Page 164 of 188 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4695

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    I'm afraid that Meyer x Grace is already named GeekChicParentshipping.

I don't know if this will help in the future, but all ships involving the Grace you were thinking of have her listed as Grace (Kalos). There's a Hoenn CotD that shares her name, you see.
    Oh, crap I typed it into google and assumed that if it was named a result would pop up.
    Thanks for telling me where to look next time.
    "Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!"
    "Would you like a jelly baby?"
    "Fantastic!"
    "Allons-y!"
    "Bow ties are cool."
    "Geronimo!"
    "Shut up."

Heh, I didn't think anybody else would use Peerageshipping! I'll have to take that out of my "word bank".

Badass names as usual, by the way.
    Thanks! I was looking for a word pertaining to the royal hierarchy and peerage came up. xD

Anyways, here's another name: PerplexShipping - N (BW) & Valerie. Well, both characters are considered quirky and puzzling in a way. N can hear the voices of Pokemon and Valerie...wants to be a Pokemon. And her eyes are unnatural too in a beautiful way. 'Perplex' sounded nice since it seemed like a word N would use when he talks about formulas and the like. :P

.: credit :.
    I love these skeleton brothers and their relationship. I am not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    Thanks! I was looking for a word pertaining to the royal hierarchy and peerage came up. xD

Anyways, here's another name: PerplexShipping - N (BW) & Valerie. Well, both characters are considered quirky and puzzling in a way. N can hear the voices of Pokemon and Valerie...wants to be a Pokemon. And her eyes are unnatural too in a beautiful way. 'Perplex' sounded nice since it seemed like a word N would use when he talks about formulas and the like. :P
    looks free, explanation are always welcome but actually there isn't a need to do so

- on the other hand, the submission during these days seem to got fewer, minus mine ( coz i usually would submit a lot just for a month) so that's a bonus for early update
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Can someone tell me which is the actual or preferred name for the ship of Gary/Tracey? I'm looking through the ship list, and I've found two names for it so far: OakShipping & BackdoorShipping.

Credit to Meowth City

Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2, Sun, Moon
    Spin-off Games I own: Guardian Signs, Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Place in Pokeani: XY
    Currently Playing: Sun
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ PerfectWorld ~ Loverival ~ WhiteSquare ~ Hoenn

Alrighty then, Backdoorshipping is the one I'll go with! Thanks again!

Credit to Meowth City

Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2, Sun, Moon
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ PerfectWorld ~ Loverival ~ WhiteSquare ~ Hoenn

I think that we have a problem! the shipping Drew & Serena (XY) is named "FrenchRoseShipping", but a Youtube user is telling everyone that the shipping is called "RomanticShipping", and she's claiming that she created the name and stuff like that, the name "RomanticShipping" is getting popular really quickly, and "RomanticShipping" is already Drew, May & Serena (XY), what we're going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I think that we have a problem! the shipping Drew & Serena (XY) is named "FrenchRoseShipping", but a Youtube user is telling everyone that the shipping is called "RomanticShipping", and she's claiming that she created the name and stuff like that, the name "RomanticShipping" is getting popular really quickly, and "RomanticShipping" is already Drew, May & Serena (XY), what we're going to do?
    at times like these, we should probably try to stick with FrenchRoseShipping - no don't pay attention to those youtubers

isn't this also what happened to some of the old pairings, romanticshipping is good for threesome and i like the name better than it is
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    at times like these, we should probably try to stick with FrenchRoseShipping - no don't pay attention to those youtubers

isn't this also what happened to some of the old pairings, romanticshipping is good for threesome and i like the name better than it is
    I never payed attention to what Youtubers actually, I always search before believe in something, but this You Tuber is a really popular one in the Pokémon fandom, I don't know if you know her, she's Sveta Haruka, I think she has 2.000 subs, and most of them believes that Drew & Serena is called "RomanticShipping", I already told that to her about the FrenchRoseShipping name and stuff, but she just ignored that, I'll try to PM that so, I'm always looking for that shipping mistakes in YT

Ugh, thanks for letting me know about this. I'll think about it. It's one thing when they're just using a name that is completely unused - then I can take it off the table so there isn't a chance that a later upstart will get smothered by the old incorrect name. When it's a preexisting name that's being smothered, that's a different story.

Anyway, this is the line for this update. Everything above this will be in the next update.
    If you want to get in touch with me, please PM me. If I don't get back to you within two days, please send it again. Thanks!

Is there a ship name for Ash x Aria (XY)? if it can be known.

^ It appears to be unnamed. Did you have something in mind?

Is there a name for Rosa x the ex-Team Plasma Grunt? Or would it be under just "Rosa x Team Plasma Grunt"?

Hey, I found this rather strange. On the 'Neverending Romance' list of ship names, it says that Black and Chris from the manga Gold and Silver: The Golden Boys, have a ship name (MangaRedemptionShipping), but Gold/Black and Gold/Chris don't. I know that The Golden Boys is very obscure, but I find it strange Silver and Kris' counterparts would have a ship name but Gold & Silver's and Gold & Kris's wouldn't (to me, Huntershipping and NewBarkShipping seem a bit more common among the fandom then RedemptionShipping). Does anyone have any information on if there are ship names for those two pairings that I'm just missing, or if they're just unnamed?

Quick question: What is Korrina x Serena called?

^ Korrina/Serena is Rollershipping.

It's the latter; those two pairings are nameless. If you have any suggestions you're more than welcome to make them, if you wish!
    Oh! I'd be happy to (I'm one of those weirdos who likes every counterpart to have a ship name).
    Let's see, if only read a bit of the manga, but:
    How about GoldenBoysShipping for Gold and Black and MysteryForestShipping for Gold and Chris?

They both sound alright to me, and they're both free names to boot so I'd say you're good to go!
    Thank you! Now I can brag that I named two ships! Ship naming is a lot less anti-climatic then I thought. I was half expected a committee of hooded shipping sages, who bring you into the shipping shrine and put you through a test to see if you're worthy of the honor

Hard to say. There are the following four ships that could apply;

DistinctIdealsshipping - Male Team Plasma grunt x Rosa
    DistinctParagonsshipping - Rosa x Female Team Plasma grunt
    MyriadIdealsshipping - Male New Plasma grunt x Rosa
    MyriadParagonsshipping - Rosa x Female New Plasma grunt

Yet I see there are exceptions for grunts who stand out from the rest of them, such as in Mindlessshipping and Theocracyshipping, so it may be worth sending a PM to esm8m here or on Tumblr, to see if the ship will be allowed to have a name of its own.
    I messaged esm8m, and they said I was free to give it a separate name. I recommended the name LostIdealShipping for (male) ex-Team Plasma Grunt x Rosa.

Also, is there a name for Luke x Bianca (BW) x Stephan? It didn't seem to be named.

MegamanXShipping - X (Special) & Zero

Also, collected to here.

Cannot take:
    GoldenBoysShipping for Gold and Black (GoldenBoyShipping already exists)
    If you want to get in touch with me, please PM me. If I don't get back to you within two days, please send it again. Thanks!

Quick Question: what is Aria and Alain called? Starshipping?
    Going to watch the Pokemon movie 20 on first day! I wont spoil the story that much but i let you guys knows if there is something importance at the ending of this movie! Follow me on twitter for more update!! https://twitter.com/AshandSerena

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    Quick Question: what is Aria and Alain called? Starshipping?
    Assuming you are referring to Aria from the anime, then it's called MegaVisionShipping.
    some girls fight hard, some face the trial,
    some girls were just meant to smile

I would like to know a few f/f ship names, if anyone knows:

Serena/Shauna
    Serena/Miette
    Miette/Aria

Especially Serena/Miette, as Miette had some pretty 'shipy' moments with Serena during her last appearance.

Serena/Shauna is BoutiqueShipping (this one I know off the top of my head, 'cause I totally ship this one too. XD)
    Serena/Miette is called FondantShipping.
    I couldn't find a ship name for Miette/Aria though, sorry!

Credit to Meowth City

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryn View Post
    Serena/Shauna is BoutiqueShipping (this one I know off the top of my head, 'cause I totally ship this one too. XD)
    Serena/Miette is called FondantShipping.
    I couldn't find a ship name for Miette/Aria though, sorry!
    This will be known as Chouxshipping; the name was submitted back at the end of August but an update to the list hasn't happened for some time, hence why it's not on there yet.
    Cheers guys!!!!

Some ships that appear to be unnamed;

Luke/Bianca(BW)/Stephan
    Luke/Stephan
    Luke/Trip

May I name them, if they are nameless?

Page 164 of 188 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast