Page 159 of 191 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4768

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?"

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    BoneIdleShipping- Cubone & Slakoth
    HeartBeatsLikeADrumShipping- Nicky(unova) & Luvdisc
    WarriorsOfForeverShipping- Az, Lt Surge, Mecha Cop & Wikstrom
    you're good pal, now i'm really wondering when does the next update take place

maybe next year ehehe
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

PikaPowershipping: Ash's PikachuxThe female Pikachu in 'Pikachu's Goodbye'

...I was bored.

DevonShipping (Steven Stone/Shelly) - Isn't named to my knowledge...
        Spoiler:- ORAS:

.: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    DevonShipping (Steven Stone/Shelly) - Isn't named to my knowledge...
        Spoiler:- ORAS:
    well ok yeah it seems that the pairing and the name is free, the problem here is some if us keep submitting names but what if it turns out there won't be new updates about the shipping list =(
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same

^ Well, naming it now for dibs. lol

And what do you mean? Do you mean the listkeeper isn't updating at all anymore? O.O I just assumed she's(?) just busy with real life at the moment... Have they said anything to you about it? Sorry if this becomes conversational.

^ Well, naming it now for dibs. lol

And what do you mean? Do you mean the listkeeper isn't updating at all anymore? O.O I just assumed she's(?) just busy with real life at the moment... Have they said anything to you about it? Sorry if this becomes conversational.
    yeah that's i want to say. i'm even not sure where she is now - no update even in the tumblr site so i couldn't find her whereabouts

They're the same

Oh wow. I hope she's just busy...

Oh wow. I hope she's just busy...
    hopefully , i submitted a lot of names but i'm not even sure if she will get tp update it - it seems it doesn't seem to happen

hopefully i'll get something from her in the next few weeks, if not i'm not sure what to expect then -_-

They're the same

We'll just wait. It's supposed to be really busy nearing the end of the year for most people. Haha.

CrystalMelodyshipping- Isaac x Kate
    OldGuardshipping- Hastings x Erma
    WaterLogshipping- Bidoof x Squirtle
    SlowBurnshipping- Bidoof x Vulpix
    GlidingDanceshipping- Lilligant x Seismitoad
    RedBarnshipping- Emboar x Stoutland
    StrongGraceshipping- Terrakion x Virizon

Also, a question- I noticed some ships had a name when specific Pokémon owned by specific trainers are involved, but not just for the species themselves. For instance, Ash's Squirtle x Ash's Turtwig is named, but not Squirtle x Turtwig in general. Would that require a new name, or would the ship between Ash's Squirtle and Turtwig cover that too?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Tactician View Post
    CrystalMelodyshipping- Isaac x Kate
    OldGuardshipping- Hastings x Erma
    WaterLogshipping- Bidoof x Squirtle
    SlowBurnshipping- Bidoof x Vulpix
    GlidingDanceshipping- Lilligant x Seismitoad
    RedBarnshipping- Emboar x Stoutland
    StrongGraceshipping- Terrakion x Virizon

Also, a question- I noticed some ships had a name when specific Pokémon owned by specific trainers are involved, but not just for the species themselves. For instance, Ash's Squirtle x Ash's Turtwig is named, but not Squirtle x Turtwig in general. Would that require a new name, or would the ship between Ash's Squirtle and Turtwig cover that too?
    first of all crossover shippings are no longer accepted, we'll have a new thread for that in the next few days

as for pokemon x pokemon, it shall depends - if the pokemon x pokemon ( not owned) has been named then we don't need the pokemon x pokemon ( owned) to have a name

but if the pokemon x pokemon (owned) has a name and the unowned one doesn't - that's the time you can add a name to the ship

as for your submission, looks like all of them are free though the one doing the update seems to be missing for a weeks now, so i really have no idea if we're just going to let this be or ....

They're the same

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    first of all crossover shippings are no longer accepted, we'll have a new thread for that in the next few days

as for pokemon x pokemon, it shall depends - if the pokemon x pokemon ( not owned) has been named then we don't need the pokemon x pokemon ( owned) to have a name

but if the pokemon x pokemon (owned) has a name and the unowned one doesn't - that's the time you can add a name to the ship

as for your submission, looks like all of them are free though the one doing the update seems to be missing for a weeks now, so i really have no idea if we're just going to let this be or ....
    I didn't think any of those were crossovers? Or does Ranger just not get considered right now since it's a spinoff?

And I was wondering about that. I'll hold off on any more submissions until it's updated, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Tactician View Post
    I didn't think any of those were crossovers? Or does Ranger just not get considered right now since it's a spinoff?

And I was wondering about that. I'll hold off on any more submissions until it's updated, then.

ah looks like you've got me there, in that case then i think its all free then (i thought hastings was a crossover character, screw me -_-)

hmm not sure, still no update from her so i guess the update will take somewhere next year perhaps

They're the same

Is there a shipping name for Alan/Manon? I'd like to know please? If none, I'd like to name it after it's confirmed.

Credits To Sworn Metalhead For The Awesome Banner

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Is there a shipping name for Alan/Manon? I'd like to know please? If none, I'd like to name it after it's confirmed.
    MarissonShipping.

MarissonShipping.
    Whoa, that was quick Lol. Thanks a bunch!

Credits To Sworn Metalhead For The Awesome Banner

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Whoa, that was quick Lol. Thanks a bunch!
    that's been a pair already named i believe months ago already

They're the same

I know this sounds freaky, but there isn't a name for Will x Xatu x Calista (Johto), right? I searched, and nothing appeared. It's a pretty humorous pairing to me...
    It's not taken I believe, so I'd like to name it TwoTwoshipping. After finding Will x Xatu has a name, I have no need to call it this any more. Name based off the meme Two Two...

Quote Originally Posted by ignitusfire12 View Post
    I know this sounds freaky, but there isn't a name for Will x Xatu x Calista (Johto), right? I searched, and nothing appeared. It's a pretty humorous pairing to me...
    It's not taken I believe, so I'd like to name it TwoTwoshipping. After finding Will x Xatu has a name, I have no need to call it this any more. Name based off the meme Two Two...
    hmm i don't think that pair has a name, so you are free to call it whatever name you wish

though i'm afraid the list hasn't been updated and its almost been a month, i still don't know the whereabouts of esm8m and i can't see her tumblr get updated so i really had no idea if we should still submit new names

coz its definitely futile if these submissions won't get thru the list, and yet we're the one who submitted them -_-

They're the same

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    hmm i don't think that pair has a name, so you are free to call it whatever name you wish

though i'm afraid the list hasn't been updated and its almost been a month, i still don't know the whereabouts of esm8m and i can't see her tumblr get updated so i really had no idea if we should still submit new names

coz its definitely futile if these submissions won't get thru the list, and yet we're the one who submitted them -_-
    it is the holidays though. I'd suggest we at least wait until that's through.

Umm, I'd like to know if there's a name for a shipping between Hilbert and Dawn (game or anime).
    Here's my reason: if you've been visiting the BMGf's fanfic forum you may know that I'm writing a very long, ambitious and quite tedious fix fic that involves both of them as main characters.
    I don't think I'll really pair them together in-story, but I'm dying to know the name of that shipping anyway, out of sheer curiosity. The list is enormous and currently I don't have time to read all of it just to find it: I'm currently behind my barely existent schedule (I had promised to post the next chapter last Friday, but I had to re-write it and I've got just like 15% ready), and Christmas is in a couple of days so I won't have time to keep writing. So, could you tell me the name please?

Quote Originally Posted by szmty View Post
    Umm, I'd like to know if there's a name for a shipping between Hilbert and Dawn (game or anime).
    Here's my reason: if you've been visiting the BMGf's fanfic forum you may know that I'm writing a very long, ambitious and quite tedious fix fic that involves both of them as main characters.
    I don't think I'll really pair them together in-story, but I'm dying to know the name of that shipping anyway, out of sheer curiosity. The list is enormous and currently I don't have time to read all of it just to find it: I'm currently behind my barely existent schedule (I had promised to post the next chapter last Friday, but I had to re-write it and I've got just like 15% ready), and Christmas is in a couple of days so I won't have time to keep writing. So, could you tell me the name please?
    Yes there is. It's called Flashlightshipping.

Tumblr | Matt's Secret Base | Author's Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 4871-6086-4217

Quote Originally Posted by Mizz Nikki View Post
    Yes there is. It's called Flashlightshipping.
    Thank you very much! Happy Holidays!

Is there a shipping name for May x Lisia? And for Serena x Shauna? Thanks in advance!

Serena ♥ Reika ♥ Julie
    ♥~ Call me any of them! ~♥

^

May x Lisia is called ContestQueenShipping.
    Serena x Shauna is BoutiqueShipping.

★ 3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 ★ Credit: Pikachu art | Banner design

Page 159 of 191 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast