Page 125 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4158

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    ooh, i'm bad at names... is GhostlySerpentine Shipping taken?
    the name is free if you want it.However if you want suggestions you only have to ask.

if you are going for that could you please put the shipping name and the people involved into one message.(just to make it easier for the person who compiles the list)

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    hey has anyone made a suggestion for 6th gen Xy boy/xy girl? ( i would assume one jumped the gun but alphabetshipping sounds nice)
    For the record...er, actually, that sounds terrible. *seriously, no offense*

So far, no one /really has/ (thank god), except a couple attempts at trying for Chromosome themselves (NO; equally terrible for a potential popular pairing), and one for Allosome (which isn't too awful).
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    the name is free if you want it.However if you want suggestions you only have to ask.if you are going for that could you please put the shipping name and the people involved into one message.(just to make it easier for the person who compiles the list)
    alright, i edited the name. ShySerpentineShipping: Lucy X Morty

Umm for the X/Y protag ship, how about Variableshipping (since x and y are common variables in mathematics)? I can't find any existing ships with that name, but I'm not sure if it's good enough. So, thoughts? *is terrible at naming things*

Or Axisshipping, because of x-axis and y-axis...
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 12th January 2013 at 8:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Umm for the X/Y protag ship, how about Variableshipping (since x and y are common variables in mathematics)? I can't find any existing ships with that name, but I'm not sure if it's good enough. So, thoughts? *is terrible at naming things*

Or Axisshipping, because of x-axis and y-axis...
    Well, that only works if they also mean to lean towards a mathematical perspective, since there is definitive proof X and Y do represent chromosomes (the double helix in the Japanese logo) and so far nothing towards math/coordinates/graphing/whatever. So waiting is the best game to play, at the moment.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Well, that only works if they also mean to lean towards a mathematical perspective, since there is definitive proof X and Y do represent chromosomes (the double helix in the Japanese logo) and so far nothing towards math/coordinates/graphing/whatever. So waiting is the best game to play, at the moment.
    Oh, I'm aware of the chromosome theme the games are going for, but I just thought they'd make for good names regardless. But yes, you're right, we should wait until more info is released and come up with a name that suits them more or wait until someone suggests DoubleHelixshipping lol

EDIT: In a way, we can still make the helix tie in with an axis, so it could still possibly work. Axisshipping, I mean. But maybe it's a bit of a stretch... ^^;
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 12th January 2013 at 9:38 PM.

I have a quick question.

Are Manga!Red x Sapphire and Manga!Red x Platinum known as MangaAdvance and MangaPearlshipping? I remember someone telling me that's what they're called but I don't know if they are or not?

Also, what is the shipping name for Manga!Red x Iris and Manga!Red x Lyra?

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    I have a quick question.

Are Manga!Red x Sapphire and Manga!Red x Platinum known as MangaAdvance and MangaPearlshipping? I remember someone telling me that's what they're called but I don't know if they are or not?

Also, what is the shipping name for Manga!Red x Iris and Manga!Red x Lyra?
    Yes to MangaAdvance and MangaPearl, and for the other two: MangaNegaishipping and Messyshipping respectively.
    Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    For the record...er, actually, that sounds terrible. *seriously, no offense*

So far, no one /really has/ (thank god), except a couple attempts at trying for Chromosome themselves (NO; equally terrible for a potential popular pairing), and one for Allosome (which isn't too awful).
    I'm not perfect here

But okay.
    岩根雅明=♡

Since I didn't find a name for a Fennekin/Victini ship, I propose to coin its name to be CalmEmbersShipping
    Last edited by AbsolNinja66; 13th January 2013 at 4:47 AM. Reason: changing name
    Pokemon Sapphire Scramble Challenge!
    Completed!

~Look At All The Bothers I Give~

Is there a shipping name for Yancy/Nancy x Curtis/Christoph?

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    Is there a shipping name for Yancy/Nancy x Curtis/Christoph?
    yep, it's called ShiningStarshipping (:

Sorry, forgot the name of it:

Ash x Georgia

Also, is there a shipping for Ash x Skyla?
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Lucario ★ View Post
    Sorry, forgot the name of it:

Ash x Georgia

Also, is there a shipping for Ash x Skyla?

ConfidenceShipper - Ash & Georgia
    DynaShipper - Ash & Skyla

Is there a shipping name for Ash and Nate? Yeah, I ship my two fandom bicycle's together haha

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Is there a shipping name for Ash and Nate? Yeah, I ship my two fandom bicycle's together haha
    Surprisingly enough, no.

Found an error:

AngryFishShipper - Basculin & Carvahna (Should be Carvanha)

I'm curious, is there any shipping for Lt. Surge (adventures) x TRET Ken (adventures)?

I found one pic online but that was all ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by T.W.I. View Post
    I'm curious, is there any shipping for Lt. Surge (adventures) x TRET Ken (adventures)?

I found one pic online but that was all ;_;
    dosn't appear to be named.Any ideas?

What is the name for Corless x Mei and Cheren x Mei?
    Dialga is awesome because diamonds are a girls best friend!

"You show the lights that stop me turn me to stone"

Quote Originally Posted by jackiedog View Post
    What is the name for Corless x Mei and Cheren x Mei?
    In order

MoonRingShipping- Colress x Rosa

HairoShipping- Cheren x Rosa

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

dosn't appear to be named.Any ideas?
    Sadly I have none I really would like to name this, but I have also never named a ship before... they both use electric types (mainly) and both serves as part of a trio...maybe...Electronshipping? Maybe Atomshipping (since it needs a proton, neutron and electron?) I think Electron shipping works best since its PART of the trio. (neutron and proton shipping are taken :S)
    Last edited by T.W.I.; 21st January 2013 at 1:08 PM.

Sadly I have none I really would like to name this, but I have also never named a ship before... they both use electric types (mainly) and both serves as part of a trio...maybe...Electronshipping? Maybe Atomshipping (since it needs a proton, neutron and electron?) I think Electron shipping works best since its PART of the trio. (neutron and proton shipping are taken :S)
    either could work. Personally i prefer electronshipper for the same reasons you suggested 1 of a part of 3.But thats just my opinion.Choice is yours.

either could work. Personally i prefer electronshipper for the same reasons you suggested 1 of a part of 3.But thats just my opinion.Choice is yours.
    I prefer Electronshipper also. So unless anyone else here wants any input, how do we make this official? As I said, I've never made a ship b4 :P

I prefer Electronshipper also. So unless anyone else here wants any input, how do we make this official? As I said, I've never made a ship b4 :P
    To make it official, all you have to do is be positive/confident that's the name you want, and then make sure both the ship name and the beings involved are all in one post (has to be all in one single post, yes; this is important).

Because saying "So unless anyone else here wants any input" kinda leaves wriggle room, which sounds like you aren't sure, and we don't take things from people who don't sounds sure.
    Get it right.

Yea, I'm only unsure if the name's taken or not.

Wait, Toran, did I submit N (BW) x Ice (Ranger) Yet? I keep on forgetting if I did or didn't...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 125 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast