Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

O I have another ship to add... to the mass of ships on page 2 that didn't get accepted >.> Dunno if they weren't seen or what... :x

GOOFYTIMEshipping: Pluto & Lucas ~ don't ask... plz don't ask.

Yes, I'd like to know what these pairings are called:

Ash X Mewtwo
    Fantina X Lucas

I tried looking and I found nothing... can some one help please?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonstoneDX View Post
    Yes, I'd like to know what these pairings are called:

Ash X Mewtwo
    Fantina X Lucas

I tried looking and I found nothing... can some one help please?
    FirstShipper - Ash & Mewtwo

There's nothing for Fantina X Lucas, you can suggest one? Maybe GhostTrainerShipping? (Damn I suck at this -.^)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Ok after consulting with my buds on IRC we've determined some Team G ship names... don't ask about some of them >.>

/b/lackupshipping: Brock & Rosie [US]
    They're like the only non-white people in Pokemon, and if you've ever seen Habbo get trolled, you'd know /b/ uses black skintones and big afros and /b/lock places and call in /b/lackup... no offense to anyone it was just a lolname.

Think that's it... hope they all get accepted lol. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    O I have another ship to add... to the mass of ships on page 2 that didn't get accepted >.> Dunno if they weren't seen or what... :x
    Don't think of it in terms of 'getting accepted or not'; I don't not take names I don't like, since I could point out many I don't. The whole 'taking' business won't be around here for long, also; that was just a temporary thing. The only thing I'm gonna have to decline is the one left above, and only because of the use of the slashes. All caps, fine; a dash, /maybe/; strokes? I'd rather not deal with those, and also the issue of actual use if anyone picked up on the couple. Just saying.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    FirstShipper - Ash & Mewtwo

There's nothing for Fantina X Lucas, you can suggest one? Maybe GhostTrainerShipping? (Damn I suck at this -.^)
    Thanks for letting me know about Firstshipping ^_^

Okay, since I can't find anything on Fantina X Lucas... does that mean I'm allowed to name the pairing myself? If so, maybe I should call it Hearthomeshipping? I like that name >.>

I didn't see this one...I myself do not believe in this one but...
    Bill x Misty...
    If I missed it please tell me but I would call it VaporeonShipping.....

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    I didn't see this one...I myself do not believe in this one but...
    Bill x Misty...
    If I missed it please tell me but I would call it VaporeonShipping.....
    Bill and Misty don't seem to be there, and Vaporeonshipping isn't taken... go right ahead.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Default ButlerShipper for Cochran/Cattleya

I thought up a name for Cochran/Cattleya (Kokuran/Katorea, the Frontier Brain and lady of the Battle Castle), just because they look really cute together. I though of a few more, but this is the one I like the best. If it doesn't work, I'll think of another one or two.

ButlerShipper. It's not confirmed, but I think that she's the lady of the house, and he's her butler, so it makes sense.

EDIT: Another name: MizuhikiShipper for Cyrus/Cynthia. Red and white are celebrational colors in Japan. Akagi's name starts with aka, meaning red, and Shirona's starts with shiro, which is white...and if my source is correct, a mizuhiki is a red and white cord attatched to gift envelopes during times of celebration. It's kind of a weird name, but...
    Last edited by Faerie; 29th September 2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: new name

It looks like my OTP Jenaro x Ariene from the episode Hi Ho Silver... Away! does not have a name. But Romeo x Julie and Ralph x Emily do? So...

I see that SilverWingshipping is taken. SilverWingsshipping, would that work? Probably not I guess.

So I'm going for SilverFeathershipping. Because I found out the Wing in Silver Wing in Japanese (Hane) means feather too. Yeah.

I want to name Dawn x Gligar (Ash's) KindHugshipping too.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

I'm somewhat surprised that Lucas X Brendan doesn't have a name (hmm... at my rate- I might end up with everyone being paired) maybe:

MovieCameoTrainerShipper?

On the topic of movies- Ho-Oh X Raikou = JohtoNoMovieShipper? (Damnit, I have got to come up with better names!)

That's all I can come up with.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I was brainstorming ideas for the Shipping Fic contest, and for some reason, Dawn x Casey popped into my head. So here's a couple baseball themed ships for ya.

BlueJaysShipping = Dawn x Casey (Because Dawn's hair is blue, and Casey's a baseball fanatic, so BlueJaysShipping.)

RedSoxShipping = Zoey x Casey (I could've gone with RedsShipping, but I didn't want to get lynched by what little Redshippers this forum has (I'm lookin' at YOU, Rave The Rich!). And besides, I'm a Red Sox fan, I already used a bird-themed team for BlueJaysShipping, and frankly, the Reds suck anyway, with no offense meant to Reds fans.)
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I was brainstorming ideas for the Shipping Fic contest, and for some reason, Dawn x Casey popped into my head. So here's a couple baseball themed ships for ya.

BlueJaysShipping = Dawn x Casey (Because Dawn's hair is blue, and Casey's a baseball fanatic, so BlueJaysShipping.)

RedSoxShipping = Zoey x Casey (I could've gone with RedsShipping, but I didn't want to get lynched by what little Redshippers this forum has (I'm lookin' at YOU, Rave The Rich!). And besides, I'm a Red Sox fan, I already used a bird-themed team for BlueJaysShipping, and frankly, the Reds suck anyway, with no offense meant to Reds fans.)

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I'm somewhat surprised that Lucas X Brendan doesn't have a name (hmm... at my rate- I might end up with everyone being paired) maybe:

MovieCameoTrainerShipper?

On the topic of movies- Ho-Oh X Raikou = JohtoNoMovieShipper? (Damnit, I have got to come up with better names!)

That's all I can come up with.
    Why not just MovieCameo and NoMovie?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-kun View Post
    It looks like my OTP Jenaro x Ariene from the episode Hi Ho Silver... Away! does not have a name.
    It's Jewelryshipping; the names just aren't spelled to Bulbapedia standard.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Faerie
    MizuhikiShipper for Cyrus/Cynthia.
    ... and I know someone on LJ who is going to go HELLA DAMN CRAZY upon their OTP finally getting a name. xD

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Default :]

Me and someone else on Deviantart came up with the name for BrendanXDawn. :]]]
    Made by me.

My current Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Why not just MovieCameo and NoMovie?
    Y'see I'm not smart enough to think like that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Razzl3erry
    Me and someone else on Deviantart came up with the name for BrendanXDawn. :]]]
    I remember you! It took a while but you got there. xD *is Vycksta on DA also*

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Y'see I'm not smart enough to think like that.
    Then try it this way: simple is best, and so are few words. Don't try to think too hard or you'll end up overdoing it trying to get it in the first place.
    Get it right.

Riley x Volkner.

SnazzyBlueShipping.
    +

Tadashi is my oneesama. *^^*

SnazzyBlueShipper; Riley x Volkner
    EEVEEs take over 9000 steps to hatch; why? Because they're so extreme.
    FC: 3738 2367 7701

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Then try it this way: simple is best, and so are few words. Don't try to think too hard or you'll end up overdoing it trying to get it in the first place.
    K, I'll remember that...

JohtoStartShipping=Totodile/Cyndaquil those two haven't evolved yet. So...

OakedWatershipping= Totodile/Corphish Them being the only water types Ash has oaked.(Squirtle counts as being in the Squirtle Squad)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

What is the shipping between these people called
    Harley and Soledad
    Harley and Crystal (From Games)
    May and Brendan
    Brendan and Crystal
    Drew and Crystal

Thanks for telling me and u could also make them up if you don't no some

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Wink I know....

I don't know most of those, but I;m pretty sure that BrendanxMay is Hoennshipping.

*checks on Google*

I was right!

These are Kozoku's adoptees. They need your love!
    Check me out on Fanfiction!: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1674780/eeveebreeder678
    I have claimed Wailord

HarleyxSolidad is KantoContestshipping, though I have seen it referred to as Festivalshipping... It was one the list on the first page ^^;;

The other three don't have names (all the ships with Crystal) so feel free to suggest names! =D (If I wasn't so horrid at naming, I would think of some...)

d00med n0w

Yeah, I like FestivalShipping better.

Smile Question...

I am looking for a name for one of my created shippings, and I want to know if the name Sparkplugshipping is taken.

These are Kozoku's adoptees. They need your love!
    Check me out on Fanfiction!: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1674780/eeveebreeder678
    I have claimed Wailord

Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast