Page 100 of 189 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4712

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

  1. #2476
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    I've seen the name

    ChristmasColoredShipping around the net for NxSilver... Since it seems it's unamed, can I official use that name for N (BW) & Silver (Special) please?

    EDIT: Why do I have a feeling to do a Project on both Cilan and Natural shippings? Btw, what are those two's ship name?
    Last edited by Liltwick; 5th October 2012 at 5:46 AM.


    All that’s left now is a husk
    A hollow shell
    Filled with nothing
    But the desire to be whole once again.

    Fizzy Bubbles

  2. #2477
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Treasure Town~
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Is there any name for Kasa/Ditto, Kris/Kellyn and Edward/Purple Eyes right now? Seeing as I plan to name 'em.
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

    RangerShipping, my OTP~

    Solana x Lunick forever~!

  3. #2478
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Aquarium Park, Oklahoma.
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Is there a shipping name for the following:

    Hilda & Mewtwo?
    Rosa (Mei) & Mewtwo?
    Yancy (Ruri) & Mewtwo?
    [CENTER]Credit for the awesome banner goes to emerald on the PokemonNewsDaily Forums.


    I am actually a guy, even though I have a girl as my avatar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robotnik
    SnooPING AS usual I see?!

    My claims:Hilda (Video game character), Rosa/Mei and Yancy/Ruri (Bishies) & Sonic 2 (Video game)!

  4. #2479
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Isola
    Posts
    11,091

    Default

    Has PaulxIris been given an official name yet?

  5. #2480
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    I've seen the name

    ChristmasColoredShipping around the net for NxSilver... Since it seems it's unamed, can I official use that name for N (BW) & Silver (Special) please?

    EDIT: Why do I have a feeling to do a Project on both Cilan and Natural shippings? Btw, what are those two's ship name?
    Unfortunately, you cannot. I've breached the creators of ChristmasColored on the subject twice, but they have ignored it twice, so I'm inclined not to do anything until they either tell me yes or no. That also means naming N/Supe!Silver anything is also out of the question.

    And Cilan/N is something DeathNote-y. Kira? *checks* Kirashipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Jirachi View Post
    Is there any name for Kasa/Ditto, Kris/Kellyn and Edward/Purple Eyes right now? Seeing as I plan to name 'em.
    No name, no name, and GoldArmor, respectively.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicfan9988 View Post
    Is there a shipping name for the following:

    Hilda & Mewtwo?
    Rosa (Mei) & Mewtwo?
    Yancy (Ruri) & Mewtwo?
    None of them are named.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Has PaulxIris been given an official name yet?
    BlackDiamondshipping
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  6. #2481
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Unfortunately, you cannot. I've breached the creators of ChristmasColored on the subject twice, but they have ignored it twice, so I'm inclined not to do anything until they either tell me yes or no. That also means naming N/Supe!Silver anything is also out of the question.

    And Cilan/N is something DeathNote-y. Kira? *checks* Kirashipping.


    No name, no name, and GoldArmor, respectively.


    None of them are named.


    BlackDiamondshipping
    Oh, alright... KiraShipping. Why death?


    All that’s left now is a husk
    A hollow shell
    Filled with nothing
    But the desire to be whole once again.

    Fizzy Bubbles

  7. #2482
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    1,746

    Default

    I'm not much of a shipper, so never thought about posting here but...

    What's Ash x Meloetta Ship Called? Please? Its cause I know she has a crush on him although he obviously has no idea.

    Just curios is all, I did have a look at the really, really long Shipping list and I couldn't find anything so sorry to bother and thanks for your help anyway!
    Amourshipping Ash x Serena forever love!~ <3

  8. #2483
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm not much of a shipper, so never thought about posting here but...

    What's Ash x Meloetta Ship Called? Please? Its cause I know she has a crush on him although he obviously has no idea.

    Just curios is all, I did have a look at the really, really long Shipping list and I couldn't find anything so sorry to bother and thanks for your help anyway!
    RelicSongShipping


    All that’s left now is a husk
    A hollow shell
    Filled with nothing
    But the desire to be whole once again.

    Fizzy Bubbles

  9. #2484
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    819

    Default

    I want to know the names for:
    Lucas x Cynthia
    Lucas X Barry
    Lucas x Jupiter
    Lucas x Cheryl
    Lucas x Mira
    Lucas x Marley
    Lucas x Maylene

  10. #2485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    I want to know the names for:
    Lucas x Cynthia
    JocastaShipping

    Lucas X Barry
    i looked and it had no name.

    Lucas x Jupiter
    this one my search couldn't find a name either
    Lucas x Cheryl
    DruidShipper
    Lucas x Mira
    CyclingRoadShipper
    Lucas x Marley
    VyktoreeShipper

    Lucas x Maylene
    HardasDiamondsShipper
    岩根雅明=♡

  11. #2486
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    Lucas X Barry
    ClingyShipping Gothitelle


    All that’s left now is a husk
    A hollow shell
    Filled with nothing
    But the desire to be whole once again.

    Fizzy Bubbles

  12. #2487
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Redemption
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Name to Honchkrow x Mismagius?

  13. #2488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    ClingyShipping Gothitelle
    okay. the reason why i didnt find it was because the names were flipped. my bad, didn't even think of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post
    Name to Honchkrow x Mismagius?
    hexshipping
    岩根雅明=♡

  14. #2489
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    okay. the reason why i didnt find it was because the names were flipped. my bad, didn't even think of that.
    No, it's fine XD. Just remember, try every combo you can think of before posting. Sometimes it's flipped


    All that’s left now is a husk
    A hollow shell
    Filled with nothing
    But the desire to be whole once again.

    Fizzy Bubbles

  15. #2490
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    143

    Default

    What are these shippings called? :

    Axew X Emolga
    Oshawott X Snivy
    Gible X Axew
    [CENTER]

    FB Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

  16. #2491
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    What are these shippings called? :

    Axew X Emolga
    ApplesFantasiaShipping (For Iris', General isn't named)

    Oshawott X Snivy
    ShellPWNageShipping (For Ash's, general isn't named)
    Gible X Axew
    DragonlingShipping (For Iris' Axew and ASh's Gible, General not named)


    All that’s left now is a husk
    A hollow shell
    Filled with nothing
    But the desire to be whole once again.

    Fizzy Bubbles

  17. #2492
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Damn! Dx

    Ehm, what is this called:

    Litwick X Elgyem
    [CENTER]

    FB Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

  18. #2493
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Damn! Dx

    Ehm, what is this called:

    Litwick X Elgyem
    Not Named! Yay, SplashingInferno was submitted. Now lemme see fi all of my others were. Thanks Toran!


    All that’s left now is a husk
    A hollow shell
    Filled with nothing
    But the desire to be whole once again.

    Fizzy Bubbles

  19. #2494
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    What is this call
    Nate x Iris !!!

  20. #2495
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Any idea what Cilan x Georgia is called?

  21. #2496
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Any idea what Cilan x Georgia is called?
    TarragonShipping

    @VOdor, I don't know...


    All that’s left now is a husk
    A hollow shell
    Filled with nothing
    But the desire to be whole once again.

    Fizzy Bubbles

  22. #2497
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Not Named! Yay, SplashingInferno was submitted. Now lemme see fi all of my others were. Thanks Toran!
    Really? Then I call Litwick X Elgyem shipping this: OutOfThisDimensionShipping
    [CENTER]

    FB Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

  23. #2498
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Is there one for Snivy x Lillipup?
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  24. #2499
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Is there one for Seviper x Serperior?

    | tumblr. | dA |

  25. #2500
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    What is this call
    Nate x Iris !!!
    Royaleshipping

    Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Is there one for Snivy x Lillipup?
    doesn't seem to have a name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Is there one for Seviper x Serperior?
    Assassinshipping

Page 100 of 189 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •