Page 161 of 190 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4746

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

I can't help but ask how many Emma ships are there? It seems like there's not that many, and once she'd been paired with the people she interacted most, giving her ship names with others just died out.
    Much love for Clemont and Lisia! Much love for Kalos and X and Y!

I love all protags/player characters equally. They are each their own unique individual character to me.

Ships I sail:
    ElectricDetectiveShipping|KalosShipping|RoiNoirShi pping|ChessShipping|AgencyShipping|DiodeShipping|& many more

FanFiction.Net - Angel-chan Desu|Tumblr - lovemyyuri

Quote Originally Posted by Fufuyurifan View Post
    I can't help but ask how many Emma ships are there? It seems like there's not that many, and once she'd been paired with the people she interacted most, giving her ship names with others just died out.
    just check never ending romance tumblr, apparently there are 34 ships named with emma - not counting the current ones so i really can't be sure with the total
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

SparkFireShipping (Volkner/Malva) - pretty self-explanatory.
    SecrecyShipping (Grimsley/Liepard) - Since Dark-type Pokemon and the notable Dark-type trainers are somewhat mysterious/look like they have a hidden agenda, I thought this made sense.
    ElectricMotorShipping (Volkner/Electivire) - Derived from Electivire's "Motor Drive" ability and the fact that it is an Electric-type Pokemon.

.: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    SparkFireShipping (Volkner/Malva) - pretty self-explanatory.
    SecrecyShipping (Grimsley/Liepard) - Since Dark-type Pokemon and the notable Dark-type trainers are somewhat mysterious/look like they have a hidden agenda, I thought this made sense.
    ElectricMotorShipping (Volkner/Electivire) - Derived from Electivire's "Motor Drive" ability and the fact that it is an Electric-type Pokemon.
    i believe all of them look free, though i really have no idea when the next list gets updated
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same

Does anyone know if there is a name for any versions of Riley/May? (game or anime?) I haven't seen one.

Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    Y IGN: Jin | OR IGN: Haruka
    Friend Safari (Bug): Venomoth, Butterfree, and Masquerain

I have claimed Venomoth!

Quote Originally Posted by Archsage View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a name for any versions of Riley/May? (game or anime?) I haven't seen one.
    There is the one: SenseShipping.

NightSlayerShipping-Tobias (from Sinnoh League) x Penelope/Premier (Kalos COTD)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark/Legendary Master View Post
    NightSlayerShipping-Tobias (from Sinnoh League) x Penelope/Premier (Kalos COTD)
    looks good so far though i'm not sure when the next update is happening - it doesn't seem to be occuring now -_-

They're the same

BoneIdleShipping- Cubone & Slakoth
    HeartBeatsLikeADrumShipping- Nicky(unova) & Luvdisc
    WarriorsOfForeverShipping- Az, Lt Surge, Mecha Cop & Wikstrom

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    BoneIdleShipping- Cubone & Slakoth
    HeartBeatsLikeADrumShipping- Nicky(unova) & Luvdisc
    WarriorsOfForeverShipping- Az, Lt Surge, Mecha Cop & Wikstrom
    you're good pal, now i'm really wondering when does the next update take place

maybe next year ehehe

They're the same

PikaPowershipping: Ash's PikachuxThe female Pikachu in 'Pikachu's Goodbye'

...I was bored.

DevonShipping (Steven Stone/Shelly) - Isn't named to my knowledge...
        Spoiler:- ORAS:

DevonShipping (Steven Stone/Shelly) - Isn't named to my knowledge...
        Spoiler:- ORAS:
    well ok yeah it seems that the pairing and the name is free, the problem here is some if us keep submitting names but what if it turns out there won't be new updates about the shipping list =(

They're the same

^ Well, naming it now for dibs. lol

And what do you mean? Do you mean the listkeeper isn't updating at all anymore? O.O I just assumed she's(?) just busy with real life at the moment... Have they said anything to you about it? Sorry if this becomes conversational.

^ Well, naming it now for dibs. lol

And what do you mean? Do you mean the listkeeper isn't updating at all anymore? O.O I just assumed she's(?) just busy with real life at the moment... Have they said anything to you about it? Sorry if this becomes conversational.
    yeah that's i want to say. i'm even not sure where she is now - no update even in the tumblr site so i couldn't find her whereabouts

They're the same

Oh wow. I hope she's just busy...

Oh wow. I hope she's just busy...
    hopefully , i submitted a lot of names but i'm not even sure if she will get tp update it - it seems it doesn't seem to happen

hopefully i'll get something from her in the next few weeks, if not i'm not sure what to expect then -_-

They're the same

We'll just wait. It's supposed to be really busy nearing the end of the year for most people. Haha.

CrystalMelodyshipping- Isaac x Kate
    OldGuardshipping- Hastings x Erma
    WaterLogshipping- Bidoof x Squirtle
    SlowBurnshipping- Bidoof x Vulpix
    GlidingDanceshipping- Lilligant x Seismitoad
    RedBarnshipping- Emboar x Stoutland
    StrongGraceshipping- Terrakion x Virizon

Also, a question- I noticed some ships had a name when specific Pokémon owned by specific trainers are involved, but not just for the species themselves. For instance, Ash's Squirtle x Ash's Turtwig is named, but not Squirtle x Turtwig in general. Would that require a new name, or would the ship between Ash's Squirtle and Turtwig cover that too?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Tactician View Post
    CrystalMelodyshipping- Isaac x Kate
    OldGuardshipping- Hastings x Erma
    WaterLogshipping- Bidoof x Squirtle
    SlowBurnshipping- Bidoof x Vulpix
    GlidingDanceshipping- Lilligant x Seismitoad
    RedBarnshipping- Emboar x Stoutland
    StrongGraceshipping- Terrakion x Virizon

Also, a question- I noticed some ships had a name when specific Pokémon owned by specific trainers are involved, but not just for the species themselves. For instance, Ash's Squirtle x Ash's Turtwig is named, but not Squirtle x Turtwig in general. Would that require a new name, or would the ship between Ash's Squirtle and Turtwig cover that too?
    first of all crossover shippings are no longer accepted, we'll have a new thread for that in the next few days

as for pokemon x pokemon, it shall depends - if the pokemon x pokemon ( not owned) has been named then we don't need the pokemon x pokemon ( owned) to have a name

but if the pokemon x pokemon (owned) has a name and the unowned one doesn't - that's the time you can add a name to the ship

as for your submission, looks like all of them are free though the one doing the update seems to be missing for a weeks now, so i really have no idea if we're just going to let this be or ....

They're the same

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    first of all crossover shippings are no longer accepted, we'll have a new thread for that in the next few days

as for pokemon x pokemon, it shall depends - if the pokemon x pokemon ( not owned) has been named then we don't need the pokemon x pokemon ( owned) to have a name

but if the pokemon x pokemon (owned) has a name and the unowned one doesn't - that's the time you can add a name to the ship

as for your submission, looks like all of them are free though the one doing the update seems to be missing for a weeks now, so i really have no idea if we're just going to let this be or ....
    I didn't think any of those were crossovers? Or does Ranger just not get considered right now since it's a spinoff?

And I was wondering about that. I'll hold off on any more submissions until it's updated, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Tactician View Post
    I didn't think any of those were crossovers? Or does Ranger just not get considered right now since it's a spinoff?

And I was wondering about that. I'll hold off on any more submissions until it's updated, then.

ah looks like you've got me there, in that case then i think its all free then (i thought hastings was a crossover character, screw me -_-)

hmm not sure, still no update from her so i guess the update will take somewhere next year perhaps

They're the same

Is there a shipping name for Alan/Manon? I'd like to know please? If none, I'd like to name it after it's confirmed.

Credits To Sworn Metalhead For The Awesome Banner

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Is there a shipping name for Alan/Manon? I'd like to know please? If none, I'd like to name it after it's confirmed.
    MarissonShipping.

MarissonShipping.
    Whoa, that was quick Lol. Thanks a bunch!

Credits To Sworn Metalhead For The Awesome Banner

Page 161 of 190 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast