View Poll Results: In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 100 6 v 6 single

21 51.22%
  • Level 100 6 v 6 double

20 48.78%
  • Other (please state what in the thread)

0 0%
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The Theme League

I don't mind at all because, in all honesty, your team is 1) Not completely OU with the most commonly found pokes ever, 2) Well Themed and 3) Part of a League so its not my place to set conditions.

I just get tired of seeing 'Nape and 'Kiss in every single all OU team I battle, but in something like this I don't mind. Especially because the rest of the pokes are original and not found in every team going.

Zog
    Pearl
    Name: Anya, FC: 3824-1298-2121

Platinum
    Name: Aalya, FC: 0560-3954-8843

Gym Leader 7 in the Theme League (7W:0L:0D)

All Battles atm on my PEARL FC unless I say otherwise

If you're fed up with the total lack of respect for members on this forum due to ridiculous reasons such as differing opinions to certain members, and feel that like it was supposed to be, this forum should be a place where people can express their opinions in a, peaceful environment, add this to your signature, it's time for a change. Started by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Looking for: Liechi Berry, Rare TMs, Legit Shinies, Calm Ditto
    Can Offer: Most Breedable Pokemon, decent selection of Legendaries, TMs, Lucky Eggs, and others (Make Requests )

Hmmm,I have a couple of pokes I might test out anyway, so it's not a problem - in fact I might enjoy trying a different battle set-up =)
    Shinydragonite179, I'm on wi-fi with your prize now!
    Gotian, if you're not busy, would you like a battle in twenty minutes or so? I can see you on wi-fi =P
    Pirate

are there any leaders online rite now that are ready to battle?

thx for the prize pirate
    Last edited by shinydragonite179; 12th October 2008 at 10:50 PM.
    Proud trainer of a shiny legit
    and a poketopia

shinydragonite179 ill verse you, but remember to read my rules.

3DS FC: 2079 7205 0738

thanks a bunch pirate! i needed a battle that good today. i just got into a car accident and cant move my left hand, my fiance is also laying in bed cause she hurt her back and neck. so thanks again.

oh also come back on wifi i wanna trade you something for your angelic team
    Listen to my music and tell me what you think!

http://www.myspace.com/krisrubio

Heartgold FC 0861 6131 5468

Are there any leaders on? If so, I would like to challenge them.

"I am the Grandmaster of all things bad! Coming into my lair is the last mistake you will ever make!"

Banner by Skiyomi, and Userbar by Gladeshadow.

thanks a bunch pirate! i needed a battle that good today. i just got into a car accident and cant move my left hand, my fiance is also laying in bed cause she hurt her back and neck. so thanks again.

oh also come back on wifi i wanna trade you something for your angelic team
    Oh dear, I hope both of you are alright and get fully recovered soon!

And sorry I didn't stick on wi-fi, it was late so I left and switched the computer off without checking the thread. I'll be around again tonight, I curious about what you have to trade... =)

Baron of Fate: You still haven't said what winner's prize you'd like from me - would you like a lev 1 dragon poke, a lev 1 poke from the team you beat, or any eeveelution?
    Pirate

Hi i'm the new Gym 1 leader if anyone wants to battle PM me ill be happy to accept your challenge
    FC: 0705 2732 3655 Ben

Claimed - DON'T TOUCH

pirate i will be on all day so whenever is convenient for you i will be here.

So when is the next person coming around to challenge me for E4?
    Listen to my music and tell me what you think!

http://www.myspace.com/krisrubio

Heartgold FC 0861 6131 5468

well, I have two members to ev train and then I will be open for battling!
    (well, 3 actually, as one still needs to get platinum tutors)
    Last edited by mew..; 13th October 2008 at 4:21 PM.

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

Hi, I'll be around this evening so let me know if you'd like a battle tonight!

There are a few updates I've neglected to do recently, that I'm getting on to now - Tell me if I miss any details!

Platinum tutors =O I s'pose I'll just have to wait until the game makes it to Britain...

Pirate

pirate do you want to battle today?
    Name : Finbar
    FC
    : 0731 5259 1755

Spoiler:- Wins:

Thanks for the battle Cwidderb, it seems I have a serious water weakness that I need to attend to =S and I really should have foreseen that rest coming, but it did dishearten me after all that stubborn surfing =P
    I know the post's premature, but I can predict what's coming next!
    To the others I'm meaning to battle tonight, it'll have to wait until later, my work's piling up and I need to sort it out first, sorry! But I'll be available for battling again in two hours or so,
    Pirate

GG pirate, ill bring a more interesting team next time, Rest talk Suicune sure is lame :P
    Name : Finbar
    FC
    : 0731 5259 1755

Spoiler:- Wins:

Quote Originally Posted by pirate555 View Post
    Oh dear, I hope both of you are alright and get fully recovered soon!

And sorry I didn't stick on wi-fi, it was late so I left and switched the computer off without checking the thread. I'll be around again tonight, I curious about what you have to trade... =)

Baron of Fate: You still haven't said what winner's prize you'd like from me - would you like a lev 1 dragon poke, a lev 1 poke from the team you beat, or any eeveelution?
    Pirate
    Oh, right... Ummm... What natures eeveelutions do you have, and are they touched?

Oh, any leaders on??

"I am the Grandmaster of all things bad! Coming into my lair is the last mistake you will ever make!"

Banner by Skiyomi, and Userbar by Gladeshadow.

Oh, right... Ummm... What natures eeveelutions do you have, and are they touched?
    Only flareon/glaceon/leafeon/vaporeon/jolteon could be untouched, if I was to evolve them. But of those UT pokes I have natures Bashful,Impish, Careful, Timid, Serious, Adamant, Brave, Bold, Calm and Rash.

And Gotian, I'll make sure to follow your Aipom instructions to the letter =P
    Pirate

hey pirate i'd like to challenge your league
    It wasn't me that was wrong, It was the world!

Can I please urge everyone, especially Gym Leaders, to try to make an effort to remember to show up for battles which are agreed upon in advance? We all make mistakes, and forget things, and thats fair enough, but its happened 3 times to me within a week, and I'm getting kinda tired of waiting for people to show up when I could be doing something else...

Thanks

Zog
    Pearl
    Name: Anya, FC: 3824-1298-2121

Platinum
    Name: Aalya, FC: 0560-3954-8843

Gym Leader 7 in the Theme League (7W:0L:0D)

All Battles atm on my PEARL FC unless I say otherwise

If you're fed up with the total lack of respect for members on this forum due to ridiculous reasons such as differing opinions to certain members, and feel that like it was supposed to be, this forum should be a place where people can express their opinions in a, peaceful environment, add this to your signature, it's time for a change. Started by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Looking for: Liechi Berry, Rare TMs, Legit Shinies, Calm Ditto
    Can Offer: Most Breedable Pokemon, decent selection of Legendaries, TMs, Lucky Eggs, and others (Make Requests )

Can I please urge everyone, especially Gym Leaders, to try to make an effort to remember to show up for battles which are agreed upon in advance? We all make mistakes, and forget things, and thats fair enough, but its happened 3 times to me within a week, and I'm getting kinda tired of waiting for people to show up when I could be doing something else...
    Or if you realise you can't make the agreed time, send some notice to the challenger involved? Though I've been guilty of this once or twice, it's normally been resolved fairly swiftly; so this kind of thing worries me a little...Thanks for bringing it up.

On a more positive note, 5000 views in less than two months! =O I try not to keep a count, but when it's going well I see no reason to ignore it =P Congrats everyone!

I'll be available again for battles tomorrow evening =)

And Napkin23, welcome to the Theme League and enjoy your challenge! I've taken a look at your league too, and I may well challenge once it's fully running; I rated it up because someone had stuck '1 star' on it and that seemed unfair, in my opinion! Best wishes for it,

Pirate
    Last edited by pirate555; 14th October 2008 at 9:24 PM.

Well, I'm back. Trip took longer than I thought. -_-

But Anyways, my team is almost done.
    Last edited by mew..; 15th October 2008 at 12:47 PM.

FC's:

hey pirate its a new week and iam ready fro rematch

Pirate I must thank you for that rating it really got my league going now I am just waiting for official rules of everyone and to find out if everyone's team is ready as well as adding 1 last pokemon to mine hoping you can challenge My league soon and have some fun with us, once again thanks
    It wasn't me that was wrong, It was the world!

ill join challengers can use any pokemon right.
    mario kart wii fc : 0216 2746 4250
    brawl fc : 2793 2415 4672
    pbr fc : 1633 7059 1463
    pearl fc : 3222 7840 8113
    super mario ultra football ( or something like that ) : ill chek later
    im good at mario kart brawl and super ultra mario football and im ok at pbr and pearl

ill join challengers can use any pokemon right.
    On the first post is the list of pokemon every leader accepts; just on the off-chance that you're not up to date with it, here's the smogon tiers list -
    http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/
    The ubers list is the most important there, because lots of leaders here specify 'no ubers' or 'only one uber'. the Standard Rules also forbid ubers, so look out for that. Any further standard rules (such as what items you can use, certain move restrictions) are on the standard rules thread at the top of the DP battles forum, if you want to check.

Thanks for challenging, I'll add you to the challenger's list!

No problem napkin23, it's important we've got a good group of leagues going to keep the interest up in the whole sub-forum =) Too many leagues seem to lose momentum, but with a little luck yours won't be one of those! And when I find time (perhaps in my next holiday), I will challenge!
    Pirate

jt, besides the leaders rules on pokemon, the only pokemon banned is arceus as it hasn't been released.

Anyways, I'm probably going to get the tutors today or tommorow.

FC's:

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast