Page 165 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 4703

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    It seems that Luke/Trip is already CameraFiendshipping. You're perfectly fine with naming the other two ships, however!
    Ah, sweet. Does BrokenCameraShipping sounds alright for Luke/Bianca(BW)/Stephan, and does GunShowShipping sound okay for Stephan/Luke?

I searched shipping.bulbagarden.net and it appears that Joey (Johto) x Yellow and Tracey x Shauntal are nameless. May I name them?

(If you're curious, those two ships were born out of an old fanfiction project I lost interest in)

Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile | Art Shop
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

They do, and they're both free names which is the main thing!
    Then it's official? Thank you.

I'm assuming you mean Youngster Joey? Regardless, you're free to name those ships if you have suggestions.
    I do. So does RattyShipping sound good for Youngster Joey (Johto) x Yellow, and does ArtsyShipping sound good for Tracey Sketchit x Shauntal?

Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile | Art Shop
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

Collected to here.
    If you want to get in touch with me, please PM me. If I don't get back to you within two days, please send it again. Thanks!

TheCharmOffensiveShipping - Anabel & Espeon (Anabel's)
    SafetyFirstShipping / HeadgearShipping / HyperActiveShipping - Ash & Bianca (BW), Korrina, Mairin
    ChuChuREvolutionShipping - Ash & Charmaine, Kay, Jean (XY)
    PoffinsOnIoShipping (alternative name) - Dawn & Jupiter (hope somebody would get this reference)
    Last edited by Fjkpwek; 31st October 2015 at 9:56 AM. Reason: added more

This is good to go.

Headgearshipping and Hyperactiveshipping are already taken names. SafetyFirstshipping is free, however, so that'll be the name applied to your ship.

Another ship that's perfectly fine.

Alternate names are not accepted anymore, largely down to the sheer number of combinations that can be made in the franchise. While I get the reference you are making, Dawn/Jupiter will always be known as Retroshipping.
    Ok, thanks By the way, which pair was the Headgear and the Hyperactive one? I get where you're going with the alternative names as when people post a lot, it somehow gets confusing of what the real name is. To be honest, I'd always prefer my name to it. Maybe switch their order? As an added bonus, where did I get the name of that shipping just to see if you really "understood" it?

OK . The one where I got the PoffinsOnIo name is just basically from the name of the Kayo Dot album Coffins On Io.

They're kind of.... I don't know to describe.... metal?

You're right about the one where you posted about Dawn and Jupiter, and it feels kinda weird about the name of my ship.

By the way, here's my ship of the day:

CastielShipping - Ash & Misha (BW)/ Cilan & Misha (BW)

That'll be why I've not heard of them; metal isn't one of my preferred genres of music. I'm more into symphonic rock and power ballads.

In regards to your ship, I'm afraid I have to tell you that you can't submit multiple pairings to a name. You can have Castielshipping as either Ash/Misha or Cilan/Misha, but not both; it'll be rejected otherwise.
    Their album Coffins On Io is much less on metal and is more on ballads, or "soft", like the first track, The Mortality of Doves and Library Subterranean... also Spirit Photography which I think is some sort of long ballad (10 minutes) with hints of saxophone. Their first album, however, Choirs of the Eye, is much more metal than that.

Then CastielShipping would be Ash & Misha.

That album actually sounds like something I could enjoy. I'm going to check a few of their songs out over the next few days; I'm always up for new music recommendations as chart music nowadays sucks intensely.

Cool. Please feel free to come back with more suggestions, especially as you're giving some attention to CotDs and therefore you have taste! To me, anyway, because I'm biased towards a lot of them. Michelle, Francesca and Autumn are my top three.
    Well, Choirs of the Eye has The Manifold Curiosity, which is very symphonic (especially the middle part) but then gets very loud until the end.

Yes! I also like CotDs that have a thing for Ash. In my opinion, these are some that which I think that has a "liking" to him.

Elise, Mamie, Mira, Moria, Maya (from Sinnoh), Penelope and Katrina... also Kay. I like Francesca too.

Although I like Éclairisse too, but she belongs with Clemont.
    Last edited by Fjkpwek; 5th November 2015 at 6:52 AM.

Fair enough, I'll bear that in mind.

When it comes to CotDs, as long as there's something about them that stands out, or their episode is entertaining in one form or another, I'll end up liking them and think of a bunch of shippings involving them to submit to BMGf. I'm with you on Elise, Moria and Penelope; others that come to mind as personal favourites include Johto!Maya, Minnie and Stella. Oh, I guess Alouette can count for the time being, right?
    OK. Me too, when I like something about a certain character, or the episode is good, I'll end up liking that person. But, I only ship them when I see chemistry in them in a certain episode. And, I'm biased with Ash, and I'll ship him with any girl that I think that has some certain "spark" between them. I also don't ship him with other males though.

When it comes to naming ships, I'll do my best to pair off my favourites with each other, especially as some of them aren't exactly well-known or have had much "screentime", as it were (An example being Tiffany from the Pokemon Ranger series, and of course all the aforementioned CotDs). With ships that I call OTPs, as long as I can see a viable way for the pairing to work then I'll sail it and wave the flag, even if I'm the only person who could ever consider such a pairing.

That's what I love about shipping in Pokemon; there's so many options, everyone can be satisfied.

Ash is a difficult character for me to ship. If I were forced to choose a pairing for him it would likely be Amourshipping as anime!Serena has proven to be a lovely character and Ash himself has shown signs that he has matured over the years. That said, I'm somewhat okay with Pokeshipping even though I don't ship it. Case in short, I stay on the sidelines with him, because of how I find him generally unshippable.
    OK, that's what shipping is truly about. You find "love" to your favorite character. Yes, I like Amour too, and somewhat Poke,
    and if you don't like him, that's fine. By the way, what are your thoughts on the Coffins On Io album.

And, here's my ships for the day:

Ash & Jean (XY) - LéCinémiqueÉlectriqueShipping (bad name, and it might be too long)
    Ash & Charmaine - AppleTechnologiesShipping/AppTechIncShipping
    Last edited by Fjkpwek; 4th December 2015 at 11:19 AM.

Ash x Diantha is???

Quote Originally Posted by PkXY View Post
    Ash x Diantha is???
    This shipping name seems to already exist. From what I could find, it's called "LoWuLokMaChauShipping". Don't ask me why, I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Bananarama; 5th December 2015 at 2:08 AM.

Not bad at all. There were a couple of moments where the music changed and it wasn't to my liking, as I'm not struck on shouting or growling as a form of singing, but overall I enjoyed it and go back to listening to it every-so-often.

Longer names have been submitted to the list; worse ones too. If you wish to shorten it, Cinemiqueshipping is free for use.

Throwing it out there that AppTechshipping is available if you seek a shorter name. Otherwise it's down to you.
    It's OK if you don't like it that much since I'm mainly here for the shippings. But what are your favorites from that album?
    And yes, Cinemiqueshipping is great, as well as AppTechshipping. Well, my choice the name is the one you've chosen.
    Last edited by Fjkpwek; 17th December 2015 at 4:13 AM.

Spirit Photography was the standout for me initially, and still is at the moment. I say at the moment because eight times out of ten I end up liking a different song more after a few listens. In a way, I'm like that with shippings; the first ship I like from the new generation never becomes an OTP. For an example I took to Boutiqueshipping to start with, now I ship Serena with Celosia (Brutalityshipping) and sometimes Bryony (Whitewashshipping).

Alright then! An update to the list should be happening within a week or so; I've now got to send off all the submitted ships to esm8m. Updates as a general rule of thumb happen every two months and the last one was October, so it makes sense.
    Yes, I really like Spirit Photography too, love the vocals and the saxophone. And for the ships, all I gotta say is, thanks!

No problem, I like to do my bit! Feel free to come back with more ships anytime; lets face it, naming ships is rather enjoyable.
    That was fast! Yeah, I like to name them, as long as they don't look bad or at least, creative.

AgeRegressionShipping- Fraud & Shinobu ( kalos)
    HanzōShipping- Hanzō (Conquest) & Hanzō (Kalos)
    NinjaBrothersShipping- Ippei, Nihei & Sanpei
    NinjaVilageEldersShipping- Hanzō (kalos) & Shinobu (kalos)
    VillageLeaderShipping- Hanzō (kalos) & Ippei

CatDogShipping (Lucario & Meowstic) needs a better name. It could apply to any canine and feline Pokemon pairing. Nothing about it really screams Lucario or Meowstic.

I suggest a rename to AuraConstraintShipping.

EDIT: Had Meowstic's species title mixed up with Espurr's.
    Last edited by Mr. Guy; 7th January 2016 at 7:36 AM.
    Click them please. Feed Scyther a Chesto Berry to wake it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guy View Post
    CatDogShipping (Lucario & Meowstic) needs a better name. It could apply to any canine and feline Pokemon pairing. Nothing about it really screams Lucario or Meowstic.

I suggest a rename to AuraRestraintShipping.
    I agree. AuraRestraintShipping is much better and suits those two really well.

Since "ShipShipping" and "ShipWreckShipping" are both taken, I'll submit the following:

ShipShipShipping: S.S. Anne & S.S. Cussler

Justification for the name: If "ship shipping" applies to a ship that only ships one ship, then surely a "ship-ship" ship should be "ShipShipShipping".

Does anyone know the shipping name for Ash x Aria? X3 I just curious if they have a name.

^ Yep, it's KalosKingshipping.

What's the name of oshawott x pikachu, I thought it was LutrinaeLagoshipping, but I don't know. Can someone help me?

Page 165 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast