Page 15 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

I scrolled on the looong list and found that Freesiashipping is not taken.. I would like to use that for Shaymin x Mira please.

If you need a reason why, I believe it was posted in the Pokemon x Human shipping thread once... Although, I think it's because the Freesia is the name of a flower that is supposed to represent a childish nature or something...I don't remember. I'll edit this when I do.

EDIT:The Freesia is a flower that symbolizes childishness or immaturity. It fits for both Mira and Shaymin (mostly from the movie=P).
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 19th April 2009 at 9:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    @ Toraphi: I know sometimes you have restrictions on these sorts of things depending on the words in question... so what would be the verdict if anybody was to ever suggest Magickshipping/Magickalshipping? I'm not personally wanting them not used myself. Just curious.
    Anyway I twist it, based on you using Magical and Magic being taken, I think the only case to add the 'k' is in the case of the verb. ...Let your friend use 'magyk' instead.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Can I use Grepashipping for the pairing of Notched-Ear Pichu x Pikachu-Colored Pichu?

Reason: NE Pichu really likes Grepa berries. In the ending theme, they both seemed to like it since they were eating a pile of them 'till they collapsed.

-idea for ship name came from PokemonHero in the Pkmn x Pkmn shipping thread.

Aaron (elite) x Janine

"RaidStopsRoaches" Shipping please.

Edit: And another!
    DJ Mary x Tropius

"RingRingBananaPhone" Shipping
    Last edited by RWMVG1DC; 21st April 2009 at 3:24 AM.
    ~*~*~

greatest thread ever | my deviantArt | TRADING PAGE FC is 4785-5430-9575 for Y [/FONT]

SoothingSongShipper - Alice & Jigglypuff
    PsyforceShipper - Jigglypuff & Skitty

The first one is pretty obvious why - Oracion is soothing, and so is Jigglypuff's lullaby.
    The second one, though... It comes from Jigglypuff and his Merry Band of Idiots. The Psyforce is an important plot item in the most recent series, The Legend of Skitty. I'm surprised there isn't already a Jigglypuff x Skitty, though.

And I had more, but I forgot them.

Oh! I remember now.
    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    MisogiShipper - Silver & Michael
    Do you want clarification on which Silver? Or does it not matter? If it does, I primarily am thinking of game!Silver. But there isn't really that big a difference...
    Last edited by esm8m; 23rd April 2009 at 5:20 AM. Reason: Remembered something I wanted to ask.

I didn't see this one the list, but is there a shipping for Green x Blue x Silver? I'm not sure what to call it either... Oh yes, this is manga based. >__<;;

Flockshipping: Paul's Gliscor x Ash's Gliscor (also applies to when the latter was a Gligar).
    Reason: They used to be in the same flock. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Paul's Gliscor became an ******* under its new Trainer.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

My sibling would like me to post a ship name we came up with.

Paintershipping - Smeargle x Aipom

Reason: Smeargle paints, and Aipom could copy it with its tail. Also, Aipom is equivalent to the painter's hand and Smeargle is the paint brush.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

New one, I am going to name it and I am going to make a thred for it.

Mitsumi and Jun (DPA) - HotandColdShipping

Reason: Jun and Mitusmi can be very cold, but they both are hot.
    Last edited by Mr. Joker; 6th May 2009 at 11:24 PM.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

... I know Lucas & Zoey isn't named, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a name. Travellershipping, because they bother travel Sinnoh? That's not very good... Help?
    [insert something funny and/or witty here]
    - [insert quotable person here]

I am honestly shocked that that pairing has been nameless for so long. o_O
    I think it's cuz everyone already assumed it had a name. One of those things where people assume it's already been sussed but when they think about it, it hasn't. Also the DP Adventure manga doesn't seem to go noticed much in Shipper's Comm from where I see things.

I really don't want to mess this up...

Gold & Soul- HeartSoulShipping

Silver (specifically game, if not obvious) & Soul- SoulSilverShipping

Dawn & Soul- GenIVGirlShipping

Leaf & Soul- RemakeShipping

That's all for now.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Because I've grown attached to the name and I've received no answer yet to their naming-

Lucas & Zoey- Travellershipping

Explanation? They both travel across Sinnoh(or at least, it's assumed Lucas does), and the extra "l", which is only used in non-American English, is because of Lucas' cool flat-hat, which is a popular hat in London.
    [insert something funny and/or witty here]
    - [insert quotable person here]

Is there a name for LeafxGary?
    I have claimed Oldrivalshipping - GreenxBlue!

Already Stockingsshipping.

Already SweetNaturedshipping.
    Curses. Well I searched on the first page so I guess someone just beat me to the punch and it wasn't mentioned (or something).

Is there a more recently-updated list? I'm assuming it's on Bulbagarden. I just don't like to make mistakes like I did then.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Been a yonk since I was ever in this forum...but anyways, I must return because I can.

So, what crazy ship-a-day am I wishing to plug forward?

MainframeShipping: Metagross x Porygon-Z.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Wattson / Tessen x Thorton / Nejiki
    -TechnicalShipping
    -GadgetShipping

I had this weird daydream that Wattson would treat Nejiki like a grandson, and would try to make him smile (he never does except in fanart). They both like machines, I figured. Hence the names.
    Last edited by Xashlei; 21st May 2009 at 8:51 AM.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

PainInTheButtShipping - Gyarados x Alakazam.

Explanation: They're both a pain in the butt to raise to their final forms.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xashlei View Post
    Wattson / Tessen x Thorton / Nejiki
    -TechnicalShipping
    -GadgetShipping

I had this weird daydream that Wattson would treat Nejiki like a grandson, and would try to make him smile (he never does except in fanart). They both like machines, I figured. Hence the names.
    Well, both are free, so whichever one you feel works better, we can make.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Curses. Well I searched on the first page so I guess someone just beat me to the punch and it wasn't mentioned (or something).

Is there a more recently-updated list? I'm assuming it's on Bulbagarden. I just don't like to make mistakes like I did then.
    The first page hasn't been updated in months. The list website itself is in the process of being updated (as in, it's a fourth of the way there), and those 'ships were in after I made a cut-off line and will be in for the next...forever-taking update.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple~Hoppip View Post
    Is there a name for LeafxGary?
    Closest thing is Midorishipping, Green/Leaf. Otherwise, nope. unnamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    New one, I am going to name it and I am going to make a thred for it.

Mitsumi and Jun (DPA) - HotandColdShipping
    I am honestly shocked that that pairing has been nameless for so long. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl View Post
    I think it's cuz everyone already assumed it had a name. One of those things where people assume it's already been sussed but when they think about it, it hasn't. Also the DP Adventure manga doesn't seem to go noticed much in Shipper's Comm from where I see things.
    I mentioned this elsewhere, since I thought someone else was involved, but HotandCold is going to need to be renamed. Under a standard of precedence, I cannot allow a 'ship that is basically the same as another, barring different languages.

Hot'n'Cold already exists. I had to deny the use of RockandRoll for someone else because we already have Rock'n'Roll.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 21st May 2009 at 8:47 PM.
    Get it right.

Hi, I waswondering whther the name a submitted a page back would work/was accepted?

I submited Paintershipping for Smeargle and Aipom.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Well... using ctrl + F, I couldn't seem to find the ship Charizard/Dragonite? Forgive me if I missed it, I did do the search three times to be sure. :/

Dedicated Altoshipper <3

Palletshipping owns. Admit it. You know you want to.
    Altoshipping video - Bruised
    Altoshipping fanfiction - Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Well, both are free, so whichever one you feel works better, we can make.
    Gadgetshipping it is, then. I'll be back to name some other Frontier-related ships later, probably.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    Hi, I waswondering whther the name a submitted a page back would work/was accepted?

I submited Paintershipping for Smeargle and Aipom.
    The rule-of-thumb usually is if we don't say anything, you're good to go. That's been collected and put on the website update already.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLatias View Post
    Well... using ctrl + F, I couldn't seem to find the ship Charizard/Dragonite? Forgive me if I missed it, I did do the search three times to be sure. :/
    One more couldn't hurt. Did the check myself and nope, there is no known name for Charizard/Dragonite. ...Which is kinna strange, since you'd think they would have. o.o
    Get it right.

Oh, ok, thanks! I'll remember next time.

Page 15 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast