Page 162 of 190 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4740

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

  1. #4026
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Whoa, that was quick Lol. Thanks a bunch!
    that's been a pair already named i believe months ago already
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  2. #4027
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Johto Reigon
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I know this sounds freaky, but there isn't a name for Will x Xatu x Calista (Johto), right? I searched, and nothing appeared. It's a pretty humorous pairing to me...
    It's not taken I believe, so I'd like to name it TwoTwoshipping. After finding Will x Xatu has a name, I have no need to call it this any more. Name based off the meme Two Two...

  3. #4028
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignitusfire12 View Post
    I know this sounds freaky, but there isn't a name for Will x Xatu x Calista (Johto), right? I searched, and nothing appeared. It's a pretty humorous pairing to me...
    It's not taken I believe, so I'd like to name it TwoTwoshipping. After finding Will x Xatu has a name, I have no need to call it this any more. Name based off the meme Two Two...
    hmm i don't think that pair has a name, so you are free to call it whatever name you wish

    though i'm afraid the list hasn't been updated and its almost been a month, i still don't know the whereabouts of esm8m and i can't see her tumblr get updated so i really had no idea if we should still submit new names

    coz its definitely futile if these submissions won't get thru the list, and yet we're the one who submitted them -_-
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  4. #4029
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    hmm i don't think that pair has a name, so you are free to call it whatever name you wish

    though i'm afraid the list hasn't been updated and its almost been a month, i still don't know the whereabouts of esm8m and i can't see her tumblr get updated so i really had no idea if we should still submit new names

    coz its definitely futile if these submissions won't get thru the list, and yet we're the one who submitted them -_-
    it is the holidays though. I'd suggest we at least wait until that's through.

  5. #4030
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Umm, I'd like to know if there's a name for a shipping between Hilbert and Dawn (game or anime).
    Here's my reason: if you've been visiting the BMGf's fanfic forum you may know that I'm writing a very long, ambitious and quite tedious fix fic that involves both of them as main characters.
    I don't think I'll really pair them together in-story, but I'm dying to know the name of that shipping anyway, out of sheer curiosity. The list is enormous and currently I don't have time to read all of it just to find it: I'm currently behind my barely existent schedule (I had promised to post the next chapter last Friday, but I had to re-write it and I've got just like 15% ready), and Christmas is in a couple of days so I won't have time to keep writing. So, could you tell me the name please?

  6. #4031
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lala Land
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by szmty View Post
    Umm, I'd like to know if there's a name for a shipping between Hilbert and Dawn (game or anime).
    Here's my reason: if you've been visiting the BMGf's fanfic forum you may know that I'm writing a very long, ambitious and quite tedious fix fic that involves both of them as main characters.
    I don't think I'll really pair them together in-story, but I'm dying to know the name of that shipping anyway, out of sheer curiosity. The list is enormous and currently I don't have time to read all of it just to find it: I'm currently behind my barely existent schedule (I had promised to post the next chapter last Friday, but I had to re-write it and I've got just like 15% ready), and Christmas is in a couple of days so I won't have time to keep writing. So, could you tell me the name please?
    Yes there is. It's called Flashlightshipping.

    Tumblr | Matt's Secret Base | Author's Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 4871-6086-4217

  7. #4032
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizz Nikki View Post
    Yes there is. It's called Flashlightshipping.
    Thank you very much! Happy Holidays!

  8. #4033
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Is there a shipping name for May x Lisia? And for Serena x Shauna? Thanks in advance!

    Serena ♥ Reika ♥ Julie
    ♥~ Call me any of them! ~♥

  9. #4034
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cat Scratch Club ;)
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    ^

    May x Lisia is called ContestQueenShipping.
    Serena x Shauna is BoutiqueShipping.
    some girls fight hard, some face the trial,
    some girls were just meant to smile



  10. #4035
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Thank you!

    Serena ♥ Reika ♥ Julie
    ♥~ Call me any of them! ~♥

  11. #4036
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Hey everyone. I see that there was concern about the lack of updates, and for that I truly apologize. I'm in the process of updating right now - the period from August 23 to October 2 has already gone up, and I'll be doing each of the following months in the next few days. I'm taking steps to make sure that buildup doesn't happen again - it's not good for anyone.

    I encourage anyone to feel free to PM me at any time - I'll do my best to respond within a day. If I haven't, feel free to send me another PM. I'm reliant on the forum emailing me that I have new PMs, and sometimes it drops the ball.

  12. #4037
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    Hey everyone. I see that there was concern about the lack of updates, and for that I truly apologize. I'm in the process of updating right now - the period from August 23 to October 2 has already gone up, and I'll be doing each of the following months in the next few days. I'm taking steps to make sure that buildup doesn't happen again - it's not good for anyone.

    I encourage anyone to feel free to PM me at any time - I'll do my best to respond within a day. If I haven't, feel free to send me another PM. I'm reliant on the forum emailing me that I have new PMs, and sometimes it drops the ball.
    Hey, glad to see you're okay! Thanks a lot for updating the list after so much backlog; I hope it wasn't stressful. We really appreciate what you're doing with the list!

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  13. #4038
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    don't worry i finally got a message from esm8m, yes she is still alive

    i got to talk with her on most of the submissions from october and it seems the list gets to be updated until the end of october while i got some off-topic good news as well

    - i'll be opening the crossover shipping upcoming this new year, together with the approval of the shipping mods of course ( i'll pm them about this on the next few days)

    and with that i wish you all advance happy new year, now let's keep the submissions rolling =)
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  14. #4039
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    15

    Default

    What's the shipping name called for Trevor x Tierno?

    Serena ♥ Reika ♥ Julie
    ♥~ Call me any of them! ~♥

  15. #4040
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cat Scratch Club ;)
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Trevor x Tierno is AcarameladoShipping
    some girls fight hard, some face the trial,
    some girls were just meant to smile



  16. #4041
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    15

    Default

    That's an... odd name. Thanks!

    Serena ♥ Reika ♥ Julie
    ♥~ Call me any of them! ~♥

  17. #4042
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Trevor x Tierno is AcarameladoShipping
    Also, Acaramelado means Candy-covered in Spanish~

    By the way, there's a shipping name for Escavalier x Roserade?

  18. #4043
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cat Scratch Club ;)
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Escavalier x Roserade is KnightofFlowersShipping
    some girls fight hard, some face the trial,
    some girls were just meant to smile



  19. #4044
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Johto
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Thank you!

    Another question~ (Sorry)

    There's a shipping name for Lilligant x Escavalier? (Yes, i love Escavalier shippings)

    And for Glalie x Froslass?

  20. #4045
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cat Scratch Club ;)
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    RoyaltyShipping - Escavalier & Lilligant
    EerieblizzardShipping - Froslass & Glalie
    some girls fight hard, some face the trial,
    some girls were just meant to smile



  21. #4046
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    228

    Default

    November update is up. This will serve as the line for the December update.
    If you want to get in touch with me, please PM me. If I don't get back to you within two days, please send it again. Thanks!

  22. #4047
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    November update is up. This will serve as the line for the December update.
    Great job and Happy New Year!

    My first new ship name submission for the year: DragonLoreShipping (Lance/Zinnia) -- Both are pretty much Dragon-type specialists and the 'lore' can be taken in two ways: from Zinnia's Lorekeeper title and 'lore' is an alternative word for 'legend'; which dragons usually are.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  23. #4048
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    dang it, vycks really had a sharp mind - i really can't say anything after feeling defeated

    so can i use YuzurizakiShipping for Miruto & Nita cause obviously mine was the later submission and didn't notice that Nero was already been used (curse it, i really want to use that name but oh well... it can't be helped)

    i hope ur still there, head master esm8m
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  24. #4049
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    wow thats alot of new shippings

    GarydosShipping- Gary & Gyarados

  25. #4050
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    331

    Default

    DragonRuneshipping- Aarune x Zinnia

Page 162 of 190 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •