Page 144 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4153

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

  1. #3576
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Was there a ship name for Siebold/Malva? I was so sure that there was one, but I can't find it. O.o

    EDIT: Nevermind, I found the reason why I thought there was one. Apparently I was reading a fanfic and the author named the ship "BoilingWaterShipping". I automatically thought that the name was on the big ship list. lol Was that ship name suggested in this thread?
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 14th November 2013 at 7:47 AM.

    In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429


    Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

  2. #3577
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Is there Calem x Siebold? :>


    Name: Yani....In-game Name: Kiba
    Friend Code: 2148 - 8203 - 2794
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Panpour, Floatzel and Azumarill
    *Name: Ash...In-game name: Hinata
    Friend Code: 3840 - 6468 - 4085
    Friend Safari: Oddish, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
    Tell me if you add me (or my *brother)!!!!

    I have Pokerus!!!

  3. #3578
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Is there a name for Calem x Viola?

    Banner made by Skiyomi

  4. #3579
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    Was there a ship name for Siebold/Malva? I was so sure that there was one, but I can't find it. O.o

    EDIT: Nevermind, I found the reason why I thought there was one. Apparently I was reading a fanfic and the author named the ship "BoilingWaterShipping". I automatically thought that the name was on the big ship list. lol Was that ship name suggested in this thread?
    Well, it's not "officially" named. You could ask the author to submit it to here or to Bulbapedia (Toran am I doing this right :?). Also I don't think that was ever suggested. At least not to my knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissGoodra View Post
    Is there Calem x Siebold? :>
    Currently unnamed. You could suggest or submit a name.

    Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    Is there a name for Calem x Viola?
    Nope, not named either surprisingly. Well, all of these are from the most current update on this list.... so Toran might be able to help a bit more. Anyways, you could submit or suggest a named.

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  5. #3580
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    Well, it's not "officially" named. You could ask the author to submit it to here or to Bulbapedia (Toran am I doing this right :?). Also I don't think that was ever suggested. At least not to my knowledge.
    Huh, I guess I could. Oh well. I do kind of like what she named. How about just BoilingWaterShipping for Siebold/Malva then? Unless someone had claimed to name it already, then my apologies. So excited for this ship because I found the first fanart of it on Pixiv.

    In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429


    Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

  6. #3581
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Could anyone please tell me the names for the following?

    Quilladin & Braixen
    Chesnaught & Delphox
    Clemont & Serena

  7. #3582
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    416

    Default

    @tsunderevillo: None of those pairings have any ship names yet (to my knowledge).

    In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429


    Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

  8. #3583
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Not here, not there...
    Posts
    41

    Default

    I checked the list and didn't see a name for Celio/Lorelei. I think Screenfreezeshipping would fit them quite well.

    |ff.net profile| AO3 |


    New Chapter 5/3 '14: Subject: Connection

    3DS FC: 4012 4165 5899 (Pkmn Y, ACNL)

  9. #3584
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I think it's pretty dumb that Delphox&Greninja, Braixen&Frogadier, and Chesnaught&Greninja have names while Braixen&Quilladin and Delphox&Chesnaught don't. Same for Clemont&Serena. I mean, we havr Ash&Clemont but not Clemont&Serena?

    Any suggestions for names?

  10. #3585
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I'm kinda surprised that Clemont&Korrina doesn't have a name yet.
    I came up with Laserbladeshipping. How about it?
    Last edited by monochrome15; 17th November 2013 at 10:30 PM.

  11. #3586
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    My own little world!
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Is there a name for Aaron (sinnoh elite four) and viola?

    Cause I vote to call it insectshipping if there is none!


    Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  12. #3587
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderevillo View Post
    I think it's pretty dumb that Delphox&Greninja, Braixen&Frogadier, and Chesnaught&Greninja have names while Braixen&Quilladin and Delphox&Chesnaught don't. Same for Clemont&Serena. I mean, we havr Ash&Clemont but not Clemont&Serena?

    Any suggestions for names?
    You are free to suggest. I'm not too sure what we can name those. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by couplesupporter View Post
    Is there a name for Aaron (sinnoh elite four) and viola?

    Cause I vote to call it insectshipping if there is none!
    I think Aaron and Viola have a ship name now. I believe it's MorphoShipping.

    In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429


    Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

  13. #3588
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    To fit the whole "knight and mage" motif, how about these names:

    MysticKnightShipping - Quilladin & Braixen
    SpellbladeShipping - Chesnaught & Delphox

    I drew inspiration from the Final Fantasy series. Any thoughts? Are these good enough to be chosen?

  14. #3589
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Is KingdomShipping taken?

    EDIT: From what I can see, it doesn't seem to be taken. Suggesting KingdomShipping for Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom.
    Last edited by Gampi; 20th November 2013 at 5:59 PM. Reason: See post



  15. #3590
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderevillo View Post
    To fit the whole "knight and mage" motif, how about these names:

    MysticKnightShipping - Quilladin & Braixen
    SpellbladeShipping - Chesnaught & Delphox

    I drew inspiration from the Final Fantasy series. Any thoughts? Are these good enough to be chosen?
    OMG Another Final Fantasy fan. I love you. I think those are awesome names and yes, they are free!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    Is KingdomShipping taken?

    EDIT: From what I can see, it doesn't seem to be taken. Suggesting KingdomShipping for Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom.
    lol Now I can't get the idea of Serena being a princess out of my head. xD

    In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429


    Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

  16. #3591
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    What's necessary for them to become the ships' official names?

  17. #3592
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderevillo View Post
    What's necessary for them to become the ships' official names?
    check the if the shipping name and or pair is here http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html

    if the shipping is unnamed you can submit it here. If the pairing is untaken and the name if free barring certain circumstance when the list gets updated the name would be on there.
    Last edited by Luthor; 23rd November 2013 at 7:26 AM.

  18. #3593
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ████
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Hey there! I'd like to submit a ship name on behalf of a tiny faction of Tumblr that is, because we're insane, already shipping this. I already checked the list, and I'm heavily surprised this name hasn't gone to another pairing yet.

    SylveonShipping - Bill/Valerie

    So named because hells yes, fairies and Eeveelutions.
    Last edited by JX Valentine; 26th November 2013 at 6:49 AM.

    REBOOT: Chapter fifteen now available. | Original: Chapter thirty-one now available.

    The Witch of Fic | 365+ Reviews
    Q&A's for all your writing needs. | 365 fanfic reviews in 365 days.

    The Fan Fiction Mafia | Author's Profile

  19. #3594
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    My own little world!
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Is there a name for Janina (johto) and Max? If not i vote kidshipping because they're both kids.


    Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  20. #3595
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couplesupporter View Post
    Is there a name for Janina (johto) and Max? If not i vote kidshipping because they're both kids.
    kidshipping is already taken.

    KidShipping - Mikey & Mahri / Travis & Delia

  21. #3596
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    416

    Default

    I'm surprised this has yet to have a name. :P

    BigBearShipping for Ursaring/Pangoro/Beartic. I thought of BadNewsBearsShipping, but the name was kinda long and the extra 's' letters made the name sound like a tongue twister. lol Would've gone with PapaBearShipping, but like always, the name was already taken.

    In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429


    Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

  22. #3597
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Well, I haven't been here in a while.

    Does Ash/Satoshi x Clemont/Citron have a ship name yet?

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  23. #3598
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Well, I haven't been here in a while.

    Does Ash/Satoshi x Clemont/Citron have a ship name yet?
    DiodeShipping I think it was.

    In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429


    Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

  24. #3599
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    (I really should've come back sooner but whatever)

    I checked that A-Z list and neither SpellbladeShipping or MysticKnightShipping are taken. Okay, so, how do I submit them?

  25. #3600
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderevillo View Post
    I checked that A-Z list and neither SpellbladeShipping or MysticKnightShipping are taken. Okay, so, how do I submit them?
    You already have. As long as the pairings aren't taken, the names aren't taken or problematic, and your submission doesn't clash with someone's earlier submission, you've done it. You've made a submission. =) Thank you for your patronage.


    Ah, okay kids. You're no longer going to call my name when it comes to 'is this all right' types of questions. My role on this thread is done. This thread and all responsibilities connected to it is being passed on to user esm8m. She is going to be the go-to person about all list concerns from now on, as she will be updating the list. Meaning she can reject your crappy submissions on a whim, so take care of her, listen to her, and be nice to her. And help her as you've helped me. That's the important one.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Page 144 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •