Page 133 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4713

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?"

  1. #3301
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    a river
    Posts
    377

    Default

    FeudShipping makes scene. thanks.

    Looks like Ash x Jessie is also RedShipping.
    Last edited by Chaos Werewolf; 31st October 2013 at 6:17 AM.

  2. #3302
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Does Serena x Lysandre Have a name?


    3DS: 0516-8673-2179
    Prof. Sycamore is my pokecrush.

    first shiny ever!

  3. #3303
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirrinn View Post
    Does Serena x Lysandre Have a name?
    KingsRockShipping apparently.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  4. #3304
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    KingsRockShipping apparently.
    strange name lol. but thanks!


    3DS: 0516-8673-2179
    Prof. Sycamore is my pokecrush.

    first shiny ever!

  5. #3305
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Newmoon Island
    Posts
    87

    Default

    What is the shipping name for AshXClemont? I need to know, because I have begun to ship it. Big time.
    In nightmares, you may glimpse your deepest, darkest fears and know your gratefulness of everything good. Sweet dreams cause you to yearn for what you cannot have, and so you suffer.

  6. #3306
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    unfortunately ButterflyShipping is already taken...

    we could still go with the butterfly theme, though. maybe CommaShipping? comma is a subspecies of butterfly that tends to have orange & black colouring (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygonia), which makes me think of aaron's outfit.
    or possibly MestraShipping? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestra_amymone) its light brown + orange colour scheme is like a nice blend of aaron & viola's designs IMO.

    MorphoShipping is also available (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpho_%28butterfly%29), which is a pretty large/well-known subspecies. alludes to the "metamorphosis" of aaron & viola's pokemon. of course these are all just suggestions!
    Commashipping sounds too much like Comashipping which is AshxPaul.
    Youtube: Xanaboy1

    XboxLiveID: Banjogeek

    PSN: Banjogeek

    Steam:Banjogeek

  7. #3307
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturallyDark View Post
    What is the shipping name for AshXClemont? I need to know, because I have begun to ship it. Big time.
    There isn't one yet. I think the people compiling ship names are putting that on hold at the moment.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  8. #3308
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Does Misty and Clemont have a name.

  9. #3309
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Does Misty and Clemont have a name.
    There isn't one for that ship either. lol

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  10. #3310
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturallyDark View Post
    What is the shipping name for AshXClemont? I need to know, because I have begun to ship it. Big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    There isn't one yet. I think the people compiling ship names are putting that on hold at the moment.
    not sure if there's going to be a vote or what (or maybe it's already been decided on? idk), but DiodeShipping looks like the most likely option for ash/clemont at this point. looks like some people are using it already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjogeek View Post
    Commashipping sounds too much like Comashipping which is AshxPaul.
    i did think of that, however i don't really envision aaron/viola becoming a huge ship? (crossgen pairs rarely are.) so i doubt there would be much confusion between the two.

  11. #3311
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    not sure if there's going to be a vote or what (or maybe it's already been decided on? idk), but DiodeShipping looks like the most likely option for ash/clemont at this point. looks like some people are using it already.
    Oh, I had no idea. Out of curiosity, what does the "Diode" mean?

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  12. #3312
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    Oh, I had no idea. Out of curiosity, what does the "Diode" mean?
    from a quick wiki, a diode is apparently "a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance," which is much too scientific for me to fully understand ;o
    but i guess it was chosen because of the contrast between ash & clemont's personalities, plus clemont's obvious interest in electrical devices~

  13. #3313
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Suggesting some E4 ships.

    KnightofAeonsShipping - Latias/Wikstrom/Latios
    SeaIncenseShipping - Siebold/Aromatisse
    OddIncenseShipping - Drasna/Aromatisse
    BurningIncenseShipping - Malva/Aromatisse
    LaxIncenseShipping - Wikstrom/Aromatisse

    I have a feeling some of the Incense ones are taken but idk.

        Spoiler:- Spoilers for unconfirmed Pokémon:


    One last question: Has Drasna/Wikstrom been named yet?



  14. #3314
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    from a quick wiki, a diode is apparently "a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance," which is much too scientific for me to fully understand ;o
    but i guess it was chosen because of the contrast between ash & clemont's personalities, plus clemont's obvious interest in electrical devices~
    Oh wow, I should've known it was something with machinery. lol Thanks.

    @ Shnivy: Haven't seen anything with Wikstrom/Drasna, so it's probably free game. And the incense ship names you suggested are surprisingly free, including the KnightofAeonShipping.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  15. #3315
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'm so sorry that this is my first post, rofl, but does anyone know if there is a shipping name for Sina x Dexio from XY? I NEED to know. Need to. /heavybreathingcat.jpg

    Edit: NEVER MIND I just found it, didn't realize there was an XY section on the Bulbapedia sub-site. CompletionShipping is cute. 8)
    Last edited by sennight; 2nd November 2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: I am a dumb

    Current Game: Pokemon Y > 0576-4175-5427, Electric Safari (Stunfisk, Dedenne, Luxio)
    Past Games: Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, White, White2
    My home is in Sinnoh, but my heart is in Unova!

  16. #3316
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    It's not "bulbapedia" anything--oh, carry on.

    Collected to here.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  17. #3317
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    unfortunately ButterflyShipping is already taken...

    we could still go with the butterfly theme, though. maybe CommaShipping? comma is a subspecies of butterfly that tends to have orange & black colouring (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygonia), which makes me think of aaron's outfit.
    or possibly MestraShipping? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestra_amymone) its light brown + orange colour scheme is like a nice blend of aaron & viola's designs IMO.

    MorphoShipping is also available (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpho_%28butterfly%29), which is a pretty large/well-known subspecies. alludes to the "metamorphosis" of aaron & viola's pokemon. of course these are all just suggestions!
    Interesting suggestions I think the Morphoshipping of those suits the most

    MorphoShipping- Aaron x Viola

  18. #3318
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    484

    Default

    I post in here way too often...

    Suggesting KnightInSpinyArmorShipping for Chesnaught/XY!Serena, I thought it would be sort of a cute name even though it's a lame pun. I also want to suggest a name for Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom but meh, I can't think of anything good.



  19. #3319
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    I post in here way too often...

    Suggesting KnightInSpinyArmorShipping for Chesnaught/XY!Serena, I thought it would be sort of a cute name even though it's a lame pun. I also want to suggest a name for Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom but meh, I can't think of anything good.
    I like posting here too. lol

    Also, I'm privy to naming the Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom triangle something revolving around a princess, chef, and knight. Can't think of anything and I doubt PeonShipping is a good name. :P
    Umm, I get the punny ship name for Chesnaught/XY!Serena, but is there anyway to shorten it? Seems kinda long...

    OH! By the way, does anyone have any ideas for a Jasmine/Valerie and Morty/Valerie ship name? Most of the ship names I suggest are usually taken and I can't think of anything creative for these ones yet. lol

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  20. #3320
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    OH! By the way, does anyone have any ideas for a Jasmine/Valerie and Morty/Valerie ship name? Most of the ship names I suggest are usually taken and I can't think of anything creative for these ones yet. lol
    no suggestions for jasmine/valerie, sorry to say, but morty/valerie is already SpookShipping (:

  21. #3321
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    no suggestions for jasmine/valerie, sorry to say, but morty/valerie is already SpookShipping (:
    Oh cool. I didn't know there was already a name for Morty/Valerie. lol That's fine!
    As for Jasmine/Valerie... How about FairySteelShipping? For obvious reasons. Though there's a lot of Fairy__Shipping names already. MawileShipping? I'm starting to lean towards SteelFairyShipping, but it's the same situation. =_=;
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 6th November 2013 at 3:45 AM.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  22. #3322
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    a river
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Cynthia x Ash?
    Cynthia x Diantha?
    Cynthia x Wallace?
    Hex Maniac x Serena?

    I don't supose there is a name for my one Pair the Spares ship? Gary Oak and Lily
    Last edited by Chaos Werewolf; 6th November 2013 at 3:43 PM.

  23. #3323
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Snowfield
    Posts
    6,127

    Default

    Is there a ship name for Cilan/Clemont yet? If not...I'd like to nominate "ForScienceshipping" because both have a thing for science.


    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  24. #3324
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Okay...I think I'm going to go with ShineSmileShipping for Jasmine/Valerie. Why? Because Valerie IMO is a positive person and from her dialogue, she finds reasons to smile (seeing the sun would give her reason to smile). Also, she seems to like shiny things (lol). Jasmine has a nice smile and her Type Orientation normally has shiny/gleaming Pokemon right? That's my reasoning anyway unless anyone can suggest something else? xD And I just learned that in fairy folklore, fairies ARE weak against steel/iron. Would've named this ship ColdIron or ColdSteel, but it's already taken. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Werewolf View Post
    Cynthia x Ash?
    Cynthia x Diantha?
    Cynthia x Wallace?
    Hex Maniac x Serena?
    In order:
    RayShipping
    PhaesporiaShipping
    LegendShipping
    The last one, I don't think there is one?

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Is there a ship name for Cilan/Clemont yet? If not...I'd like to nominate "ForScienceshipping" because both have a thing for science.
    LemonMeringuePieShipping is the ship name for Cilan/Clemont, sorry. Though I support your ship name for them. xD
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 6th November 2013 at 3:45 PM.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  25. #3325
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    a river
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Thanks for the help. and just in case you didn't see it.

    I don't suppose there is a name for my one Pair the Spares ship? Gary Oak and Lily

        Spoiler:- ideology sensitive.:

Page 133 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •