Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188
Results 4,676 to 4,695 of 4695

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" (Updated: February 27, 2017)

I've got Cheren X Jasmine - PocketWatchShipping
    I have claimed Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc, Cheren,
    PocketWatchShipping,
    BasicBrotherShipping and RustedTimeShipping
    The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose.

Credit to American--Pi for the fantastic banner and to Fairy Witch for the team pose!

Quote Originally Posted by TikTok13 View Post
    I've got Cheren X Jasmine - PocketWatchShipping
    I'm guessing this was a suggestion, and if it was, it would be best to submit it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I'm guessing this was a suggestion, and if it was, it would be best to submit it over here.
    Yeah, it was a suggestion - just a ship I came up with. Thanks. I don't know how long it'll take for the list to update, but I want to request to claim the ship once I've been a member for long enough
    PocketWatchShipping,

Credit to American--Pi for the fantastic banner and to Fairy Witch for the team pose!

Yeah, it was a suggestion - just a ship I came up with. Thanks. I don't know how long it'll take for the list to update, but I want to request to claim the ship once I've been a member for long enough
    The list tends to update when it wants to update. You don't have to wait any amount of time before making a submission. For low-priority ships like this one, you can really just go and submit.

I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

The list tends to update when it wants to update. You don't have to wait any amount of time before making a submission. For low-priority ships like this one, you can really just go and submit.
    I've submitted it to the link that you provided, but by "really just go and submit" do you mean on that link, of on the forum?
    Last edited by TikTok13; 25th March 2017 at 11:36 PM.
    PocketWatchShipping,

I've submitted it to the link that you provided, but by "really just go and submit" do you mean on that link, of on the forum?
    You might be able to do it on either, but the Tumblr link is way more reliable.

You might be able to do it on either, but the Tumblr link is way more reliable.
    No need, I submitted it already.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu-Tales View Post
    No need, I submitted it already.
    Alright, thanks!
    PocketWatchShipping,

Just a quick question - is there a ship name for Roark x Riley, and if so what is it? I can see the two of them being bros.

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Makoto is the real villain. Cross spends the whole time trying to warn Ash.
    Pokemon Tano Platinum - A Stat Trainers Story ~ Fanfiction.net Profile ~ Pokemon Shipping Drabbles and One-Shots

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    Just a quick question - is there a ship name for Roark x Riley, and if so what is it? I can see the two of them being bros.
    HaganeShipping
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola

3 shiny hunted, 18 happened naturally (Apparently the shiny Wingull family loves me)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Quote Originally Posted by AmethystLeslie View Post
    HaganeShipping
    Ok. Thanks a bunch.

By the way, do you know why it's called that?
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 27th March 2017 at 11:43 PM.

Pokemon Tano Platinum - A Stat Trainers Story ~ Fanfiction.net Profile ~ Pokemon Shipping Drabbles and One-Shots

Ok. Thanks a bunch.

By the way, do you know why it's called that?
    Apparently, "Hagane" is the central character of an obscenely overpriced video game on SNES of the same name. Considering the lack of references to anything else, it's likely they the two are related in some way. It might have something to do with Riley being known for Steel-types and Hagane being a robotic ninja. The pairing was named prior to April 5 2007 as this post shows, though I can't find where, when or by whom it was named. It should also be noted that it is likely only the Japanese names of the characters were known when it was named. While certainly not a perfect composite by any means, it's not impossible to see a similarity between "Hyouta x Gen" and "Hagane."

Apparently, "Hagane" is the central character of an obscenely overpriced video game on SNES of the same name. Considering the lack of references to anything else, it's likely they the two are related in some way. It might have something to do with Riley being known for Steel-types and Hagane being a robotic ninja. The pairing was named prior to April 5 2007 as this post shows, though I can't find where, when or by whom it was named. It should also be noted that it is likely only the Japanese names of the characters were known when it was named. While certainly not a perfect composite by any means, it's not impossible to see a similarity between "Hyouta x Gen" and "Hagane."
    I can see how both reasons make sense - the latter more than the former. I think it's a mix of both - the two names being merged in such a way because they both sounded similar to Hagane when together, and Hagane happened to be made of metal. Thanks!

I can see how both reasons make sense - the latter more than the former. I think it's a mix of both - the two names being merged in such a way because they both sounded similar to Hagane when together, and Hagane happened to be made of metal. Thanks!
    Yeah, I imagined that it was a hybrid. I should mention that the game wasn't obscenely expensive in 2007. It actually didn't have its jump until 2012 or so. In 2007, a copy would go for about $25. Now it's $500+. Still, there's no reason why it couldn't have just been named by a fan of an obscure game. Unfortunately, there probably won't be an answer better than this one, unless the original namer left a note somewhere.

So, would it be appropriate for us to start speculating on Soji and Makoto ship names yet?

I'm up for someone requesting 20thParallelUniverseShipping for me since I can't post it anywhere, but I'm also up for people giving their own name speculations!

So, would it be appropriate for us to start speculating on Soji and Makoto ship names yet?

I'm up for someone requesting 20thParallelUniverseShipping for me since I can't post it anywhere, but I'm also up for people giving their own name speculations!
    I'd say that suggestions are good, but we might as well wait a little bit before making actual submissions.

I'd say that suggestions are good, but we might as well wait a little bit before making actual submissions.
    Ok, that's fine! I just really like the way their designs work so well together aesthetic-wise :3

Plus, as I think I might've said somewhere before, I am a sucker for ships that have an introverted, serious person have their heart unlocked by an outgoing, happy-go-lucky person.

It's a little too early to submit names for any pairing involving Makoto and Soji. I think we should wait until the movie comes out.
    Last edited by NPT; 9th April 2017 at 7:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NPT View Post
    It's a little too early for submitting names for any pairing involving Makoto and Soji. I think we should wait until the movie comes out.
    It was just a first idea tbh. I'll eat my Carbink plush if in July after the movie is released my name is actually picked.

It was just a first idea tbh. I'll eat my Carbink plush if in July after the movie is released my name is actually picked.
    Having names "picked" or a polling process like immediately prior to SM is actually pretty rare. Generally speaking, shipping names are a first-to-file affair. That said, if there's demand and reason for a poll, I'll gladly organize one.

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188