Page 121 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4213

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Right, Could I name the two if possible?
    Sure, I don't see the problem.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Sure, I don't see the problem.
    Thank you, but I will need help with it though. I was thinking relating the name with rose/roses. But i'm sure there are many shipping names with rose somewhere. xD And it isn't exactly original. lol.

Thank you, but I will need help with it though. I was thinking relating the name with rose/roses. But i'm sure there are many shipping names with rose somewhere. xD And it isn't exactly original. lol.
    ScarletRoseShipping? That isn't taken.

Tumblr

ScarletRoseShipping? That isn't taken.

Yes, that sounds wonderful. Thank you for the help.

Does the shipping for Ash and Kotetsu have a name? I've looked and found nothing. Although someone on DA said something about "scatterbrainshipping". What's the official take?

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Does the shipping for Ash and Kotetsu have a name? I've looked and found nothing. Although someone on DA said something about "scatterbrainshipping". What's the official take?
    yep scatterbrainshipping is correct!
    here's the "official" list of shipping names if you ever want to look up another one: http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html
    just use ctrl+f to find what you want (:

is there a name for a WillxSabrina ship?
    (if there is even such a ship)
    Last edited by Arvis; 1st December 2012 at 8:42 AM.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    is there a name for a WillxSabrina ship?
    (if there is even such a ship)
    will/sabrina is Psychicshipping, though it shares that name with lance/sabrina as well. (it was named a long time ago when such things were still acceptable~)

Collected to here.

Okay guys, cooperation time. Because this thread serves two purposes (asking and submitting), I need a bit of understanding. It's hard having to wade between inquiries and name juggling and such, so when finalizing your submissions, for the love of the game, PLEASE include both the characters and the name in your post. If I can't quote both at the same time, in one go:

I'm not taking that submission until it's all in one post.

No one (nor me or a future successor) should have to multi-quote two separate posts just to accept a submission. It drives me nuts, and I just haven't said anything, by virtue of this-is-a-game-why-so-serious. This usually comes after name juggling to get the perfect one, so for all volunteer helpers and common contributors, please keep this in mind:

All submitters need, in the body of their post and not in a quote in their post: shippingname + people involved. And it does not count if it not through the submitter's post.

I will be putting this rule in the first post and I hope it's followed from here on out, because:

I need a name for xcab and ybac. Suggestions?
    So what about *******shipping?
    8D Yeah, that sounds cool. Let's go with that!
    This is not acceptable. This is a mess.

So helpers, when helping, please remind people of this rule, if they aren't regulars (and you can totally just point to the first post under rules, if explaining is bleh).

Regulars, pleasepleaseplease adhere to this, or I'm not taking your submission. I don't care about formatting, I just need all the information in one post that can be quoted. Pretty, pretty, pretty please. It can't be that hard.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Is there a shipping name for Darkrai and Gothitelle? Or Lopunny and Chandelure? I didn't see a name for them on the list.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Oh, I'm very sorry about my earlier post. It's been some time since i did anything like this. Don't worry, it won't happen again.

Another question, is there a ship name for Wallace/Juan? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareHybrid View Post
    Is there a shipping name for Darkrai and Gothitelle? Or Lopunny and Chandelure? I didn't see a name for them on the list.
    yeah, from what i can see neither of those are named. would you like to submit names for them perhaps?

Another question, is there a ship name for Wallace/Juan? Just curious.
    juan/wallace is Fabulousshipping, aptly enough c;

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    yeah, from what i can see neither of those are named. would you like to submit names for them perhaps?
    I'd like to name them. For the Lopunny and Chandelure shipping, could I name it DanceInfernoShipping? I'm not sure what to call Darkrai and Gothitelle though. Any suggestions?

I'd like to name them. For the Lopunny and Chandelure shipping, could I name it DanceInfernoShipping? I'm not sure what to call Darkrai and Gothitelle though. Any suggestions?
    Dance inferno seems to be free as far as i can tell. As for darkrai and gothitelle my suggestions are GothicDreamShipping,PropheticNightmareShipping or NightmareStarShipping.But feel free to ignore if you don't like any of them.
    Last edited by Luthor; 2nd December 2012 at 9:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Dance inferno seems to be free as far as i can tell. As for darkrai and gothitelle my suggestions are GothicDreamShipping,PropheticNightmareShipping or NightmareStarShipping.But feel free to ignore if you don't like any of them.
    I like PropheticNightmareShipping for Darkrai and Gothitelle, so I'll use that one if I can.
    Last edited by NightmareHybrid; 3rd December 2012 at 2:13 AM.

I like PropheticNightmareShipping for Darkrai and Gothitelle, so I'll use that one if I can.
    right then all you need to do is submit just put it in this format for both and that should be sorted.

ShippingName-Character 1 x Character 2

right then all you need to do is submit just put it in this format for both and that should be sorted.

ShippingName-Character 1 x Character 2
    Actually it's fine as is. She included everything I needed in one go, and while formatting is nice, I'm not about to go stingy over it.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Actually it's fine as is. She included everything I needed in one go, and while formatting is nice, I'm not about to go stingy over it.
    Fair enough.That clears up a few for the future.

Hmm... I feel like naming something related to the holidays, so here it goes

PineconeShipping- Pinco & Burmy (Plant Cloak)

For Burmy, do we have to submit the cloak as well?
    Last edited by Lost™; 6th December 2012 at 12:34 AM.

Tumblr

Hmm... I feel like naming something related to the holidays, so here it goes

PineconeShipping- Pinco & Burmy

For Burmy, do we have to submit the cloak as well?
    you don't have submit the cloak but you can choose to submit one if you believe the shipping only works with one form.

you don't have submit the cloak but you can choose to submit one if you believe the shipping only works with one form.
    Alright, let me add in the cloak. Thanks for the info.

Tumblr

Could I suggest FiveThirtyEightShipping as the name for Nate & Silver (Kamon)? After the polling aggregation blog run my Nate Silver?

I feel simultaneously extremely proud and ashamed for thinking of this. Apparently the election is over, but not in my personal universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Could I suggest FiveThirtyEightShipping as the name for Nate & Silver (Kamon)? After the polling aggregation blog run my Nate Silver?

I feel simultaneously extremely proud and ashamed for thinking of this. Apparently the election is over, but not in my personal universe.
    dosn't look like it .I checked around and found this submission on the guestbook
    ElectionPredictionShipping - Nate & Silver (game/Kamon)I'm assuming its been accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post

dosn't look like it .I checked around and found this submission on the guestbook
    ElectionPredictionShipping - Nate & Silver (game/Kamon)I'm assuming its been accepted.
    Yeah, it's gonna be ElectionPrediction XD;; for basically the same reason. *working up to an update, swears!*

Buuuuuut, no one's done Nate/Silver (Special)...? *and you could just use numbers...kinda shorter*
    Get it right.

Oh dang. Sorry I didn't know that, but I'm happy that it's still getting named for the same reason.

538Shipping for Nate & Silver (Special) would be great though.

Page 121 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast