Page 163 of 190 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4743

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?"

TransvisorShipping - Nate, Rosa & Yancy -- Just a combination of the ship names TransceiverShipping and VisorShipping. xD I needed the ship name since I have a one-shot on the trio, so... :P

.: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    TransvisorShipping - Nate, Rosa & Yancy -- Just a combination of the ship names TransceiverShipping and VisorShipping. xD I needed the ship name since I have a one-shot on the trio, so... :P
    will be added to the next update, yup that name is good
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Some new shippings ~

YoungCuriosityShipping - Max & Zinnia
    NabooSeaShipping - Lily (Kanto) & Zinnia
    SupportingDragonShipping - Lola & Zinnia
    AncientVisorShipping - Nate & Zinnia
    TheLastShipping - Yancy & Zinnia
    AdvancedDeltaShipping - Ash, May & Zinnia
    AncientTriangleShipping - Ash, Misty & Zinnia
    SkyPearlShipping - Ash, Dawn & Zinnia
    TheSuperDragonHuntersShipping - Ash, Iris & Zinnia
    OldFashionedSkyShipping - Ash, Serena (XY) & Zinnia
    FirstClassShipping - Chili, Cilan, Cress & Skyla
    ExecutiveClassShipping - Chili, Cilan, Cress & Winona
    KecleonCaperShipping - Greeny (Kecleon) & Reddy (Kecleon)
    WhoIsThatChicShipping - Ash & Torchic (May's)
    LuvShipping - Ash, Jackie Walker & May
    ProblematicGirlShipping - Max, May & Jirachi
    RoyalSeaFamilyShipping - Ditto, Manaphy & Phione

IntuitiveShipping - Siebold & Karen -- Both are perceptive when it comes to Pokemon; denoted by their similar end speeches about weak/strong Pokemon (you know, 'Karen's speech'). I was surprised this wasn't named yet. lol

Also, is Khom?sShipping (Lucian/Misty) right? I saw it on the list and wasn't sure if the question mark was a typo or not.

\IntuitiveShipping - Siebold & Karen -- Both are perceptive when it comes to Pokemon; denoted by their similar end speeches about weak/strong Pokemon (you know, 'Karen's speech'). I was surprised this wasn't named yet. lol

Also, is Khom?sShipping (Lucian/Misty) right? I saw it on the list and wasn't sure if the question mark was a typo or not.
    that's a very obsolete submission so even if u say the name is a typo error, it can't be changed anymore - though i think the one who submitted intends to really insert the question mark on the pair
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same

^ Even so, I think typos can still be fixed unless it's an intentional typo; you just can't change the ship name itself after a few updates. Pretty sure no one's shipping Lucian and Misty anyways, so either way it doesn't matter; but I thought I would bring it up because I saw it.

^ Even so, I think typos can still be fixed unless it's an intentional typo; you just can't change the ship name itself after a few updates. Pretty sure no one's shipping Lucian and Misty anyways, so either way it doesn't matter; but I thought I would bring it up because I saw it.
    obviously yes , what a crack pair we have here -_-

even so what headmaster would think of it, and since this name was submitted years ago - i think then we only have two option

- let the headmaster search where this name got submitted and try to check if she can see the source

- stick with the name since we don't have any infos to rely on, those from the past years may have the submitted names shuffle or even mixed up

but if it were me, i'm fine either way

They're the same

Does anyone know the names for
    Brendan x Lisia
    Brendan x Zinnia

^ I believe Brendan/Lisia is ContestKingShipping, and Brendan/Zinnia is OmegaTruthShipping.

Credit to Meowth City

Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2, Sun, Moon
    Spin-off Games I own: Guardian Signs, Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Place in Pokeani: XY
    Currently Playing: Sun
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ PerfectWorld ~ Loverival ~ WhiteSquare ~ Hoenn

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    obviously yes , what a crack pair we have here -_-

even so what headmaster would think of it, and since this name was submitted years ago - i think then we only have two option
    - let the headmaster search where this name got submitted and try to check if she can see the source
    - stick with the name since we don't have any infos to rely on, those from the past years may have the submitted names shuffle or even mixed up

but if it were me, i'm fine either way
    ...Actually I just searched it myself and it wasn't difficult to find if you start looking in the Bulbagarden ship thread there. -___- Took like less than five minutes, but either way, I guess it's not a typo: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f300/com...5/#post1128625

Retracting my post for that.

Also, forgot to submit this earlier: DropletShipping - Eusine & Misty -- Droplets refer to water and, in a figurative way of speaking, droplets ring like 'clear bells' when they hit water. The Clear Bell item in Crystal is what you need to encounter Suicune at the Bell Tower in Crystal. And we all know how Eusine loves Suicune... xD

...Actually I just searched it myself and it wasn't difficult to find if you start looking in the Bulbagarden ship thread there. -___- Took like less than five minutes, but either way, I guess it's not a typo: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f300/com...5/#post1128625

Retracting my post for that.

Also, forgot to submit this earlier: DropletShipping - Eusine & Misty -- Droplets refer to water and, in a figurative way of speaking, droplets ring like 'clear bells' when they hit water. The Clear Bell item in Crystal is what you need to encounter Suicune at the Bell Tower in Crystal. And we all know how Eusine loves Suicune... xD
    to lucian & misty shipper : what a weird name for that pair, not that i care

was surprise that droplet hasn't been used, looks like the name is also good to be used for that pair - it just really match them a lot

They're the same

Is there a name for Ash x May x Serena?

SUBS > DUBS ANY DAY
    Some of my favourite shippings: ToumaxMisaki, ToumaxMikoto, KyousukexKuroneko, SadaoxEmi, RakuxChitoge, KazutoxSuguha, AshxMay, AshxSerena
    Some of my favourite anime/manga/light novel series: Raildex Series, Pokemon, Shakugan no Shana, Clannad, Oreimo, Toradora!

MyAnimeList | Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Respawnzer View Post
    Is there a name for Ash x May x Serena?
    Yep, it's AdvancedAmourshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Yep, it's AdvancedAmourshipping.
    Thanks a bunch!

SUBS > DUBS ANY DAY
    Some of my favourite shippings: ToumaxMisaki, ToumaxMikoto, KyousukexKuroneko, SadaoxEmi, RakuxChitoge, KazutoxSuguha, AshxMay, AshxSerena
    Some of my favourite anime/manga/light novel series: Raildex Series, Pokemon, Shakugan no Shana, Clannad, Oreimo, Toradora!

MyAnimeList | Fanfiction

DaybreakSteelShipping - Riley, Volkner & Dawn. Would give an explanation like I normally do, but too lazy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Submitted a few ships over at BMGf. It's small by my recent standards, ha ha!
    haha looks like ur trying to minimize yours too =)

They're the same

Just found another correction that needs to be made on the list: CrystalClearWaterShipping (Siebold/Kris) --> The "clear" part needs to be capitalized and the "shipping" part is missing entirely.

I have found a ship with two names; Serena, I remember you submitting a lot of pairings with this character in, so I think you could help shed light on this?

Anyway. That pairing is anime!Aria x Serena, and the names are Fastueuxshipping and Ringletshipping.
    looks like it, btw fastueuxshipping is also me who submits the name, i just use a different source that time to submit

so with that RingletShipping - Aria(Ranger) & Serena (XY) - unless u guys have objections ?

They're the same

I really am thrilled by the Rivalcrushshipping

anyone got anymore cuteshippings??

Quote Originally Posted by barry-with-a-dawn-on-top View Post
    I really am thrilled by the Rivalcrushshipping

anyone got anymore cuteshippings??
    Not sure what would suit your definition of 'cute shippings', but you can try your luck skimming the list for names: http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html

And personally, I kind of like RivalCrushShipping too.

CalciferShipping - Flint (elite) & Valerie -- Named after the little fire demon thing from Howl's Moving Castle because why not?

Not sure what would suit your definition of 'cute shippings', but you can try your luck skimming the list for names: http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html

And personally, I kind of like RivalCrushShipping too.

CalciferShipping - Flint (elite) & Valerie -- Named after the little fire demon thing from Howl's Moving Castle because why not?
    name is good , i don't have any objections

on the side note, i wonder what happened to bulbagarden, the site itself says its moving servers so how am i suppose to know which submission vyck used

- and i feel that when i submit my next pairs i'm pretty sure the name will conflict if the server isn't fix, EXPECT A LOT OF FRACAS AND CHAOS IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

They're the same

I've literally just been to Bulbagarden; if there was a server change it seems to be over and done with. If anything happens again in the near future, mind, I'll simply submit here!
    ur right, it seems the site this time i got to access it somehow, but anyway i'm pretty sure there might be another problem like this i'm going to the encounter probably in the next few months

They're the same

Apologies for the double post, mods.

A new batch of freshly-baked submissions from yours truly are at Bulbagarden, along with a bunch of errors I noticed. Lots of Aliana and CotD goodness.
    saw that coming, still good for now - the names i'm planning to use doesn't seem to be conflictiing urs ATM

They're the same

PeerageShipping - Sir Aaron & Diantha -- Peerage refers to noble ranks. Diantha holds the Grand Duchess title in the XY games and Sir Aaron is...obviously a 'sir'. Pun. Pun! Pun of the memest kind!
    KnightlyShipping - Riley & Diantha -- No real explanation except for the part where Riley is an expy of Sir Aaron; who is a knight. Then again, I don't know who came first: Riley or Sir Aaron.

I don't think this shipping has a name. Sorry if I'm wrong.
    I propose ToughParentsShipping for Meyer and Grace.
    "Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!"
    "Would you like a jelly baby?"
    "Fantastic!"
    "Allons-y!"
    "Bow ties are cool."
    "Geronimo!"
    "Shut up."

Page 163 of 190 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast