Page 128 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4718

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?"

  1. #3176
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    That is just as bad as FifthLab and you should be ashamed of yourself. :B Let's wait this time.
    Surely by this point you should realise i have no shame. But if want to wait thats cool



    Need suggestions from people on this one

    Absol X Sylveon. I'm not great with fairy mythology so a few suggestions would be appreciated.

  2. #3177
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Surely by this point you should realise i have no shame. But if want to wait thats cool



    Need suggestions from people on this one

    Absol X Sylveon. I'm not great with fairy mythology so a few suggestions would be appreciated.
    MagicalDisasterShipping?

    Suggesting:

    Litleo X Shinx
    PrideHeirShipping
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  3. #3178
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Names for Dawn x Gastrodon?

    Gastrodon :3

  4. #3179
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honus View Post
    Names for Dawn x Gastrodon?

    Gastrodon :3
    GastroDawnShipping?
    Idk
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  5. #3180
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    Suggesting a multitude of Ships:
    It's alot!
        Spoiler:- Hellabunch of Ships:


    That's all for now. Hopefully, there aren't any anime characters that used Skates (since many ships are based on anime).
    Once Koruni's Eng name comes along, I'll change these ASAP
    Also, I'm having a problem with the Neverending Romance page. None of my houses computers can get it, and my tablet, phone and iPod touch can't reach it. Is it being updated because I need to find out if some of the names I suggested have been taken?
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  6. #3181
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    That's all for now. Hopefully, there aren't any anime characters that used Skates (since many ships are based on anime).
    Once Koruni's Eng name comes along, I'll change these ASAP
    Also, I'm having a problem with the Neverending Romance page. None of my houses computers can get it, and my tablet, phone and iPod touch can't reach it. Is it being updated because I need to find out if some of the names I suggested have been taken?
    wow that is... a lot of ships. o_o
    the only one i can see there that's definitely taken is ZeroGravityShipping (already Billy/Saturn), though i might have overlooked something.

    Neverending Romance loads for me - maybe bulbagarden was just getting a lot of traffic while you were trying to view it? it's definitely possible what with all the new announcements.

  7. #3182
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Suggesting a multitude of Ships:
    It's alot!
        Spoiler:- Hellabunch of Ships:


    That's all for now. Hopefully, there aren't any anime characters that used Skates (since many ships are based on anime).
    Once Koruni's Eng name comes along, I'll change these ASAP
    Also, I'm having a problem with the Neverending Romance page. None of my houses computers can get it, and my tablet, phone and iPod touch can't reach it. Is it being updated because I need to find out if some of the names I suggested have been taken?
    i've done a quick check as far as I can see according to the version I have(i'm looking at a cahed copy it isn't loding for me either)zerogravity is the only problem namewis but tbh with the shear number you submitted i can't guarantee. Also i think toran might have something to say on a few of these. For example I don't know if megapokemon formes will be counted as seperate or not. Thre is a lot there even by my standards.

  8. #3183
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    i've done a quick check as far as I can see according to the version I have(i'm looking at a cahed copy it isn't loding for me either)zerogravity is the only problem namewis but tbh with the shear number you submitted i can't guarantee. Also i think toran might have something to say on a few of these. For example I don't know if megapokemon formes will be counted as seperate or not. Thre is a lot there even by my standards.
    Izarith already said Saturn and Bill had a ship, and if the Mega Pokémon are considered just different formes, then disregard them.
    Took an hour to think of those names
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  9. #3184
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Suggesting a multitude of Ships:
    It's alot!
    By "suggesting," I hope that means you're open to rejection on some (most) of them. Because no.

    Keeping:
    Koruni X Flint - AfroHelmetShipping
    Koruni X Roxie - RockNRollerbladesShipping
    Koruni X Alder - WonderfulTimeShipping

    And instead of "Koruni X N - PokémonOnRollerbladesShipping", N/Koruni is going to be RampShipping. (Which probably makes either Gold or Ethan Sk8erBoiShipping.)

    You might have taken an hour on these, but that's part of the problem; if this had been a gradual thing, at least it would give others a chance in the coming months, just like every other character. You basically removed Koruni from...everyone, and I can't allow that, for the sake of the fandom. She wasn't even 12 hours old. And most of these are pretty bad. We have bad 'ship names, sure, but that's too much bad for one character to have. You have great enthusiasm (I like that), but let's work on quality over quantity (and at this scale for just this one character who is brand new, you need quality). Especially when her affinity is unknown.

    But I'm asking for next time, don't take a character through that list of partners like this again. Pick some, not all.

    On that note, if there are any of those suggestions you're above-all!fond of, make a small list of them and I'll take them. But you are not getting all those, no sir.


    And on the subject for megas, they aren't allowed at this time, though this might change once we get a good grasp of the mechanics.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 9th August 2013 at 12:45 PM.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  10. #3185
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    By "suggesting," I hope that means you're open to rejection on some (most) of them. Because no.

    Keeping:
    Koruni X Flint - AfroHelmetShipping
    Koruni X Roxie - RockNRollerbladesShipping
    Koruni X Alder - WonderfulTimeShipping

    And instead of "Koruni X N - PokémonOnRollerbladesShipping", N/Koruni is going to be RampShipping. (Which probably makes either Gold or Ethan Sk8erBoiShipping.)

    You might have taken an hour on these, but that's part of the problem; if this had been a gradual thing, at least it would give others a chance in the coming months, just like every other character. You basically removed Koruni from...everyone, and I can't allow that, for the sake of the fandom. She wasn't even 12 hours old. And most of these are pretty bad. We have bad 'ship names, sure, but that's too much bad for one character to have. You have great enthusiasm (I like that), but let's work on quality over quantity (and at this scale for just this one character who is brand new, you need quality). Especially when her affinity is unknown.

    But I'm asking for next time, don't take a character through that list of partners like this again. Pick some, not all.

    On that note, if there are any of those suggestions you're above-all!fond of, make a small list of them and I'll take them. But you are not getting all those, no sir.


    And on the subject for megas, they aren't allowed at this time, though this might change once we get a good grasp of the mechanics.
    Okay. So how about just Koruni and the Hoenn Battle frontier suggestions then? And "MegaHerbalTeaShipping"?
    I'll pick those one for possible submissions so the update doesn't make it any bigger.

    Edit:
    Koruni's English name is Korinna, so change the names.

    Korinna X Flint - AfroHelmetShipping
    Korinna X Roxie - RockNRollerbladesShipping
    Korinna X Alder - WonderfulTimeShipping
    N X Korinna - RampShipping

    Also has there been a shipping of Celebi and Jirachi yet?
    Last edited by Blackjack the Titan; 9th August 2013 at 3:09 PM.
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  11. #3186
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post

    Also has there been a shipping of Celebi and Jirachi yet?
    SylphShipping - Celebi & Jirachi


    The last order is hateful in its unnecessary clarity
    'Tomorrow, your death is sealed
    No matter how much you fight it'

    Fizzy Bubbles

  12. #3187
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    SylphShipping - Celebi & Jirachi
    Has there been any fics about it?

    Is there a shipping name for Jirachi and Victini too?
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  13. #3188
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Has there been any fics about it?

    Is there a shipping name for Jirachi and Victini too?
    How should I know? It is your job to find fics. /sorryifthiscomesoffasrudebutI'mtiredso...

    No, that one hasn't been named yet .-.


    The last order is hateful in its unnecessary clarity
    'Tomorrow, your death is sealed
    No matter how much you fight it'

    Fizzy Bubbles

  14. #3189
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Suggesting BlackAuraShipping - Bisharp/Lucario, and RollerBladeShipping - Korrina/Honedge.



  15. #3190
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    How should I know? It is your job to find fics. /sorryifthiscomesoffasrudebutI'mtiredso...

    No, that one hasn't been named yet .-.
    I wasn't obligating you to look it up, but thanxorus anyway.

    What'd be a good quality name for Victini X Jirachi?
    I'm thinking PassionateWishesShipping.
    Is that too long a name?
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  16. #3191
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,119

    Default

    No, we've had longer names in the past, iirc. Personally I would of named it RigelShipping, since Rigel is a star that's part of Orion, who's the hunter. A good hunter is often victorious in his hunts, no? /lobbying Still, it's your name for the ship.

    Anyways, submissions

    MirrorMouseShipping- Dedenne & Raichu
    NazrinShipping- Dedenne & Pikachu
    MouseNuzzleShipping- Dedenne & Pichu


    The last order is hateful in its unnecessary clarity
    'Tomorrow, your death is sealed
    No matter how much you fight it'

    Fizzy Bubbles

  17. #3192
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    No, we've had longer names in the past, iirc. Personally I would of named it RigelShipping, since Rigel is a star that's part of Orion, who's the hunter. A good hunter is often victorious in his hunts, no? /lobbying Still, it's your name for the ship.

    Anyways, submissions

    MirrorMouseShipping- Dedenne & Raichu
    NazrinShipping- Dedenne & Pikachu
    MouseNuzzleShipping- Dedenne & Pichu
    I think that's a better name. I just suggested a wish theme since in the anime Jirachi grants wishes, and in Victini and Zekrom/Reshiram Victini wished for ages to leave the town it was trapped in.

    I guess I'll submit RigelShipping.
    I'll probably fic it.
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  18. #3193
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Is there a name for Rosa and Nate (manga-wise) yet? I've heard of Corruptshipping but I feel like I've heard that name for another pair before.

  19. #3194
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Is there a name for Rosa and Nate (manga-wise) yet? I've heard of Corruptshipping but I feel like I've heard that name for another pair before.
    CorruptShipping - Bugsy & Eusine

    Nate and Rosa do have multiple manga counterparts but if you mean Rakutsu & Faitsu (their adventure counterparts) then i don't believe they have one.

  20. #3195
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Well, as far as I'm aware, Corrupted is free, so it can be that.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  21. #3196
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Yes, I mean Rakutsu & Faitsu. I've heard many names but I want to get the name right to prevent any confusion.

  22. #3197
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Yes, I mean Rakutsu & Faitsu. I've heard many names but I want to get the name right to prevent any confusion.
    as far as i'm aware it's currently unnamed. Would you like to suggest a name?

  23. #3198
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    as far as i'm aware it's currently unnamed. Would you like to suggest a name?
    I was thinking of like suggest earlier, Corruptedshipping or Lawshipping.

  24. #3199
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Yes, I mean Rakutsu & Faitsu. I've heard many names but I want to get the name right to prevent any confusion.
    What names have you heard? Goggling "Corruptshipping" only got me YGO results, so it's nice to know where that's happening.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  25. #3200
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    What names have you heard? Goggling "Corruptshipping" only got me YGO results, so it's nice to know where that's happening.
    tumblr mainly but only two seem to getting attention like corruptshipping and lawshipping but I knew the name was taken either in the pokemon fandom or the YGO. So I guess that is why I came here and claim a new name to prevent any confusion. I mean when the protags of Rosa and Nate (i'm pretty sure it was these two) came out there were a lot of names out there. I'm not sure if you were around during that time but it was super confusing.

Page 128 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •