari 4eva!!! <3

oopise, I forgot to give my own spin on the catchphrase in my last post ^.^; But I can't think of any T.T Well, the ones everyone posted where epic and awesome xD

@ Kirika Oh my gosh!! Ikarisumasu!! Ingenious *o* Do you think it may be okay if I use the name for the title of my chrismasy-ikari fic ? ^.^

-sigh- too much to choose from xD

1. Some alone time~!
    2.Hikari confronting Shinji about his training style
    3. Grrr, I want Shinji to stare at Hikari's contest dress in awe with a pink bubble background >///<!
    4. I think we all agree on that Vulpix episode!! ( that is...if I'm the only one who remembers it...o.o....)
    5.Reggie to interupt one of their 'moments' ( hey, i'm dreaming xD) and geting a sly look and saying " Neh, Neh! What's this?" and Shinji and hikari blushing mad ;D
    6.Bodies switched! -is bricked-
    7.Ohh! what if hikari looses the ribbon her mother gave her and Shinji finds it and returns it to her x3
    8.Hikari train Shinji for a contest ( inspired by SRHhedgehog's fic, i think she was the one who wrote it xD)
    9.Shinji and Hikari baking poffins ~!
    10. Is a blush too much to ask ? ^.^;

And argh! I'm so upset that Pokemon has been bumped down on my TV schedule from 9am to 7am T.T Seriously, it's like fate hates me or something. Make waking up harder why don't you >.<!!

Oh!! A random idea hit me in class the other day xD Well, remember how everyone was describing the ikari-son has having mostly Hikari's physical features and a womanizing personality. Its totally off topic but to me, it sounds alot like Ikuto xD
    Last edited by Kawaii-chan; 21st December 2009 at 2:34 AM.

Oh!! A random idea hit me in class the other day xD Well, remember how everyone was describing the ikari-son has having mostly Hikari's physical features and a womanizing personality. Its totally off topic but to me, it sounds alot like Ikuto xD
    It does sound a lot like Ikuto, doesn't it? I remember I use to think to myself and even pretend that Ikuto was Hikari and Shinji's son! >D *Seriously though, same hair color and everything pretty much!*

Um.. maybe as Satoshi gets his last badge, he wants Shinji to watch (if he's around) and he refuses, but Hikari manages to persuade him to stay with her sweetness? And and and, Hikari puts on her cheerleading outfit, getting Shinji's attention throughout the battle? :3
    You just made me wanna see that happen! XD

I got a funny scene now in my head with Satoshi battling Denji and then Shinji is like always turning around to stare at Hikari who is in her cheerleading outfit. And then Takeshi would say, "Why do you keep staring at Hikari, Shinji?" with a sly smirk and Shinji would blush! Squeeeee! >///<

My top ten! Let the countdown begin! >D

10) Hikari defending Shinji when somebody says something bad about him! X33
    9) Shinji talking directly to Hikari (not Satoshi, not Takeshi, HIKARI gosh darn it!)
    8) Shinji SMILING at Hikari! =D
    7) Hikari blushing at Shinji's hawtness something Shinji says
    6) Shinji watching a battle of Hikari's~ ;3
    5) Shinji comforting Hikari! <33
    4) Shinji staring at awe at Hikari for whatever reason~
    3) Hikari cheering for Shinji in her cheerleading outfit! ;D
    2) Hikari mothering sick and/or wounded Shinji! >///<
    1) Hikari vs. Shinji FTW! >D

Ooh, I was wondering where you went, XxM!styxX! =D *huggles and ikari-licious welcome back cookies for you*~

And no, you aren't the only one who remembers the Vulpix episode, Kawaii! :3
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

1) Hikari vs. Shinji FTW! >D
    I knew it! XD

(In no particular order; too hard to choose! D: )

1. Have Shinji watch one of Hikari's contest, and later comment on it to her when Satoshi and Takeshi are elsewhere. =]
    2. Another, LONGER scene that is just like DP016, this time NO ONE holding her back! =D
    3. BLUSHING SCENES! That's right: I. want. blushing! From Hikari AND Shinji!
    4. Shinji rescuing Hikari. Like from Team Rocket, or from falling off a cliff or something.
    5. For Star's sake, a battle between the two. (;
    6. Haha, like Kawaii said. XD Reggie interfering in Shinji's love life moments with Hikari. Earning a blush from them maybe? 8D
    7. A scene where Hikari is taking care of a hurt Shinji. :3
    8. Hikari hugging Shinji! :'D
    9. Shinji finding out about Dawn's nickname and calling her "DeeDee" sometime or another. XD
    10. Hikari cheering for Shinji, whether its in her cheerleading outfit or not. ;3
    Last edited by Ikarishippy fan; 21st December 2009 at 4:35 AM.

"Opposites Attract"

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii-chan View Post
    @ Kirika Oh my gosh!! Ikarisumasu!! Ingenious *o* Do you think it may be okay if I use the name for the title of my chrismasy-ikari fic ? ^.^
    Thank you ! No problem, you can use it ! I'm happy, I want to read your fic now~ *proud*

4. I think we all agree on that Vulpix episode!! ( that is...if I'm the only one who remembers it...o.o....)
    I dont' remember.. what is this episode ?

4. Shinji rescuing Hikari. Like from Team Rocket, or from falling off a cliff or something.
    It reminds me ! The scene in the AG episode with the.. Wynaut (did I spell it right ?) : Haruka saved Drew when they fell down from a cliff or something like that. That's not fair, we don't have all of that in DP

1) Firstly ! I'm surprised, nobody thought at it : I want Shinji to call Hikari by her name ! We all remember the famous argument in DP 16 \o/
    2) Shinji in a contest just to see Hikari.
    3) Another argument.
    4) I also want them to blush.
    5) Star already said it, but I really want Hikari to defend Shinji if anyone says bad things about him.
    6) Hikari is lost in the forest and she found Shinji.. she'll follow him while holding his arm then..
    7) .. Shinji'll blush and Hikari too x)
    8) Shy smiles~

And it's all, I don't have other ideas.
    Last edited by Kirika; 21st December 2009 at 10:14 PM.

Post What Hikari and Shinji should do togeter >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Thank you ! No problem, you can use it ! I'm happy, I want to read your fic now~ *proud*

I dont' remember.. what is this episode ?

It reminds me ! The scene in the AG episode with the.. Wynaut (did I spell it right ?) : Haruka saved Drew when they fell down from a cliff or something like that. That's not fair, we don't have all of that in DP

1) Firstly ! I'm surprised, nobody thought at it : I want Shinji to call Hikari by her name ! We all remember the famous argument in DP 16 \o/
    2) Shinji in a contest just to see Hikari.
    3) Another argument.
    4) I also want them to blush.
    5) Star already said it, but I really want Hikari to defend Shinji if anyone says bad things about him.
    6) Hikari is lost in the forest and she found Shinji.. she'll follow him while holding his arm then..
    7) .. Shinji'll blush and Hikari too x)
    8) Shy smiles~

And it's all, I don't have other ideas.

Top 10 things they should do togeter

1.Being aware if somone ask them out say no
    2.Blushing >.< they should like other people say
    3.Train togeter
    4.watch eachothers shows
    5.Go on a honeymoon
    6.Get MARRIED!!! <3
    7.Have babies and kids
    8.rumors about them
    9.use eachothers pokemon
    10.Ive been waitin for this KISS!!! >.<

These are 10 things to do >.< i wish the producers can do something like this >.<

Oh yeah Ikarismasu <3 Brilliant ! ^^

I agree with what everyone said <3

1. A confession (hey we can dream right? 8D)
    2. A blush
    3. The Vulpix episode ! >D For those who don't remember there was once this rumour which said that there was gonna be an episode with Hikari and Shinji lost inn a forest looking for a Vulpix or something x3
    4. Shinji watches Hikari's contest and stares in awe
    5. They try to catch the same pokemon and put their hands on top of each other on the pokeball ( it's been bugging me for a while 8D)
    6. Shinji pushes Hikari out of an attack's way <3
    7. They actually TALK to each other, or at least Shinji talks/adresses to her since he never did x3
    8. Reiji makes a sly comment ;D
    9. Shinji comment on how short Dawn's skirt is ;D
    10. They battle *_*

There's a topic we haven't yet answered I think, so obvious we didn't even thought about it xD

How/would would Hikari and Shinji spend Christmas ?

Will answer later~~

Fanfics updates :

Amvs

Last edited by Rissychan; 21st December 2009 at 11:17 PM.

^ I saw that Nothing & Everything AMV! 8D It was so touching and cute, it almost made me cry. X3 Haha, I love Suwamoto's new AMV too... ;3

By hanging around the mistletoe, for obvious reasons. Um...well, there's many things these two could do. ;3 For one they could give each other a present. Like, Shinji could give Hikari a piplup charm bracelet! 8D *is shot* Orrrr, they could play in the snow! I just adore the thought of Shinji playing in the snow with Hikari! >///< Like they could have a snowball fight, and Shinji gets all competitive, and they fall on top of each other and, and, and !!! X333

Anime-wise however, the two could get separated together on Christmas day or the day before Christmas, and of course, Shinji being the gentlemen he is, will help Hikari get back to Satoshi and Takeshi. It's snowing out and Hikari is all cold, shivering and everything, so Shinji, again being the gentlemen he is (XD) would lend Hikari his jacket. Then, um, well I dunno what happen after that... maybe Shinji saves her from some wild snow pokemon like Abomasnow? *shrugs* Anyway, in the end they would find Satoshi and Takeshi, and the three go to a pokemon center and Shinji just tags along for the heck of it, to make sure Hikari's okay or something. And then when they enter through the pokemon center there will be a mistletoe hanging, and Shinji and Hikari would get caught under it! So Hikari would give him a peck on the cheek or lips, and then the two would blush, and Hikari would mutter a "thank you" and Shinji would just be "whatever" and pretend not to care. =D <33

Hahaha, that came out all fanfic-like, didn't it? XD

As for the vulpix talk...

Quote Originally Posted by neon205 View Post
    I heard they (the pkmon company) might be making a episode where Dawn gets lost in the woods and on the other side of the woods Paul finds a lost vulpix. Dawn finds Paul and she wants to find the vulpix's trainer and forces Him to go with her to find the trainer!
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

How would Hikari and Shinji spend Christmas ?

I agree with the mistletoe thing. Hm... well, if they were older, say...twenty or maybe just in their teens, the first thing Hikari would want to do is probably open presents. Shinji's present would be the last present she would open, and then she would probably tease him about even giving her a present. I don't know what Shinji would give her though... Maybe a new beanie, or a new scarf? XD Or maybe just a kiss... ;]Then after Hikari gives Paul his present (another kiss), like a strong pokemon she caught or won (it wouldn't be the same thing Shinji did with that azumarill since it would be a Christmas gift XD) , they would go outside to watch the snow together. (:

Well, that's all I can think of! XD I'm not good at these kind of topics, lol.

Edit: Oh, also...

Merry Christmas Eve/Ikarisumasu/Happy Hanukah/Kwanza~!!
    (I hope I spelled all those right 8P)
    Last edited by Ikarishippy fan; 24th December 2009 at 10:30 PM.

"Opposites Attract"

Merry Ikarismas guys ! =D

Merry Ikarismas Everybody~ where's my present? XD

To spread a little Christmas cheer~ <3
    by HikariAngel85
    by HikariAngel85
    by samyhedgehog654
    by TiraTira1023

Edit: Holy Shizzaz, has anybody seen how many ikari-Christmas fics there are on Fanfiction? :O
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 26th December 2009 at 12:24 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Where is everybody? >__>

Oh well, I got a new topic. It's kind of lame, but... *shrugs*. :P

How do you view ikarishipping?

What I mean is how do you see it as a ship. How you see the two interacting, possible moments between them, hints that could happen. When you imagine those interactions how are the two acting? I noticed that there's a lot of different ways to view this ship. Like, Bad Boy x Good Girl, Quiet Boy x Loud Girl, Anti-Social Guy x Social Girl, Uncaring Guy x Optimistic Girl, Level-Headed Guy x Outgoing Girl, etc. (can't remember the other ones I noticed, lol). All of these things pretty much how to do with their personalities, but sometimes a certain trait just sticks out a little more than the others.

Sorry if I'm confusing you guys, lol. xD" I'm not good at explaining things...

Anyway, to answer the topic, I imagine them in a lot of different ways, depending on the whole situation and atmosphere of the setting. A lot of the time when I'm daydreaming about them though, Paul is usually being all cold and rude towards Dawn but also really arrogant while Dawn is just being all outgoing and stuff. So I guess I mainly view them as a Rude Guy x Outgoing Girl.

Hm, now that I just read over that, this topic really is kind of lame, isn't it? 8D;

Oh well, I got one that is slightly better:

If Dawn and Paul were to travel together (alone, only those two), what kind of adventures would they have?

I'll answer this topic later. :P

"Opposites Attract"

Must...revive...thread... D8< *Paul does CPR on Dawn* ;}

Which reminds me, I had an ikari-licious, ikari-tastic dream about a week ago! 8D I forgot what it was about though... D; *bangs head on brick wall* Pssssh....

The awesomest ship to ever walk the universe 8D *is shot* Hmm, well usually in fanfic I usually fail with Paul as a character, but I try to make him more cold than anything and fail epicly, of course, so he comes out more arrogant than anything. XD; When I'm thinking of scenarios in my head (which I do every day pretty much :3) he's more indifferent and more of a jerky-turkey. Meanwhile, for Dawn I always have her optimistic, bubbly, outgoing, confident... 8D Yeahhh, mainly outgoing though. I think. So I guess I view them as cold womanizer boy x outgoing girl. ;P All in all, they are just so awesome together. <3

I'm being lazy right now, so I'll answer the other topic later~
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

I hope everyone here had a very merry ikari-holidays and today, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Ikari-New Year!!! ^.^ Let's hope for some new hints and some epic blushing scenes >///<

Hmm, to me I view ikarishipping as the cold boy x sweet girl type of pairing, since you can get alot out of it. Although it's odd, when I write pre-relationship ikari fics I write Shinji so harsh and nasty but when I write post-relationship fics, I normally write Shinji much kinder and more passionate xD

I can always picture Hikari trying to get Shinji under the mistletoe and then pounce on him as soon as he's in position :D And of course, they would spend some time at afamily party but then leave and be whisked away in their own little christmas wonderland ~

Gr, I wanna know how to make slash marks so bad >.< And I luvvvv those pics Star, they totally got me into the christmas spirit although christmas is over :( gosh darn it!

Happy Ikari-Year Everybody!!!! 8DDD

This is OUR year! <3

I have a good feeling for this year! <33 (: (Or maybe I just hve a good feeling for this year because I woke up with ikarishipping on the mind, lolz). I propose a new topic!:

What are your expectations for this ikari-licious year, regarding ikarishipping?

I shall answer later~ (along with If's other topic XD; ) Until then, check out this awesome fanart I found on DevinatART by tomoya~ X33

Again, happy New/Ikari Year everybody~ ;D

Also:
    Gr, I wanna know how to make slash marks so bad >.<
    [s*]slash[/s*] (; Just without the *'s. (you do mean those slashes, right? 8D; )
    Last edited by ~StarWisher~; 2nd January 2010 at 4:16 AM.
    Forever an ikarishipper~

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Happy Ikari-Year !! =D

What are your expectations for this ikari-licious year, regarding ikarishipping?

My expectations? Well, if this was any anime but the pokemon series I would be expecting a kiss. 8D But still, just to put it on my list...

Ikarishippy Fan's 2010 Expectation List for Ikarishipping:

1. A kiss. An ikari-licious kiss, mind you. ;3
    2. Some moments would be nice, plz & thank you. ;D
    3. Erm, would it be too high of an expectation to say I want a blushing moment between the two? 83

Haha, okay, being serious now:

Ikarishippy Fan's 2010 Expectation List for Ikarishipping

1. I expect some sort of interaction, ANY sort of interaction between the two during the pokemon league. I mean, hey, c'mon people, be realistic; Dawn will probably comment one time or another on how sexy Paul's hair looks during battle. ;3 (Or how sexy his pokemon looks, actually. 8D)
    2. Well, I'm not sure what else to expect. XD; I would like to see some epic blushing scenes like Kawaii mentioned this year! ^^
    3. I EXPECT FANGIRLING FROM DAWN'S SIDE, GOSH DARN IT! D: Sighhh, don't you just love the gold ol' days when Dawn was such a fan girl? :x
    4. Oh, that reminds me I was just thinking this morning wouldn't it be cute if Dawn asked for Paul's autograph "for Barry"? *winkwinknudgnudge* ;D
    5. Okayyy, what else do I expect? Hmm...well, I expect more juicy fanarts and fanfics by you guys, along with amaziiiiing AMVs! >8D ikari pawns, people! Oh by the way, that reminds me, thanks for the fanfic suggestions from a couple pages back, guys. All those fics rocked! <33
    6. Oh shoot, Star's good mood is rubbing off on me! D: >__> (you and your ikari-licious new year welcome XDD) Oh yeah, my sixth expectation? Hmm... Oh yeah! A battle! =D (That's what I was forgetting! XD)
    7. More scene-sharing times, because those are smexiest ikari-moments eva! Who agrees? >;x

That's all I got for now.
    P.S. I updated my awesome wannabe fic in case anybody cares. 83

"Opposites Attract"

I'm in such a Ikari mood after reading some kawaii fics by SRHTheHedgehog x3

Michiko's 2010 Expectation List for Ikarishipping
    1)The Vulpix episode (OMG I would freakin scream if that episode came out soon)
    2)A comment from Reiji about Hikari and Shinji
    3)Another "You forget my name" quarrel, except this time Takeshi isn't there to stop Hikari and she falls on top of Shinji x333333
    4)Hikari cheering for Shinji at the Pokemon League
    5)If Shinji looses Hikari comforting him or if he won Hikari congratulating him
    6)Some sort of hug, maybe like a accidental hug or like one where Hikari's about to fall and Shinji pulls her back x3
    7)Shinji and Hikari having a heart to heart conversation (like one where Hikari questions Shinji more about why he's so cold)
    8)Kotone trying to pair up Shinji and Hikari
    I'll update later if I think of more

Also biobio1993 from YT and I did a Ikarishippy collab, be warned though that Contestshipping and Pokeshipping are also involved
    I make the good gurls go bad x3

This year I plan on making more Ikari AMVs and reading more Ikari fics x3

All these Ikarishippy stuff makes me want to write a Ikarishipping fic or AMV, but im all out of ideas. TT_TT

Anyway i got some fanart to share. its been forever since i put one up here.

Ikari: Closer To You
    http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...CloseToYou.jpg
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 3rd January 2010 at 7:46 AM.

Page 62 of 114 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast