Thread: + Shippers Secret Santa 2017 +

Default + Shippers Secret Santa 2017 +

Hello and Welcome to the

Art was made by Kiba174 on Deviantart! Banner was made by yours truly (xEryChan)

Currently In: Assignment Period

+~+~+~+~

What is the Shippers Secret Santa, you may be asking? This is an annual exchange between members of the Shippers Community. I will be hosting this event this with the help of the amazing AmericanPi.

So, as I previously mentioned, this is gift exchange between members of the forums, especially those who sign up for the event. You will be given a participant to create a shipping fanwork-related present for. There will be signups for the month of October. The content of your gift will lie in your skills of writing and/or (graphic/drawing) and the assigned participants shipping preference. Gift are to be submitted to either me or AmericanPi in the middle of December so that they can be posted on Christmas Day.

There is a huge detail about this event that must be known to everyone and that is that the gift must remain anonymous. That means that whatever you create must not be posted anywhere on the internet until after all of the gifts have been posted. You also cannot tell anyone who you got or bother anyone over who is your Secret Santa. You will ruin the fun of the event and you don’t want to make Ery a sad girl, do you?

So now, I’ve spent enough time telling you what the event is so why don’t I tell you about the rules?

Rules

1. All of the SPPF and Shippers Community Rules apply.
    2. Anyone can join! Just fill out the form below and you are automatically in.
    3. The gift you create for your assigned member has to be one of the following: fanfiction (one-shot and/or multi-chapter fic), graphics (banner, a set of three icons, and/or wallpaper), art (digital/traditional and/or comic), and/or video (AMV)
    4. Please be responsible of the dates to prevent any problems in the future.
    5. If, for any reason you are unable to particpate anymore, you must let either me or AmericanPi know ASAP.
    6. All gifts are due in on December 15th. I will allow an extension of five days so if you need one, let either me or AmericanPi know.
    7. Do not bash any shippings, character, or person. I think this is pretty much a given. If I see any of that, not only will you be banned from participating, you will also be given a warning or an infraction. Please be respectful to others shipping prefences.
    8. Do not upload your created works anywhere on the forums and outside of the forums until after all of the gifts have posted in this thread. In addition, submitted gifts cannot contain a watermark or any indication that the gift is from from you. Since I am co-hosting the event with AmericanPi, I will try to post my half of the gifts in the earliest hours on Christmas Day so that you can post your gift on your profile(s).
    9. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Form

Copy the text inside the box and answer the qurestions. If you are confused, feel free to ask.
    The "Gift Prefence" part asks whether if you would prefer a fic or art as a present.

HTML Code:
    [B]Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit:[/B]
    [B]Your top 5 Pokemon Shippings:[/B]
    [B]Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional):[/B]
    [B]Gift Prefence:[/B]
    [B]Anything else you want to say:[/B]
    Dates

Assignment Period: November 1st 12:00 AM PST - November 1st 12:59 PM PST
    Gift Creation Period: November 2nd 12:00 AM PST - December 15th 11:59 PM PST
    Gift Posting Period: December 25th 12:00 AM PST - 11:59 PM EST

Graphics

Unfortunately, I only had the time to make one graphic but feel free to use it in your signature to spread the word about this event.

Particpants

1. Kutie Pie
    2. Nerdy McNerdface
    3. ChloboShoka
    4. xEryChan
    5. AmericanPi
    6. Kiryn
    7. Victorian Rush
    8. Avietta_Ikarilove
    9. Satoshi & Touko
    10. Meowth City
    11. JetshipperKekkaishi
    12. HoundoomFan
    13. Satomine Night
    14. Kyuu-Tales

+~+~+~+~

I think that about covers it. Lets have a great holiday filled with shipping!!
    Last edited by xEryChan; 3rd November 2017 at 6:01 PM.

Kutie Pie is offline 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: Hello, I'm Kutie Pie, KP for short, and it's no secret that I'm a hopeless romantic at heart.
    Your top 5 Pokemon Shippings: Mewtwo/Mew ; James/Jessie ; Ash/Misty ; Drew/May ; Darkrai/Cresselia
    Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional): Wizardmon/Gatomon (Digimon) ; Tora/Mayuko (Ushio and Tora) ; Usopp/Nami (One Piece)
    Gift Prefence: Fan-art or one-shot. Although an AMV sounds fun, so if possible, that'd be a cute idea.
    Anything else you want to say: Have fun and do your best.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: My name is Nerdy McNerdface (or Nerdy if you want), and ever since I accidentally fell down the shipping hole I've been complete and utter shipping trash. Edit: probably also too young for the shipping interwebs so keep the R-rated stuff away but mehhhhhhh.
    Your top 5 Pokemon Shippings: Riley x Dawn, N x Hilda, Gladion x Hau, Alain x Mairin, platonic Steven x Wallace
    Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional): Heroine x Ukyo (Amnesia), Al x Lucy (Layton Brothers: Mytery Room), Kanon x Kagamine Len (Vocaloid)
    Gift Prefence: fan art or one-shot
    Anything else you want to say: so for the above option, is that what I'm happy to make or what I want to receive? It doesn't really matter since I'm happy to both make and receive both one-shots and fan arts, but I'm just curious.
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 12th October 2017 at 10:13 PM.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: I work in a care home part-time and outside of work I do a lot of writing in my spare time. I've published some books this year.
    Your top 5 Pokemon Shippings: Advanceshipping, Wishfulshipping, Rocketshipping, Appealshipping and pendragonshipping.
    Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional): FranMaya, Takari and Naruhina
    Gift Prefence: None
    Anything else you want to say: I can help out with pinch pitting.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit:
    Hi guys, I’m xEryChan but pretty much everyone calls me Ery. I like to red, write, and create stuff. Plus I’m a hopeless romantic at heart but that was never a big secret haha.

Your top 5 Pokemon Shippings:
    Specialshipping (Red x Yellow)
    PreciousMetalshipping (Gold x Silver)
    Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn)
    Transceivershipping (Nate x Yancy)
    FleurDeGrandeShipping (Grant x Viola)

Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional):
    Tai x Sora (Digimon)
    Davis x Kari (Digimon)
    Phoenix Wright x Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)

Gift Prefence:
    Don’t have one, I will be happy with anything I get

Anything else you want to say:
    Have fun and enjoy
    Last edited by xEryChan; 8th October 2017 at 6:36 PM.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: I'm AmericanPi, a twenty-year-old Californian who loves doing fanfic and fanart. EDIT: I like to be called Pi.
    Your top 5 Pokemon Shippings: DualRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca), FatherlyShipping (Falkner x Janine), AppealShipping (Dawn x Zoey), PokeShipping (Ash x Misty), FeudShipping (Seviper x Zangoose)
    Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional): Everlark (Katniss Everdeen x Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games), Joyness (Joy x Sadness from Inside Out), Mothpool (Leafpool x Mothwing from Warrior Cats)
    Gift Preference: I'd love to receive art because I'm also signed up for the Serebii Yuletide, a fic-only gift exchange. On that vein, I'd love if I could provide a gift of art as well.
    Anything else you want to say: Happy Holidays!
    I'm currently inactive due to NaNoWriMo 2017 wanting to spend more time on FFN.
    Don't worry, I'll still judge the Platonic one-shot contest, participate in the Yuletide, and help organize the Shippers' Secret Santa.
    Everything else, including nominating and voting in the Fan Fiction Awards, is pretty low-priority.

Userbar by FairyWitch

I'm known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile | Art Shop (CLOSED for NaNoWriMo 2017)

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: I'm Kiryn, or K for short. I'm just a giant multi-shipper, really.
    Your top 5 Pokemon Shippings: Ash/Clemont, Moon/Lillie, Dawn/Zoey, Misty/Serena, Steven/Wallace
    Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional): Steve/Bucky (MCU), Korra/Asami (The Legend of Korra), Moana/Ariel (Disney's Moana & The Little Mermaid crossover)
    Gift Preference: I will be writing a fanfic to give. I'm fine with receiving anything, though I would kind of prefer a fanfic in return. Still, anything's good with me!
    Anything else you want to say: Hope everyone has fun!

Credit to Meowth City

Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2, Sun, Moon, Silver, LeafGreen
    Spin-off Games I own: Guardian Signs, Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Place in Pokeani: XY&Z
    Currently Playing: Blue
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: ~ MoonLily ~ Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ CuteBones ~ Hoenn ~ WhiteSquare

Hello, I’m Victorian Rush but you can call me Vic if you want to, that’s not my real name not even close but that’s what a lot of people call me on the forums. I am a huge shipping junkie and I love to read, write, and create art.

SnowLilyshipping (Hau/Lillie) *My current favorite pairing*
    Agencyshipping (Black/White)
    Pearlshipping (Ash/Dawn)
    PreciousMetalshipping (Gold/Silver)
    BrightTomorrowshipping Calem/Shauna

Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
    Phoenix Wright/Larry Butz (Ace Attorney)
    Davis/Kari (Digimon)

Gift Prefence:
    I don’t really have a preference for the gift, I’m fine with anything you create for me.

For my gift, I’m going to do either a fanfic or make some graphics since that’s about all I can do. But still, happy hoidays to everyone
    Last edited by Victorian Rush; 7th October 2017 at 7:24 PM.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: Hey y'all! I'm Avietta_Ikarilove, more commonly known as "royaltyjunk" all over the Internet. Call me Avi. I blame Serebii Forums for making me fall into the shipping sinkhole :> don't worry I actually love it here
    Your top 5 Pokemon Shippings: Ferriswheelshipping (N/Hilda), Mahinashipping (Gladion/SM F!Protag), Sequelshipping (Hugh/Rosa), Soulsilvershipping (Silver/Lyra), Oldrivalshipping (Green/Blue)
    Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional): Perceval/Cecilia (Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade), Momota Kaito/Harukawa Maki (New Danganronpa V3), Apollo Justice/Athena Cykes (Ace Attorney)
    Gift Prefence: I'll be writing a fanfiction or drawing, depending on the person I receives's preference. I don't really mind what I get, as long as you have fun with it :D
    Anything else you want to say: Hope everyone has fun with this! Happy Holidays!

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: My name is Satoshi & Touko. If it's not obvious, my username represents the my favorite Pokemon couple. I used to be very involved in shipping communities and sort of still am, but I semi-retired for lack of better words.
    Your Top 5 Pokemon Shippings: Othelloshipping (AshxHilda), Furthershipping (AshxLeaf), Shalourshipping (AshxKorrina), Joyeuxshipping (AshxShauna), Alolashipping(?) (AshxMoon).
    Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (optional): Not applicable
    Gift Preference: I'm not going to be too picky here because I'm limited as to the kinds of gifts I can give (see below), but I'd probably prefer a fanfiction, or even an AMV if I can get really lucky.
    Anything else you want to say: For religious reasons, I can only create a gift for a straight pairing. Also, I have no means of being able to do fanart or graphics, so I strongly recommend I can give a fanfiction as my gift.

Credit to Satomine Night for this banner. <3

Hi, I'm Meowth City or MC for short. I tend to ship outside of Pokémon these days. My favourite fandom is Ace Attorney and that's where most of my shipping interests are from.

PokeShipping (Ash x Misty)
    RocketShipping (James x Jessie)
    GeekChicShipping (Clemont x Serena)
    SoulSilverShipping (Silver x Lyra)
    SequelShipping (Hugh x Rosa)

Phoenix Wright x Maya Fey (Ace Attorney)
    Miles Edgeworth x Franziska Von Karma (Ace Attorney)
    Simon Blackquill x Athena Cykes (Ace Attorney)

Gift Prefence: None

Happy holidays and have fun!

★ 3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 ★

Hello I'm Brett and I love anime and Manga and Light Novels. I'm also a fan of video Games. Favorite Genre of Games: JRPGs

1)Amourshipping Ash/Serena
    2)Jetshipping Hilbert/Skyla
    3)AgencyShipping Black/White
    4)Jellowshipping Lillie/Mallow
    5)Pearlshipping Ash/Dawn

Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings:
    1) Issei/Rias (High School DxD)
    2) Akira(Male MC) x Makoto (Persona 5)
    3)Issei/Akeno (High School DxD)

Gift Preference:
    None

Well Have fun. Enjoy yourself.

I'm Houndoomfan. I've been into pokemon since I was like 8 years old and my first game was red version.
    1. Palletshipping (Ash & Gary)
    2. preciousmetalshipping (Silver & Gold)
    3. HoennRemakeShipping (Wally & Lisia)
    4. Appealshipping (Dawn & Zoey)
    5. Contestshipping (Drew & May)
    1. Wishshipping (Yugi & Joey) - YuGiOh
    2. Cloud & Tifa - Final Fantasy VII
    3. Hector & Lynn - Fire Emblem (7)
    Gift Prefence:
    Fanart, but I'll be happy with whatever
    Nope.
    Weep, and you'll weep alone...
    ...laugh, and the whole world laughs too!

Thanks secret santa!

I'm Satomine Night—Satomine for short, if you want. Some of you may be familiar with my signature banners, but drawing is also a hobby of mine. I'm also a bit of a hopeless romantic (though I try to temper that side of me), so participating in a shipping-related Secret Santa event is just right up my alley.

platonic Pikashipping (Ash x Pikachu)
    Pokéshipping (Ash x Misty)
    Amourshipping (Ash x Serena)
    Aureliashipping (Ash x Lillie)
    platonic Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn)

I have too many non-Pokémon shippings, and I really just can't pick three as my favorites, so I hope it's all right if I pass on this one.

Gift Prefence:
    I don't have a gift preference—whatever my Secret Santa wants to make for me, I shall be honored to receive it—but as I will be making a graphic (banner or wallpaper) or fan art for my assignment, I suppose it would only be fair if I receive one of those in return.

Happy Holidays, everyone! I hope everyone has fun!

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    Check out my art gallery to see more of my banners.

Hello everyone. First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone for signing up. It really makes me happy to see so many familiar faces participating.

I just want to say that there is about a week left before the sign up period for the Shippers Secret Santa closes so please get your form in while you still can.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: Hello everyone! I'm Kyuu-Tales, or Kyuu for short, and I've been a Pokemon fan for about twenty years (give or take). I'm a diehard veteran fujoshi (yaoi/slash/M/M fan) as well.

Decisions, decisions...

AbsoluteControlShipping (Cyrus & Giovanni)
    AntiGravityShipping (Colress & Ghetsis)
    HonorShipping (Falkner & Morty)
    PerfectWorldShipping (Lysandre & Professor Sycamore)
    PoliceShipping (Looker & Nanu)

Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional): I'm going to refrain from listing them here because I can almost guarantee that none of you will know who the characters involved are. :P

Gift Preference: Anything but an AMV. I don't care for them. I'll most likely be doing an illustration or making a graphic or writing a ficlet, depending on my mood.

Anything else you want to say: I'm aware that some people aren't comfortable with M/M. I'm fine with platonic pieces. Whatever you do, just have fun with it!

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Signups for the Shippers Secret Santa are now closed. Assignments will be going out later on today so keep an eye on your inboxes everyone.

So, all assignments have gone out. Everyone should have gotten a PM from either AmericanPi or myself. If you have any questions, feel free to send them to either AmericanPi or myself and we will be happy to answer for you.

Alrighty then! Good luck them, Secret Santas.