Welcome to Team Orion!, fellow Serebii Members!
(Banner Coming Soon)
WAR HAS BEGUN! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ORGANIING YOUR OWN BATTLESFive members will be chosen for this war (including Weebl and I).
= Doctor Is (confirmed) vs Femme Fatale
I lose to Femme Fatale after an epic stalling war. gg!
= Weebl33 (confirmed) vs Cy3o
= VTUSH (confirmed) vs Cousin Dan
VTUSH uses his last Badly Poisoned, Confused Pokemon and deals a hit to Cousin Dan's last Pokemon with 1 HP! gg!
= PokeWisdomGiver (confirmed) vs Iggly
= Jiraiya08 (confirmed) vs Yoshifan22
Jiraiya's Gliscor is knocked out by Yoshifan's HP Ice Lucario. gg!
About Team Orion
Team Orion was created on the 26th of August, 2008, by me (Doctor Is). It is led by Doctor Is and Weebl33 (as for now). It is a clan that offers unique battling experiences and occasional clan wars. Putting battling aside, we also have a program that involves Shops, Missions and Battling Guides on our forums.
The Goals of Team Orion
- Provides opportunities for people to engage in competitive (and fun, of course) battles
- Allows people to help, socialize with and challenge each other.
- Assists members to improve their Wi-Fi battling skills.
To become a member, check the "Becoming A Member" section, which is the last section in this post. (We have 13 available spots = Total 30)
This is where you can find updated news. All members should check here daily.
01 / 10 / 08
-> Welcome new member: MasterSunny!
-> War with Team HUH? coming up next week.
Me (Doctor Is) [1461 - 7292 - 9838] -> Orion Overlord
Weebl33 [0645 - 3764 - 8593] -> Orion Second In Command
Here are the Orion Members (2nd Rank):
Graymonkey0 [3952 - 4567 - 9371]
Black Friday [3007 - 8186 - 7763]
Diversion [3737 - 7072 - 5503]
bmcqueen1118 [3694 - 7633 - 5671]
Jiraiya07 [3222 - 3099 - 1594]
abcd [4682 - 7541 - 8326]
PokeWisdomGiver [2449 - 3884 - 5138]
All others are grunts until they get promoted:
AiyoNew [1891 - 3086 - 3833]
Howl [3652 - 2726 - 4705]
VTUSH [5412 - 7659 - 0219]
RanzAltonUrsal [5026 - 5655 - 1476]
Electivire Rocks 77 [5284 - 0665 - 5037]
Night Shadow [2277 - 4091 - 8663]
GokuRikaku [5412 - 6374 - 6805]
DustyBeaver [3265 - 7164 - 2015]
Storm257 [1676 - 0230 - 9987]
P0iSON [5069 - 0840 - 9302]
MasterSunny [4940 - 4106 - 1422]
Credit goes to Weebl33, Orion's Second-In-Command, for these userbars. How to advance up the ranks will be right after the War Lineups.
(Thanks to Arkeis.com for all images)
ADVANCING UP THE RANKS
Reference: ORION CREDITS = Next section
* * *
Team Orion Overlord: That's me.
Team Orion Second in Command: That's Weebl33.
* * *
ALL other members start off as Grunts, except the ones we feel are good already. Promotion is harsh.
ORION GRUNT TO ORION MEMBER
-Defeat 5 other Grunts.
-Have 15 posts in the Team Orion Website.
ORION MEMBER TO ORION COMMANDER (Maximum 6 Commanders)
- Defeat other Orion Members 5 times and one member of higher rank than an Orion Member.
- Pay up 20 ORION CREDITS (explained after this section), they will be deleted from your account.
- Have 30 posts in the Team Orion Website.
ORION COMMANDER TO ORION ADMIN (Maximum 3 Admins)
- Defeat either The Orion Overlord or an Orion Second-In-Command
- Pay up 35 ORION CREDITS, they will be deleted from your account.
- Have 50 posts in the Team Orion Website.
ORION ADMIN TO ORION SECOND IN COMMAND (Maximum 2, Weebl is one)
- Have a record of at least 50 wins.
- Defeat The Orion Overlord AND the Orion Second-In-Command
- Pay up 50 ORION CREDITS
- Have 100 posts in the Team Orion Website.
- Weebl and I must know you well!
If you want to become a "breeder" , that's fine. You will need to be evaluated by presenting Weebl and I two fine breeds of your own and explain how you bred them (all details please)!
EXPLANATION OF ORION CREDITS
1. The "currency" for this team is known as an Orion Credit (OC).
2. You must earn OCs in order to purchase things from our Team Shop, which we will give information of soon.
3. All members must take note of their own OCs and tell me updates as to how many OCs you have.
WAYS TO OBTAIN ORION CREDITS
Members must record their own OCs and put them in their signature!
1. DEFEAT A MEMBER: The simplest way to obtain OCs. Receive 1 OC for defeating every Orion Grunt and Orion Member, 2 for defeating Commanders and Admins and 3 for defeating Me and Orion Second-In-Command(s).
2. POSTS, POSTS AND MORE POSTS: For every 5 posts on the Orion Website, you receive 1 OC. NO SPAM just so you can get the OCs though.
3. DONATE FOR SHOP/AUCTIONS: For every valid contribution you donate to the shop (excluding Electivire's TMs), you obtain 1-3 OCs, depending on how good what you donated is. For every Pokemon you put up for weekly auctions you obtain 5 OCs.
4. SOLVE QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK: Every week, I will post up a QOTW (Question of the Week). First member to solve it gets 5 OCs, 2nd = 4, 3rd = 3, 4th = 2 and all the rest get 1.
5. COMPLETE MISSIONS: Occasionally, I will post several missions for you guys to do. They are entirely optional. Prizes vary by mission. Some are frustrating and some are just fun.
6. EXCEPTIONAL BREED: You get 1-5 OCs depending on how "exceptional" your Breed is. I'm not talking 7 / 14 / 20 / 22 / 4 / 6! More like 31 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 10 / 10. If you get all 6 perfect IVs legitly, undoubtedly you receive 5. You get 1 OC minimum for 2 Close to Perfect IVs, or something like that.
7. DO SOMETHING OUTSTANDING!: You will receive magnificent rewards for this.
SHOP AND AUCTION EXPLANATION - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Shops and Auctions are mainly located on our website. You will need Orion Credits to purchase items.
Auctions are held weekly, and some of our members have set up shops for other members to browse through.
Uxie is our strategist.
Pokemon that will be put up for auction include Good IV Pokemon for interested battlers, EV Trained Pokemon for everyone, and Shinies / Rare Events for collectors. These Pokemon in question may be redistributed and cloned, but in no way must your offered Pokemon be cloned unless the person who provided the Pokemon up for auction agrees. The Pokemon put up for auction may occasionally be clones.
This is (Insert User Name)'s Kingdra.
(All other information here)
a. NO UBERS ALLOWED. GARCHOMP IS NOW UBER
Palkia, Dialga, Ho-Oh, Lugia, etc. are all banned.
Deoxys (SPD form) is acceptable; Deoxys (DEF, ATK, NRML form) are NOT acceptable.
Jirachi and Celebi are allowed. Mew / Mewtwo aren't.
Check here for a list of UBERS: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=290045
b. NO HACKS ALLOWED.
Watch out for hacked Pokemon. Consider your movesets. For example, a Muk with Shadow Sneak and Stockpile is probably a hacked one, since it's not possible to breed both on a same Grimer.
ALL of these are banned: Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin (as for now).
If you are suspicious of ANY sort of hacking activity whatsoever, report the situation immediately.
c. ITEM AND SPECIES CLAUSE!
This is extremely important! There are to be NO two same Pokemon in the same team. (Species clause)
While the Item Clause (Don't use two of any same items) is generally allowed, try not to equip 3 same items on your Pokemon.
d. SAY YES TO WEATHER!
Weather plays a great part in competitive battles. Sandstorm and Hail crush the effects of Leftovers and Focus Sash, so why not? Rain doubles some Pokemons' Speed, and although the sun isn't desirable at times, it still works occasionally.
So...YES TO WEATHER!
e. NO HAX ITEMS. (Check them in the DP Battles Forum).
Items that activate by luck (Focus Band, Quick Claw etc.) are strictly banned!
f. FOLLOW ALL OTHER STANDARD BATTLING RULES, CAN BE FOUND IN THE DP BATTLES FORUM
Here are the Standard Rules:
BECOMING A MEMBER
1. Because we now have quite a few members, you now have to battle me to join. Don't worry, my "test team" is not very hard, but you still need to impress me anyway. Weebl will also be testing. No need to win, but as I said, you must impress!
2. Post 3 Pokemon, their movesets, EV Spread (if any) and the strategy you use. Your Pokemon do not need to be excellent, all I'm looking for is effort, at the very least. ^^
PERSONALITY IS ALWAYS WELCOMED! If you think your Turtwig can be equipped with a Focus Sash and function as a Stealth Rock support, why not? Too many people these days are using "what work" (*coughgarchompcough*)
PORYGON-Z (Special Sweeper! 252 SPATK / 252 SPD: NOTE: This is not necessary if you don't get it)
(Ability: Adaptability) @ Focus Sash (Item)
Strategy: Use Nasty Plot then start sweeping. (Not necessary but always helpful)
You will also need to answer the following questions:
1. Have you ever hacked a Pokemon before or plan on hacking one?
2. Do you have a Wi-Fi Battling team?
3. Why are you interested in joining? What do you hope to be able to do in Team Orion?
FINAL NOTE (IMPORTANT!):
Members are expected to be active and supportive towards this team
On some occasions you will be asked to battle other members for initiation.
To say lot with very little,
Thanks for viewing this thread.
The mascot of team Orion: Metagross.
Do not doubt him, he has four brains (literally).