Page 113 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4707

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

  1. #2801
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,117

    Default

    After seeing the episodes, I personally would of named it DefiantShipping.

    Well, since I'm in the mood, I'll suggest another, well, if your still accepting Conquest shippings

    SomnolenceShipper- Hanbei & N (BW).


    The last order is hateful in its unnecessary clarity
    'Tomorrow, your death is sealed
    No matter how much you fight it'

    Fizzy Bubbles

  2. #2802
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Is their a name for the Lucas x Maylene Ship? It's been in my mind and i might write about it, and if their is no name for it, then i might like some idea's on it. Because so far as i know their is no other person who is an Lucas x Maylene shipper and i wanna call the rights on it (and if nobody else has, then it's mine XD)




    Oh Please, I'm Fabulous!!

    Click to read the Struggle for Inner Peace on Fanfiction.com

    Also, my newest Fic Diamonds in the Rough is started, go check it out

    And i started another one called Cheers to Anime.





  3. #2803
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    Is their a name for the Lucas x Maylene Ship? It's been in my mind and i might write about it, and if their is no name for it, then i might like some idea's on it. Because so far as i know their is no other person who is an Lucas x Maylene shipper and i wanna call the rights on it (and if nobody else has, then it's mine XD)
    HardasDiamondsShipper - Lucas & Maylene


    The last order is hateful in its unnecessary clarity
    'Tomorrow, your death is sealed
    No matter how much you fight it'

    Fizzy Bubbles

  4. #2804
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Anyone knows the names of:
    Red(Gameverse) x Misty
    Red (Gameverse) x Erica
    Red (Gameverse) x Sabrina
    Red x Lyra

  5. #2805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    Anyone knows the names of:
    Red(Gameverse) x Misty
    Red (Gameverse) x Erica
    Red (Gameverse) x Sabrina
    Red x Lyra
    Hanadashipping
    RedRoseshipping
    Saffronshipping
    SoulfulHeartshipping (if you are looking for special!red then it's messyshipping)
    岩根雅明=♡

  6. #2806
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    HardasDiamondsShipper - Lucas & Maylene
    to be quite honest i took that the wrong way when i first read it, and it looks like i'm the first one ever to bring this up so, Aaaawwww yyyeeeeeea.jpg

    i'm saying this because if you Google HardasDiamondshipping then this is the only page that come up as a result




    Oh Please, I'm Fabulous!!

    Click to read the Struggle for Inner Peace on Fanfiction.com

    Also, my newest Fic Diamonds in the Rough is started, go check it out

    And i started another one called Cheers to Anime.





  7. #2807
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    to be quite honest i took that the wrong way when i first read it, and it looks like i'm the first one ever to bring this up so, Aaaawwww yyyeeeeeea.jpg

    i'm saying this because if you Google HardasDiamondshipping then this is the only page that come up as a result
    Googling HardasDiamondsshipping gets you a tiny bit more than that. *two ss's, man* And it's not the first time someone's asked about this couple in this thread. I think you're at least the second.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  8. #2808
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Uh, so, since there isn't any name for the Antonio & Dino (from Best Wishes) and no one else but me seems to ship them, can I submit/suggest the name Torneoshipping for them?
    I tried to read the instructions, but still not sure how this is supposed to work, sorry...

  9. #2809
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Uh, so, since there isn't any name for the Antonio & Dino (from Best Wishes) and no one else but me seems to ship them, can I submit/suggest the name Torneoshipping for them?
    I tried to read the instructions, but still not sure how this is supposed to work, sorry...
    Yes you may, and you did everything you needed to. =)
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  10. #2810
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default aaawwwww :(

    So close.jpeg it looks like i'm the 4th person in the world to mention LucasxMaylene

    to being the first, oh well at least I'm not the only person who supports it. So yeah, I'm still going for it.

    But i must Ask just why is it called HardasDiamondsshippping? that seems to lean away from referencing pokemon and referencing sex appeal.
    Last edited by T-birdGT500; 19th December 2012 at 3:04 PM. Reason: missing details




    Oh Please, I'm Fabulous!!

    Click to read the Struggle for Inner Peace on Fanfiction.com

    Also, my newest Fic Diamonds in the Rough is started, go check it out

    And i started another one called Cheers to Anime.





  11. #2811
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    So close.jpeg it looks like i'm the 4th person in the world to mention LucasxMaylene

    to being the first, oh well at least I'm not the only person who supports it. So yeah, I'm still going for it.

    But i must Ask just why is it called HardasDiamondsshippping? that seems to lean away from referencing pokemon and referencing sex appeal.
    well to be hard can also be used to describe someone who is very toughlike maylene is and the lucus-diamond connection is probably easy to see.

    edit a few more additions
    Ash’sPossibleFatherShipper-Giovanni,Koga, Professor Oak, Red(Game), Silver(anime)& Spencer Hale.
    ElectricTrickShipper-Sho & Yellow
    DragonfireShipper-Drayden & Flannery
    ItSnowsInHellShipper-Abomnasnow & Houndoom
    QuickEvilShipper-Ghetsis & Ninjask
    TonightWeDineInHellShipper-Chilli,Drayden & Houndoom
    Last edited by Luthor; 20th December 2012 at 2:40 PM.

  12. #2812
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Isola
    Posts
    11,090

    Default

    Mistwardshipping-Misty and Tentacruel

    I wanted to submit the R rated version but decided against it...

  13. #2813
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Mistwardshipping-Misty and Tentacruel

    I wanted to submit the R rated version but decided against it...
    probably a good idea.A good name.


    A few more while i'm here

    AnOfferingOfEarthAndWater-Drayden & Swampert
    DelphicOracleShipper-Drayden & Sabrina
    GhostOfSpartaShipper-Drayden & Haunter
    MolṑnLabéShipper-Drayden & Lt. Surge
    NoThisIsPatrickShipper-Drayden & Staryu
    OurArrowsWillBlockOutTheSunShipper- Archer & Drayden
    SpartanPhalanxShipper-Drayden & Bastiodon
    WeWillFightInTheShadeShipper-Drayden & Darkrai
    Last edited by Luthor; 27th December 2012 at 12:39 AM.

  14. #2814
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default

    i was looking through the incomplete shipping list through for the Ship that represents the cross-canon couple ZoeyxLucas. I was unable to locat that shipping on my own, so is their anybody who knows the name of that shipping?




    Oh Please, I'm Fabulous!!

    Click to read the Struggle for Inner Peace on Fanfiction.com

    Also, my newest Fic Diamonds in the Rough is started, go check it out

    And i started another one called Cheers to Anime.





  15. #2815
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    i was looking through the incomplete shipping list through for the Ship that represents the cross-canon couple ZoeyxLucas. I was unable to locat that shipping on my own, so is their anybody who knows the name of that shipping?
    TravellerShipper - Lucas & Zoey

  16. #2816
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,436

    Default

    What would you consider a general motto for advanceshipping and why?
    A lot of people use Roses Die But Ribbons Last Forever, but I don't really use it because Roses die is like a little dig at contestshipping.

  17. #2817
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChloboShoka View Post
    What would you consider a general motto for advanceshipping and why?
    A lot of people use Roses Die But Ribbons Last Forever, but I don't really use it because Roses die is like a little dig at contestshipping.
    lol think youve posted this in the wrong place this is the one you need http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ther-D/page265

  18. #2818
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    TravellerShipper - Lucas & Zoey
    Thank you very much XD




    Oh Please, I'm Fabulous!!

    Click to read the Struggle for Inner Peace on Fanfiction.com

    Also, my newest Fic Diamonds in the Rough is started, go check it out

    And i started another one called Cheers to Anime.





  19. #2819
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Typical two-update check. Sorry for the lateness; I've been kind of swamped recently.

        Spoiler:- This was a big update. I make no promises that I caught everything.:

  20. #2820
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Is there a name for Game!Red and Nate yet?

  21. #2821
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Is there a name for Game!Red and Nate yet?
    yep, it's called Arrayshipping (:

  22. #2822
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lost Hex
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Uhh... Colress x Fennel? I remember it has something to do with hair, though. (Ship names are weird...)


    Shinies:



  23. #2823

    Default

    ^ dreamyhairshipping
    岩根雅明=♡

  24. #2824
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Collected to here.


    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    Typical two-update check. Sorry for the lateness; I've been kind of swamped recently.

        Spoiler:- This was a big update. I make no promises that I caught everything.:
    *general blessings and bowing at your feet*

    No luck in ChristmasColored. =[ Still holding out.

    IIRC, IceMice was, I believe, the original submission, but got mixed up as MiceIce along the way. I'll double check.

    Missed LightingTail because the submission pattern was the Mareep/Snivy evolines, so I asked the submitter if they meant Seviper or Servine, and he meant Servine.

    Accidentally found the BronzeGear hyphen space issue and fixed the ones that ended in Shipper (in theory).

    I have no excuse for the rest. Except maybe FreightTrain, but I can ask about it (because apparently I didn't take it, and I probably should).

    EDIT: MiceIce was the original name for the pairing, and IceMice was the confusion. So you can disregard IceMice (which yeah, was MiceIce).
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 31st December 2012 at 5:18 PM.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  25. #2825
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,654

    Default

    Whats Skyla x Zoey? nya~

Page 113 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •