Page 134 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4153

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Quote Originally Posted by SketchFox7 View Post
    Don't know if anyone's said anything about it, but a popular name going around for Shauna (Game) & Barry (Game) is HotChocolateShipping.
    The name is derived from the fact Barry is hot tempered, impulsive and head strong while Shauna is sweet and bubbly like chocolate, and she's tanned.
    Originally suggested by Kanto-Chan on deviantART http://kanto-chan.deviantart.com/art...auna-378233258
    TTvTT I love when things from dA come to me rather than the other way around. Thank you very much!
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

^ I bet that feels amazing

Quote Originally Posted by CaninePKM View Post
    Well he's happy for that... And as for Gary Oak and Crystal umm let me see what he thinks of.....
    Well he couldn't think of anything, and I can't think of anything.
    Is CrystalOakShipping free?
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl
    &i rp as quilava who knows moves she shouldnt

Quote Originally Posted by CaninePKM View Post
    ^ I bet that feels amazing

Is CrystalOakShipping free?
    The name CrystalOakShipping appears to be free. Do you want to make that the name?
    Last edited by Luthor; 28th June 2013 at 1:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    The name CrystalOakShipping appears to be free. Do you want to make that the name?

Yes sir!

CrystalOakShipper- Gary Oak/ Crystal
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl
    &i rp as quilava who knows moves she shouldnt

Any ship name for Ghetsis x Mei?
    If not, I would like to suggest SecondTrainerShipping, since Mei was the second trainer to ruin Ghetsis' plans, the first being Touko

is there a separate name for Iris Georgia Bianca poly shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFlygon View Post
    Any ship name for Ghetsis x Mei?
    If not, I would like to suggest SecondTrainerShipping, since Mei was the second trainer to ruin Ghetsis' plans, the first being Touko
    the name is free and surprisingly the pairing is free although remember mei(rosa) is only only the second trainer if you select her it could also equally be Nate. Should also mention FirstTrainerShipping - Red (game) & Kris which may or may not bother you. Are you certain on the name?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Werewolf View Post
    is there a separate name for Iris Georgia Bianca poly shipping?
    Doesn't seem to be named with just those 3.Any ideas?

What about Barry/Burgh? I don't think they have a shipping name yet.

I was thinking something along the lines of LoveBugShipping, if that isn't already taken.

Anybody have any suggestions?
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMagikarp64 View Post
    What about Barry/Burgh? I don't think they have a shipping name yet.

I was thinking something along the lines of LoveBugShipping, if that isn't already taken.

Anybody have any suggestions?
    Barry and Burgh seems to be unnamed. how odd. Lovebugshipping does seem to be free as well but do you want to name it that or would you prefer taking suggestions first.?

the name is free and surprisingly the pairing is free although remember mei(rosa) is only the second trainer if you select her it could also equally be Nate. Should also mention FirstTrainerShipping - Red (game) & Kris which may or may not bother you. Are you certain on the name?
    Sure~
    I think it's a good name, but since it could be Nate too, SecondFemaleTrainerShipping would be a more appropriate name.

Barry and Burgh seems to be unnamed. how odd. Lovebugshipping does seem to be free as well but do you want to name it that or would you prefer taking suggestions first.?
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking in a few suggestions for these two.
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFlygon View Post
    Sure~
    I think it's a good name, but since it could be Nate too, SecondFemaleTrainerShipping would be a more appropriate name.
    SecondTrainer will honestly be better; since Ghetsis/Nate is already named, SecondTrainer is fine for Ghetsis/Rosa, since it has a reason to be called that just as FirstTrainer has a reason for their name.

@Luthor, emphasizing that Nate would also be in the same instance is like arguing N/Hilda shouldn't have been named FerrisWheel because Hilbert applies just as equally. Can't deny a trait between the PC and someone if a submitter wishes to use itfor only one of the PCs.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Meloetta x Ash?

I believe it's called RelicSongShipping.

Is there a name for Meowth x Colress yet?
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketToTheMoon View Post
    Is there a name for Meowth x Colress yet?
    from what i can see there is not. would you like to submit a name for them? c:

I want t know if there is a ship for Barry and Belle. They would make an interesting couble.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevans View Post
    I want t know if there is a ship for Barry and Belle. They would make an interesting couble.
    I'm assuming with Belle you mean Bianca from B/W, and in that case it's HyperShipping

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by izarith
    from what i can see there is not. would you like to submit a name for them? c:
    I would like to submit PerfectSubjectShipping as the shipping name for Meowth and Colress.
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I don't think Ash X Alexa has a name yet...............can I submit the name "FrenchPieShipping" as a suggestion?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Does Bisharp/Honedge have a name yet? If not, might I suggest ZerkerShipping?

Or is it too early to start suggesting ship names for Pokémon who have just been announced?
    Last edited by Gampi; 5th July 2013 at 9:22 PM.

Is there a name for Ash x Shauna (XY)yet ?
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 5th July 2013 at 1:56 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I don't think Ash X Alexa has a name yet...............can I submit the name "FrenchPieShipping" as a suggestion?
    The episode premiers in two weeks, and I'm going to point out that making a name from someone's off-reference won't help with any actual supporters away from this forum, so if the thread still wants that name after the episode (because interaction is the best naming tool), I'll take it.

But Alexa is no Mrs. Stifler.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    Or is it too early to start suggesting ship names for Pokémon who have just been announced?
    Nope, never too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    Is there a name for Ash x Shauna (XY)yet ?
    IIRC, no there isn't.
    Get it right.

I'd like to suggest some names then.

If Newpokemontrainer doesn't mind, I'd like to suggest Ash x Shauna (XY) to be JoyeuxShipping, as Joyeux is the French word for joyous, and I kind see both of the characters having a personality like that.

Next is FellKnightShipping- Gallade x Honedge. Since I can see Gallade being an honorable pokemon who would become corrupt if he started using Honedge as a Sword

BloodKnightShipping- Gardevoir x Honedge. This is sort of the same reasoning as FellKnight, and Gardevoir's Japanese name romanized is Sirknight.

Then I'd like to submit CustardShipping (Which hasn't been named yet) for Shauna x Serena if that hasn't been named yet, since the game takes place in France and Shuana also gives off a sort of sweet vibe.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    [rest of post cut for relevance reasons]
    Then I'd like to submit CustardShipping (Which hasn't been named yet) for Shauna x Serena if that hasn't been named yet, since the game takes place in France and Shuana also gives off a sort of sweet vibe.
    Shauna/Serena is named BoutiqueShipping.

Page 134 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast