Page 15 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?"

Been a yonk since I was ever in this forum...but anyways, I must return because I can.

So, what crazy ship-a-day am I wishing to plug forward?

MainframeShipping: Metagross x Porygon-Z.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Wattson / Tessen x Thorton / Nejiki
    -TechnicalShipping
    -GadgetShipping

I had this weird daydream that Wattson would treat Nejiki like a grandson, and would try to make him smile (he never does except in fanart). They both like machines, I figured. Hence the names.
    Last edited by Xashlei; 21st May 2009 at 7:51 AM.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

PainInTheButtShipping - Gyarados x Alakazam.

Explanation: They're both a pain in the butt to raise to their final forms.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xashlei View Post
    Wattson / Tessen x Thorton / Nejiki
    -TechnicalShipping
    -GadgetShipping

I had this weird daydream that Wattson would treat Nejiki like a grandson, and would try to make him smile (he never does except in fanart). They both like machines, I figured. Hence the names.
    Well, both are free, so whichever one you feel works better, we can make.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Curses. Well I searched on the first page so I guess someone just beat me to the punch and it wasn't mentioned (or something).

Is there a more recently-updated list? I'm assuming it's on Bulbagarden. I just don't like to make mistakes like I did then.
    The first page hasn't been updated in months. The list website itself is in the process of being updated (as in, it's a fourth of the way there), and those 'ships were in after I made a cut-off line and will be in for the next...forever-taking update.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple~Hoppip View Post
    Is there a name for LeafxGary?
    Closest thing is Midorishipping, Green/Leaf. Otherwise, nope. unnamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    New one, I am going to name it and I am going to make a thred for it.

Mitsumi and Jun (DPA) - HotandColdShipping
    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    I am honestly shocked that that pairing has been nameless for so long. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl View Post
    I think it's cuz everyone already assumed it had a name. One of those things where people assume it's already been sussed but when they think about it, it hasn't. Also the DP Adventure manga doesn't seem to go noticed much in Shipper's Comm from where I see things.
    I mentioned this elsewhere, since I thought someone else was involved, but HotandCold is going to need to be renamed. Under a standard of precedence, I cannot allow a 'ship that is basically the same as another, barring different languages.

Hot'n'Cold already exists. I had to deny the use of RockandRoll for someone else because we already have Rock'n'Roll.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 21st May 2009 at 7:47 PM.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Hi, I waswondering whther the name a submitted a page back would work/was accepted?

I submited Paintershipping for Smeargle and Aipom.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Well... using ctrl + F, I couldn't seem to find the ship Charizard/Dragonite? Forgive me if I missed it, I did do the search three times to be sure. :/

Dedicated Altoshipper <3

Palletshipping owns. Admit it. You know you want to.
    Altoshipping video - Bruised
    Altoshipping fanfiction - Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Well, both are free, so whichever one you feel works better, we can make.
    Gadgetshipping it is, then. I'll be back to name some other Frontier-related ships later, probably.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    Hi, I waswondering whther the name a submitted a page back would work/was accepted?

I submited Paintershipping for Smeargle and Aipom.
    The rule-of-thumb usually is if we don't say anything, you're good to go. That's been collected and put on the website update already.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLatias View Post
    Well... using ctrl + F, I couldn't seem to find the ship Charizard/Dragonite? Forgive me if I missed it, I did do the search three times to be sure. :/
    One more couldn't hurt. Did the check myself and nope, there is no known name for Charizard/Dragonite. ...Which is kinna strange, since you'd think they would have. o.o
    Get it right.

Oh, ok, thanks! I'll remember next time.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

So. Do you remember when I did a check for missed 'ships a couple months ago? Well, since it's been a couple months and two updates since then, I decided to do another one.... I didn't really have anything else I needed to do...

Spoiler:- Here.:

Thank you for doing this at all, and I hope this was helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    So. Do you remember when I did a check for missed 'ships a couple months ago? Well, since it's been a couple months and two updates since then, I decided to do another one.... I didn't really have anything else I needed to do...

Spoiler:- Here.:

Thank you for doing this at all, and I hope this was helpful.
    I decided against PurpleMoon under the premise: if we already have it in general, only under extreme circumstance should we add it as specific. Should have said that.
    Because there was no follow-up on GlitteryRanger...I suppose I forgot that one.

SharpStar (and ShinyTail) weren't taken because it fell after I called an original halt date, even if it took a while to get everything.

I think I accidentally skipped over GetFactoryHead because I was too focused on double-checking Darach/Caitlin.

x_X The Muses ones I remember, and I could have sworn I had...and Temporal I remember, and that one I could have sworn I had too, but none of my stuff shows it, so now I feel crazy. 8D

ScreamAndSwoon is going elsewhere. ^^;

Aquorora will be left as is, spelling wise. I had the feeling the spelling was intentional.

Celsius and them will be fixed.

And looking back, I see why I never collected Bibarel/Dunsparce. 9.9 A gross oversight.

=O And can I just...pocket you? Or employ you without pay? *_* I kinda of miss having a second set of eyes.
    Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    =O And can I just...pocket you? Or employ you without pay? *_* I kinda of miss having a second set of eyes.
    Of course! I'd be willing to help in any way I can. I think I'll do one of these about every two updates, provided I'm not too busy and have internet access. If there's anything else I can do, though, I'm willing to do it.

And... To make this post a little more on topic, a submission.

AnticycloneShipper - Venus & Jupiter

An anticyclone is a type of air movement that is very common in the atmospheres of both Venus and Jupiter (the planets).

HeartSoulshipping - Gold and Soul.

Yep, late to the party. Heh.

What would you call Shipping between Venus and Nascour?
    Last edited by Elrade; 23rd May 2009 at 9:39 PM.

Some questions because I'm just too lazy to look.

- Dahlia/Nejiki?
    - Argenta/Dahlia?
    - Tucker/Dahlia (random one, lolz. if it doesn't have a name, I might suggest.)

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cassiel; 25th May 2009 at 1:37 AM.

i'm in shock e-electric shock!

{ twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

Is there a name for Mira x Soul(new HG/SS girl)? if not then can it be call either Uniqueshipping or Uniqueclothshipping as both of them wear cloth you don't see people wearing everyday. Whichever you prefer is fine with me.

I sorry I annoying because I'm only naming Mira shipping but I like shipping with her in it.
    I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Moon View Post
    Some questions because I'm just too lazy to look.

- Dahlia/Nejiki?
    - Argenta/Dahlia?
    - Tucker/Dahlia (random one, lolz. if it doesn't have a name, I might suggest.)

Thanks.
    Argenta/Dahlia is PrimaRouletteshipping, that one I know fersure.
    I'm not sure if the other two have been named (am I curious about Dahlia/Thorton...), and if they have, they're not on the list yet. xP

d00med n0w

Thorton x Dahlia just got named on the list's guestbook as SharpStarShipping.

And...
    TimeCapsuleShipper - Bill & Celebi

Named after Bill's invention in GSC that let you travel three years back in time to trade with RBY. Invented because he had to have found out how to time travel somewhere, and Celebi certainly knows...

Is there a name for Platinum (PokeSpe) x Nejiki? Since they both look young and smart. Too bad Prodigyshipping's taken. :/

Since I looked the list and Tucker/Dahlia remains unnamed, I suggest, ShowStoppershipping. XD

or maybe SuperIdolshipping if it's not taken yet. I like this one better. Too bad SuperStar is taken D:

i'm in shock e-electric shock!

{ twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

I don't believe Satoshi x Shuu x Gen x Shinji has a name? If not, me and Cyn thought of RespectTheBishiesshipping. Fun combo of Respectshipping and Bishieshipping. XD

dose anyone know the name of Lucas/Kouki X Ash/Satoshi

Take a Chance...
    To be your self
    Who says you can't be you.
    Banner Made by Skiyomi

Spoiler:- Claims:

Suggestion: HentaiShipper Conway x Looker

Often used as slang for dirty comics or the men who like to look at them. Waterpokes got me thinking of this pairing by suggesting they stalk together. But Stalkershipping was already claimed so I'll submit this.
    FRIEND CODES
    3265-5772-9903
    Diamond Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~
    0174-3499-2232
    Silver Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~

Wishvee eggs giveaway. Check online status to ensure trade.
        Spoiler:- Trade Offerings:

Spoiler:- Trade Requests:

Trades re-open. Plz inc FC and Time Zone w/ request. I am EST Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Flame View Post
    dose anyone know the name of Lucas/Kouki X Ash/Satoshi
    It's nameless, as far as anyone knows. You're free to give it one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludi-Cola View Post
    Suggestion: HentaiShipper Conway x Looker
    I'm....so wary. Only because anyone searching "hentaishipping" will come across a bajillion prono sites. However, as an alternative, I do suggest "Ecchishipping". Basically means the same thing.
    Get it right.

Suggestion: TraverseShipper Lucas/Kouki X Ash/Satoshi
    Means to go counter to; obstruct; thwart.
    Ash thwarts Team Rocket
    Lucas thwarts Team Galactic
    also means to pass or move over, along, or through.
    Is another word for journey

Take a Chance...
    To be your self
    Who says you can't be you.
    Banner Made by Skiyomi

Spoiler:- Claims:

Page 15 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast