Page 15 of 169 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixofdestiny
    I'm not sure if it's been said before, but I noticed that PaulxGold was seen twice in that list...
    Awesome newcomer is awesome! *hands over an internet for excellent observation*

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

sorry but is there a name for Dawn x Kenny x Jun/Barry?
    if not then can it be call Pipluplineshipping? As all then have one of the piplup line in there team.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

PerfumeShipper - Erika & Brock / Erika & Misty
    Does this mean it is Erika and Brock shiped with Erika and misty?

If not:

Erika & Misty NaturalBeauty Shipping

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker
    Does this mean it is Erika and Brock shiped with Erika and misty?
    Naw. It means that Perfumeshipping is the name for EITHER Erika x Brock OR Erika x Misty... although I personally see it more for the latter than the former. This name was coined way before the "no alternate names/ship" rule so NaturalBeautyshipping will not be counted for. ESPECIALLY when, as just said, more people use Perfumeshipping for Erika x Misty anyway. o_O

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Crap, no alternate names? Well, make Fourthshipping Nurse Joy x Chansey x Blissey x Miltank, I guess.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I searched for Angie x Drew and found nothing, so may I suggest CabbageShipping?

Reason: Cabbage is green, both their hair colors are green.
    Pearl FC:
    4897 3709 5343

Platinum FC:
    5069 9810 4956

Click here to join the Dragon Pokémon Fan Club!

My sprite shop:*salpsprites*

YAAY!

This-cat-is-cat-a-cat-good-cat-way-cat-to-cat-keep-cat-an-cat-idiot-cat-busy-cat-for-cat-20-cat-seconds-cat.

I could not find anything for Kellyn/Hajime x Keith/Dazuru.

I would like to name them RangerSchoolshipping.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    *instantly thinks of the good old days of Blue, where her Gyarados helped raise her Dratini to level 100* You HAVE to tell me the reasoning behind this game cause fdjhgjhfdgsjdgf. @_@ *latches to your arm like a dememted *****
    How am I supposed to know

Actually, I can't remember. I was just thinking that they were both serpentine-like Pokemon from RGBY... Gyarados is fierce and intimidating, while Dratini is sweet and vulnerable...

F.E.A.R.Shipping- Rattata, Mankey, Doduo, Kangaskhan, Swinub, Corsolo, Phanpy, Smeargle, Treecko, Taillow, Zangoose, Chimchar, Starly & Buneary.

All can use the F.E.A.R. tactic while at level 1.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

Actually, I can't remember. I was just thinking that they were both serpentine-like Pokemon from RGBY... Gyarados is fierce and intimidating, while Dratini is sweet and vulnerable...
    ...*if she remembers her episode right, Clair's Dratini was harassed by a Gyarados...* Just saying.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Is there a name for Saturn x Dawn? It's a long list and I might have skipped some. -_-;

BLACK 2 TEAM
    • Shaggy (Snivy) - Lv. 10
    • James (Purrloin) - Lv. 9
    • Pidove - Lv. 9
    • Meg (Psyduck) - Lv. 8
    • Tesla (Mareep) - Lv. 10
    • Ruru (Riolu) - Lv. 10

Saturn x Hikari/Dawn is Pandorashipping, I believe. You could've used Ctrl + F, btw.

Got a name!

Okay, so I was browsing the shipper's list, and I noticed Vycksta had a ship named after him/her. I decided I wanted one too. Then, like a flash of lightning, it hit me! The ship that is to be named after me! And so, I move that from this moment on, Morty x Fantina be known as...

Osirisshipping!

The name comes from the Egyptian god of the dead, Osiris, as well, as my own name. Whether I go by Darth Osiris or Osiris the Dark, the name Osiris stays with me always! But anyway, since they're both Ghost-type Trainers and Ghost-types are supposedly dead, there ya go!

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I posted this awhile ago, but no one responded:

I ctrl-F'd Drew x Angie and found nothing, so may I suggest CabbageShipping?

Pearl FC:
    4897 3709 5343

Platinum FC:
    5069 9810 4956

Click here to join the Dragon Pokémon Fan Club!

My sprite shop:*salpsprites*

YAAY!

This-cat-is-cat-a-cat-good-cat-way-cat-to-cat-keep-cat-an-cat-idiot-cat-busy-cat-for-cat-20-cat-seconds-cat.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
    Oh up yours. I asked insanely nicely for once. letitpassyourehavingatotalmare...

Lawl at me being a guy; this place is the only place where people assume I have a peen. Like a guy can support Nynaeveshipping like I can. And if I could I would change Vyckstashipping in a heartbeat but it's gotta stay as I named it in 2006.

... and to try and lift the cloud above my head and the tension in here, anyone got any suggestions for Leaf x Misdreavus? Cause yeah, brain is broke. *smacks cloud with a leek*

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Calm down Pepper. xD;

LeafxMisdreavus? I'm thinking of fortune tellers and how sometimes they use tea leaves to predict? Tho you could use that for more SabrinaxLeaf..
    I SUPPORT PEARLSHIPPING!
    It really was third time lucky for Ash!

Quote Originally Posted by s_a_l_poke View Post
    I posted this awhile ago, but no one responded:

I ctrl-F'd Drew x Angie and found nothing, so may I suggest CabbageShipping?

I even checked with Aoi, and it's not there. It seems perfectly viable.

Oh up yours. I asked insanely nicely for once. letitpassyourehavingatotalmare...

Lawl at me being a guy; this place is the only place where people assume I have a peen. Like a guy can support Nynaeveshipping like I can. And if I could I would change Vyckstashipping in a heartbeat but it's gotta stay as I named it in 2006.

... and to try and lift the cloud above my head and the tension in here, anyone got any suggestions for Leaf x Misdreavus? Cause yeah, brain is broke. *smacks cloud with a leek*
    What can you expect from a perfectionist/grammar nazi?

Leaf & Mismagius? Magical Shipping? When I think "Leaf" I think of the person and I think of Magical Leaf (the attack). That's my suggestion.

AlternatePlatinumShipper- Giratina, Shaymin & Rotom.

Pretty simple.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
    What can you expect from a perfectionist/grammar nazi?
    You mean you hounded on me... just because I made a typo? OH NOEZ END OF THE WORLD. I thought everyone and their cat knew that I suffer from them big time due to my slight dyslexia. Once upon a time it was something I laughed off but now i'm fucking fed up of hiding it. Take my mistakes or shove them. (:

*draws a line under it for good now* Firefox? That can wait till I leave the parents home. In 2011.

Holy wheel of Arceus Magicalshipping is not taken? Har, until now. Plus thanks to Bryony's train of thought I have a name for Sabrina x Leaf too.

@ Toraphi: I know sometimes you have restrictions on these sorts of things depending on the words in question... so what would be the verdict if anybody was to ever suggest Magickshipping/Magickalshipping? I'm not personally wanting them not used myself. Just curious.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I scrolled on the looong list and found that Freesiashipping is not taken.. I would like to use that for Shaymin x Mira please.

If you need a reason why, I believe it was posted in the Pokemon x Human shipping thread once... Although, I think it's because the Freesia is the name of a flower that is supposed to represent a childish nature or something...I don't remember. I'll edit this when I do.

EDIT:The Freesia is a flower that symbolizes childishness or immaturity. It fits for both Mira and Shaymin (mostly from the movie=P).
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 19th April 2009 at 9:42 AM.

@ Toraphi: I know sometimes you have restrictions on these sorts of things depending on the words in question... so what would be the verdict if anybody was to ever suggest Magickshipping/Magickalshipping? I'm not personally wanting them not used myself. Just curious.
    Anyway I twist it, based on you using Magical and Magic being taken, I think the only case to add the 'k' is in the case of the verb. ...Let your friend use 'magyk' instead.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Can I use Grepashipping for the pairing of Notched-Ear Pichu x Pikachu-Colored Pichu?

Reason: NE Pichu really likes Grepa berries. In the ending theme, they both seemed to like it since they were eating a pile of them 'till they collapsed.

-idea for ship name came from PokemonHero in the Pkmn x Pkmn shipping thread.

Aaron (elite) x Janine

"RaidStopsRoaches" Shipping please.

Edit: And another!
    DJ Mary x Tropius

"RingRingBananaPhone" Shipping
    Last edited by RWMVG1DC; 21st April 2009 at 3:24 AM.
    ~*~*~

greatest thread ever | my deviantArt | TRADING PAGE FC is 4785-5430-9575 for Y [/FONT]

SoothingSongShipper - Alice & Jigglypuff
    PsyforceShipper - Jigglypuff & Skitty

The first one is pretty obvious why - Oracion is soothing, and so is Jigglypuff's lullaby.
    The second one, though... It comes from Jigglypuff and his Merry Band of Idiots. The Psyforce is an important plot item in the most recent series, The Legend of Skitty. I'm surprised there isn't already a Jigglypuff x Skitty, though.

And I had more, but I forgot them.

Oh! I remember now.
    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    MisogiShipper - Silver & Michael
    Do you want clarification on which Silver? Or does it not matter? If it does, I primarily am thinking of game!Silver. But there isn't really that big a difference...
    Last edited by esm8m; 23rd April 2009 at 5:20 AM. Reason: Remembered something I wanted to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m
    Do you want clarification on which Silver? Or does it not matter? If it does, I primarily am thinking of game!Silver. But there isn't really that big a difference...
    For the benefit of the list and for just general ease and understanding all ships involving Silver's gameverse self refer to him as Kamon.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I didn't see this one the list, but is there a shipping for Green x Blue x Silver? I'm not sure what to call it either... Oh yes, this is manga based. >__<;;

Flockshipping: Paul's Gliscor x Ash's Gliscor (also applies to when the latter was a Gligar).
    Reason: They used to be in the same flock. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Paul's Gliscor became an ******* under its new Trainer.

Page 15 of 169 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast