Page 135 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4158

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    Shauna/Serena is named BoutiqueShipping.
    Yea, knew it would probably already be named.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I'd like to suggest some names then.

If Newpokemontrainer doesn't mind, I'd like to suggest Ash x Shauna (XY) to be JoyeuxShipping, as Joyeux is the French word for joyous, and I kind see both of the characters having a personality like that.
    I'd like to submit Joyousshipping for Ash x Shauna. I think it sounds better than Joyeuxshipping. I know that XY is based on France, but I like this name better.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 6th July 2013 at 4:33 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    I'd like to submit Joyousshipping for Ash x Shauna. I think it sounds better than Joyeuxshipping. I know that XY is based on France, but I like this name better.
    I suggested Joyeux because Joyous is already Bellsprout x Chansey

Credit to EG for Banner.

I suggested Joyeux because Joyous is already Bellsprout x Chansey
    Okay, how about Joyfulshipping for Ash x Shauna ?
    Pokémon XY

Okay, how about Joyfulshipping for Ash x Shauna ?
    Tha'ts Karsten x Nurse Joy. I already did my research, hence why Joyeux is the only one left that makes sense

Credit to EG for Banner.

If these names are taken, I want Joyeuxshipping for Ash x Shauna.
    EDIT: sorry about that typo.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 6th July 2013 at 5:18 AM.
    Pokémon XY

If these names are taken, I want Joeuxshipping for Ash x Shauna.
    Joeux or Joyeux? Typoes are taken seriously .-.

Anyways got another name idea

CalveryShipping- Rapidash x Honedge

Credit to EG for Banner.

Joeux or Joyeux? Typoes are taken seriously .-.

Anyways got another name idea

CalveryShipping- Rapidash x Honedge
    typos are indeed serious business

you sure you don't mean "Cavalry"?

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    typos are indeed serious business

you sure you don't mean "Cavalry"?
    Yea, I meant Calvary. I don't have that great of spelling

Credit to EG for Banner.

Collected to here.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Can I suggest GreenhouseShipping for Gurdurr/Virizion? (providing the name hasn't already been taken by another ship)

Can I suggest GreenhouseShipping for Gurdurr/Virizion? (providing the name hasn't already been taken by another ship)
    GreenhouseShipping - Florinda Showers & Sonrisa

Also, if Toran would allow it, then could I name CustardShipping this instead?

CustardShipping- Ash x Serena (XY)?

If not, then can I submit CustardShipping as Calem x Trevor?

Credit to EG for Banner.

GreenhouseShipping - Florinda Showers & Sonrisa
    Darnit. :c

Darnit. :c
    Remember, always check the list twice for everything.

Anyways, is Elesa x Serena already named? If not can I name that ship FrenchModelShipping?

Credit to EG for Banner.

Remember, always check the list twice for everything.

Anyways, is Elesa x Serena already named? If not can I name that ship FrenchModelShipping?
    It's called LadyGagaShipping.

If VorpalSwordShipping hasn't been taken, could I suggest it as a ship name for Georgia/Honedge?

If VorpalSwordShipping hasn't been taken, could I suggest it as a ship name for Georgia/Honedge?
    lol I remember seeing it, just didn't have list access

We just have VorpalShipping taken, so that can and would work.

Just naming legendary ships

BiohazardShipping- Giratina & Yveltal
    YggdrasilDewShipping- Arceus & Xerneas
    KatrinaShipping (I'm so horrible)- Tornadus & Yveltal
    WyrmShipping- Noivern & Yveltal
    Maelstrom'sBoltShipping- Thundurus & Yveltal
    DeerShipping- Deerling, Sawsbuck, Shaymin (Sky), Stantler, & Xerneas
    LifeBreakShipping- Giratina, Mew, & Xerneas
    FairyTypeShipping- Flabebe, Gardevoir, Jigglypuff, Marill, & Sylveon

Credit to EG for Banner.

I think you might want to see this
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Rafael...ping-384204829
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl
    &i rp as quilava who knows moves she shouldnt

^^; You were beat; it was coined as Wyrmslayershipping. Though hang onto the name; it may very well be better applied to Serena or Calem as the heroes (or just Serena; Wonderland reference, and all).

Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    CustardShipping- Ash x Serena (XY)?
    I'm not sure. Joyeux feels fine enough for an Ash ship, since the name isn't very assuming and can be immediately applied in essense, but Custard falls in line with Othello: what's the connection?

Quote Originally Posted by CaninePKM View Post
    Was that you with the "Feelingshipping"?

Because if it was, you got it...well, wrong. Feelshipping is free.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    I'm not sure. Joyeux feels fine enough for an Ash ship, since the name isn't very assuming and can be immediately applied in essense, but Custard falls in line with Othello: what's the connection?
    I was thinking of naming it Custard for a number of reasons, first of all Custard is usually used in a lot of traditional french deserts, such as creme brulee and eclairs. In a sense this is also symbolic, since Creme Brulee does mean Burnt Cream (which in a sense is more of a sugar glazed custard) in French, it symbolizes a psudeo-tsundere personality from that I interpret of what I've seen of Serena (She looks like a really kind and sweet girl who can get a sort of a competitive streak at times), and Eclairs in french mean flash of lightning (Considering how fast they're eaten, and also how sometimes Ash decides to help someone in a flash), both symbolizing how Ash's main Pokemon is Pikachu, and how he's usually hasty and rushes into things, or at least how he use to be. Also, custard is made from both sugar and cream (and also milk and eggs), where sugar and milk in this sense also represents Ash's hyperactive, strong, yet fun personality, while the eggs and cream represent Serena's more calmer, sweeter personality that can have a bite. I hope that gives enough reasoning ^^;

Credit to EG for Banner.

I was thinking of naming it Custard for a number of reasons, first of all Custard is usually used in a lot of traditional french deserts, such as creme brulee and eclairs. In a sense this is also symbolic, since Creme Brulee does mean Burnt Cream (which in a sense is more of a sugar glazed custard) in French, it symbolizes a psudeo-tsundere personality from that I interpret of what I've seen of Serena (She looks like a really kind and sweet girl who can get a sort of a competitive streak at times), and Eclairs in french mean flash of lightning (Considering how fast they're eaten, and also how sometimes Ash decides to help someone in a flash), both symbolizing how Ash's main Pokemon is Pikachu, and how he's usually hasty and rushes into things, or at least how he use to be. Also, custard is made from both sugar and cream (and also milk and eggs), where sugar and milk in this sense also represents Ash's hyperactive, strong, yet fun personality, while the eggs and cream represent Serena's more calmer, sweeter personality that can have a bite. I hope that gives enough reasoning ^^;
    I just have to say this: wow, just wow. There are...no word...to describe. Brohoof /)

Is there a name for ShaunaxCalem yet?

I don't think that's a reason much as it is a complete interpretive breakdown of a line of literature. o_O

Look, hold onto that. If Serena's not one of his companions, it'll be good to go. If she is, it's going to have to be something else, and it's going to have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by pokébrony4869 View Post
    Is there a name for ShaunaxCalem yet?
    BrightTomorrowshipping. And try not to double-post; next time, simply edit your last post.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 10th July 2013 at 12:22 PM.
    Get it right.

Suggestions:
    ArborGuardShipping - Bisharp/Snivy
    DragonSlayerShipping - Georgia/Bisharp ibn4 this is actually the name for Sylveon/Hydreigon
    OOPartShipping - Aggron/Accelgor/Honedge
    TaurusFireShipping - Tierno/Tauros
    ToxicSporeShipping - Breloom/Toxicroak
    VerdantCourtShipping - Lilligant/Leavanny/Serperior
    VorpalSwordShipping - Serena(XY)/Honedge (providing the name is still free)

for the lulz: IJustCan'tWaitToBeKingShipping - Litleo/Chatot
    Last edited by Gampi; 10th July 2013 at 3:56 PM. Reason: Suggestion for Georgia/Bisharp

I don't think that's a reason much as it is a complete interpretive breakdown of a line of literature. o_O

Look, hold onto that. If Serena's not one of his companions, it'll be good to go. If she is, it's going to have to be something else, and it's going to have to wait.
    It's still reasoning, no?I did explain why I thought it should be named that, it does make more sense than some of the major Ash shippings to me (All I can see Advance and Pearl were named for that generation of anime and Negai is Wish, but that's just my opinion). That's why I said that if it didn't work now just switch CustardShipping to Calem x Trevor.

And a question: has Georgia/Bisharp been named yet?
    Nope, not yet, on the master list at least .-.
    Last edited by Lost™; 10th July 2013 at 3:42 PM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

It's still reasoning, no?I did explain why I thought it should be named that, it does make more sense than some of the major Ash shippings to me (All I can see Advance and Pearl were named for that generation of anime and Negai is Wish, but that's just my opinion). That's why I said that if it didn't work now just switch CustardShipping to Calem x Trevor.
    Well, I didn't know if you would consider waiting or would just go, "Okay, let's go with Calem/Trevor." (Mind, it is reasoning, I do agree, but getting down as far as the ingredients is taking 'reasoning' to a whole level. It's impressive and well laid-out. XD)

And the only reason I wanna wait is, well, naming Pearlshipping had a hitch on this forum, and naming Negaishipping was a total trainwreck of a disaster fandom-wide (war stories), so I'm just wary with it comes to our intrepid hero and his sidekicks. =I Once we know them and the main-rival-if-applicable, everything else is on.

So definitely Custard for Calem/Trevor?
    Get it right.

Well, I didn't know if you would consider waiting or would just go, "Okay, let's go with Calem/Trevor." (Mind, it is reasoning, I do agree, but getting down as far as the ingredients is taking 'reasoning' to a whole level. It's impressive and well laid-out. XD)

And the only reason I wanna wait is, well, naming Pearlshipping had a hitch on this forum, and naming Negaishipping was a total trainwreck of a disaster fandom-wide (war stories), so I'm just wary with it comes to our intrepid hero and his sidekicks. =I Once we know them and the main-rival-if-applicable, everything else is on.

So definitely Custard for Calem/Trevor?
    Definitely Custard for my X & Y OTP, and I can understand about how shipping wars can be (I might be able to find the word for Custard in a different language, since it pretty much fits Ash/Serena, and yea sometimes I go a little too far in order to justify something ^^

Though if Serena is our Herione for the X & Y arc, expect me to be back with that variation of Custard, more specifically Crčme XD.

I jsut can't resist XD

ShotaShipping- Clemont & Max
    DessertShipping- Swirlix & Vanillite
    Last edited by Lost™; 12th July 2013 at 9:49 PM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 135 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast