Page 147 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4712

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

  1. #3651
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Does Ash, May, Dawn, and Serena have a name? Advance, Pearl, and Amour are my 3 favorite Ash ships at the moment. (I do like Negai and Poke also)
    I believe it's free, did you want to name it?

  2. #3652
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    New Shippings:
    WhereAreYouNowShipping - Clemont & Penelope
    already ElectriqueAcademieShipping

    lol how many shipping names do you still want to submit, just make sure that when I try to submit a pair hopefully it doesn't conflict mine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Does Ash, May, Dawn, and Serena have a name? Advance, Pearl, and Amour are my 3 favorite Ash ships at the moment. (I do like Negai and Poke also)
    unless BubChan already named it, then i believed its also free because he'she is the one who usually names a shipping pair with more than 3 characters

    the list has been updated for those who were curious, and that means its submission time

    i stamp the date when it was submitted here so that the one in charge won't have a hard time looking those where i try to submit separately.

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:

    there might be more but these shall do for now - bubchan don't worry about duplicate i'll remind you and tell you also if it does in case conflict with mine
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 17th July 2014 at 4:35 PM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  3. #3653
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    331

    Default

        Spoiler:- Recently Revealed OR/AS Character:

    Too soon?

  4. #3654
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmilotic View Post
        Spoiler:- Recently Revealed OR/AS Character:

    Too soon?
    oh are these new characters? i haven't heard of aarune
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  5. #3655
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    331

    Default

    He's related to the Secret Bases this time around. There's more info on the front page. They also have official art and stuff on the Japanese page for OR/AS, but not the American one, oddly enough (though they still mention him in the news about the Secret Bases).

  6. #3656
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmilotic View Post
    He's related to the Secret Bases this time around. There's more info on the front page. They also have official art and stuff on the Japanese page for OR/AS, but not the American one, oddly enough (though they still mention him in the news about the Secret Bases).
    ah i see thanks for clarifying the details, obviously the pairing look free so you're good to go!
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  7. #3657
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Got a suggestion for your list:
    ElectricTwig Shipping: Shinx (Female) and Turtwig (Male)?

  8. #3658
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SentimentalRotom View Post
    Got a suggestion for your list:
    ElectricTwig Shipping: Shinx (Female) and Turtwig (Male)?
    its free so you are good to go though i think the one in charge would put this as shinx & turtwig, he/she won't care about the genders iirc

    so i was told to divide my submissions when submitting too many pairs, here you go

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:

    Nami is actually the cotd character in XY 36
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 17th July 2014 at 4:35 PM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  9. #3659
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I believe it's free, did you want to name it?
    How about Ash'sDreamHaremShipping? I'm not really too good at names, so if you have a better suggestion, I'd like to hear them!
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

    Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

    Planned ORAS Team:

  10. #3660
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    its free so you are good to go though i think the one in charge would put this as shinx & turtwig, he/she won't care about the genders iirc
    Ah, that's a relief, I thought the genders really mattered. Whew!
    Last edited by SentimentalRotom; 11th July 2014 at 12:48 AM.
    In Little Big Planet, nobody is safe from Rotom...



  11. #3661
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SentimentalRotom View Post
    Ah, that's a relief, I thought the genders really mattered. Whew!
    no the one in charge didn't really care about genders so even if you have a male and female pokemon to be shipped, the pair should be free for it to be valid.

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 21st July 2014 at 12:17 AM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  12. #3662
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Are there more shippings of Ash & Misty's Pokemon than KawaiiShipping? I'm curious, since there seems to be a lack of them.

    Some Ideas for Pokemon X Pokemon Ships-
    DerpyWaterTypeShipping (Ash's Squirtle+Misty's Psyduck)
    PearlIcicleShipping (Ash's Glalie+Dawn's Mamoswine)
    MyKryptoniteShipping (Brock's Onix+Misty's Starmie)
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

    Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

    Planned ORAS Team:

  13. #3663
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Are there more shippings of Ash & Misty's Pokemon than KawaiiShipping? I'm curious, since there seems to be a lack of them.

    Some Ideas for Pokemon X Pokemon Ships-
    DerpyWaterTypeShipping (Ash's Squirtle+Misty's Psyduck)
    PearlIcicleShipping (Ash's Glalie+Dawn's Mamoswine)
    MyKryptoniteShipping (Brock's Onix+Misty's Starmie)
    I believe so...
    I believe that this Shippings are free...

    New Shippings:
    WarmPoolShipping - Colress & Misty
    MadRecipeShipping - Colress & May
    EletricStyleShipping - Colress & Dawn
    FutureOtomeCloneShipping - Colress & Serena
    0%ChanceShipping - Iris & Regice
    MyEnemyShipping - Iris, Kris, Lyra & Serena
    EnergicDrinkShipping - Iris & Kris
    WhereIsWallyShipping - Kris & Wally
    BeautifulMermaidShipping - Kris & Misty
    SoulMadeOfCrystalShipping - Kris, Lyra & Silver
    GoldandSilverSoulandCrystalHeartShipping - Ethan (Game), Kris, Lyra & Silver
    GreyRoseShipping - Beautifly, Drew & May (May's)
    PocketMonstersShipping - Ash, Brock, Misty & Red (game)
    AdvancedDreamTeamShipping - Ash, Brock & May
    GoldenJohtoSagaShipping - Ash, Brock, Jimmy (Kenta), Marina (Johto) & Misty
    AnimeCutiesInPigtailsShipping - Ash, Lyra & Marina (Johto)
    GoldenDiamondShipping - Dawn & Jimmy (Kenta)
    GoldenTimeShipping - Daisy (Cerulean) & Jimmy (Kenta)
    MadokaMagikaShipping - Dawn & Sakura
    PinkyStyleShipping - May & Sakura
    CutiesWithCuteHairShipping - Iris & Sakura
    FashionQuestShipping - Sakura & Serena
    BeforeAndAfterShipping - Alice (Movie) & Serena
    HotTubShipping - Alice (Movie) & Misty
    RedLeafShipping - Alice (Movie) & May
    10thMovieChicsShipping - Alice (Movie) & Dawn
    PurpleBalloonShipping - Alice (Movie) & Iris
    8YearsAfterShipping - Alice (Movie) & Bonnie
    PrincessOfTheSeaShipping - Lizabeth, May & Misty
    Brock'sMovieChicsShipping - Alice (Movie) & Lizabeth
    UnderwaterFairyTaleShipping - Fennel & Misty
    ChildhoodDreamShipping - Fennel & Serena
    IDreamedWithYouShipping - Fennel & May
    YandereShipping - Dawn & Fennel
    GirlPinkyDreamShipping - Bonnie & Fennel
    IchibanShipping - Ash, Misty & Red (Game)

  14. #3664
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I believe so...
    I believe that this Shippings are free...

    New Shippings:
    WarmPoolShipping - Colress & Misty
    MadRecipeShipping - Colress & May
    EletricStyleShipping - Colress & Dawn
    FutureOtomeCloneShipping - Colress & Serena
    0%ChanceShipping - Iris & Regice
    MyEnemyShipping - Iris, Kris, Lyra & Serena
    EnergicDrinkShipping - Iris & Kris
    WhereIsWallyShipping - Kris & Wally
    BeautifulMermaidShipping - Kris & Misty
    SoulMadeOfCrystalShipping - Kris, Lyra & Silver
    GoldandSilverSoulandCrystalHeartShipping - Ethan (Game), Kris, Lyra & Silver
    GreyRoseShipping - Beautifly, Drew & May (May's)
    PocketMonstersShipping - Ash, Brock, Misty & Red (game)
    AdvancedDreamTeamShipping - Ash, Brock & May
    GoldenJohtoSagaShipping - Ash, Brock, Jimmy (Kenta), Marina (Johto) & Misty
    AnimeCutiesInPigtailsShipping - Ash, Lyra & Marina (Johto)
    GoldenDiamondShipping - Dawn & Jimmy (Kenta)
    GoldenTimeShipping - Daisy (Cerulean) & Jimmy (Kenta)
    MadokaMagikaShipping - Dawn & Sakura
    PinkyStyleShipping - May & Sakura
    CutiesWithCuteHairShipping - Iris & Sakura
    FashionQuestShipping - Sakura & Serena
    BeforeAndAfterShipping - Alice (Movie) & Serena
    HotTubShipping - Alice (Movie) & Misty
    RedLeafShipping - Alice (Movie) & May
    10thMovieChicsShipping - Alice (Movie) & Dawn
    PurpleBalloonShipping - Alice (Movie) & Iris
    8YearsAfterShipping - Alice (Movie) & Bonnie
    PrincessOfTheSeaShipping - Lizabeth, May & Misty
    Brock'sMovieChicsShipping - Alice (Movie) & Lizabeth
    UnderwaterFairyTaleShipping - Fennel & Misty
    ChildhoodDreamShipping - Fennel & Serena
    IDreamedWithYouShipping - Fennel & May
    YandereShipping - Dawn & Fennel
    GirlPinkyDreamShipping - Bonnie & Fennel
    IchibanShipping - Ash, Misty & Red (Game)
    some of them conflicts with mine and some of them are already named

    Colress & Serena is already named IKnowScienceShipping by me
    Alice & Serena is already SerenicWonderlandShipping
    Alice & Dawn is already SumptuousShipping
    Alice & Bonnie is already named WaffleShipping by me and you don't need to define Alice for movie because there is only one Alice as of now
    Sakura & Serena is already MarichiShipping
    YandereShipping is already taken by me for Allie & Dawn, but the pair is still nameable.

    while the others look free so you're good to go
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 12th July 2014 at 2:21 AM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  15. #3665
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Are there more shippings of Ash & Misty's Pokemon than KawaiiShipping? I'm curious, since there seems to be a lack of them.
    Not counting ones that haven't appllied to the list yet (including yours) heres all the ones i found that could apply. I stuck with anime misty and it's possible i missed afew but here you go

    Ones that are specific to ash’s and misty
    AquaticShipping - Corsola & Totodile (Misty's & Ash's)
    StrangeTailShipping - Azurill & Pikachu (Misty's & Ash's)
    I'mAPikachuShipping - Ashachu, Murkrow, Pikachu & Togepi [Lily (Johto)'s, Ash's & Misty's
    HeadAcheShipping - Psyduck & Totodile (Misty's & Ash's
    SecretPokéShipping - Ash, Misty, Froakie & Togetic (Ash's & Misty’s)

    Non specific ones that still apply
    RikakoShipping - Goldeen & Squirtle
    RocketSeiyuuShipping - Bulbasaur & Staryu
    OveruseShipping - Pikachu & Psyduck
    PorwigleShipping - Palpitoad & Poliwhirl
    ImminentHugShipping - Pikachu & Poliwhirl
    DragonlikeShipping - Charizard & Gyarados
    SurfShipping - Gyarados & Lapras
    KawaiiShipping - Pikachu & Togepi
    JoyShockShipping - Pikachu & Togetic

    Non specific ones that apply but have other addtions
    PseudoDracoShipping - Arbok, Charizard, Gyarados, Milotic, Sceptile & Seviper
    ListenToYourHeartShipping - Roxie, Luvdisc & Roggenrola
    Who'sTheFatherShipping - Corsola, Kingler, Marill, Politoed & Psyduck
    RNGShipping - Azurill, Bibarel, Charmeleon, Dustox, Roselia & Woobat
    TeamStarFoxShipping - Bunnelby, Politoed, Swellow & Vulpix
    If if you want to include the other Pokémon she has at the gym but aren’t technically hers
    FlipperShipping - Oshawott & Seel
    AntarcticaShipping - Dewgong & Lapras
    AntarcticAntarcticaShipping - Dewgong, Glaceon, Lapras & Vaporeon

  16. #3666

    Default

    Is there a name for Forrest & Marble? If there isn't, an idea would be YoungLustShipping

    'Cause quite honestly, who hasn't wondered why lucario isn't purple?

  17. #3667
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    some of them conflicts with mine and some of them are already named

    Colress & Serena is already named IKnowScienceShipping by me
    Alice & Serena is already SerenicWonderlandShipping
    Alice & Dawn is already SumptuousShipping
    Alice & Bonnie is already named WaffleShipping by me and you don't need to define Alice for movie because there is only one Alice as of now
    Sakura & Serena is already MarichiShipping
    YandereShipping is already taken by me for Allie & Dawn, but the pair is still nameable.

    while the others look free so you're good to go
    Really? i checked the List, and none of this shippings were there

    So Dawn & Fannel - BeautyInTheLabShipping

  18. #3668
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Really? i checked the List, and none of this shippings were there

    So Dawn & Fannel - BeautyInTheLabShipping
    yup it can be

    lol did you really check Sakura & Serena/ Alice & Serena - seems to me you mischeck something.

    anyway as for the others you didn't try to look at what I just submitted, i got a humongous list being tag in a spoiler and some of them might have already been named by me before you do

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 17th July 2014 at 4:27 PM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  19. #3669
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Is there a shipping name for Oshawott, Emolga, and Snivy? I love the shippings of LethalAttraction, ShellPWNage, and CherchezLaFemme, and thought that Oshawott having a harem involving Emolga & Snivy would be cool! If there is no name for it, can I name it OutOfBoredomShipping or PureBoredomShipping?
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

    Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

    Planned ORAS Team:

  20. #3670
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Is there a shipping name for Oshawott, Emolga, and Snivy? I love the shippings of LethalAttraction, ShellPWNage, and CherchezLaFemme, and thought that Oshawott having a harem involving Emolga & Snivy would be cool! If there is no name for it, can I name it OutOfBoredomShipping or PureBoredomShipping?
    pretty sure there isn't a name, can someone plz check i'm too tired to do so -_-

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 17th July 2014 at 4:28 PM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  21. #3671
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sunnyshore, Sinnoh
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Is there a shipping name for Oshawott, Emolga, and Snivy? I love the shippings of LethalAttraction, ShellPWNage, and CherchezLaFemme, and thought that Oshawott having a harem involving Emolga & Snivy would be cool! If there is no name for it, can I name it OutOfBoredomShipping or PureBoredomShipping?
    There is a name already, it is MeroMeroShipping.

    I have a few, hopefully they sound alright.

    HeartfeltVoicesShipping - N x Yellow
    PokéFriendsShipping - N x Serena
    FireCharmShipping - Quilava x Umbreon

    And if I catch it comin' back my way
    I'm gonna serve it to you




    PASBL // Club
    DeviantArt // FanFiction // PokéFarm Q

  22. #3672
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chianti View Post
    There is a name already, it is MeroMeroShipping.

    I have a few, hopefully they sound alright.

    HeartfeltVoicesShipping - N x Yellow
    PokéFriendsShipping - N x Serena
    FireCharmShipping - Quilava x Umbreon
    only one of the three submissions were free

    N & Yellow = AliasShipping
    N & Serena = MatryoshkaShipping

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 17th July 2014 at 4:29 PM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  23. #3673
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chianti View Post
    There is a name already, it is MeroMeroShipping.
    Thanks!
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

    Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

    Planned ORAS Team:

  24. #3674
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sunnyshore, Sinnoh
    Posts
    108

    Default

    I'm just wondering, is the Bulbapedia's Neverending Romance page the best source to check for pairings / availability?

    And if I catch it comin' back my way
    I'm gonna serve it to you




    PASBL // Club
    DeviantArt // FanFiction // PokéFarm Q

  25. #3675
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chianti View Post
    I'm just wondering, is the Bulbapedia's Neverending Romance page the best source to check for pairings / availability?
    i would have to say yes since its probably the source on where the submissions came from and also try to check the tumblr as well for duplicate submissions if arises

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 18th July 2014 at 11:05 AM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

Page 147 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •