Thread: What is your favorite Yaoi pairing of Pokemon?

Default What is your favorite Yaoi pairing of Pokemon?

Yaoi I know is pretty popular with the Pokemon fandom. I' curious, up to date with the XY series now which Yaoi pairing every one likes the best.

Going by the previous series too, Ash X Paul will always be my favorite
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'm a fan of Ash X Paul as well. I really like rival pairings in general, but this has to be my favorite one involving Ash.

I know it's technically a yuri pairing, but I also really like Dawn X Zoey. I like how Dawn and Zoey were rivals, yet they got along so well, and they both had a passion for contests that I think complements them both.
    A strong spirit transcends rules.

Ash x Paul cuz of their tension during the Dp saga and how Ash kept trying to befriend and understand Paul. I dunno, I just found them to be adorable and I thought that the ship had more clues than most hetero ships. ^^

Ash and Gary I like best. Just liked how Gary always got under ash's skin even if he wasn't there, and how Gary teased him. But in the end they both respected each other and had each other's back.

Clemont & ash is a good second, as they both are just too cute around each other as clemont gets ash into science and ash inspires him to be more brave.
    Weep, and you'll weep alone...
    ...laugh, and the whole world laughs too!

Thanks secret santa!

Brendan and Noland for sure.

» "𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖" «

For me, it's Ash x Paul. I always liked this pairing, especially during DP. They had a lot of tension and it was pretty obvious that no matter how they tried, they could not ignore each other.

It's funny how much I like Lysandre/Sycamore considering that on their own I was lukewarm to them. Yet together it's just ridiculous how much I like it.

Also Archie/Maxie though in ORAS I thought it was diminished (it seemed to be going more with them with their top officers).
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated May 30th, 2016)
    It's got its own TV Tropes page!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine, winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!
    Heart Like A Stone, winner of Most Heartbreaking Fic and 3rd place Best Canon Character-Centric 2014!
    Solar System, 4th place, Villainous Intent

I not have a lot of yaoi couples (I prefer yuri XD) but my favourite is Preciousmetalshipping (goldxsilver)

I like Sycamore x Meyer as well as Rowan x Oak!! Lysandre and Sycamore is also neat... but I really have a weakness for single dads (ie: Meyer).
    Hi. I'm Tim.

HilbertxCheren in the game continuity. I'm not into yaoi but did warmed up to those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by HoundoomFan View Post
    Ash and Gary I like best. Just liked how Gary always got under ash's skin even if he wasn't there, and how Gary teased him. But in the end they both respected each other and had each other's back.

Clemont & ash is a good second, as they both are just too cute around each other as clemont gets ash into science and ash inspires him to be more brave.
    Huge fan of AshxGary...it was practically canon, haha.
    Check out my fic! The Power That's Inside

Quote Originally Posted by 4de_92 View Post
    I not have a lot of yaoi couples (I prefer yuri XD) but my favourite is Preciousmetalshipping (goldxsilver)
    PreciousMetalshipping is definitely one of my favorite ships. I prefer it to any other yaoi shipping by a long shot but I also like Originalshipping as well.

I also got into Lsyandre x Professor Sycamore after playing through Pokemon X again.
    Last edited by Victorian Rush; 19th June 2016 at 1:06 PM.

The best Yaoi shipping is without a doubt James x Butch from Team Rocket.
    James is obviously gay or at least bi because he constantly cross-dresses and in one episode he states "It's times like these that make me want to go straight" or something like that. And the cute thing where he always gets Butch's name wrong adds to the ship, there's one episode where they get REALLY close to eachother and it was so adorable (even though they were fighting) but still it was really close.
    I haven't even watched past season 5 so I'm hoping I'll get to see more moments of this ship.