Page 164 of 189 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4722

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

  1. #4076
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Bunnelby x Clemont
    Chespin x Clemont

    I know Ash/Pikachu is Pikashipping and Ash/Chikorita is Chikoshipping as is Iris/Axew TwinAppleshipping, I was wondering if we had some for Clemont's Pokemon and him?
    those pairs are obviously unnnamed, as the chespin and clemont pairing - only the owned chespin and clemont has a name

    Chespin(Clemont's)/Clemont - MacaramaShipping
    Chespin/Clemont - unnnamed
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  2. #4077
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Mentioning it for clarification purposes: changing Fifthshipping to Sixthshipping and will edit my large post of submissions to reflect that.
    is there a need to change the pair, fifthshipping is free unless u have something in mind
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  3. #4078
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Because I like threesomes Because of something that was brought up in the Rare Pairings thread: I suggest CircadianShipping - Morty, Volkner & Jasmine until I think something better... lol Basically coming from a symbolic point of view that all three are slightly representative of a day/night cycle; which a circadian rhythm responds to. In some cases, one character represents the sun, one would represent the moon, and the other would be the 'observer' of the heavenly bodies at work. Nerd much? Yup... I'm going with that until I think of something else I guess. xD

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  4. #4079
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    535

    Default

    MesMayoShipping - May & Ludicolo
    VitalityShipping - May & Azelf
    AuraLegendsShipping - Ash & Zinnia
    AfricanLabShipping - Ditto & Donphan
    GTSShipping - Arceus, Caterpie, Celebi, Ditto, Kyogre, Mew, Mudkip, Palkia, Pidgey & Ralts
    RedLeafInSoul'sHeartEpisodeAlphaOmegaShipping - Brendan, Ethan (game), Leaf, Lyra, May & Red (game)


    Played AS all day, needed to create some ship names

  5. #4080
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    both of ur looks free - bub chan and monmon so ur good to go

    @monmon no prob, when i name pairs too - i usually would use cracky names too which idk how they would fit or not
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  6. #4081
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Kiloude City, Kalos
    Posts
    625

    Default

    SacŔDosShipping - Ash's Backpack & Serena's Backpack
    PremičreChapeauShipping - Ash's XY hat x Serena's first hat
    DeuxičmeChapeauShipping - Ash's XY hat x Serena's second hat
    Fanfiction Account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5343245/
    (I promise to write another Amourshipping fanfiction ...some day)

    (Soon to be) First-year student at The University of British Columbia Vancouver Campus!

    Copy and Paste this into your Signature if you ship Ash and Serena together! Amourshipping forever!

  7. #4082
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Earth (aka Terra or Gilp 3)
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Some new and perhaps slightly confusing ones.

    AcrossTwoWorldsShipping -- Red (game) & Red (manga)
    AcrossThreeWorldsShipping -- Red (game) & Red (manga) & Red (Origins)
    TwoWorldsCrossedShipping -- Red (game) & Red (Origins)
    RedAcrossTheWorldsShipping -- Red (Origins) & Red (Manga)

  8. #4083
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taeuknam View Post
    SacŔDosShipping - Ash's Backpack & Serena's Backpack
    PremičreChapeauShipping - Ash's XY hat x Serena's first hat
    DeuxičmeChapeauShipping - Ash's XY hat x Serena's second hat
    i'm afraid it'll be a bit confusing since there was a submission for ash's hat and serena's hat which is ChapeauAmourShipping

    the other two looks free so ur good to go, still not sure how the headmaster is going to sort items from different generations -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry93D View Post
    Some new and perhaps slightly confusing ones.

    AcrossTwoWorldsShipping -- Red (game) & Red (manga)
    AcrossThreeWorldsShipping -- Red (game) & Red (manga) & Red (Origins)
    TwoWorldsCrossedShipping -- Red (game) & Red (Origins)
    RedAcrossTheWorldsShipping -- Red (Origins) & Red (Manga)

    now this one is a bit confusing, but they're all free anyway so ur good to go

    haha headmaster, how are u going to sort this then -_-
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  9. #4084
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832

    Default

    ^ Actually, Red (game)/Red (manga) is already LivingLegendShipping; assuming Terry93D meant Red from Pokemon Special/Adventures (though I already don't think there is another manga!Red...). As is Red (game)/Red (Origins) which is StartAndEndShipping. The other two are free though.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  10. #4085
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    ^ Actually, Red (game)/Red (manga) is already LivingLegendShipping; assuming Terry93D meant Red from Pokemon Special/Adventures (though I already don't think there is another manga!Red...). As is Red (game)/Red (Origins) which is StartAndEndShipping. The other two are free though.
    Hmm, I think that we have another manga where Manga!Red appears, I'm just guessing

    Anyway, I have some ships right now:

    CosmicLegendShipping - Zinnia & Deoxys

    EternalLegendShipping - Red (Game) & Zinnia

    FictitiousShipping - Heroine (RBG) & Serena (XY)

    CreepyPastaHunterShipping - Heroine (RBG) & Zinnia

    TwoSidedLegendShipping - Ethan (Game) & Zinnia

    LostAnimationShipping - Kris & Zinnia

    AwkwardPositionShipping - Ruby & Zinnia

    StolenStoneShipping - Wally & Zinnia

    PokéSitterShipping - Aster & May

    VegasSkyShipping - Dawn & Zinnia

    SinnohLegendShipping - Lucas & Zinnia

    ThudLegendShipping - Barry & Zinnia

    SpecialistShipping - Cilan & Zinnia

    HistoryTeacherShipping - Cheren & Zinnia

  11. #4086
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832

    Default

    ^ I think those are all free. Zinnia's ships seem to be exploding!

    Also, just a note for the Listkeeper when she checks in: is there a way to standardize the RGBY heroine that never was? I'm asking because she appears under different names from what I've seen on the list already. She's known as:
    - beta!Blue
    - RBGY Heroine
    - Heroine (RGB)
    - Heroine (RBG)
    - RGBY Heroine (RGBY Leaf)

    I'm guessing Heroine (RGB) is supposed to be the standard tag? If so, here are a list of the the Heroine's ships that need correcting:
    - FemmeRemakeShipping - beta!blue/rgby heroine x leaf -- also need capitalization on names
    - 1996Shipping - Blue (Game), Red (Game) & Heroine (RBG) -- the 'RBG' part is in the wrong order
    - ClassicShoujoMangaShipping - Red (Special) & Heroine (RBG) -- same reason as above
    - FemaleTheoryShipping - Heroine (RBG) & Misty -- same reason as above
    - SameDreamShipping - Red (Origins) & Heroine (RBG) -- same reason as above
    - BetaKogamoShipping - RGBY Heroine (RGBY leaf) x Beta!Kris -- Name should probably be retagged Heroine (RGB)

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  12. #4087
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Hmm, I think that we have another manga where Manga!Red appears, I'm just guessing

    Anyway, I have some ships right now:

    CosmicLegendShipping - Zinnia & Deoxys

    EternalLegendShipping - Red (Game) & Zinnia

    FictitiousShipping - Heroine (RBG) & Serena (XY)

    CreepyPastaHunterShipping - Heroine (RBG) & Zinnia

    TwoSidedLegendShipping - Ethan (Game) & Zinnia

    LostAnimationShipping - Kris & Zinnia

    AwkwardPositionShipping - Ruby & Zinnia

    StolenStoneShipping - Wally & Zinnia

    PokéSitterShipping - Aster & May

    VegasSkyShipping - Dawn & Zinnia

    SinnohLegendShipping - Lucas & Zinnia

    ThudLegendShipping - Barry & Zinnia

    SpecialistShipping - Cilan & Zinnia

    HistoryTeacherShipping - Cheren & Zinnia
    if its zinnia ships i believe they're all free, vycks is the only ones who's submitting zinnia shipping other than u

    but for specialistshipping - i'm pretty sure this name has been used, or maybe i'm just seeing things ( of course, its not yet on the list because i believe the name is just recently submitted if it does)
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  13. #4088
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Can I make a suggestion here? While I get where you are coming from with the name, Twosidedshipping is still free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    I have already coined this as Aboveshipping, sorry!
    Nah that's fine, We have a lot of free Zinnia pairings, right? I'm creating more Shipping names for Zinnia soon, this time i'll check bulbagarden too, and About the suggestion, thank you, Maybe i'll go for it!

  14. #4089
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    hmm vycks, i have a suggestion - how about u transfer all ur submission here then instead of submitting in bulbagarden - who knows the problem is probably is still not fix right ?

    this way bubchan can track down ur submission easier since the two of u are on the same site
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  15. #4090
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    535

    Default

    I agree with Serena, I'll try to post some of my submissions in bulbagarden later, this will make things a lot easier, right? Anyway, going to submit more shippings now, finally i'm back on the road!

    ~ BailandoShipping - Dawn, Lisia & May
    ~ StoneHelperShipping - Steven Stone & Bianca (BW)
    ~ DestroyingRocksShipping - Steven Stone & Maylene
    ~ AdvancingShipping - Professor Sycamore & Zinnia
    ~ ZeautifulZirlsShipping - Zinnia & Zoey
    ~ MagmaStoneShipping - Steven Stone & Groudon
    ~ MotherSkyShipping - Swellow & Tailow

  16. #4091
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832

    Default

    @ Vycksta: lol Oh you. And thanks! I'm glad someone liked the random name. If anyone hasn't yet, can I call dibs on naming Candice/Volkner/Jasmine? Unless Vycksta is on it. I really doubt anyone's gonna name it soon, but asking just in case. I'll probably do so in an hour or so.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  17. #4092
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I agree with Serena, I'll try to post some of my submissions in bulbagarden later, this will make things a lot easier, right? Anyway, going to submit more shippings now, finally i'm back on the road!

    ~ BailandoShipping - Dawn, Lisia & May
    ~ StoneHelperShipping - Steven Stone & Bianca (BW)
    ~ DestroyingRocksShipping - Steven Stone & Maylene
    ~ AdvancingShipping - Professor Sycamore & Zinnia
    ~ ZeautifulZirlsShipping - Zinnia & Zoey
    ~ MagmaStoneShipping - Steven Stone & Groudon
    ~ MotherSkyShipping - Swellow & Tailow
    this word kind of reminds me of bailamos of enrique iglesia's song ahaha, ehem - anyway all of them looks free

    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    @ Vycksta: lol Oh you. And thanks! I'm glad someone liked the random name. If anyone hasn't yet, can I call dibs on naming Candice/Volkner/Jasmine? Unless Vycksta is on it. I really doubt anyone's gonna name it soon, but asking just in case. I'll probably do so in an hour or so.
    uh uh, not me - i think i still don't have any pairs that i'm interest to name, as for vycks it seems he'll be concentrating naming zinnia ships or the ones involving battle chatelaine so monmon i think ur the only one who can do the naming
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  18. #4093
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    uh uh, not me - i think i still don't have any pairs that i'm interest to name, as for vycks it seems he'll be concentrating naming zinnia ships or the ones involving battle chatelaine so monmon i think ur the only one who can do the naming
    Cool cool! Battle Chatelaines need more love!

    CirculateShipping - Volkner, Candice & Jasmine -- Honestly, I don't know where this came from. lol Umm...I'll come up with a reason; I just can't put it into words right now. xD Okay, so 'circulate' obviously means something being passed around. I'm thinking that feelings (positive, negative, whatever) will get passed around a lot between the three. It's sort of like generating a magnetic field that grows the more electric charge is being circulated. So...yeah, there. :3

    MilieuShipping - Riley & Valerie -- I am surprised this wasn't named! Anyways, I was actually looking for a synonym for 'ambience' since the word itself is the ship between Max and Gardevoir. Milieu is defined as 'the physical or social setting in which people live or in which something happens or develops'. So I guess what I was going for was a 'sphere/aura of influence' type of thing. Riley can feel 'aura' of living things in the environment and Valerie has a particular influence in the fashion world. Hello new crack OTP.
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 14th March 2015 at 4:49 AM.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  19. #4094
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Wrong gender! I'm a female of the species therefore more deadlier than the man.

    You are right on my coming up with more Battle Chatelaine ships! I seem to have a thing for foursomes in Pokemon; HGSS' Rocket Executives, the Team Flare female scientists, the Chatelaine...
    actually my first thought is ur probably a girl, oh well -_-

    at least i got the second one right, vycks u still forgot dahlia ( i'm pretty sure ur still pairing that girl for someone )


    Dis is probably my fewest submissions atm, my next one would probably lie when xy reaches the sixth gym battle and i probably would concentrate on the cotds inside those episodes

    Anyway here's mine and obviously they're free unless ...

    CapitulationShipping - Armelle & Serena (XY)
    CollusionShipping - Aria (anime) & Yashio
    ObligeShipping - Serena (XY) & Yashio ( suppose to be using TipShipping but since its taken, I find another word which resembles tip )
    StarshootShipping - Clarisse & Serena (XY)
    WeightlessShipping - Blanche & Serena (XY)
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 14th March 2015 at 2:56 AM.
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  20. #4095
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832

    Default

    MagnetismShipping - Clemont & Luxray -- So surprised the word wasn't taken. Unless I'm completely wrong. Luxray looks amazing with any Electric-type Gym Leader... xD I hope GF decides to give Clemont one in the third XY game when you rematch him!
    Last edited by MonMonCandie; 14th March 2015 at 4:52 AM.

    .: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

  21. #4096
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    MagnetismShipping - Clemont & Luxray -- So surprised the word wasn't taken. Unless I'm completely wrong. Luxray looks amazing with any Electric-type Gym Leader... xD I hope GF decides to give Clemont one in the third XY game when you rematch him!
    yup its free unless vycks has submitted that name

    consider those science terms, i believe most of them are free - only a few terms have been used iirc from all the years that gone by

    most of the shipping names would originate from an english word at most times
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  22. #4097
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I agree with Serena, I'll try to post some of my submissions in bulbagarden later, this will make things a lot easier, right?
    Doing so would actually make things more difficult for me. I just grab all of the ones I see in each submission place, so that would mean I would probably end up getting them all twice.

    Anyway, this is the line for this update.
    If you want to get in touch with me, please PM me. If I don't get back to you within two days, please send it again. Thanks!

  23. #4098
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Then I hope I haven't made things inadvertently awkward for you by resubmitting over here! That error over on Bulbagarden was worrying at the time.
    but vycks u said, the page in there still got jammed at that time so i hope the headmaster hasn't seen the mess, cause if else she'll have a hard time looking here and there

    headmaster, i hope u will update the list just fine - in case it gets a mistake, vycks and i will be looking forward to them anyway
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

    They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

    There's nothing to see here

  24. #4099
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    57

    Default

    So, hey, out of curiosity, is there a ship name for Delia/Grace (Ash's mom and Serena's mom, respectively) yet? Or Brock/N and May/Lisia/Zinnia?

    And what is SeaMountShipping? I think I saw the name on AO3, and I was sure it was the ship name for Tabitha/Matt, but it seems that they've got a different ship name, and so now I'm confused. XD

    Anyway, thanks for any help that comes!

    Credit to Meowth City

    Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2, Sun, Moon
    Spin-off Games I own: Guardian Signs, Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Place in Pokeani: XY
    Currently Playing: Sun
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ PerfectWorld ~ Loverival ~ WhiteSquare ~ Hoenn

  25. #4100
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryn View Post
    So, hey, out of curiosity, is there a ship name for Delia/Grace (Ash's mom and Serena's mom, respectively) yet? Or Brock/N and May/Lisia/Zinnia?

    And what is SeaMountShipping? I think I saw the name on AO3, and I was sure it was the ship name for Tabitha/Matt, but it seems that they've got a different ship name, and so now I'm confused. XD

    Anyway, thanks for any help that comes!
    Delia & Grace's Shipping name is SecretlyAcquaintedMomsShipping, Lisia, May & Zinnia's shipping name is DragonQueensShipping, Brock and N is free, you can name it, if you want of course. I actually don't know which shipping is SeaMountShipping, I'm sorry :/

Page 164 of 189 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •