View Poll Results: In the event of a leader's tournament, which battle mode would you prefer?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 100 6 v 6 single

21 51.22%
  • Level 100 6 v 6 double

20 48.78%
  • Other (please state what in the thread)

0 0%
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Theme League

Red face

is gym 1 ready know?
    Think about the people.
    Hundreds of millions of people in developing countries rely on fish, a staple of their diets and their main source of protein

I believe Rodrigo's now ready for battles, give him a PM and he may sort out a weekend battle. I'll give you a battle sometime too, just let me know what evenings you're free!

Just to let the leaders know, there's a challenger at Theme League HQ; I may try to persuade them to relocate here , but that might not be possible. For some reason Cwidderb, she's specifically challenged your battle thread first :P

Gotian, I have your winner's prize now, just let me know when you're available to get it - I'm aware that you might be sufffering some trouble from Ike, so I'll keep the bagon safe until you're ready to receive it ^^

Pirate

oh Ike missed us completely, it turned to cuba. Were getting really nice winds though. I wil be available around 8PM like always. So if anyone would like to battle around then that would be cool.
    Listen to my music and tell me what you think!

http://www.myspace.com/krisrubio

Heartgold FC 0861 6131 5468

Sorry, i was busy all weekend and couldn't battle like I hoped. Sorry people, but I can't battle until Thursday because of school.

Anyways, just checking in.

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

This sounds like a great thing to do, but unfortunately I won't have lvl 100s for a while lol... will this league still be open after the competition is over? Or is the end of the competition the end of the league?
    Looking for: Anything I can't get from D/P. Offering: Not much.

Nope, the league will continue after the first wining leader's challenge with a new first prize, and hopefully it'll keep running smoothly!
    You don't necessarily need level 100s - You can always request to play with the wi-fi Level 100 battle mode, where your pokes are automatically raised to that level before battling. But if you don't feel ready to challenge yet, then don't worry! Come whenever you feel prepared.

I'll be available for battles tonight, as far as I know,
    Pirate

As far as i know, I can battle tonight and tommorow.

So if anyone wants to challenge me, I'm free tonight.

FC's:

Mew, XxFal13N0n3xX, Weebl33, Black Murder Heavangelon, Rodrigo and Cwidderb you up for challenges this weekend ?

I'll PM you all as well, i'm in GMT time zone but will stay up late or get in early in order to battle you all.
    Top 64 (27th) in the VGC 2011 UK
    Cambridge comic relief Champion 2011
    3rd at pokemon London (Gamerbase) tournament 2010
    Top 32 in the VGC 2009 UK

i would love to battle anyone, im in eastern time zone and will be available all weekend. I want to fight more leaders specifically

Quote Originally Posted by pirate555 View Post
    Nope, the league will continue after the first wining leader's challenge with a new first prize, and hopefully it'll keep running smoothly!
    You don't necessarily need level 100s - You can always request to play with the wi-fi Level 100 battle mode, where your pokes are automatically raised to that level before battling. But if you don't feel ready to challenge yet, then don't worry! Come whenever you feel prepared.
    There's a wi-fi Level 100 battle mode? Wow, I did not know that... do they retain their moves? I'm sorry if I shouldn't be posting this on the thread, anyone feel free to PM me about this. It's all very new to me o_O

Thanks for the help though!
    Looking for: Anything I can't get from D/P. Offering: Not much.

Yes there is, all there moves, everything except their stats become boosted up to what they would be.
    I may very well be off topic >.<
    FC: Don't know anymore tbh.
    So I came back. But there's no way I can do this again lol.

I'll challenge ^^ didn't read anything specific on the first post about team retaining or posting so I'll assume I don't have to.

Any leader on now, I'll challenge first. Got a lot of work to do to catch up to the others =)

Same as above ^^

At least this is up and running unlike some other Leagues that are taking too long :/

So yeah anyone on to be challenged?
    Master of Steel. Regi League Regi Master. Do you have what it takes?

Spoiler:- FC Is Here:

Just had an excellent game with Lordferaligator, Beat him by one HP !
    Name : Finbar
    FC
    : 0731 5259 1755

Spoiler:- Wins:

Geez, that's close! Perhaps a battle worthy of putting in the HQ logs? :P
    On the subject of our HQ, it's our 6 month anniversary (We actually made it that far...*blink* o_o) on Saturday, and I've got something small planned for that on HQ, so look out for it. It is small, but it's taken a bit of time to sort out...

Femme Fatale and Xyden, thanks for challenging! Would you like your names added to the challenger list? - It's not necesssary, but it's nice to have your win count posted somewhere on the thread.
    As for your challenges, I'll be available for battles late tomorrow night, or Saturday afternoon/evening. Sorry I'm not easily available, it's been a busy first week back at college. Let me know when you're free! That applies to all the other challengers too,

Pirate

Last night I battled Black Murder Heavangelon and his gym and it went down to a 3v1 with me leading then with his last pokemon he was able to come back, it was a very good battle though I lost.

We had another battle for sport afterwards which went down to a 1v1 my gallade VS his darkrai and I managed to defeat him.

Pirate I would love to challenge you again if you have time this weekend also can you please answer my PM when you get a chance, thank you.

Hey Pirate, good to see that you got the clan up and running again. I'm finally back on Wi-Fi and would like to be added to the challenger list. My gym team still isn't up and running (but I tested some of it and it didn't do too great anyway), so I suppose I'll try to catch up to LordFeraligatr's record...

Thanks Vinyacoire, I'll add you to the challenger's list, it's good to hear from you! And Gotian, I'd be happy to battle you again, perhaps I'll start covering my type weaknesses properly this time... :P

It's 6 months of Theme Leagueing today, so at HQ there's a small list of pokes I'm trading free to say thanks for your commitment; it applies to all the current leaders =) Alternatively you can PM me and ask for the list, if you prefer. Included are event celebis, mews and jirachis.

And to reiterate, I'll be available for battling later today!
    Edit: This applies for today now too (Sunday)
    Pirate
    Last edited by pirate555; 14th September 2008 at 1:06 PM.

I posted on it,

Anyways, I'm up for battles today and tommorow.

FC's:

Does Wobbafett and Garchomp count as ubers for challengers?

yes they do count as ubers, if they are on the uber list they are uber

Thanks. I would like to be a challenger. This league looks really fun to challenge.
    Last edited by Darkhonchcrow; 15th September 2008 at 5:40 PM.

Excellent! I'll add you on to the challenging list now.
    I myself will be available for battles tomorrow evening, I'll make sure to clear some time and be around let me know if you want to challenge (that appllies to everyone).

Gotian, I still have your bagon, I need to organise a good time to trade it =)

Also, apologies for any PMs I haven't replied to recently. For some unbeknown reason (part time, part lethargy) I've been shockingly bad at returning messages these past few days, but I'll try to rectify that tomorrow when I've got more time. That's all!
    Pirate

Which of the leaders is generally available around 11pm EST (preferably tonight)?

sorry I haven't been on much, but I can't get on much because of school projects.

>.<

Anyways, I can battle friday-saturday unless my teachers give an unexpected test/project like they sometimes do.

FC's:

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast