Page 117 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4707

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

  1. #2901
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    IS there a shipping name for Green (Guy) & N?
    which male green specifically green oak from adventures green from the pocket monsters manga or green the japanese name for the game character also known as blue?

    Quote Originally Posted by etherya View Post
    I haven't found Kellyn (Ranger) x Summer (Ranger) on the list. May I suggest Primaverashipping?
    suprisingly seems to be unnamed and the name seems to be free.Seems fine to me.

  2. #2902
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    behind you....
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Does any know what Bianca x N is called?
    Dialga is awesome because diamonds are a girls best friend!

    "You show the lights that stop me turn me to stone"

  3. #2903
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    which male green specifically green oak from adventures green from the pocket monsters manga or green the japanese name for the game character also known as blue?



    suprisingly seems to be unnamed and the name seems to be free.Seems fine to me.
    THe latter


    The last order is hateful in its unnecessary clarity
    'Tomorrow, your death is sealed
    No matter how much you fight it'

    Fizzy Bubbles

  4. #2904
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    IS there a shipping name for Green (Guy) & N?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    which male green specifically green oak from adventures green from the pocket monsters manga or green the japanese name for the game character also known as blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    THe latter
    RivalMasterShipper - Blue (game) & N (BW)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackiedog View Post
    Does any know what Bianca x N is called?
    FreedomShipper - N (BW) & Bianca (BW)

    Also, submission:

    WooShipper - Jigglypuff & Roselia

    Reason: When you're trying to woo someone, you serenade them (singing, like Jigglypuff), and give them flowers (like Roselia)!

  5. #2905
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    Nope, and not for game!Silver either!
    Really? How about AngstShipping? Is that name taken? I don't really know what to name it; does anyone want to help?


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  6. #2906
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    Really? How about AngstShipping? Is that name taken? I don't really know what to name it; does anyone want to help?
    angstshipping is available~
    i think that's a pretty good name - short and simple! although... hugh doesn't really strike me as the angsty type ;p

    maybe something to do with anger or irritation, since silver is such a grumpy little guy & hugh is always blathering on about his "rage"? IreShipping? AngerShipping? (man, i wish rageshipping was available - that would be perf) but then again, that kinda gives the impression that they would annoy each other, which is probably not what you're going for, haha. someone else give some better suggestions! i'm no good at this D;

  7. #2907
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    330

    Default

    ^ Well, I was aiming for something that they might have in common, so rageshipping would have been wonderful~
    While taking your suggestion, I came up with ResentmentShipping. Is that name available?


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  8. #2908
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    ^ Well, I was aiming for something that they might have in common, so rageshipping would have been wonderful~
    While taking your suggestion, I came up with ResentmentShipping. Is that name available?
    that is also available! i quite like that one actually c:

  9. #2909
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    that is also available! i quite like that one actually c:
    Yes and thank you! =D

    Okay, then. Hugh x Silver is now called ResentmentShipping~


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  10. #2910
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Is NxSabrina named? I didn't see it, but I just want to check...
    Last edited by Chimpchar; 30th January 2013 at 9:51 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2vkg5s5.jpg[/IMG]


    don't click this link...

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  11. #2911
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpchar View Post
    Is NxSabrina named? I didn't see it, but I just want to check...
    it dosn't seem to be on the list.That surprised me.Any ideas?

  12. #2912
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Can it be: Pokémonmakebetterfriends
    'Cause both are antisocial, and are closer with their Pokémon than other humans. Thus, Pokémon make better friends to them.
    Yeah....idk, that's the best I've got......unless Antisocial actually isn't taken, but even then they ARE social towards their Pokémon so.....
    Last edited by Chimpchar; 30th January 2013 at 9:56 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2vkg5s5.jpg[/IMG]


    don't click this link...

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  13. #2913
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpchar View Post
    Can it be: Pokémonmakebetterfriends
    'Cause both are antisocial, and are closer with their Pokémon than other humans. Thus, Pokémon make better friends to them.
    Yeah....idk, that's the best I've got......unless Antisocial actually isn't taken, but even then they ARE social towards their Pokémon so.....
    both AntiSocialShipper and pokemonMakeBetterFriendsShipper are untaken.You could also go for somthing like SocialAnxietyShipper which to me seems like the point you're trying to convey.Or you could go for something connected to how N can talk to pokemon while sabrina is psychic and some iterations of her have been shown to have a psychic connection with her pokemon.In a sense both can communicate with them.Its up to you though.

  14. #2914
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    80

    Default

    now you're making me overwhelmed, I'm so not whelmed right now. I mean, I named MewtwoxCresellia, but it's not as if many people even ship Mewtwo, this one could actually be used! uh..........I suppose PokémonAreEasierToConverseWith Shipper? Yeah. I dub NxSabrina PokémonAreEasierToConverseWithShipper ! If that's not too long.........nah, some are longer. Final answer.
    NxSabrina shipper= PokémonAreEasierToConverseWith



    (converse simply because they seem the types to use converse as opposed to talk........idk, maybe that's just me.....)
    Now you people even know the reason, so I'll leave until I find another ship it seems only I can envision. *points at Cresselia and Mewtwo, as well as to a lesser extent Sabrina with Will, or her with Lucian, or her with Morty, as well as WillxLucian and MortyxJanine to a small extent(to a lesser extent cause someone named them, so they must've cared a bit......ok, I'm officially gone) Yeah, I'm strange. I like some popular shippings, but I also enjoy focusing on outcasted characters.Bye!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2vkg5s5.jpg[/IMG]


    don't click this link...

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  15. #2915
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpchar View Post
    now you're making me overwhelmed, I'm so not whelmed right now. I mean, I named MewtwoxCresellia, but it's not as if many people even ship Mewtwo, this one could actually be used! uh..........I suppose PokémonAreEasierToConverseWith Shipper? Yeah. I dub NxSabrina PokémonAreEasierToConverseWithShipper ! If that's not too long.........nah, some are longer. Final answer.
    NxSabrina shipper= PokémonAreEasierToConverseWith
    ...You may want to rethink it. You're looking for a name to use that might be used, right? Shorter is always best. You realize if people start to like the couple, they'll hate this name?
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  16. #2916
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Fine, lets take Luthors suggestion of SocialAnxiety Shipping for NxSabrina... Geez, how did this pairing not have a name? I mean really....
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2vkg5s5.jpg[/IMG]


    don't click this link...

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  17. #2917
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpchar View Post
    Fine, lets take Luthors suggestion of SocialAnxiety Shipping for NxSabrina... Geez, how did this pairing not have a name? I mean really....
    you'd be surprised at the seemingly obvious ships from previous gens that are still unnamed!
    N is still technically a new-ish character, so not every possible ship with him is going to be named just yet ;o

    and as the person who named Morty/Janine, just know that you're not alone in shipping the less-popular characters~

  18. #2918
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    330

    Default

    I don't think I saw a name for:

    Green(guy) x Female protag of X and Y (Does she even have a name yet?)
    Blue(girl) x Female protag of X and Y
    Blue(girl) x Green(guy) x Female protag of X and Y

    Can I even name them yet since not a lot of info has been revealed bout the female protag?


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  19. #2919
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    I don't think I saw a name for:

    Green(guy) x Female protag of X and Y (Does she even have a name yet?)
    Blue(girl) x Female protag of X and Y
    Blue(girl) x Green(guy) x Female protag of X and Y

    Can I even name them yet since not a lot of info has been revealed bout the female protag?
    well as far as i can see none of the blues or greens are paired with the protaganists yet.But can you be more specific to which blue and green you are referring to.I assumed you meant game.But there are also all the manga characters.

  20. #2920
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    What's the shipping for Lyra x Pryce's Piloswine?

  21. #2921
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trace★ View Post
    What's the shipping for Lyra x Pryce's Piloswine?
    There's no name for it! In fact, there's only one ship with Piloswine at all. Do you have a suggestion for the name?

  22. #2922
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,117

    Default

    Since I need to do more Ice chippings!

    Remorseshipping- Ice (Ranger) & Froslass
    n00bshipping- Ice (Ranger) & Kellyn (Ranger)
    DeathcapShipping- Ice (Ranger) & Amoongus
    RoyalPainShipping- Ice (Ranger) & Caitlin
    StoicShipping- Ice (Ranger) & Cynthia


    The last order is hateful in its unnecessary clarity
    'Tomorrow, your death is sealed
    No matter how much you fight it'

    Fizzy Bubbles

  23. #2923
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    behind you....
    Posts
    32

    Default

    What is the names for colress x cheren, Elesa x colress, and cheren x elesa? Thanx in advance.
    Last edited by jackiedog; 2nd February 2013 at 1:35 AM.
    Dialga is awesome because diamonds are a girls best friend!

    "You show the lights that stop me turn me to stone"

  24. #2924
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackiedog View Post
    What is the names for colress x cheren, Elesa x colress, and cheren x elesa? Thanx in advance.
    Placeboshipping, Kinkyhairshipping, and Siemensshipping, respectively
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  25. #2925
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Remorseshipping- Ice (Ranger) & Froslass
    n00bshipping- Ice (Ranger) & Kellyn (Ranger)
    ice/froslass is already Cadenzashipping
    ice/kellyn is Caeruleusshipping

    p. sure the others are good though! c:

Page 117 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •