Page 155 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4158

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

  1. #3851
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    most of them look free prior to

    Misty & Korrina is already EtoileFilanteShipping

    Misty & Shauna is already CascaisShipping

    ContestIdolShipping is obviously taken for Fantina & Marina (Johto)
    I totally forgot to search for this name, I think that Misty & Korrina/Shauna isn't in the list, i'll wait for the next uptate
    So Curtis & May can be RomanticIdolShipping?

    So, i have one new shipping

    RoyalCappuccinoShipping - Barry & Serena
    i think it's free, isn't in the list
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  2. #3852
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I totally forgot to search for this name, I think that Misty & Korrina/Shauna isn't in the list, i'll wait for the next uptate
    So Curtis & May can be RomanticIdolShipping?

    So, i have one new shipping

    RoyalCappuccinoShipping - Barry & Serena
    i think it's free, isn't in the list
    yes it can be, barry & serena is definitely free

    that is the problem right now, the list hasn't been updated since i think there were a lot of submissions made somewhere last month so approximately it might take more than weeks before it get updated

    since the May updates takes a week to get process , with the June one I think it will double the one in May so maybe at least 3 -4 weeks.

    update from the one in charge: he/she said approximate needed 3 to 4 days then the update will be completed, let's all just be patient

    Forgot these:
    BerryliciousShipping - Misty & Yancy
    FortificationShipping - Georgia & Millefeui
    SweetDistanceShipping - May & Millefeui

    and the others will be posted after the one in charge has do so.
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 3rd July 2014 at 9:39 AM.

  3. #3853
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    yes it can be, barry & serena is definitely free

    that is the problem right now, the list hasn't been updated since i think there were a lot of submissions made somewhere last month so approximately it might take more than weeks before it get updated

    since the May updates takes a week to get process , with the June one I think it will double the one in May so maybe at least 3 -4 weeks.

    update from the one in charge: he/she said approximate needed 3 to 4 days then the update will be completed, let's all just be patient

    Forgot these:
    BerryliciousShipping - Misty & Yancy
    FortificationShipping - Georgia & Millefeui
    SweetDistanceShipping - May & Millefeui

    and the others will be posted after the one in charge has do so.
    So, next week the update should be completed, right? so i think is better to wait for it
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  4. #3854
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    So, next week the update should be completed, right? so i think is better to wait for it
    he/she said she got a cold which literally blows her chance of finishing what he/she needs to do - approximately it will be somewhere at the end of this week or probably next week where we will see the updated list

  5. #3855
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Does Ash/Diancie have a name yet?

    Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

  6. #3856
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark/Legendary Master View Post
    Does Ash/Diancie have a name yet?
    Yes it's HeroicJewelShipping
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

  7. #3857
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Is there any name for the HildaxCheren shipping?

  8. #3858
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson_14 View Post
    Is there any name for the HildaxCheren shipping?
    pretty sure there is and yeah there is really name - CheckmateShipping to be precise
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

  9. #3859
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    pretty sure there is and yeah there is really name - CheckmateShipping to be precise

  10. #3860
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    it's been a while heres a few submissions all the same

    ADogWithABoneShipping- Herdier & Thick Club
    ExtremeFreshShipping- Sho & Mint
    EndOfTheLineShipping- Ingo & Dusknoir
    OneCardShortShipping- Cameron(anime) & Mark
    OnTheRopesShipping- Trip & Hitmonchan
    NoSpingChickenShipping- Ramos, Blaziken & Hitmonlee
    SoldAPupShipping- James, Magikarp Salesman & Lilipup
    Last edited by Luthor; 5th July 2014 at 12:00 PM.

  11. #3861
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    it's been a while heres a few submissions all the same

    ADogWithABoneShipping- Herdier & Thick Club
    ExtremeFreshShipping- Sho & Mint
    EndOfTheLineShipping- Ingo & Dusknoir
    OneCardShortShipping- Cameron(anime) & Mark
    OnTheRopesShipping- Trip & Hitmonchan
    NoSpingChickenShipping- Ramos, Blaziken & Hitmonlee
    SoldAPupShipping- James, Magikarp Salesman & Lilipup
    i believed all are free but it might take a while before it gets added on the next update,
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

  12. #3862
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    450

    Default

    New shippings:

    EgocentricCrushShipping – Drew, May & Trip
    FrenchFoodShipping – Burgundy, Drew & May
    FrenchDreamShipping – Drew, May, Misty & Serena
    PortugueseRoseShipping – Jessie & Rosa
    SexyUnovaModelShipping – Jessie & Trip
    SexyUnovaGuyShipping – James & Trip
    AlmostRedShipping – Ashley (Kanto) & Jessie
    AlmostCharlieBoyShipping – Ashley (Unova) & Jessie
    LittleRapunzelShipping – Ashley (Kanto) & James
    AlmostNaiveShipping – Ashley (Unova) & James
    OrangeJuiceShipping – Misty, Togepi (Misty's) & Tracey
    OrangeIceCreamShipping - Misty, Togetic (Misty's) & Tracey
    IceColdLemonadeShipping – Glaceon (May’s) & Piplup (Dawn’s)
    BurningEggShipping – Lyra & Quilava (Dawn’s)
    BallroomDancingShipping - Grimsley & May
    BlackTeaShipping - Dawn & Grimsley
    DarkPearlShipping - Grimsley & Serena
    LoliMaidShipping - Grimsley & Lyra
    FreshHerbTeaShipping - Grimsley & Kris
    WonderlandCastleShipping - Caitlin & Serena
    UnderWaterNightmareShipping - Misty & Shauntal
    RomanticBookShipping - May & Shauntal
    DrabbleShipping - Dawn & Shauntal
    KomodoDragonShipping - Iris & Shauntal
    LibraryRulesShipping - Serena & Shauntal
    ChamomileTeaShipping - Leaf & Shauntal
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  13. #3863
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    New shippings:

    EgocentricCrushShipping – Drew, May & Trip
    FrenchFoodShipping – Burgundy, Drew & May
    FrenchDreamShipping – Drew, May, Misty & Serena
    PortugueseRoseShipping – Jessie & Rosa
    SexyUnovaModelShipping – Jessie & Trip
    SexyUnovaGuyShipping – James & Trip
    AlmostRedShipping – Ashley (Kanto) & Jessie
    AlmostCharlieBoyShipping – Ashley (Unova) & Jessie
    LittleRapunzelShipping – Ashley (Kanto) & James
    AlmostNaiveShipping – Ashley (Unova) & James
    OrangeJuiceShipping – Misty, Togepi (Misty's) & Tracey
    OrangeIceCreamShipping - Misty, Togetic (Misty's) & Tracey
    IceColdLemonadeShipping – Glaceon (May’s) & Piplup (Dawn’s)
    BurningEggShipping – Lyra & Quilava (Dawn’s)
    BallroomDancingShipping - Grimsley & May
    BlackTeaShipping - Dawn & Grimsley
    DarkPearlShipping - Grimsley & Serena
    LoliMaidShipping - Grimsley & Lyra
    FreshHerbTeaShipping - Grimsley & Kris
    WonderlandCastleShipping - Caitlin & Serena
    UnderWaterNightmareShipping - Misty & Shauntal
    RomanticBookShipping - May & Shauntal
    DrabbleShipping - Dawn & Shauntal
    KomodoDragonShipping - Iris & Shauntal
    LibraryRulesShipping - Serena & Shauntal
    ChamomileTeaShipping - Leaf & Shauntal
    prior to these two, most of them look free

    Serena & Grimsley - WynyardShipping
    Serena & Caitlin - HoneyCaramelShipping

    both these two will be added on the July update

    Iris & Shauntal is BlackIrisShipping
    ChamomileTeaShipping is taken for Cilan & Rosa
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 6th July 2014 at 3:56 AM.
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

  14. #3864
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    ChamomileTeaShipping is taken for Cilan & Rosa
    RedTeaShipping
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  15. #3865
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    RedTeaShipping
    you can use that name for leaf & shauntal if you like, that name is free
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

  16. #3866
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    450

    Default

    New Shippings:

    Premier's dub name is Penelope

    HauntedLeafShipping - Banette & Grovyle
    WatermelonJuiceShipping - Misty & Penelope
    StrawberryDonutShipping - May & Penelope
    FashionClothingShipping - Dawn & Penelope
    SweetGrapeShipping - Iris & Penelope
    OhPenelopeShipping - Cilan & Penelope
    WhereAreYouNowShipping - Clemont & Penelope
    LittlePikaShipping - Ash & Pichu
    CookingRageShipping - Ash, May & Millefeui
    BarbieGirlsShipping - Ash, Dawn & Penelope
    PollyPocketGirlsShipping - Ash, May & Penelope
    TheFirstJealousGirlShipping - Ash, Misty & Penelope
    ImCoolerThanYouShipping - Ash, Iris & Penelope
    MixedFruitsShipping - Ash, Iris & Millefeui
    TheNextMasterChefShipping - Dawn, May, Millefeui & Serena
    CookingBossShipping - Ash, Dawn & Millefeui
    ItalianFoodShipping - Ash, Millefeui & Misty
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  17. #3867
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Does Ash, May, Dawn, and Serena have a name? Advance, Pearl, and Amour are my 3 favorite Ash ships at the moment. (I do like Negai and Poke also)
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

    Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

    Planned ORAS Team:

  18. #3868
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Does Ash, May, Dawn, and Serena have a name? Advance, Pearl, and Amour are my 3 favorite Ash ships at the moment. (I do like Negai and Poke also)
    I believe it's free, did you want to name it?
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  19. #3869
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    New Shippings:
    WhereAreYouNowShipping - Clemont & Penelope
    already ElectriqueAcademieShipping

    lol how many shipping names do you still want to submit, just make sure that when I try to submit a pair hopefully it doesn't conflict mine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Does Ash, May, Dawn, and Serena have a name? Advance, Pearl, and Amour are my 3 favorite Ash ships at the moment. (I do like Negai and Poke also)
    unless BubChan already named it, then i believed its also free because he'she is the one who usually names a shipping pair with more than 3 characters

    the list has been updated for those who were curious, and that means its submission time

    i stamp the date when it was submitted here so that the one in charge won't have a hard time looking those where i try to submit separately.

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:

    there might be more but these shall do for now - bubchan don't worry about duplicate i'll remind you and tell you also if it does in case conflict with mine
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 17th July 2014 at 4:35 PM.
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

  20. #3870
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Unova League
    Posts
    228

    Default

        Spoiler:- Recently Revealed OR/AS Character:

    Too soon?

  21. #3871
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmilotic View Post
        Spoiler:- Recently Revealed OR/AS Character:

    Too soon?
    oh are these new characters? i haven't heard of aarune
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

  22. #3872
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Unova League
    Posts
    228

    Default

    He's related to the Secret Bases this time around. There's more info on the front page. They also have official art and stuff on the Japanese page for OR/AS, but not the American one, oddly enough (though they still mention him in the news about the Secret Bases).

  23. #3873
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmilotic View Post
    He's related to the Secret Bases this time around. There's more info on the front page. They also have official art and stuff on the Japanese page for OR/AS, but not the American one, oddly enough (though they still mention him in the news about the Secret Bases).
    ah i see thanks for clarifying the details, obviously the pairing look free so you're good to go!
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

  24. #3874
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Got a suggestion for your list:
    ElectricTwig Shipping: Shinx (Female) and Turtwig (Male)?

  25. #3875
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SentimentalRotom View Post
    Got a suggestion for your list:
    ElectricTwig Shipping: Shinx (Female) and Turtwig (Male)?
    its free so you are good to go though i think the one in charge would put this as shinx & turtwig, he/she won't care about the genders iirc

    so i was told to divide my submissions when submitting too many pairs, here you go

        Spoiler:- list of compiled shipping names that are 100 percent unnnamed:

    Nami is actually the cotd character in XY 36
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 17th July 2014 at 4:35 PM.
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

    TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

    Why don't you blame others before blaming me

Page 155 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •