Page 21 of 169 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

I decided recently to finally dip my finger into the pokemon shipping community(although i know little) and i was just wondering what the shipping was called for ruby and sapphire?(from the special manga)
    FC: 2063 2402 6180

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato-kun
    Does the LeafxBlue(as in her Special counterpart) have a name? I've been shipping that pairing,but I don't know the name.
    How bizarre, somebody only asked this a few weeks ago. I wonder if it was you also? *shrug* ANYWAYS, Leaf x Blue is Conflictingshipping.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_shipper View Post
    edit @ invisible-chan : you're talking about Totodile x Chikorita, right ?
    LimeWaterShipping, water used as a supplement for reef aquariums
    Sounds awesome. I still not sure about Cubone and Sneasel though. DarkBoneShipping sounds cool, but I don't know if there are any better ones.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

'Ello all!

Well, I'm writing a ship fic between Oak and Elite Four Bertha (don't ask me why, I just wanted to give Oak another ship besides Dehila...) and I asked my Serebii twin what the name of that ship was and wouldn't you know it, we couldn't find the name of it! So, unless we skimmed over it or something, I believe I have created a ship (yay me ^.^)

Any ideas for names, guys?

~my lovely twin is: XxM!styxX~beautiful banner by the talented:Skiyomi~
    I'm currently looking for a mint/near mint Umbreon card from any deck. Contact me if interested.

Does Leaf x Blue/Green have a name?

As in,Leaf,Red's female counterpart,and Blue,her Special counterpart. The girl with the Blastoise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato-kun View Post
    Does Leaf x Blue/Green have a name?

As in,Leaf,Red's female counterpart,and Blue,her Special counterpart. The girl with the Blastoise.
    I believe Vycksta already answered ya.

theforgottensoldier - Ruby x Sapphire is Franticshipping. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl
    Twice now. Maybe he can't read size 1 Georgia ell oh ell.

@ invisible-chan: I have probably read a little too much into this suggestion, but how about Leukemiashipping for Cubone x Sneasel? Leukemia is the cancer that affects bone marrow, Cubone carries a bone around. From Sneasel's point of view the legend it is based on is not afraid to attack humans and inflict damage that can typically be fatal...

As said, I probably read too much into that. It's down to you.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl View Post
    Isn't that Leaf and her rival?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato-kun
    Isn't that Leaf and her rival?
    Ah, that tag must be new. Ah well, not apologising for it. There's people who use Conflictingshipping for Leaf/pokespecial!Female!Blue. Looks like the name truly lives up.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Smile

Do you know the name of the shipping between Red (the FR/LG games male character, not the manga one) and Blue (the guy rival in the games)? I can't seem to find that anywhere, unless it's counted as OriginalShipping or PalletShipping. Thanks! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Firestar6546 View Post
    Do you know the name of the shipping between Red (the FR/LG games male character, not the manga one) and Blue (the guy rival in the games)? I can't seem to find that anywhere, unless it's counted as OriginalShipping or PalletShipping. Thanks! =]
    =O Nope, as all three involved are deigned separate characters (1st and 2nd Gen are their own characters, while 3rd and 4th are analogous with their anime c/ps).

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    There's people who use Conflictingshipping for Leaf/pokespecial!Female!Blue. Looks like the name truly lives up.
    *FACEPALM FOR STUPIDITY* *and the litany of cursing went on through the morning and into the afternoon, god DAMMIT* They need their own name NAO. Will nawt accept.

*gonna need to make a key*
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    They need their own name NAO. Will nawt accept
    Ok, I'm a tad confused, but which pairing needs its own name ? ._.
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Conflictingshipping is game!Leaf and game!rival!male!Blue. So what needs a name is game!Leaf and Special!female!Blue.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite
    *FACEPALM FOR STUPIDITY* *and the litany of cursing went on through the morning and into the afternoon, god DAMMIT*
    Just like how I act when people use PreciousMetalshipping for gameverse!Gold/Hiro x gameverse!Silver/Kamon when that pair clearly has their own name in Huntershipping. xD

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Twice now. Maybe he can't read size 1 Georgia ell oh ell.

@ invisible-chan: I have probably read a little too much into this suggestion, but how about Leukemiashipping for Cubone x Sneasel? Leukemia is the cancer that affects bone marrow, Cubone carries a bone around. From Sneasel's point of view the legend it is based on is not afraid to attack humans and inflict damage that can typically be fatal...

As said, I probably read too much into that. It's down to you.
    Alright. Sounds awesome! Not that Leukemia is awesome... *headdesk* XD I think that the game shipping names are way better than the manga names. I mean Hunter, Conflict, and Redemption sound was cooler and more interesting than PreciousMetal, OldRival, and SpecialJewel respectively.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

=O Nope, as all three involved are deigned separate characters (1st and 2nd Gen are their own characters, while 3rd and 4th are analogous with their anime c/ps).
    So...it doesn't have a name? Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean. Or do you mean that it's PalletShipping as well, since HoennShipping and TwinleafShipping are the same in the anime/games.

So what needs a name is game!Leaf and Special!female!Blue.
    RingerShipping, can be a lookalike and associated with jewellery.
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Quote Originally Posted by Firestar6546 View Post
    So...it doesn't have a name? Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean. Or do you mean that it's PalletShipping as well, since HoennShipping and TwinleafShipping are the same in the anime/games.
    I'm saying it doesn't count as Palletshipping or Originalshipping, because none of those characters are the same as the game characters. *nod* So game-verse Red/Blue is nameless.
    Get it right.

Smile

I'm saying it doesn't count as Palletshipping or Originalshipping, because none of those characters are the same as the game characters. *nod* So game-verse Red/Blue is nameless.
    Oh, okay. Thanks. I guess I'll just call it NamelessShipping or something.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible-chan
    Alright. Sounds awesome! Not that Leukemia is awesome... *headdesk*
    Oh wow, you liked the name? That is pretty awesomecakes to hear; I was a little unsure as to whether you would find it a little morbid or what-have-you.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Hey what is Brock x Cheryl called? I don't know where to find it on the list.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Brock/Cheryl is SageAdviceshipping.
    Get it right.

Ok, thanks. I needed that (sort of) for my new fic.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Okay, i've looked everywhere and i can't find a Lucas x Maylene ship anywhere

Does it even exist yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoshadow
    Okay, i've looked everywhere and i can't find a Lucas x Maylene ship anywhere

Does it even exist yet?
    Nope, Lucas x Maylene is a free ship to name... so go crazy!

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 21 of 169 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast