updated: February 24.09 [EST]
Current Total: 5,886 (2.24.09)
Comparison: 5,590 (11.14.08) // 5,214 (8.22.08) // 2,043 (11.17.06)
Tools: ctrl+F, correct spelling, a processing brain
Notes for ctrl+F:
- H/H monogamous pairs: in male/female order, but occasionally the reverse slips by, so try both ways
- H/P monogamous pairs: in human/pokémon order, but same as above
- P/P, polyamorous, and homo pairs: you're on your own, but try searching for the character that might have less pairs
Off-site local: The (In)Complete 'Shippers List
Best place for making submissions: BMGf's designated thread
Other places: this thread, PMing myself, or NeR's guestbook function
-And overall, ask nicely.
Most importantly: look before you ask. If you cannot find what you seek, then please, inquire away. Maybe you missed it, maybe it's not there. We forgive that.
THREAD RULESIF YOU ARE LOOKING TO NAME A PAIRING
-when you have found a shipping name for your couple, you MUST formalize it, which means in the body of your post, you have to INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1) The shipping name you have chosen
2) The names of the characters who you were looking to give a name
3) Affirmation that this choice is absolutely your pick, no room for question.
3a) If it is questioned and you find a better name, please do the above again.
YOU have to do this; not anyone helping you, but you. Why? It's your responsibility.
Doing it wrong:
8D Yeah, that sounds cool. Let's go with that!So what about *******shipping?So what about *******shipping