Page 153 of 169 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 4213

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

  1. #3801
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    It's actually easier on me if you only submit them in one place, and I swear that I will get them on Serebii, even if I don't do it right away!

    On that note, the list has updated. Please let me know if you see any problems on the main list! Thank you!
    Oh, thank you ^-^

    Edit: everyone died? i'm with new shipping names

    OldEgoShipping – Drew X May X Dawn X Ursula
    AquaticJewelShipping – Dawn X Latios
    AquaticFashionShipping – Manaphy X Serena
    HoennDragonShipping – Iris X Latias
    LittleRivalShipping – Gary X Bonnie
    HoneyOrangeShipping – Clemont X CalemX Bonnie
    EasyLevelQuizShipping – Calem X Bonnie
    LostNumberShipping – Missingno & Unown
    ZShipping – RayquazaX ZygardeX Xerneas X Yveltal
    NostalgicPhoneShipping – CalemXJoey
    NostalgicFashionShipping – SerenaXJoey
    WildLoversShipping – Ash X Misty X May X Iris
    CalmLoversShipping – Ash X Dawn X Serena X Bonnie
    StolenWorldShipping – Ash X Misty X May X Serena
    StrawberryCakeShipping – Ash X Iris X Serena
    SuchAKidShipping – Ash X Misty X Dawn X Iris
    WaiterShipping – Ash X Cilan X Dawn
    IrisLoversShipping – Ash X Cilan X Georgia X Iris X Trip
    GirlsConflictShipping – Ash X Korrina X Serena
    Last edited by BubChan; 7th June 2014 at 5:39 PM.
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  2. #3802
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    25

    Default

    For the new Hoenn Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby remakes, I wanted to give these two a ship name:
    https://24.media.tumblr.com/436e13fb...1ttzo2_500.jpg

    Since the manga adaptation and previous gen name is "Franticshipping" how about "Sigmashipping" this time?
    Proud Snowribbonshipper, Amourshipper, and Laserbladeshipper

  3. #3803
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    For the new Hoenn Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby remakes, I wanted to give these two a ship name:
    https://24.media.tumblr.com/436e13fb...1ttzo2_500.jpg

    Since the manga adaptation and previous gen name is "Franticshipping" how about "Sigmashipping" this time?
    do you mean brendan and may, they already had name its RuSaShipping - whether if they are ORAS or gba characters as long their names are the same, we would probably stick with the old shipping name unless their names were announced that they had a different name.

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Oh, thank you ^-^

    Edit: everyone died? i'm with new shipping names

    OldEgoShipping – Drew X May X Dawn X Ursula
    AquaticJewelShipping – Dawn X Latios
    AquaticFashionShipping – Manaphy X Serena
    HoennDragonShipping – Iris X Latias
    LittleRivalShipping – Gary X Bonnie
    HoneyOrangeShipping – Clemont X CalemX Bonnie
    EasyLevelQuizShipping – Calem X Bonnie
    LostNumberShipping – Missingno & Unown
    ZShipping – RayquazaX ZygardeX Xerneas X Yveltal
    NostalgicPhoneShipping – CalemXJoey
    NostalgicFashionShipping – SerenaXJoey
    WildLoversShipping – Ash X Misty X May X Iris
    CalmLoversShipping – Ash X Dawn X Serena X Bonnie
    StolenWorldShipping – Ash X Misty X May X Serena
    StrawberryCakeShipping – Ash X Iris X Serena
    SuchAKidShipping – Ash X Misty X Dawn X Iris
    WaiterShipping – Ash X Cilan X Dawn
    IrisLoversShipping – Ash X Cilan X Georgia X Iris X Trip
    GirlsConflictShipping – Ash X Korrina X Serena
    nah I believed some submit the shipping names directly to tumblr because that is where he/she is more active. ( count me in for that)

    Ash, Serena & Korrina is already DiscoveringMegaEvolutionShipping. ( name submitted somewhere end of May or start of June)

    WaiterShipping is already Diamond & Ruby

    while the others I believed are free.
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 8th June 2014 at 10:37 AM.

  4. #3804
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    nah I believed some submit the shipping names directly to tumblr because that is where he/she is more active. ( count me in for that)

    Ash, Serena & Korrina is already DiscoveringMegaEvolutionShipping. ( name submitted somewhere end of May or start of June)

    WaiterShipping is already Diamond & Ruby

    while the others I believed are free.
    Ok, can i use CreamyCappuccinoShipping for Ash X Cilan X Dawn?
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  5. #3805
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    25

    Default

    So if they have different names in the remake we can go with Sigmashipping?
    Proud Snowribbonshipper, Amourshipper, and Laserbladeshipper

  6. #3806
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    So if they have different names in the remake we can go with Sigmashipping?
    SigmaShipping is free, but i think that you shouldn't name a Brendan and May Shipping for ORAS, because is already HoennShipping
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  7. #3807
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Keeping Warm
    Posts
    301

    Default

    I don't think Matt x May has been named yet, unless I skipped over it.

    OceanBlueshipping- Aqua Admin Matt x May

    Why yes, this may have to do with Matt's way improved design.

  8. #3808
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmilotic View Post
    I don't think Matt x May has been named yet, unless I skipped over it.

    OceanBlueshipping- Aqua Admin Matt x May

    Why yes, this may have to do with Matt's way improved design.
    i don't know about the tumblr
    but i think is free
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  9. #3809
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Ok, can i use CreamyCappuccinoShipping for Ash X Cilan X Dawn?
    of course that name is absolutely free

  10. #3810
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    There is a name for Brendan X Shauna?
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  11. #3811
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    There is a name for Brendan X Shauna?
    i believe that is free since that is an odd pairing.

  12. #3812
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    112

    Default


    I really need help with a shipping name for Drew & Bianca. I have absolutely no ideas.

  13. #3813
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    I really need help with a shipping name for Drew & Bianca. I have absolutely no ideas.
    had nothing to suggest either since that is another set of odd pairing imo.

  14. #3814
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    I really need help with a shipping name for Drew & Bianca. I have absolutely no ideas.
    FarawayRoseShipping is my suggestion, did you like it?
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  15. #3815
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    FarawayRoseShipping is my suggestion, did you like it?

    Thanks! Anna likes. I'll use that, because I can't come up with anything better.
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

    Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

    Planned ORAS Team:

  16. #3816
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Thanks! Anna likes. I'll use that, because I can't come up with anything better.
    No problem, i know how you feel ^^ it's hard to find a crackshipping name

    new shippings, i was bored today xD

    GosseShipping – Ash X Iris X Bonnie
    ExoticShipping – Drew X Dawn X Serena X Misty
    FancyPlantShipping – Drew X Dawn X Serena
    NeverForgetShipping – Ash X May X Gary X Misty
    MadNerdyShipping – Brock & Clemont
    NostalgicSistersShipping – Blue (Girl) X Leaf X Serena
    OtomeDreamShipping – Gary X Drew X Rosa
    YoungCutenessShipping – Togepi X Fennekin
    TeenMagicShipping – Togetic X Braixen
    OldFriendshipShipping – Togekiss X Delphox
    SecretPokéShipping – Ash X Misty X Froakie (Ash’s) X Togetic (Misty’s)
    HeadcanonShipping – Misty X Togekiss
    ChilliShipping – Red & Y
    EgoPokévanceShipping – Gary X May X Misty
    FancyDestinyShipping – Serena & Y
    SereneRiverShipping – Calem X Misty
    GrapeJuiceShipping – Ash X Anabel X Serena
    WishfulTeamShipping - Ash X Brock X Hilda
    PersonalThoughtShipping – Ash X Hilda X Iris
    MyFirstKissShipping - Ash X Latias X Melody
    PokédexConfusionShipping – Ash X Iris X Axew
    RoyalAmourShipping – Ashley (Unova) X Serena
    FarawayCrushShipping – Ash X Serena X Drew
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  17. #3817
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    2,596

    Default

    Is there a name for Ash x Valerie

    Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

  18. #3818
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    No problem, i know how you feel ^^ it's hard to find a crackshipping name

    new shippings, i was bored today xD

    GosseShipping – Ash X Iris X Bonnie
    ExoticShipping – Drew X Dawn X Serena X Misty
    FancyPlantShipping – Drew X Dawn X Serena
    NeverForgetShipping – Ash X May X Gary X Misty
    MadNerdyShipping – Brock & Clemont
    NostalgicSistersShipping – Blue (Girl) X Leaf X Serena
    OtomeDreamShipping – Gary X Drew X Rosa
    YoungCutenessShipping – Togepi X Fennekin
    TeenMagicShipping – Togetic X Braixen
    OldFriendshipShipping – Togekiss X Delphox
    SecretPokéShipping – Ash X Misty X Froakie (Ash’s) X Togetic (Misty’s)
    HeadcanonShipping – Misty X Togekiss
    ChilliShipping – Red & Y
    EgoPokévanceShipping – Gary X May X Misty
    FancyDestinyShipping – Serena & Y
    SereneRiverShipping – Calem X Misty
    GrapeJuiceShipping – Ash X Anabel X Serena
    WishfulTeamShipping - Ash X Brock X Hilda
    PersonalThoughtShipping – Ash X Hilda X Iris
    MyFirstKissShipping - Ash X Latias X Melody
    PokédexConfusionShipping – Ash X Iris X Axew
    RoyalAmourShipping – Ashley (Unova) X Serena
    FarawayCrushShipping – Ash X Serena X Drew
    I believe all look free

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark/Legendary Master View Post
    Is there a name for Ash x Valerie
    yup its KunoeShipping, Ash & Olympia already also had a name - HyakkokuShipping
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 11th June 2014 at 9:11 AM.

  19. #3819
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Is there a name for Ash X Siebold?
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  20. #3820
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    25

    Default

    What I meant was if the new characters aren't May and Brendon then lets try Sigmashipping, cause they'll be different characters but looks similar to older characters. Kinda like Visorshipping(Nate and Rosa) and Chessshipping(Hilbert and Hilda). Also Hoennshipping is the game version of Franticshipping. If the two new players aren't May and Brenden then Hoennshipping would be like Chessshipping, while Sigmashipping would be like Visorshipping. See what I mean?
    Proud Snowribbonshipper, Amourshipper, and Laserbladeshipper

  21. #3821
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    What I meant was if the new characters aren't May and Brendon then lets try Sigmashipping, cause they'll be different characters but looks similar to older characters. Kinda like Visorshipping(Nate and Rosa) and Chessshipping(Hilbert and Hilda). Also Hoennshipping is the game version of Franticshipping. If the two new players aren't May and Brenden then Hoennshipping would be like Chessshipping, while Sigmashipping would be like Visorshipping. See what I mean?
    but it was i think confirmed that the players are may and brendan, well that is if their names are different then we can go with your suggested shipping name

  22. #3822
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    457

    Default

    AquaTrainerShipping – Ash X Siebold
    FarawayRivalsShipping – Brendan X Shauna

    More two ships
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  23. #3823
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Is there a name for Ash X N?

  24. #3824
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    112

    Default

    What about Ash's Snivy & Tepig/Pignite? I just saw Evolution by Fire today, and I started to ship it because Snivy was willing to help Tepig/Pignite. (I don't know what to call him since he was both Tepig and Pignite in the episode)
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

    Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

    Planned ORAS Team:

  25. #3825
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Is there a name for Ash X N?
    Yes there is - the name is UnkNownShipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    What about Ash's Snivy & Tepig/Pignite? I just saw Evolution by Fire today, and I started to ship it because Snivy was willing to help Tepig/Pignite. (I don't know what to call him since he was both Tepig and Pignite in the episode)
    if you are only referring to ash's snivy and tepig then its ScissorsBeatsPaperShipping but when you refer to Ash's Snivy, Pignite & Tepig then its unnamed.
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 20th June 2014 at 6:28 AM.

Page 153 of 169 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •