Page 46 of 167 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4153

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    ^Indeed, Whitney/Erika is PinkFlowershipping.

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    the great unknown
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Is there a name for Lyra x Dawn?


    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!

    Random facts about childxofxthexgrave
    childxofxthexgrave loves Black Sabbath
    childxofxthexgrave is a lesbian
    childxofxthexgrave loves things that are Latin American; food, music...women.
    childxofxthexgrave loves Pokemon
    childxofxthexgrave is a Natsume/Sabrina fangirl
    childxofxthexgrave likes referring to herself in third person

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Off the face of the earth
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Yes, Dawn/Lyra is Stockingsshipping.

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Submitting this for a friend:

    SassyShipping - Gochimiru & Kirlia

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nimbasa City, Unova.
    Posts
    124

    Default

    I have returned.

    I still don't have any name suggestions, sadly, but I have a question~!~

    Gold (Game, like as in Gold Version Gold. Are we using the name Ethan for him?) x Kris (Crystal Version Kris, right? *head desks*)

    So basically, Gold x Kris. What's the ship name for it?

    Amazing signature by Skiyomi~ <3
    Alyss - Noun; A ChessShipper, a DualRivalShipper, and a LostRoyalShipper.
    Alexandrianshipping is her favorite pairing in the world, besides Twinleafshipping.
    Her most popular story is Alexandria, and she loves the story very much~~
    You just lost the Game. ;D

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alyssonrose View Post
    So basically, Gold x Kris. What's the ship name for it?
    NewBarkshipping. ^^;
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alyssonrose View Post
    I have returned.

    I still don't have any name suggestions, sadly, but I have a question~!~

    Gold (Game, like as in Gold Version Gold. Are we using the name Ethan for him?) x Kris (Crystal Version Kris, right? *head desks*)

    So basically, Gold x Kris. What's the ship name for it?
    I'm pretty sure gameverse Ethan/Kris is NewBarkshipping.
    (Mangeverse (Gold/Crystal) is called MangaQuestshipping and animeverse (Jimmy/Marina) is Questshipping, if you were wondering).

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Weird that I've never done this in all the time I've been here, but I was looking around for some ships last night and I couldn't find names for them. If they're really nameless then I'd like to give a few suggestions.

    CaveInShipping - Meowth & Totodile (for the episode where they were both trapped in a cave in)
    TwoRoadsShipping - Flint & Jasmine (for the episode "Two Roads Diverged in a Pokemon Port" where they battled)
    HallowedShipping or SacrosanctShipping - Morty & Clair
    DracoMortisShipping - Dratini & Gastly
    RampikeShipping or GhostEyeTreeShipping - Gengar & Sudowoodo
    NobleGasShipping - Gastly & Koffing
    EmbarrassingOutfitShipping - Silver (Kamon), Clair & Jasmine
    MilkDrinkShipping - Nurse Joy & Whitney (...I meant it for the fact that Milk Drink heals, but in the cold light of morning... well... it sounds kind of dirty)
    SiliconShipping - Jasmine & Magnemite
    HolyLandShipping - Clair & Dragonite
    RemanenceShipping - Beedrill & Magneton (bees have magnetic remanence which allows them to feel the earth's magnetic field and helps them navigate)

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nimbasa City, Unova.
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    NewBarkshipping. ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    I'm pretty sure gameverse Ethan/Kris is NewBarkshipping.
    (Mangeverse (Gold/Crystal) is called MangaQuestshipping and animeverse (Jimmy/Marina) is Questshipping, if you were wondering).
    Thank you very much~~ ^^

    Amazing signature by Skiyomi~ <3
    Alyss - Noun; A ChessShipper, a DualRivalShipper, and a LostRoyalShipper.
    Alexandrianshipping is her favorite pairing in the world, besides Twinleafshipping.
    Her most popular story is Alexandria, and she loves the story very much~~
    You just lost the Game. ;D

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    TwoRoadsShipping - Flint & Jasmine (for the episode "Two Roads Diverged in a Pokemon Port" where they battled)
    HallowedShipping or SacrosanctShipping - Morty & Clair
    RampikeShipping or GhostEyeTreeShipping - Gengar & Sudowoodo
    Okay, Flint/Jasmine is Sunny, Morty/Clair is Hope, and you'd really need to choose between Rampike and GhostEyeTree. Everything else is good. :3 Welcome to this world~
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Ah, thanks. Don't know how I missed those! (crtl + F at midnight, that's how)

    Hmm... gonna go with Rampike 'cause it's a good vocab word

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    the great unknown
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Does Maylene/Candice have a name?


    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!

    Random facts about childxofxthexgrave
    childxofxthexgrave loves Black Sabbath
    childxofxthexgrave is a lesbian
    childxofxthexgrave loves things that are Latin American; food, music...women.
    childxofxthexgrave loves Pokemon
    childxofxthexgrave is a Natsume/Sabrina fangirl
    childxofxthexgrave likes referring to herself in third person

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    11,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by childxofxthexgrave
    Does Maylene/Candice have a name?
    Glistenshipping.

    So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    the great unknown
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Glistenshipping.
    Now I know. Thank you.


    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!

    Random facts about childxofxthexgrave
    childxofxthexgrave loves Black Sabbath
    childxofxthexgrave is a lesbian
    childxofxthexgrave loves things that are Latin American; food, music...women.
    childxofxthexgrave loves Pokemon
    childxofxthexgrave is a Natsume/Sabrina fangirl
    childxofxthexgrave likes referring to herself in third person

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nimbasa City, Unova.
    Posts
    124

    Default

    I have a submission for N (B&W) x Caitlin.

    LostRoyalShipping - N/Caitlin

    Reason: They're both presumed royalty, with N being crowned and such, but both of their personalities seem to blend; Caitlin was quiet and rarely spoke during her run as a Frontier Brain, while N's like an adult child, he wasn't exposed to other people as a kid because of his father. This makes them kind of lost in the real world, due to the fact they've been sheltered from it.

    So yeah.

    Amazing signature by Skiyomi~ <3
    Alyss - Noun; A ChessShipper, a DualRivalShipper, and a LostRoyalShipper.
    Alexandrianshipping is her favorite pairing in the world, besides Twinleafshipping.
    Her most popular story is Alexandria, and she loves the story very much~~
    You just lost the Game. ;D

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    11,448

    Default

    Any suggestions for Weavile x Altaria would mean much love, JSYK.

    So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

  17. #1142
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    ^ Only thing that comes to me would be something like NuitShipping, capatilizing on Nuit (or Nut/Newet/Neuth) the Egyptian goddess of the sky which works for Altaria, and since Weavile has a few Egyptian-esque design traits and the fact that Nuit was originally the goddess of the night sky specifically makes her a good match for a dark type (also, 'nuit' means night in French).

    ...But really I'm just here to suggest DragonessShipping for Clair x Iris... because I've been in a dragon-fix for... you know, forever.

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Any suggestions for Weavile x Altaria would mean much love, JSYK.
    Couple of suggestions:
    ImpulseShipping (Both of them learn a 'Pulse' move, and Weavile is very fast and Togekiss works with emotions, both of which are components of an impulsive action)
    IntuitionShipping (Again, Weavile's speed and Togekiss's emotions are both components of intuition)

    And my own submissions.

    PluripotentShipper - Micheal & Eevee
    TinTowerShipper - Kris & Ho-oh
    TotipotentShipper - Red (Game) & Mew
    WhorlShipper - Poliwrath & Omastar
    ZeusShipper - Red (Game) & Zapdos

        Spoiler:- Reasons:

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    11,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi
    ^ Only thing that comes to me would be something like NuitShipping, capatilizing on Nuit (or Nut/Newet/Neuth) the Egyptian goddess of the sky which works for Altaria, and since Weavile has a few Egyptian-esque design traits and the fact that Nuit was originally the goddess of the night sky specifically makes her a good match for a dark type (also, 'nuit' means night in French).
    EXCUSE ME WHY HAS IT TAKEN YOU SO LONG TO JOIN THE RANKS OF THE SHIPPING NAMERS? Cause if you keep flinging out suggestions like that then...

    /yoinks Nuitshipping and promptly throws party for her spangly new Pokemon x Pokemon OTP cause we all know that Sneasel is Michelle's


    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m
    Couple of suggestions:
    ImpulseShipping (Both of them learn a 'Pulse' move, and Weavile is very fast and Togekiss works with emotions, both of which are components of an impulsive action)
    IntuitionShipping (Again, Weavile's speed and Togekiss's emotions are both components of intuition)
    asdfghjkl; Much as I love your naming skills I was after names for Weavile x ALTARIA, not Weavile x TOGEKISS.

    But I'm taking Intuitionshipping anyway. It works and fits and all that good time jazz.

    So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    EXCUSE ME WHY HAS IT TAKEN YOU SO LONG TO JOIN THE RANKS OF THE SHIPPING NAMERS? Cause if you keep flinging out suggestions like that then...
    I don't know, but I'm glad I finally did. I have this whole list of pretty vocabulary words that needs usin'!

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    asdfghjkl; Much as I love your naming skills I was after names for Weavile x ALTARIA, not Weavile x TOGEKISS.

    But I'm taking Intuitionshipping anyway. It works and fits and all that good time jazz.
    ...How did I manage to misread that badly? Clearly I should not post late at night. My apologies. I'm glad I was able to help anyway.

    Ah, and, I have a couple of things I noticed when I looked at the list:

    Ronald & Mint has two names (PickADeck and SourCandy).
    EurekaShipper - Rick (TGC) & Mint (The tag on Rick should be (TCG), right?)

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    11,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi
    I don't know, but I'm glad I finally did. I have this whole list of pretty vocabulary words that needs usin'!
    Naming ships, NGL, is great fun. Been naming them now since... 2006. Holy wheel of Soi four years. Still be naming them four years from now when we have 20,000 named ships. Toraphi, we must be knocking on 10k ships, surely?

    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m
    ...How did I manage to misread that badly? Clearly I should not post late at night. My apologies. I'm glad I was able to help anyway.
    It's no problem; I'm amazing at misreading things, even when wide awake! xD

    So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Is there a shipping for Black & White of Pokemon Special (Adventures) Manga?

    As far as I know, ChessShipping refers to Touya and Touko of the Core Games. Characters from each different media are usually considered individuals.

    If there is, please state it here, Thanks.

    If there isn't, I'll propose a name for BlackxWhite (Pokemon Special):
    AgencyShipping (Based on BW Agency, last I checked there wasn't a shipping named as such)

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Off the face of the earth
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Dreams View Post
    Is there a shipping for Black & White of Pokemon Special (Adventures) Manga?

    As far as I know, ChessShipping refers to Touya and Touko of the Core Games. Characters from each different media are usually considered individuals.

    If there is, please state it here, Thanks.

    If there isn't, I'll propose a name for BlackxWhite (Pokemon Special):
    AgencyShipping (Based on BW Agency, last I checked there wasn't a shipping named as such)
    No name yet, but the shipping name for them is in the works (this thread), so I guess that would be added to the suggestion list, and the name will be decided in a poll?

    Here to propose two suggestions:
    Presumptuousshipping - Candice/Platinum. (Candice did act in this manner when Platinum arrived at her gym, assuming that she came there just because it was convenient for her to, and Platinum simply guessed that Diamond and Pearl were her supposed bodyguards due to a small detail without any further probing.)
    Oneironautshipping - Black (Special!verse)/Makomo. (Black apparently dreams a lot about his goal, and Makomo has the dream world and all.)

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    21

    Default

    More silly shipping names hooray.

    DedicationShipping - Mesprit & Meloetta
    FormationShipping - Beedrill & Combee
    FullMoonShipping - Zoroark & Cresselia
    InspirationShipping - Uxie & Meloetta
    KelvinShipping - Victini & Flareon
    LockdownShipping - Officer Jenny & Deoxys
    ObligationShipping - Azelf & Meloetta
    PalpatineShipping - Geechisu & Zekrom
    PatmosShipping - Darkrai & Xatu
    RaShipping - Ho-oh & Pidgeot
    ShelterShipping - Dento & Ishizumai
    SpotlightShipping - Dawn & Tsutarja
    UrielShipping - N & Reshiram
    XerxesShipping - Platina Berlitz & Persian
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

    Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Page 46 of 167 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •