Page 129 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4722

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

  1. #3201
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Suggesting:
    OrxonShipping - Yveltal/Zweilous.
    BuraiShipping - Pangoro/Bisharp
    Last edited by Gampi; 23rd July 2013 at 5:57 PM. Reason: Another suggestion



  2. #3202
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    I'm going to submit this for a friend

    HotsparksShipping- Charmeleon & Jolteon


    I feel it coming out my throat
    Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
    God, I wish I never spoke
    Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap

    Fizzy Bubbles

  3. #3203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    DarkFighterShipping- Pangoro & Scrafty
    FieryDisasterShipping- Absol & Talonflame
    HypnoticShipper- Hypno & Malamar
    SparkScatterShipping- Scatterbug & Tynamo
    SweetSmellShipping- Spritzee & Swirlix
    been away for a while (only just got internet again and it's not reliable)

  4. #3204
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Is there a ship name for Serena/Professor Sycamore? I ship it already.

  5. #3205
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,691

    Default

    Shipping Pangoro and Beartic
    UrsidaeShipping
    Wanted to ship Pangoro and Ursaring but the name would've sounded repetitive.
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  6. #3206
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Shipping Pangoro and Beartic
    UrsidaeShipping
    Wanted to ship Pangoro and Ursaring but the name would've sounded repetitive.
    well ursidae seems to be free for pangoro and ursaring as far as i'm aware
    would you like suggestions for pangoro and ursaring?

  7. #3207
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketFlygon View Post
    Is there a ship name for Serena/Professor Sycamore? I ship it already.
    That is LacewoodShipping

    I love all the sword pun names with the Honedge ships~


    I feel it coming out my throat
    Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
    God, I wish I never spoke
    Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap

    Fizzy Bubbles

  8. #3208
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    That is LacewoodShipping

    I love all the sword pun names with the Honedge ships~
    Like SuperPenetrationShipping (Honedge and Bisharp)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    well ursidae seems to be free for pangoro and ursaring as far as i'm aware
    would you like suggestions for pangoro and ursaring?
    Oh, I didn't know Pangoro and Beartic were shipped already.
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  9. #3209
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Like SuperPenetrationShipping (Honedge and Bisharp)?



    Oh, I didn't know Pangoro and Beartic were shipped already.
    they're not i just apparently made a typing error allow me to correct myself

    well ursidae seems to be free for pangoro and Beartic as far as i'm aware
    would you like suggestions for pangoro and ursaring? my apologies i was in a rush earlier

  10. #3210
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    they're not i just apparently made a typing error allow me to correct myself

    well ursidae seems to be free for pangoro and Beartic as far as i'm aware
    would you like suggestions for pangoro and ursaring? my apologies i was in a rush earlier
    Yes please.
    Weird, sounds weird when I'm shipping bears.
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  11. #3211
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Yes please.
    Weird, sounds weird when I'm shipping bears.
    well my suggestion for Pangoro & Ursaring would be KumaShipping. Kuma is the Japanese word for bear. It is also the name of a character in tekken (based on a bear) who has a crush on a character called panda (based on a panda) But it's your decision.

    while i'm here YolandaBeCoolShipping- Jules & Yolanda
    Last edited by Luthor; 26th July 2013 at 8:20 PM.

  12. #3212
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    well my suggestion for Pangoro & Ursaring would be KumaShipping. Kuma is the Japanese word for bear. It is also the name of a character in tekken (based on a bear) who has a crush on a character called panda (based on a panda) But it's your decision.

    while i'm here YolandaBeCoolShipping- Jules & Yolanda
    I think I like KumaShipping since it does involve Pangoro.
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  13. #3213
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    I think I like KumaShipping since it does involve Pangoro.
    well that's cool if you want to go for that just post it with name a the ones being shipped (in same way i have for YolandaBeCoolShipping) just to make things easier for the person who collects all the names.

  14. #3214
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Can I suggest KnightKnightShipping for Escavalier/Bisharp? Just noticed it doesn't have a name yet.



  15. #3215
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    Can I suggest KnightKnightShipping for Escavalier/Bisharp? Just noticed it doesn't have a name yet.
    well the name and pairing seems to be free. I thought it would already be named especially as their both same gen and both steel types. Who knew?

  16. #3216
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Just dropping off some names:

    FloatationShipping - Jigglypuff & Skiploom
    FloatingShipping - Hoppip & Jigglypuff
    NixieShipping - Azumarill & Jigglypuff
    XanaShipping - Jigglypuff & Marill

        Spoiler:- Reasoning::

  17. #3217
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,691

    Default

    The Shipping rules thread says I can submit Shipping names here.
    Here goes.

    Submitting
    KumaShipping - Pangoro and Beartic

    Suggesting (Pokémon-related)
    CrayCrayShipping - Clauncher and Corphish
    HiddenBeautyShipping - Metapod and Spewpa

    Suggesting (non-Pokémon-related)
    SoloYGShipping - Lee Hi and Kang Seung Yoon
    MandoMaknaeShipping - Henry and Tao
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

  18. #3218
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    The Shipping rules thread says I can submit Shipping names here.
    Here goes.

    Submitting
    KumaShipping - Pangoro and Beartic

    Suggesting (Pokémon-related)
    CrayCrayShipping - Clauncher and Corphish
    HiddenBeautyShipping - Metapod and Spewpa

    Suggesting (non-Pokémon-related)
    SoloYGShipping - Lee Hi and Kang Seung Yoon
    MandoMaknaeShipping - Henry and Tao
    Well the good news is that all the pokemon shipping suggestions you put forward seem to be fine.(good to see spewpa get a shipping)

    the bad news is that the site http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html only takes pokemon shippings. There probably is somewhere you could submit the others but I don't know where.

  19. #3219
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    484

    Default

    If Malamar/Honedge isn't named, could I suggest FreshSushiShipping? (would have suggested SushiShipping but its the name for Ash/Misty why)



  20. #3220
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    If Malamar/Honedge isn't named, could I suggest FreshSushiShipping? (would have suggested SushiShipping but its the name for Ash/Misty why)
    as far as I'm aware that name and and pairing is is free (honedge has a lot of shippings but i don't think that ones gone) as for why ash /misty well basically when the first names were being compiled there was a lot of different names for the same pairing because there was no cogent list.

  21. #3221
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    If Malamar/Honedge isn't named, could I suggest FreshSushiShipping? (would have suggested SushiShipping but its the name for Ash/Misty why)
    It's ancient, and it comes from Kasumi and Satoshi.

    I'm not sure about the implication of Honedge slicing up Malamar. Maa, I'll think it over.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  22. #3222
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Reverse World
    Posts
    3,997

    Default

    I have another weird one! Bianca (BW2) X Steven Stone.

    Anyone disagree with "MeteorFallsshipping" for it? I'm seriously just naming these after the crazy fics I gotta add...
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

    Status: Chaptered | R | Contestshipping | Finished

    Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

    Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

  23. #3223
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika View Post
    I have another weird one! Bianca (BW2) X Steven Stone.

    Anyone disagree with "MeteorFallsshipping" for it? I'm seriously just naming these after the crazy fics I gotta add...
    The name seems to be free. And the pairing of Steven Stone and Bianca (it just all goes under bianca bw rahter bw 1 and 2) seems to be free.
    I personally like that name.

  24. #3224
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    228

    Default

    A few submissions:

    CShipping - Celio & Celebi
    C++Shipping - Bebe & Cresselia
    FortranShipping - Bebe & Heatran

        Spoiler:- reasoning:


    Also, compiled to here.

  25. #3225
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the Silph Road
    Posts
    5,691

    Default

    I'd like to submit:

    Submit
    DeadWoodShipping - Oorotto & Sudowoodo
    SunnyBloomerShipping - Ninetales & Cherrim
    YinYangFeministShipping - Gothitelle & Gardevoir
    Pokémon Sun Team
    Rowlet Cutiefly Formantis Mimikyu Mudsbray Sandshrew-Alola

    Pokémon Moon Team
    Popplio Grubbin Rockruff Bewear Wimpod Vulpix-Alola

Page 129 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •