Page 92 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2849

Thread: Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

The soundtrack's covers look great! I love what you did with the the tracklist!

I hope Shinji does at least go to the same region as Hikari. He'll have to bump into her once or twice! 8D
    Proud Contestshipper, Pokeshipper, and Ikarishipper. <3

My friend code is 3711-8218-3949! Message me if you want to add me

Okay, so I watched the latest episode of Pokemon Best Wishes. They had another preview of the special episode featuring Hikari and Takeshi. I also saw another preview on YouTube. I got some screenshots in the spoiler below and I translated the japanese subs as best as I can.

Spoiler:- Nurse Joy's Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Screenshots:

PLUS, THE SPECIAL EPISODE WILL BE OUT THIS THURSDAY!!! >w<
    Last edited by AikoHanami; 2nd February 2011 at 3:26 AM.
    I am a PURE IkariShipper. IkariShipping is my Pride!

Made by xxGlassRose (Thanks! ^^)

FanFictionxYouTubexDeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Rissychan View Post
    SOUNDTRACK FINISHED ! :3

★ ZIP ★

Front
        Spoiler:- Cover:

Back
        Spoiler:- Tracklist:

x Anime Spoiler about Dawn's special episode x

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

@alisontin Do you want to join the thread or ? x3
    Such a beautiful cover. you make it look like their canon. rofl.

And a 1hr episode of Dawn and Brock. i really hope the writers add some last minute hints and i hope whereever Dawn is going, Paul will to. shows how much i love ikarishipping lol =3

Quote Originally Posted by Latias9898 View Post
    hey all!

The soundtrack cover is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! XD yay! Ignorance got on!! ...but isn't 'beautiful disaster' by Kelly Clarkson? :P

OKAY GUYS: My FF.net is up!! YAY!! I published one Ikari one-shot, have a look at it :) here's a link to my profile :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2711669/ObsessiveShipper98
    Oh yeah you're right sorry :'D

And congrats on getting a ff.net :3

@ Aiko
    I see you found the preview I was talkiing about ^^ I think I heard Johanna say "Hoenn" at the end when Hika leaves =x

New topic : If Shinji appeared in Hikari's special episode, how would it go ? :3

@Latias: Yeah, Ichi and I read it~ :3 We left a review for you too. It was a really sweet Ikari Fanfic~ ^^

@Rissy: Yesh, I did. x3 Oh, and Ayako (Johanna) didn't say "Houen". She said "Yorokonde ouen(?) suru wa yo", which means that - not as literally translated - she will gladly let Hikari travel. I'll try to get a better translation with my tutor... ^^"

I got a better translation! >w< "Yorokonde ouen suru wa yo" means that Ayako will be happy to support her. So basically, she's saying that she won't mind if Hikari goes to travel.

If Shinji appeared in Hikari's special episode, how would it go?
    Oh ho ho... Now THIS is something I would LOVE to answer. Time for my Ikari-biased fantasies!!! *shot shot shot*
    Anyways... I think Hikari might notice him and talk with him a little bit. She might ask him about what he's doing here, how he's doing, and etc. I am hoping that Shinji or Hikari might request to travel together... Ooh, maybe they can have a battle! 8D (I'll try to think up some more in-character stuff they would do)
    Last edited by AikoHanami; 2nd February 2011 at 3:25 AM.

@Aiko-thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it more to come! I'm so pumped for Thursday!!!

I'd love to see them bump into each other, maybe a confession of how they did miss one another, hopefully a request to travel with, especially from Paul or, in my fluffy fantasy, Dawn's about to sail away, and Paul screams, WAIT. and they dive into the water like in Overboard, adn a hug, then a request to travel!!! *shot* *shot* *shot again*

i gotsies a new topic! Part of what makes us love ikari is opposites attract, but
    What are a few things Dawn and Paul would have in common?
    P O K E S H I P P I N G
    [SIZE="2"=]And I know just why you cuold not come along with me, this was not your dream, but you always believed in me
    ~Home, Blake Shelton[/SIZE]

R O C K E T S H I P P I N G
    Seems like I was walking in the wrong direction, I barely recognized my own reflection, no, scared of love but scared of life alone
    ~Ready to Love Again, Lady Antebellum

I K A R I S H I P P I N G
    Inside, I built a wall, so high around my heart, I thought it would never fall, one touch, you brought it down
    ~You Had Me From Hello, Kenny Chesney

S O N A M Y
    Gimme with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down...
    ~Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift

*sigh* Said I was gonna update my last post, but that was like, forever ago (What? I'm a busy girl!). So I'mma just make a new one.

This is my input:
    She'd see him in a crowded place, catching sight of just a little bit of that unmistakeable purple hair, and then follow. He'd be surprised to see her. Mainly because she is not with her friends. She'd try to strike up a conversation, and he would shrug her off. However, she would be persistent and not give up, leading to a knowledge of where he was planning on going and the hope of seeing him again someday.
    Sounds like a fanfic.

What are a few things Dawn and Paul would have in common?
    1) Unatural hair color
    2) Being from Sinnoh
    3) Losing to their main rival near the end of an important tournament
    4) Having a one-sylable name
    5) Having previously owned a Pokemon that now belongs to Ash

What are ten ways Paul could win Dawn's heart while still staying in character?
    1) Dawn's struggling with the battle rounds of Contests. Paul trains her.
    2) Helping her travel
    3) Do things (unknowingly) that get on her nerves, thereby bringing forth a reaction and a cute shippy scene
    I just went braindead xP
    //*☆*Jesus loved the outcasts,
    He loves the ones the world just loves to hate*☆*//

Aaaaaah! It seems like forever since I was aloud on the Internet! My parents were all like No computer time until we make this decision and I'm all like What? I have nothing to do with this! and since this thread isn't about my personal life I'll shut up now.
    The soundtrack covers look awesome! I think I'm going nuts over Ikarishipping lately since in the past Ikari-AMVs were time wasters for me. The soundtrak really suits Ikarishipping quite well.
    If Shinji apeared in Hikari's special episode how would it go?
    Boy meets girl, boy teases girl girl gets mad boy teases her more the girl get REALLY mad and the boy decides to stop, boy asks girl where she's going and why her friends aren't there, girl tells boy and asks why boy isn't in Kissaki boy doesn't say, girl gets mad again and. The readers get bored with my long decsription so EifieChan stops there.
    What are a few things Dawn and Paul have in common?
    1. (this really only counts for me) They both lost to rivals that are worse than them and I don't like.
    2. They are both insanely adorable.
    3. they smirk at each other alot!!!!!
    Oneechan: Stupid sister! That doesn't count, and when do they smirk at each other?!? *Drags me away* Nooooo!
    4. They both have people that put pressure on them sometimes (4 shinji, Aniki 4 hikari ayako)
    5. They both have rivals in Kissaki City (4 shinji jindai 4 hikari nozomi)
    6. NOW they both travel alone. ( they could meet up and talk and get lunch together since they're together near a restaraunt anyway and then Shinji asks Hika to trav--
    Oneechan: You need a reality check.
    Being ignored displeases me.

*hasn't posted in awhile* I've been lurking though. So, Hikari's special. I wanted her to go to Kanto, and do Contests while Shinji does the Battle Frontier. But I hope Shinji goes to Hoenn now. *crosses fingers* I miss IkariShipping already.

If Shinji apeared in Hikari's special episode how would it go?
    (Ignores the fact he did not appear even though she wishes he did)
    Hm... Hikari could see him on the boat and go up to him. Shinji would ask where her friends are and what she was doing there. She'd tell him Brock and Ash were in Kanto and she's going to travel alone. Then she'd ask if he's traveling Hoenn. He would eventually tell her. They'd get talking and she'd admit she missed him and was worried about being alone. And then hopefully he'd invite her to travel with him. Okay, knowing the anime, that wouldn't happen but I can fantasize!

What are a few things Dawn and Paul have in common?
    1.They lost to their main rival in their respective tournament.
    2.But before that, they defeated another of their rivals.(Shinji-Barry, Hikari-Ursula)
    3.They either have traveled or is traveling Hoenn.
    4.Someone close to them lost to Brandon at least once.
    5.They both said "When two people meet, something is born" in the presence of each other.

Can't think of any others in the anime right now. But the soundtrack looks awesome! And "When Love and Hate Collide, Something is Born" is perfect for them.

Bad news, everyone...

Spoiler:- Bad News...:

What are a few things Dawn and Paul (would) have in common?
    1. They are both from the same region.
    2. Their hometown are near the lakes where the Lake Guardians dwell.
    3. Unnatural hair color. xDDDD
    4. They are the complete opposite of each other.
    5. Both had opened up to each other... somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by AikoHanami View Post
    Bad news, everyone...

Spoiler:- Bad News...:

Awwww, that makes me sad now.but maybe Paul might go to Hoenn again to see her to battle the Elite four or something. or maybe a new battle frontier is there.

What are a few things Dawn and Paul (would) have in common?
    Same age
    Born in the same region,
    Both have at least one of the Sinnoh starters
    Both unatural hair colour. lol.
    They are both now travelling alone.
    They both know Ash.
    And etcccc.

@ElfieChan: What happened to your fanfic, "Merged?" i was going to review it but i can't find it. did you delete it?

HIII =DDD Is it possible to join! I Love Ikarshipping *W* totally support this shipping, and btw you might know me as Satoshisgirl on deviantart or Princessketchum09 on youtube.

What is the code now for posting images? also
    Known as Satoshisgirl on DA http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/23l1ehd.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~
    ~Cafemochashipping Ash x Dento & Ikarishipping Dawn x Paul Shipper <3
    AshEmishipping = Ash x Me
    <3 Owner of the Cafemochashipping Club version 2 ;D

@Midnightjewelz No I didn't... I wonder what happened, I'll look into it. If it was deleted I can put it back up. I'm fixing the first chapter right now so I haven't posted there in afew days.
    Shinji's not in Hikari's episode? Aaaaaaaw! Thats too bad! I wanted her to get hit ith an attack or something start flying t fall on top of Shinji! There's no way he could ignore that! Our only hope is that he show up in Hoenn maybe for a special event of some kind...
    @AikoHanami What happened to Mimirol and the pokemodel thing?

was so sad that Shinji wasnt in the Special XD Who hopes for a Special with him <33
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi's girl View Post
    was so sad that Shinji wasnt in the Special XD Who hopes for a Special with him <33
    Maybe not a specail but more of a camo in BW, i mean Gary made a few in DP so i won't be surprised if Paul will do the same.

@EifieChan: I see. well then, i hope to see a improvement. can't wait to read it again. =3

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Maybe not a specail but more of a camo in BW, i mean Gary made a few in DP so i won't be surprised if Paul will do the same.

@EifieChan: I see. well then, i hope to see a improvement. can't wait to read it again. =3
    Heya Silvermoon its Emi xxx yeah i like a cameo >W< be super duper awsomeeeeeeee

Oh my gosh! I finally found the special episode! >w< Look for the username 'SatoshiBW'. Both Hikari and Takeshi's part are in the search thingy! Aww... but I really hoped for Shinji's cameo appearance in Hikari's part...

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...P+special&aq=f

i saw SHINJI in movie 13 credits
    and welcome Satoshi's girl, rissy will give you the welcome pack
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl
    &i rp as quilava who knows moves she shouldnt

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi's girl View Post
    Heya Silvermoon its Emi xxx yeah i like a cameo >W< be super duper awsomeeeeeeee
    Emiii. i knew you looked familar. your like the only one that has called me by my Da username hrere on teh forums. lol. i was going to edit my post saying if you the one from dA but you bet me. rofll.

And Shinji was in the movie 13 credits? can you give us a screenshot if you can. i wanna seeeee. lol.

I could give you a screenshot, just wait for about an hour whilst I getz it. I was hoping for subs on the special episode. By the time my snail slow inner translater translates one phrase they've moved on to an entirely different subject! but even if (@Aikohanami that was bad grammar; I shouldn't have written it like that. :p im such a naughty girl) DP has ended...
    IkariShipping Forever!!
    Last edited by EifieChan; 6th February 2011 at 4:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EifieChan View Post
    I could give you a screenshot, just wait for about an hour whilst I getz it. I was hoping for subs on the special episode. By the time my snail slow inner translater translates one phrase they've moved on to an entirely different subject! but even if (@Aikohanami that was bad grammar; I shouldn't have written it like that. im such a naughty girl) DP has ended...
    IkariShipping Forever!!

Edit.
        Spoiler:- Shinji in Credits:
    They didn't work Eifie. uplode them to photobucket, then put in [i m g s i z e = enter any number here ] the IMG code here [ / i m g s i z e ]

when you do that right the screenshot should show up. just type that code without the spaces.

uuum... What is photobucket?

Ichi and I just watched Zoroark: Master of Illusions. ^^ Actually, we watched the English movie on TV and the Japanese movie on Youtube. xDDD And yes, we totally saw Shinji in the credits! >w<

But this is what I wondered as the movie went on:

1. How would Shinji react if he saw "Hikari" with a tail? xDDDDDD
    2. What does Shinji do during a movie?
    (I mean, we haven't seen him in one at all. The credits of movie 13 shows him in a Dialga-Palkia ruin.)

Our answers:
    1. 8DDD Personally, I think he'd be like... "What the heck is that?!" xDDDD Ichi: He might look a bit distrubed... :/

2. Well... he probably trains his Pokemon during movies. But it seems like he's visiting an ancient ruin whenever it's a movie. xDDDD Ichi: I agree.

Welcome to our Wonderful IkariShipping Family, Satoshi's Girl! ^^

@Eifiechan: lol, you don't have to say if it was bad grammar or not. xD It doesn't really matter, as long as it makes sense. :3

@Aiko LOL I'm just being nit-picky.
    When I saw Shinji in the credits my first thought was "Oh yeah. I'm sure Paul ALWAYS hangs in some random temple thing.
    How would Shinji react to seeing "Hikari" with a tail?
        Spoiler:- Pokč movie 13:

waa on special eppie
    whoopee on Shinji credits...I SAW HIM TOO YAY!! *squeal reserved for whenever Shinji's on screen*

@Satoshi's girl: HECK YES YOU CAN JOIN!! I like you already great AAML banner it's so cute! ^^
    (excuse the overexcited southern hospitality, it's instinct )

*cheers* SHINJI! CAMEO! WITH! HIKARI! *repeats a gazillion times*

How would Shinji react if he saw "Hikari" with a tail? xDDDDDD
    lol, i was thinking about this during the movie i think he'd come across Zorua as Hika, and start coughing and say 'umm, umm, umm...." and then real Hika would come and Shinji would cough very loud, Hikari would start blushing A LOT, and explaining the whole whilst getting very mad at Zorua...lol XD

What does Shinji do during a movie?
    hmmm...If Paul had his own movie, i think it'd be him overcoming something in his past...something so dark and evil that made his functional mute problem even worse *XD* that be awesome...Dawn would help him overcome it...*here's where it gets fluffy* a flashforward, and he proposing (like a gentleman!!!) and she was crying and saying yes a million times <3 <3 <3
    Last edited by Latias9898; 7th February 2011 at 10:26 PM.
    P O K E S H I P P I N G
    [SIZE="2"=]And I know just why you cuold not come along with me, this was not your dream, but you always believed in me
    ~Home, Blake Shelton[/SIZE]

R O C K E T S H I P P I N G
    Seems like I was walking in the wrong direction, I barely recognized my own reflection, no, scared of love but scared of life alone
    ~Ready to Love Again, Lady Antebellum

I K A R I S H I P P I N G
    Inside, I built a wall, so high around my heart, I thought it would never fall, one touch, you brought it down
    ~You Had Me From Hello, Kenny Chesney

S O N A M Y
    Gimme with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down...
    ~Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift

Page 92 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast