Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192
Results 4,776 to 4,792 of 4792

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?"

I think it's about time to bring this back.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    Ok. I'm going to be really, really honest with y'all, because there's only one good way to do this.

See this link? This is the official shipping name list.

Now, I have no control over this list. I'm not associated with it in any way, shape, or form. That's my general disclaimer.

If you would be so kind as to direct your attention to the upper left corner of the webpage, you should notice a line that says "updated: Feb 18.16". At some point between now and never, that date will be changed. That means the list has been updated with all formally recognized names. I don't have any control over when the list is updated, nor do I have any special advance notice. If there is any confusion over that, please read the disclaimer again. Now, if your pairing is included in the update, you have an answer. If your pairing is not included in the update, that means that either no suggestion was made, or the suggestion was not recognized. At that time, it would be best to start making submissions, or inquiring about any unofficial names in usage.
    The list has not been updated since December 31, 2016. There is exactly no chance at all that any USUM pairings are on it. I highly doubt that they will be on the next update, either. If you're looking for names, wait. If you're suggesting names, you can do so, but don't expect them to be added anytime soon.

I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Is there a name for AshxVerity ship yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo1359 View Post
    Is there a name for AshxVerity ship yet?
    Nope, not yet.

General rule of thumb, whatever is said about progress for USUM pairings also applies to M20 pairings.

I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

HilbertSpaceShipping - Hilbert & Zero
    ThreepartequationShipping - Hilbert, N & Zero

Since I can't seem to find any names for this pairing..
    PsychicLegendShipping for mewtwo x deoxys

Quote Originally Posted by PearlyReborn View Post
    HilbertSpaceShipping - Hilbert & Zero
    ThreepartequationShipping - Hilbert, N & Zero
    Both of these are free. You can submit whenever you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by glitchytrainerZ View Post
    Since I can't seem to find any names for this pairing..
    PsychicLegendShipping for mewtwo x deoxys
    That's already called GeneticShipping.

I've been gone for more then 2 years, I'm willing to come back soon to name some fora (crack)shippings
    But the Neverending romance list is being updated?

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I've been gone for more then 2 years, I'm willing to come back soon to name some fora (crack)shippings
    Hasn't been updated in a while... at least I don't think? Manqoba would probably know for sure.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Friend Safari [NORMAL] Dunsparce, Kecleon, Eevee
    IGNs
    X - エクス | Y - ワイ
    OR - コウリン | AS - セイラン
    Sun - コウライ | Moon - ひょうりん
    Ultra Sun - カイキ | Ultra Moon - ふくえん
    I have claimed Silvally, Touken Ranbu (PC), and Oda Nobunaga (Sengoku BASARA series)
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu-Tales View Post
    Hasn't been updated in a while... at least I don't think? Manqoba would probably know for sure.
    Neverending Romance -- The Incomplete Nightmare is a project of Bulbagarden. I don't actually have anything to do with it, though I would love to assist them if given the opportunity. The de facto custodian of the list is esm8m on BMGf. She hasn't been online since April 23, 2017 on that site, and the last official intake was a little less than a year ago, for December 2016. There are no uncirculated official copies available at this time on Dropbox, and the Dec 31 16 copy on the site is the most recent. The Tumblr has not accepted any new submissions in six months. I wouldn't call it dead, but I would dare to say that the project is overwhelmed at the moment. So, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you're looking for names, especially names for USUM or M20 (or M21. Jesus Christ), the best thing you can do is wait. If you're submitting names, I would advise that you make posts here first for review, then submit on the Tumblr if there isn't some kind of obvious problem and if the pairing isn't expected to be major enough to warrant a poll, like Ash x Serena or the Alola Three. The system has always been largely first-to-file, so for that reason, it would be in your best interest to not delay. That said, there's roughly a year worth of backlog at this point, so I wouldn't be expecting anything instantaneous. Honestly, if you submit a name today, I would be impressed if it's on the list by the end of the quarter.

Hello everyone! Could someone please tell me the name for KiaweXLillie's ship? It's so cute but I can't find its name!

Quote Originally Posted by KiaweXLillie4LifeLover View Post
    Hello everyone! Could someone please tell me the name for KiaweXLillie's ship? It's so cute but I can't find its name!
    Unfortunately, that name isn't on the latest revision of the official list. Your guess is as good as ours. You're welcome to suggest a name if you wish, though I somehow doubt you'd be the first.

Oh well that's really sad.

Would VolcanicPrincessShipping sound good for Lillie and Kiawe?

Volcanic because of Kiawe's obsession with Wela volcano and because Lillie acts like an oujo-sama(princess/royalty)

Oh well that's really sad.

Would VolcanicPrincessShipping sound good for Lillie and Kiawe?

Volcanic because of Kiawe's obsession with Wela volcano and because Lillie acts like an oujo-sama(princess/royalty)
    I actually really like the name. It is indeed free, as far as I can tell. Do you know how to submit it? I can do that for you, if you'd prefer.

I actually really like the name. It is indeed free, as far as I can tell. Do you know how to submit it? I can do that for you, if you'd prefer.
    I have no idea how to do that, I'd really appreciate if you could do it for me!

It's not that hard! You may hust post the name here or submit it on Tumblr, but as Manqoba said, the list haven't been updated for a while now! If you google "neverending romance tumblr" you will find it's tumblr account!

It's not that hard! You may hust post the name here or submit it on Tumblr, but as Manqoba said, the list haven't been updated for a while now! If you google "neverending romance tumblr" you will find it's tumblr account!
    Sorry, I forgot to post that I already submitted it. You don't have to do anything, KiaweXLillie4LifeLover.

Sorry, I forgot to post that I already submitted it. You don't have to do anything, KiaweXLillie4LifeLover.
    That's great, thank you for your help!

Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192