Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

^ I actually love the latter suggestion there. Fuck yes Ghenjishipping; the name rolls off nice-ly. ;P

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I have some shipping names to submit.

First, DapperShipping (Nando x Paul) because, hey, they're both dapper guys, right? Then FightSongShipping (Maylene x Casey) because Maylene's a Fighting-type Trainer and Casey sings that damn annoying Electabuzz fight song. Then we have BugsRockShipping (Bugsy x Roxanne) because Bugsy specializes in Bug-types and Roxanne in Rock-types. Finally, we have FourthShipping (Chansey x Miltank/Blissey x Miltank) because both Pokemon have moves that can restore HP to party members in exchange for their own, and in Bleach, the Fourth Division specializes in healing techniques.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I have a name to submit:

SingerShipping - Kandee & Jigglypuff

I'm surprised it's not already taken. Kandee's from XD, just in case you were wondering. Named SingerShipping because Kandee sings, and so does Jigglypuff.

And I have that list of missed 'ships I didn't promise!

Spoiler:- Here you go!:

Doing that proved to me just how much work you do. Thank you for maintaining the list for all of our sanities' sakes!
    Last edited by esm8m; 2nd October 2009 at 5:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    I have a name to submit:

SingerShipping - Kandee & Jigglypuff

I'm surprised it's not already taken. Kandee's from XD, just in case you were wondering.

And I have that list of missed 'ships I didn't promise!

Spoiler:- Here you go!:

Doing that proved to me just how much work you do. Thank you for maintaining the list for all of our sanities' sakes!
    ......*kinda slides out of her chair* *and curses words Serebii would surely censor*

*deep breath*

Kandee is a human?

All Stevens should be Steven Stones, but I keep forgetting the change them when I stick them in.

The Birds won't, because they are predominantly more stationary than Runnerly.

Space might have come from me double-checking if Pseudo was spelled correctly (in case the eyes were playing tricks) and I simply forgot to erase the space.

...Oh, and clearly, I'm losing my mind. I miss some on occasion...but holy grenades, never so many. I don't even know how; I know I went back for it all. *kiss* Thank you.

EDIT: Oh! And my page numbers are different. My threads are ten a page, so currently...my BMGf thread is page 352 and this thread is 31. Makes page-counting impossible. XD;; Sorry.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 8th March 2009 at 2:42 PM.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Kandee is a human?
    Yes, she's from the Pokémon HQ Lab, I think, but she also goes to ONBS after you beat the game and sings there in front of the cameras.

...Oh, and clearly, I'm losing my mind. I miss some on occasion...but holy grenades, never so many. I don't even know how; I know I went back for it all. *kiss* Thank you.
    Well, almost all of the Bulbagarden ones came from three or four posts that were right before the January collection. For most of the Serebii ones and some of the FFN ones, you noted their existence in a "Latest Additions" post to be included in the next one, and then didn't pick them up.

EDIT: Oh! And my page numbers are different. My threads are ten a page, so currently...my BMGf thread is page 352 and this thread is 31. Makes page-counting impossible. XD;; Sorry.
    Sorry... I just use forum default. (I usually forget it's possible to change it...) Hopefully the dates help, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    ^ I actually love the latter suggestion there. Fuck yes Ghenjishipping; the name rolls off nice-ly. ;P
    :O then can the name for Gen/Shinji/Denji be Ghenjishipping please? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl
    :O then can the name for Gen/Shinji/Denji be Ghenjishipping please? :O
    O:
    O:
    O:

Consider it done. Toraphi will have it noted... but whether it'll be up this update or next i'm not sure on; I think she's got about 150 ships to add this time! Poor girl. *offers her a nice hot cup of tea/coffee/whatever floats her boat*

Ships I've NamedTwitter

My Ctrl+f key isn't working for some reason so here are some more

Cheryl & Buck - HippyfireShipper. Meany conciter Chery a hippy and Buck is like fire
    ElePenguinShipper- Ash's Picachu & Dawns Piplup.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

ElePenguinShipper- Ash's Picachu & Dawns Piplup.
    I think that already has a name? BubbleBoltshipping, I think. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl View Post
    I think that already has a name? BubbleBoltshipping, I think. :O
    LightningPearl, actually.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Default double post *shhhhhhhh*

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    I have some shipping names to submit.

First, DapperShipping (Nando x Paul) because, hey, they're both dapper guys, right?
    Finally, we have FourthShipping (Chansey x Miltank/Blissey x Miltank) because both Pokemon have moves that can restore HP to party members in exchange for their own, and in Bleach, the Fourth Division specializes in healing techniques.
    I wouldn't call Paul 'dapper', but it's your opinion.

However, you need to choose for Fourth. Is it Chansey or Blissey you want most?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Alright I have more Pluto ships to name... 8)

LightsOutshipper: Pluto x Misty. He'd come to her gym, turn off the lights, lock the door, and give her no escape.
    Pedophileshipper: Pluto x Giratina. Giratina always flies by young girls hoping to fling their skirts up and Pluto is in the bushes filming it.
    Kiwishippier: Pluto x Arceus. Don't ask... involves sheep-sex and fat farmers.
    Creepershipper: Pluto x Arceus x Giratina. You know if they ever found a young girl alone she'd be doomed. o)
    MIGHTYshipper: Pluto x Dawn. MIGHTY fics. o)
    Clydesdaleshipper: Handsome/Looker x Rapidash x Pluto. Based off Bloodhound Gang's song I Hope You Die.
    PeePeeshipper: Pluto x Palkia. Their names start with 'P' so hey o)

Hope the names aren't too not-G. ;] Don't think any are on the list unless I'm using an old version.
    .....*sigh* I was far better off not knowing the reasons. You're affecting my judgment.

I can take LightsOut, MIGHTY, Clydesdale (even if I'm afraid to, since involving a Clydesdale always seems like trouble), and MAYBE Creeper and Pedophile (though the only reason I'd be against it is Giratina =/= a pedo).

Flatout no on PeePee and Kiwi (especially for that reason).
    Get it right.

Greetings!I'm in a bit of a jam and I'd like a little help if that's alright.You see I have a crossover ship...ANOTHER crossover ship and I need a name for it.

Marley x Fuyuki(Keroro Gunso/Sgt.Frog)

Fuyuki you see is quite the occult freak and with Marley's Shaymin thing,I wanted a name to reflect their paranormal intrests.I was thinking of naming it FringeShipping,from Fringe Science and the tv show thriller Fringe,which is full of the paranormal.

The thing is...I really like the ship and I'd like a name that reflects how awesome I think it is.Any suggestions?
    Giroro/Natsumi|Garuru/Misty|Garuru/Pururu
    (SumiShipping)
    Zenkoku Musekinin Jidai
    My Claims

I wonder if okay if I can give this Human x Pokemon shipping a name.
    Mira x Cresselia, Can it be called "Hairwingsshipping" because Mira hairstyle look the same as Cresselia wings.
    Unless someone come up with a better name.
    Last edited by darklord18; 12th March 2009 at 2:24 AM.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

In the anime caption thread, kirby8933083 joke-named a ship. With his/her permission, I am submitting it, however all credit goes to him/her:

AshXGrowlithe: IsThatAPokeballInYourPocketOrAreYouJustHappyToSeeM e?Shipping
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    In the anime caption thread, kirby8933083 joke-named a ship. With his/her permission, I am submitting it, however all credit goes to him/her:

AshXGrowlithe: IsThatAPokeballInYourPocketOrAreYouJustHappyToSeeM e?Shipping
    Too long to be even placed on the list itself, unless you want it to be placed under the "Untouchables" category. ;x

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

Untouchables or not it's still a ship and will still be submitted. o_O

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Untouchables or not it's still a ship and will still be submitted. o_O
    Haha, true, I guess it's just sorted out for the sake of making the list bearable to the common eyes?

Lmao, after reading RaichuxMuchlax, it somehow needs to be named... ;x HotdogShipping would be very weird though... *bricked*

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    I wonder if okay if I can give this Human x Pokemon shipping a name.
    Mira x Cresselia, Can it be called "Hairwingsshipping" because Mira hairstyle look the same as Cresselia wings.
    Unless someone come up with a better name.
    What about something like PinkLoopShipping? Both of them have pink loops, iirc XDDDD
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Quote Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
    Too long to be even placed on the list itself, unless you want it to be placed under the "Untouchables" category. ;x
    Untouchables? What's that?

Marble & Luxray- LightningIntimidateShipping

I'm pretty stuck for this one. But I felt it needed a name anyway. Suggestions would be nice.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

The "Untouchables" refers to a small group of shippings that are on a seperate list to all the other ships because either the ship has an insanely long name or the ship is a poly that features more than six people/Pokemon. However they are still very much official ships and the names will not be used elsewhere. Call it a way of keeping the list looking tidy.

... and who is Marble? o@?

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Marble's a young Jenny-in-training. Who has a Luxio/Luxray.

*sudden thought* ...So why haven't there been any Marble/Marnie and Marble/Paige 'ships yet?
    Get it right.

Marble's a young Jenny-in-training. Who has a Luxio/Luxray.

*sudden thought* ...So why haven't there been any Marble/Marnie and Marble/Paige 'ships yet?
    InTrainingshipping - Marble x Marnie

>_>; Now I submitted one :3
    ☆♥fiancé | twin | note | eggs♥☆

him: Missing you is like missing oxygen.
    Going too long without either = dead me ♥

[img]http://i41.*******.com/iemjh0.png[/img][img]http://i43.*******.com/fjlv8y.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    What about something like PinkLoopShipping? Both of them have pink loops, iirc XDDDD
    I don't know which one match them better, Hairwingsshipping or PinkLoopshipping?
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    I don't know which one match them better, Hairwingsshipping or PinkLoopshipping?
    PinkLoopshipping sounds better, imho :3
    ☆♥fiancé | twin | note | eggs♥☆

him: Missing you is like missing oxygen.
    Going too long without either = dead me ♥

[img]http://i41.*******.com/iemjh0.png[/img][img]http://i43.*******.com/fjlv8y.png[/img]

The "Untouchables" refers to a small group of shippings that are on a seperate list to all the other ships because either the ship has an insanely long name or the ship is a poly that features more than six people/Pokemon. However they are still very much official ships and the names will not be used elsewhere. Call it a way of keeping the list looking tidy.
    Ah, I see. Thanks. well, if it's still a viable Shipping name, I don't see any problem with submitting it.

IntimidateShipping- Gyarados, Masquerain, Salamence, Staravia & Staraptor

They are the only Pokemon who will always have Intimidate.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast