Page 158 of 189 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4718

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?"

FreeFallShipping for Elesa/Winona. I...don't have a concrete reason why I'd call it that; I just like the name. :P

.: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    FreeFallShipping for Elesa/Winona. I...don't have a concrete reason why I'd call it that; I just like the name. :P
    i believe the pair is free, unless someone submitted an earlier name on tumblr or bulbagarden - have yet to confirm that, but for now i think its good to go
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Spoiler:- OR/AS Spoilers?:

Please correct me if these were already named and I missed them.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmilotic View Post
        Spoiler:- OR/AS Spoilers?:

Please correct me if these were already named and I missed them.
    nope the pairing is free, while you're right AsterShipping has been taken few years ago so your shipping could have been Asteridia instead

and you don't need to explain if you want to name the ship but its good explaining it cause i find some of us tend to be really curious with shipping names

also is that zinnia lady 's japanese name is higana, really not sure where that characteer came from -_-
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    nope the pairing is free, while you're right AsterShipping has been taken few years ago so your shipping could have been Asteridia instead

and you don't need to explain if you want to name the ship but its good explaining it cause i find some of us tend to be really curious with shipping names

also is that zinnia lady 's japanese name is higana, really not sure where that characteer came from -_-
    Yes, that's who Zinnia is.

And Asteridiashipping is fine. I just didn't see Aster on the shipping list for some reason.

Yes, that's who Zinnia is.

And Asteridiashipping is fine. I just didn't see Aster on the shipping list for some reason.
    yup that name is free, aster is already used for brigette & fantina if u want to know

They're the same

Alright then how about Fabulousbaseshipping for Aarune x Serena, is Lisia x Serena a thing yet?

Along with other ships like:

Matt x Shelly

Tabitha x Courtney

Shelly x Courtney

Matt x Tabitha
    Last edited by Tomiko; 15th November 2014 at 4:03 PM.
    Proud Snowribbonshipper, Amourshipper, and Laserbladeshipper

^ The admin shippings you listed are as follows:

Matt/Shelly - AquadminShipping
    Tabitha/Courtney - MagmadminShipping
    Shelly/Courtney - AlphaFemaleShipping
    Matt/Tabitha - GaslightShipping

Don't know about Aarune/Serena, but Lisia/Serena is DreamgirlShipping (or GlamourFluffShipping...the two name thing still has to be corrected on the list. haha)

^ The admin shippings you listed are as follows:

Matt/Shelly - AquadminShipping
    Tabitha/Courtney - MagmadminShipping
    Shelly/Courtney - AlphaFemaleShipping
    Matt/Tabitha - GaslightShipping

Don't know about Aarune/Serena, but Lisia/Serena is DreamgirlShipping (or GlamourFluffShipping...the two name thing still has to be corrected on the list. haha)
    i believe it has a name submitted just recently, though i'm too tired to scan the tumblr and bulbagraden section - somebody do it in my place instead

as for lisia/serena its got to be dreamgirlshipping - glamourfluff was the newer submission while dreamgirl has been submitted days before the new one enter

and have yet it to confirm with esm8m, also it seems that she probably won't be updating until come december i think

They're the same

Ahh, that's disappointing. Okay, then how about we get some Zinnia ship names in here?

Zinnia x May: Deltasapphireshipping
    Zinnia x Brendan: Deltarubyshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Ahh, that's disappointing. Okay, then how about we get some Zinnia ship names in here?

Zinnia x May: Deltasapphireshipping
    Zinnia x Brendan: Deltarubyshipping
    someone seems to get you ahead with the pairing

brendan x zinnia - meteoriticshipping
    may x zinnia - asteridiashipping

although there were also two submissions regarding these pairs on the same date so this one will be hard to determine the real pairing names

the ones in tumblr

OmegaTruth - Brendan x Zinnia, AlphaIdeals - May x Zinnia

so now we have double confusion -_-

They're the same

Goodness, that is a lot of confusion, hmm....

Alright how about a name for Steven x Zinnia: Whisperstoneshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Goodness, that is a lot of confusion, hmm....

Alright how about a name for Steven x Zinnia: Whisperstoneshipping
    that pair looks free so you are good to go for now, have yet to know the tumblr results

no choice it looks like the pairing might be settled on a poll basis if something like this happens, i will have to know what esm8m think about this one

They're the same

that pair looks free so you are good to go for now, have yet to know the tumblr results

no choice it looks like the pairing might be settled on a poll basis if something like this happens, i will have to know what esm8m think about this one
    If it's too much of a hassle, I don't mind surrendering my names. The Tumblr ones are fine and suit both characters in each ship (though I admit bias to Asteridiashipping).

If it's too much of a hassle, I don't mind surrendering my names. The Tumblr ones are fine and suit both characters in each ship (though I admit bias to Asteridiashipping).
    but since you already submitted the name, it is now considered accepted

and look we got another submission regarding may/zinnia, brendan x zinnia in tumblr - sorry but those can't be accepted

wow these pair looks really trending - four different names submitted for these two pairs

They're the same

but since you already submitted the name, it is now considered accepted

and look we got another submission regarding may/zinnia, brendan x zinnia in tumblr - sorry but those can't be accepted

wow these pair looks really trending - four different names submitted for these two pairs
    Okay, got it. I didn't know how it worked.

And Zinnia seems pretty popular already! I can't blame people. She looks pretty cool and I'm pretty hyped to see what her role is.

I can't help but ask how many Emma ships are there? It seems like there's not that many, and once she'd been paired with the people she interacted most, giving her ship names with others just died out.
    Much love for Clemont and Lisia! Much love for Kalos and X and Y!

I love all protags/player characters equally. They are each their own unique individual character to me.

Ships I sail:
    ElectricDetectiveShipping|KalosShipping|RoiNoirShi pping|ChessShipping|AgencyShipping|DiodeShipping|& many more

FanFiction.Net - Angel-chan Desu|Tumblr - lovemyyuri

Quote Originally Posted by Fufuyurifan View Post
    I can't help but ask how many Emma ships are there? It seems like there's not that many, and once she'd been paired with the people she interacted most, giving her ship names with others just died out.
    just check never ending romance tumblr, apparently there are 34 ships named with emma - not counting the current ones so i really can't be sure with the total

They're the same

SparkFireShipping (Volkner/Malva) - pretty self-explanatory.
    SecrecyShipping (Grimsley/Liepard) - Since Dark-type Pokemon and the notable Dark-type trainers are somewhat mysterious/look like they have a hidden agenda, I thought this made sense.
    ElectricMotorShipping (Volkner/Electivire) - Derived from Electivire's "Motor Drive" ability and the fact that it is an Electric-type Pokemon.

SparkFireShipping (Volkner/Malva) - pretty self-explanatory.
    SecrecyShipping (Grimsley/Liepard) - Since Dark-type Pokemon and the notable Dark-type trainers are somewhat mysterious/look like they have a hidden agenda, I thought this made sense.
    ElectricMotorShipping (Volkner/Electivire) - Derived from Electivire's "Motor Drive" ability and the fact that it is an Electric-type Pokemon.
    i believe all of them look free, though i really have no idea when the next list gets updated

They're the same

Does anyone know if there is a name for any versions of Riley/May? (game or anime?) I haven't seen one.

Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    Y IGN: Jin | OR IGN: Haruka
    Friend Safari (Bug): Venomoth, Butterfree, and Masquerain

I have claimed Venomoth!

Quote Originally Posted by Archsage View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a name for any versions of Riley/May? (game or anime?) I haven't seen one.
    There is the one: SenseShipping.

NightSlayerShipping-Tobias (from Sinnoh League) x Penelope/Premier (Kalos COTD)

Signature Credit: The Comet
    A Noble and Just Cause
    No I Am Not Sanity Check...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark/Legendary Master View Post
    NightSlayerShipping-Tobias (from Sinnoh League) x Penelope/Premier (Kalos COTD)
    looks good so far though i'm not sure when the next update is happening - it doesn't seem to be occuring now -_-

They're the same

BoneIdleShipping- Cubone & Slakoth
    HeartBeatsLikeADrumShipping- Nicky(unova) & Luvdisc
    WarriorsOfForeverShipping- Az, Lt Surge, Mecha Cop & Wikstrom

Page 158 of 189 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast