Page 147 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4153

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

is there a shipping name for clemont and manon?

manon is actually the character from xy special act 1

Hoping to submit more.

PercivalShipping: Latios x Ben (Ranger)
    GrailShipping: Latios x Summer (Ranger)
    ColorCodedShipping: Latios x Latias x Ben (Ranger) x Summer (Ranger)
    S H A D O W C R Y S T A L S H I P P E R

Friend Safari: Mienfoo/Pancham/Breloom
    Currently looking for 2013 Eigakan Red Genesect!

Is there a shipping for Drew and Harley?

Dustox deserves a Special version of Huge Power! C'mon GameFreak!

#TeamFroakie
    #TheCascoonOfDestruction
        Spoiler:- :

I have... A WATER-TYPE FRIEND SAFARI! The first type I used to really like!
    and another one I don't know about..

Quote Originally Posted by Silicone View Post
    Is there a shipping for Drew and Harley?
    I believe that is known as TensionShipping.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Is there a name for Ash x Viola yet? If there isn't, I'd like to submit PicturePerfectShipping as the shipping name for this pairing.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 23rd March 2014 at 7:04 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    I'd like to submit:

Morty & Viola - FatalFrameShipping

Apologies if I overlooked something when checking ship/name availability.
    THIS! I'd ship this just because the name is full of win and it makes sense! XD lol Nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    is there a shipping name for clemont and manon?

manon is actually the character from xy special act 1
    Considering the XY Special is fairly new (I've only recently heard about it at least), I'm pretty sure there's no ship names yet.

Quote Originally Posted by etherya View Post
    Hoping to submit more.

PercivalShipping: Latios x Ben (Ranger)
    GrailShipping: Latios x Summer (Ranger)
    ColorCodedShipping: Latios x Latias x Ben (Ranger) x Summer (Ranger)
    All names are good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by PokemontrainerY View Post
    Is there a name for Ash x Viola yet? If there isn't, I'd like to submit PicturePerfectShipping as the shipping name for this pairing.
    I know there isn't one yet, but someone suggested an Ash/Viola ship name some replies back (SantaluneShipping with their suggestion). Still, it hasn't been set in stone yet (from what I know), so you might be able to ask/convince the people what they think about your suggested name in the Ash x Viola thread.

In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429

Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

might as well suggest a name

FieryVixenShipping : Serena x Marilyn (unless the name is taken - since they both own a fox based on a female look)
    MacaronShipping : Clemont x Manon (well since they both own Chespin and its favorite food is macarons)
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 24th March 2014 at 4:06 AM.

MacaronShipping : Clemont x Manon (well since they both own Chespin and its favorite food is macarons)
    MacaronShipping is already Burgh, Grimsley and Elesa.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    MacaronShipping is already Burgh, Grimsley and Elesa.
    WittyMexicanaShipping : Clemont & Manon ( well clemont is a genius and manon's outfit looks like mexican so there you have it)
    MoonPulseShipping : Ash x Premier ( well since Sylveon uses Moonblast and Froakie use Water pulse - that's how I got their name)
    SwitcherooShipping : Clemont & Rimu ( Rimu is a character from xy episode 16)
    RibbonRodentShipping: Bonnie & Rena ( Rena is Rimu's younger sister from xy 16 as well)
    SassyDianaShipping : Serena & Diancie
    EnseignantLeleveShipping : Ash, Serena & Premier ( meaning teacher and student in french)

Um, can I ask the name for the shipping name for Serena and Iris since I'm not sure what their shipping name is called.
    And also can I ask the shipping name for Clemont and Bonnie?
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 25th March 2014 at 1:40 AM. Reason: sign needs to be edited

Bump.

How about these names:
    AtonementShipping - AZ (XY), Calem & Serena (XY)
    XChromosomeShipping - Serena (XY) & Xerneas
    DungeonsAndDragonsShipping - Chesnaught, Delphox & Greninja
    GrandJusticeShipping - Calem, Malva, Serena (XY) & Siebold
    KnightInShinningArmorShipping - Calem & Chesnaught (to somewhat go with Serena/Chesnaught)
    FauxPurifyShipping - Michael & Yveltal

I checked and none of those names is taken. Do they sound good? Also, sometime ago I submitted YChromosomeShipping for Calem/Yvelta, and after checking the A-Z Shipping list I saw it's listed as just "YChromosome", with no "Shipping". :S

Whoops, my bad. AtonementShipping is taken. Dang it. Instead I submit ImmortalityShipping for Calem/Serena/AZ.
    Last edited by tsunderevillo; 24th March 2014 at 3:20 PM.

If this isn't taken, let me know

CascadeVoltageShipping-MistyxClement

WittyMexicanaShipping : Clemont x Manon ( well clemont is a genius and manon's outfit looks like mexican so there you have it)
    MoonPulseShipping : Ash x Premier ( well since Sylveon uses Moonblast and Froakie use Water pulse - that's how I got their name)
    SwitcherooShipping : Clemont x Rimu ( Rimu is a character from xy episode 16)
    RibbonRodentShipping: Bonnie x Rena ( Rena is Rimu's younger sister from xy 16 as well)
    SassyDianaShipping : Serena x Diancie
    EnseignantLeleveShipping : Ash x Serena x Premier ( meaning teacher and student in french)

Um, can I ask the name for the shipping name for Serena and Iris since I'm not sure what their shipping name is called.
    And also can I ask the shipping name for Clemont and Bonnie?
    Ash and Premier is already OresundsbronShipping. To answer your question; looking at the shipping list there doesn't appear to be a name for Iris and Serena or [shivers], Clemont and Bonnie.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderevillo View Post
    Bump.

How about these names:
    AtonementShipping - AZ (XY), Calem & Serena (XY)
    XChromosomeShipping - Serena (XY) & Xerneas
    DungeonsAndDragonsShipping - Chesnaught, Delphox & Greninja
    GrandJusticeShipping - Calem, Malva, Serena (XY) & Siebold
    KnightInShinningArmorShipping - Calem & Chesnaught (to somewhat go with Serena/Chesnaught)
    FauxPurifyShipping - Michael & Yveltal

I checked and none of those names is taken. Do they sound good? Also, sometime ago I submitted YChromosomeShipping for Calem/Yvelta, and after checking the A-Z Shipping list I saw it's listed as just "YChromosome", with no "Shipping". :S
    My only complaint is that KnightInShiningArmor could potentially be confused with ShiningArmorShipping, which is Wikstrom and Aegislash. Also if I recall correctly Serena and Xerneas already has a name for the next update.

I've heard of more confusing names, like there being both LuckShipping and LuckyShipping. But if that's a problem then I understand and it's perfectly fine.

What's the name for Serena/Xerneas? Does it have anything to do with the fact that "Xerneas" is an anagram of "Serena" with an "X" added?

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderevillo View Post
    I've heard of more confusing names, like there being both LuckShipping and LuckyShipping. But if that's a problem then I understand and it's perfectly fine.

What's the name for Serena/Xerneas? Does it have anything to do with the fact that "Xerneas" is an anagram of "Serena" with an "X" added?
    I was just saying because I know someone tried to suggest MithrillShipping but it was turned down for being too similar to MythrillShipping.

It was something along the lines of AndISeeTheLightShipping.

Oh my bad, Ash and Premier is taken at least try to update the ones that haven't listed so that people won't get confused : x

add more i'm pretty sure these aren't taken ( going to do these before they will be taken for good)

MyDearAuntSallyShipping - Ash, Misty, May, Dawn & Serena
    AllInThisTogetherShipping - Ash, Bonnie, Clemont & Serena
    GagShipping - Clemont & Bonnie ( can have this one for these two)
    DragonVisionShipping - Iris & Serena
    MoonHearMeWhisperShipping - Serena & Ayaka
    HaremMaidsShipping - Ash, Misty, May, Dawn, Iris & Serena ( surprising the one who created pokemon have follow a trend where you can get their initial names to form a new word)
    LemonadeWisdomShipping - Ash, Bonnie & Clemont
    HoneyLemonShipping - Clemont, Bonnie & Serena
    JauneAmitieShipping - Ash, Serena & Clemont

sadly i want to name one also for Ash, Bonnie and Serena although someone had a submit a name for them,that's all for now

still thinking for a name for Ash, Dawn & Serena but if anyone has a idea pm me with what you have in mind and maybe I'll agree with what you pick

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    If this isn't taken, let me know

CascadeVoltageShipping-MistyxClement
    someone already submit a name for these two, its RussianUkraineBorderShipping
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 25th March 2014 at 1:55 AM.

AllInThisTogetherShipping - Ash, Bonnie, Clemont & Serena
    Already TinhYeuDichThucShipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    Already TinhYeuDichThucShipping.
    update the list to prevent confusion ok, good grief only one that i submit was taken at least the one who made it makes sense a bit.

AllInThisTogetherShipping - Ash, Dawn, Bonnie, Clemont & Serena (i'm going to assume this one isn't taken)
    BrillerLumiereShipping - Clemont & Valerie
    BoldAndFierceShipping - Ayaka & Marilyn
    AmourInterditShipping - Ash, Dawn & Serena
    AmisAmourShipping - Clemont, Dawn & Serena
    VoulezVousGlaceShipping - Ash, Dawn, Clemont & Serena
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 25th March 2014 at 10:57 PM.

I'm sorry, but I gotta ask: who comes up with some of these ship names? RussianUkraineBorderShipping? TinhYeuDichThucShipping? I know some of these are already cracky ships, but come on. Can't there be a small semblance of sense in naming the ship? /rant Yes I know. It's stupid to complain about this, but wow.

update the list to prevent confusion ok, good grief only one that i submit was taken at least the one who made it makes sense a bit.

AllInThisTogetherShipping - Ash, Dawn, Bonnie, Clemont & Serena (i'm going to assume this one isn't taken)
    BrillerLumiereShipping - Clemont & Valerie
    BoldAndFierceShipping - Ayaka & Marilyn
    AmourInterditShipping - Ash, Dawn & Serena
    AmisAmourShipping - Clemont, Dawn & Serena
    VoulezVousGlaceShipping - Ash, Dawn, Clemont & Serena
    I don't see what the problem is? I'm pretty sure the list is updated since the last time the list-keeper posted in this thread. If someone was able to find the Ash/Clemont/Bonnie/Serena ship name, they're probably searching by the name of the people within the ship instead of the available ship name itself; which kind of makes sense if you want to know the ship name between a pair/group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    I'm sorry, but I gotta ask: who comes up with some of these ship names? RussianUkraineBorderShipping? TinhYeuDichThucShipping? I know some of these are already cracky ships, but come on. Can't there be a small semblance of sense in naming the ship? /rant Yes I know. It's stupid to complain about this, but wow.

I don't see what the problem is? I'm pretty sure the list is updated since the last time the list-keeper posted in this thread. If someone was able to find the Ash/Clemont/Bonnie/Serena ship name, they're probably searching by the name of the people within the ship instead of the available ship name itself; which kind of makes sense if you want to know the ship name between a pair/group of people.

hopefully the request gets processed before someone tries to take it again.

as for your question i already look on the tumblr of never ending romance and there was the one who submitted the RussianBorderUkraine , the one who is in charge said something like Both are free and you're good to go.

And also can I get the names updated to avoid confusion, Thanks.
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 26th March 2014 at 1:49 AM.

so can i get my names confirmed?

as for your question i already look on the tumblr of never ending romance and there was the one who submitted the RussianBorderUkraine , the one who is in charge said something like Both are free and you're good to go.

And also can I get the names updated to avoid confusion, Thanks.
    I feel that just because the ship name is free and the ship is still nameable, it shouldn't be named something so random. Oh well; whatever. I don't see myself shipping Clemont/Misty in the future... To each their own.

I know there isn't one yet, but someone suggested an Ash/Viola ship name some replies back (SantaluneShipping with their suggestion). Still, it hasn't been set in stone yet (from what I know), so you might be able to ask/convince the people what they think about your suggested name in the Ash x Viola thread.
    Alright, I've suggested PicturePerfectShipping in the Ash x Viola thread and people seems to like the name ... so I want to re-submit PicturePerfectShipping as the shipping name for Ash x Viola.

Btw, is there any shipping name for Ash x Jessica, Ash x Katharine (Katharine is the character of the day for BW055) and Ash x Korrina?
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 26th March 2014 at 7:12 PM. Reason: Bolding the re-submission
    Pokémon XY

Alright, I've suggested PicturePerfectShipping in the Ash x Viola thread and people seems to like the name .... so I want to re-submit PicturePerfectShipping as the shipping name for Ash x Viola.

Btw, is there any shipping name for Ash x Jessica ?
    it's groomingshipping

while I'm here might as well suggest some names

DivaDeLaModeShipping - Serena, Jessie & Elle
    JourDePluieShipping - Ash & Ellie ( she is the cotd for ep 14 in xy)

and sorry if i submit a lot of names, i'm trying to do some of my fave shipping before it gets taken for good.
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 26th March 2014 at 1:13 PM.

Alright, I've suggested PicturePerfectShipping in the Ash x Viola thread and people seems to like the name .... so I want to resubmit PicturePerfectShipping as the shipping name for Ash x Viola.

Btw, is there any shipping name for Ash x Jessica, Ash x Katharine (Katharine is the character of the day for BW055) and Ash x Korrina?
    Just a suggestion, but you should probably bold the re-submission just so the list-keeper knows it's been changed and she can see it.
    Also, besides Ash/Jessica, the other ships are nameable.

while I'm here might as well suggest some names

DivaDeLaModeShipping - Serena, Jessie & Elle
    JourDePluieShipping - Ash & Ellie ( she is the cotd for ep 14 in xy)

and sorry if i submit a lot of names, i'm trying to do some of my fave shipping before it gets taken for good.
    I say go for it. lol And the ships are all free I believe.

EDIT: Also, submitting a name: SteelCircuitShipping (Volkner/Jasmine/Steven Stone): The "circuit" part is relative to electricity/electrical engineering and "steel" should be pretty self-explanatory. ;P
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 26th March 2014 at 5:31 PM.

Just a suggestion, but you should probably bold the re-submission just so the list-keeper knows it's been changed and she can see it.
    In that case, I've edited my post and bolded the re-submission. Hopefully the shipping name will be confirmed soon.

Also, besides Ash/Jessica, the other ships are nameable.
    Ok then, I'd like submit TradeBattleShipping as the shipping name for Ash and Katharine.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 27th March 2014 at 7:07 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Page 147 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast