Page 115 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4158

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

  1. #2851
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Ooooo, Cilan<3

    CilanxHimself can be VinelashShipping if it isn't taken~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  2. #2852
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Heart shaped box
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Is Benga x Iris unnamed?

    i'm in shock e-electric shock!

    { twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

  3. #2853
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Moon View Post
    Is Benga x Iris unnamed?
    no it's DragonHeartShipper - Benga & Iris



    A few more submissions while i'm at it.
    CreepyPervertsShipper-Alder, Brock, Conway, & Ghetsis
    DragonPhotoShipper- Trip & Axew (Iris’)
    GroundImageShipper-Clay & Trip
    NecrophiliaShipper- Conway & Hunter J
    NoPhotosShipper- Trip & Zero
    TheFoolOnTheHillShipper- Ghetsis & Red (game)
    XiphopagusShipper-Iris & Zweillous
    YachtPhotoShipper-Trip & Greevil
    YellowSubmarineShipper-Marlon & Yellow
    ZebraPhotography- Trip & Zebstrika
    Last edited by Luthor; 24th October 2012 at 3:00 PM.

  4. #2854
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    no name here
    Yay! =D

    I have a few suggestions: DominoShipping, WhiplashShipping, ~Fabulous~Shipping, and TeaConnoisseurShipping.

  5. #2855

    Default

    which do you want?

    whiplashshipping is taken btw

    (i'd personally go with his idea here: )

    Ooooo, Cilan<3

    CilanxHimself can be VinelashShipping if it isn't taken~!
    岩根雅明=♡

  6. #2856
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Why do none of the shipping names I try to look for never work? *Kicks Computer*
    If you're looking it up by character, there's a system. dudexchica are in dudexchica order, and dudexdude and chicaxchica are in alphabetical order.

    So no matter how many are in the people-only!ships, it's (99%) always:

    Paul/Iris
    Elesa/Skyla
    Ash/Trip
    Alder/Burgh/Cheren/Anthea/Bertha/Caitlin

    And if it's not, it should be (and will need to be fixed).

    And for pokemon, it's always, or should be always:

    human/pokemon

    in that order
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 19th October 2012 at 5:25 PM.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  7. #2857
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Yay! =D

    I have a few suggestions: DominoShipping, WhiplashShipping, ~Fabulous~Shipping, and TeaConnoisseurShipping.
    sorry to say this one is already taken as well
    FabulousShipper - Juan & Wallace

  8. #2858

    Default

    ^ he suggested it with tides though. i think you can use characters in names (ie: #_51shipping)
    岩根雅明=♡

  9. #2859
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    ^ he suggested it with tides though. i think you can use characters in names (ie: #_51shipping)
    I'm not sure on the ruling then because i know some which have had dashes in had to be altered and were changed(XWingShipper) but for with tides i'm not certain.

  10. #2860
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    ^ he suggested it with tides though. i think you can use characters in names (ie: #_51shipping)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I'm not sure on the ruling then because i know some which have had dashes in had to be altered and were changed(XWingShipper) but for with tides i'm not certain.
    Flat out no: tildes are out. If you need a reason: trying to search "~Fabulous~shipping" on google is a dud, and it doesn't even return the regular Fabulousshipping. The only reason #_51 gets away with the pound+underscore is because it searches certain enough AND you can take out both the underscore and pound and still have a unique name to fall under, in cases such as tumblr searches.

    Hyphens just null themselves so no point in having them. Also, tumblr is allergic to hyphens in tags, so they are a no go in all cases.

    So yes, keep punctuation to a minimum. Or not at all. Actually, no punctuation and similar marks. You're better off in the long-run with just numbers and letters.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  11. #2861

    Default

    okay, we just have to wait for this person to tells us what he tends to name the pair unless we are automatically going with the other suggestion. i just like it when the person who brings up the pair gets to name it but that's just me. it's not my place to say anything on that since i dont make the rules.
    岩根雅明=♡

  12. #2862
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    okay, we just have to wait for this person to tells us what he tends to name the pair unless we are automatically going with the other suggestion. i just like it when the person who brings up the pair gets to name it but that's just me. it's not my place to say anything on that since i dont make the rules.
    No, you're on the right track. The user has to definitely say, "this (insert name) is what I want," or it's considered not formalized, even in such processes of elimination. If TeaConnoisseur is it, it has to be said by them.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  13. #2863
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    First: I'm a girl, as my username suggests. -_-

    I'm a bit split up between DominoShipping, TeaConnoisseurShipping, and VinelashShipping. VinelashShipping and TeaConnoisseurShipping are both more straightforward, but VinelashShipping makes me think of something... else *ahem* and the latter is a bit too long. DominoShipping, on the other hand, is a (rather subtle) reference to a character in another fandom, who made me think up this ship.

    I think I'll either name it DominoShipping or VinelashShipping. I'll think about it.

  14. #2864
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Is there a name for Iris/Nate?

    | tumblr. | dA |

  15. #2865

    Default

    ^royaleshipping
    岩根雅明=♡

  16. #2866
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Flat out no: tildes are out. If you need a reason: trying to search "~Fabulous~shipping" on google is a dud, and it doesn't even return the regular Fabulousshipping. The only reason #_51 gets away with the pound+underscore is because it searches certain enough AND you can take out both the underscore and pound and still have a unique name to fall under, in cases such as tumblr searches.

    Hyphens just null themselves so no point in having them. Also, tumblr is allergic to hyphens in tags, so they are a no go in all cases.

    So yes, keep punctuation to a minimum. Or not at all. Actually, no punctuation and similar marks. You're better off in the long-run with just numbers and letters.
    ok cool.Thanks for the Clarification.

  17. #2867
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    RoyaleShipping... Thanks. ^^

    | tumblr. | dA |

  18. #2868
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,508

    Default

    Wow. All these self shippys are getting popular

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    GothChampShipper - Cynthia & Lucario
    DragonBeamShipper - Clair & Dragonair
    Thanks !!
    Bianca (BW) and self-unamed as far as i can see.
    Hm... I want to name it ClumsyBlonde Shippy nya~

  19. #2869
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Treasure Town~
    Posts
    49

    Default

    I have two questions:
    1. Is it possible to rename a ship you yourself made, or at least give it an alternate name?
    2. Is MirrorImageShipping taken?

    Oh, and new ship name:
    SapphireEyesShipping- Blue Eyes/Lunick (To compliment RubyEyesShipping)
    OldMusicBoxShipping, or if not taken MusicBoxShipping- N/His room.
    ReverieShipping- Nick (Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs)/Dream World
    OneKeithLimitShipping- Keith (Ranger)/ Keith (Shadows of Almia)
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

    RangerShipping, my OTP~

    Solana x Lunick forever~!

  20. #2870
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Heart shaped box
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    What's the shipping name of:

    - Gary (or Blue--the FRLG rival) x Bianca
    - Dawn x Cheren
    - Gary x Dawn (as in their game-self--or in their anime-self, is there a separate names for them?)
    - Cinccino x Liepard
    - Gothitelle x Alakazam
    - Mandibuzz x Marowak
    - Vullaby x Cubone

    i'm in shock e-electric shock!

    { twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

  21. #2871
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    698

    Default

    VinelashShipping and DominoShipping seem good, but I don't get what Domino is for ._. VinelashShipping seems more...grassy. And sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  22. #2872
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Moon View Post
    What's the shipping name of:

    - Gary (or Blue--the FRLG rival) x Bianca
    - Dawn x Cheren
    - Gary x Dawn (as in their game-self--or in their anime-self, is there a separate names for them?)
    - Cinccino x Liepard
    - Gothitelle x Alakazam
    - Mandibuzz x Marowak
    - Vullaby x Cubone
    seems to be unamed - Blue (Game) & Bianca
    ExpectationShipper - Gary & Bianca (BW)
    BeamyDarknessShipper - Cheren & Dawn
    EarthLightShipper - Blue (game) & Dawn
    CavalierShipper - Gary & Dawn
    seems to be unnamed- Cinccino & Liepard
    seems to be unnamed- Alakazam & Gothitelle
    seems to be unnamed- Mandibuzz & Marowak
    seems to be unnamed- Cubone & Vullaby

  23. #2873
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    VinelashShipping and DominoShipping seem good, but I don't get what Domino is for ._. VinelashShipping seems more...grassy. And sexy
    I'm not expecting anyone to get what DominoShipping is for. XD Vinelash is indeed sexier... which is why I feel uncomfortable with it D=

  24. #2874
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Heart shaped box
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Hmm... I'll try to submit, then.

    BoneQueenshipper - Mandibuzz x Marowak
    SkullChildshipping - Vullaby x Cubone
    PsyGothshipping - Alakazam x Gothitelle

    i'm in shock e-electric shock!

    { twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

  25. #2875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I'm not expecting anyone to get what DominoShipping is for. XD Vinelash is indeed sexier... which is why I feel uncomfortable with it D=
    at the same time, look at kansasshipping
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 115 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •