Page 22 of 189 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Yup, Soul x Silver is SoulSilvershipping. XD If you see the Soul shippings thread, it's definitely listed there.

Is there a name for Brock/Takeshi x Pike Queen Lucy/Tube Queen Azami?

If there is, I'd imagine it had something to do with their eyes ^_^

|My Eggs|
    Spriters Resource for sprites.

Luck is the primary name, but it's also called Blush, Squint, and (seriously erroneously and should never be used for them, at all) Pikeshipping (because that's Ash/Lucy).

Quote Originally Posted by Kousagi View Post
    I haven't seen this yet.

Silver ♥ Soul anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl View Post
    Yup, Soul x Silver is SoulSilvershipping. XD If you see the Soul shippings thread, it's definitely listed there.
    *worried, worried* Except it's not. I noticed it back some time ago, but there is no Silver/Soul pairing. Manga!Silver, that is. SoulSilver is Kamon/Soul, which is gameverse. @_@ And I'm terribly afraid they'll use the name for Special incarnations, the way everyone is slinging the name Silver in association with Kamon.

....*melt down* I need to name it, it needs to be named. Cannot stop...*mind blows up*
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 5th September 2009 at 1:52 PM.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Yeah, I don't see SoulSilvershipping on the list.

Another question, since I'm kind of "new" to the fandom again (haven't been into it since GSC came out many moons ago)... is Kamon the name everyone's agreed upon for Silver since he never showed up in the anime? (I'm assuming it's one of his three selectable names.)

Another note, I thought manga!Silver's name was actually Black?

I would just say that gameverse Silver/Soul is just SoulSilvershipping and mangaverse would be Blacksoulshipping (if they call him Black in the manga, I'm not sure... but Blacksoulshipping sounds gloriously emo). Just some ideas~

Kamon is the name assigned to his game-self due to him being the rival, and since the games follow an unordinary hero/rival game system (Red=hero character, Blue/Green=rival character, Gold=hero characters), the name was taken from the hero's namelist in Silver (whereas the Gold character's "default name" [loose interpretation] is Hiro).

So Gold game = game hero = Hiro, and Silver game = game rival = Kamon.

It's the worst of the game names to explain, whut.

But the manga!Silver in question is Special!Silver, because his Black persona (from Golden Boys) is practically synonymous with Kamon (game incarnation) and are lumped together for the sake of it...

.....But the switch-up is cruelly poetic. XD Game/GB is Silver, Special is Black... Snaps, WILL TAKE.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Some submissions:

AncestorShipper - Sir Aaron & Delia
    InspirationalShipper - Hiro & Blue (game)
    NotoriousShipper - Jordan & Dawn
    TohjoShipper - Red (Fire), Blue (game), Hiro & Kamon (Black)

I'm also working on names for Red (Fire) & Hiro, and Red (Fire) & Kamon (Black), so if anyone has ideas or someone wants to name it somewhere else, I'd like to know...
    Jordan is one of the contest judges from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Spoiler:- Reasons:

...And since I prefer to stare at the list than do homework, here's a few things I noticed:

RentShipper - Red (Fire) & Greta
    LadShipper - Red (Fire) & Greta
    (RentShipper was submitted October 14, LadShipper was submitted October 30.)

Salt'N'PepperShipper - Drake (elite) & Koga
    SeiryuuShipper - Drake (elite) & Glacia
    (others have either Hoenn or O. Crew)

NostalgiaShipper - Grovyle & Hero (MD2)
    CessationShipper - Piplup (MD2 hero) & Grovyle
    (Are these really different?)

Something I noticed while checking to make sure my above 'ships weren't taken:
    Azanshipping = Gary x Green (10-3-08 on the Bulbagarden thread. Everything else in that post was taken, but nothing was said as to why this one wasn't.)

...And about that table I'm working on, since I'm a perfectionist.

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Lucas (Diamond) = encompasses both anime and game denotations of the character and is used interchangeably
    Barry (Pearl) = same as above
    (From here.)
    Kouki gets a (Diamond) when the 'ship holds no separation between manga or game (yet), or when paired with a pokemon; this holds true for any game/manga "color" character.

If you want it to cover both canons, add the (manga!name). If not, choose a nameset.
    ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Silver (Black)
    I noticed it's only used for two ships, both submitted the same post by the same person...

I don't want to be annoying through all of my questions, so if I am, I'm sorry.

New submissions.

Dancingroulettefightershipping- Fantina, Maylene, & Dahlia
    Rockfliershipping- Roxanne & Winona
    FightingandDancingstarshipping- Argenta, Maylene, & Fantina
    Fightingroulettestarshipping- Maylene, Argenta, & Dahlia
    Fightingarcadedancingstarshipping- Fantina, Maylene, Argenta, & Dahlia
    Controversialteamshipping- Phoebe, Glacia, Argenta, Dahlia, Maylene, & Fantina

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    I know for a fact that it's already called Sandstormshipping. However without checking the list i'm clueless on the others.
    Yeah, sorry about making another shipping of Roxanne and Winona. I didn't know there was a previous shipping between the two.

Anyways, I forgot to put one more submission.

SpecialInstitutionshipping- Cheryl & Mira
    Last edited by Witchan; 9th September 2009 at 6:50 PM.

The shippingthat I liked the most out of all of them is Kissshipping (Ash x Melody). That girl happened to be my favorite character, and it would be sweet if Mel hook herself up with Ashy. I know that Abilityshipping is great and all. But knowing her, Mel would start the competition for those who really like him.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping. But right now, I'm an Amourshipper.

FC: 2423-6435-4556
    IGN: Shego

Friend Safari: (Fighting Type)
    Mienfoo,Sawk,and Breloom

To celebrate my HG/SS gym leaders love:

Jasmine/Clair?
    Will/Karen?

i'm in shock e-electric shock!

{ twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

WillxKaren is Masakudoshipping and Eliteshipping, but I'm guessing that since Elite is shared with LancexLorelei, Masakudo would be the preferred one.

Clair x Jasmine seems to be unnamed.

Anyone know if Hibiki gets his own ships or if the ones labeled Hiro will be changed to Hibiki? I don't wanna go on a naming spree if Hibiki doesn't get his own ships.
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

if clair/jasmine remains unnamed, then, maybe, SteelLairShipping? idk, it just rhymes with them :'D

I would like to know what the name is for the shipping couple: Red x Daisy (Gary/Blue/Green's Sister).
    This is Red. If you think Red is the greatest pokemon Trainer, copy and paste this in your sig *started by Mewten150*
    Charizard Rulez!

I'm also a Red x Leaf/Green/Blue (FR/LG Female Trainer) Supporter.
    It's called BurningLeafShipping and i'm also a supporter of the Luckyshipping (Red x Green is the same as that almost) I'm also PkmnMegahero of Youtube.
    I use My favourite pokemon, and I don't care about what pokemon are good or not. If you agree then copy and paste this into your sig(Started by BlazikenBud)

That oddly appears to be unnamed.

Okay, so, suggestions for Bugsy x Tate? Don't make me name it Ackbarshipping, cause I totally will if no one helps me.

Quote Originally Posted by taitofan View Post
    That oddly appears to be unnamed.

Okay, so, suggestions for Bugsy x Tate? Don't make me name it Ackbarshipping, cause I totally will if no one helps me.
    Misinformedshipping?

EDIT: For my own personal records, last collected 'ship to this point was SteelLair.

Next round begins at Misinformed.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 18th September 2009 at 12:53 PM.
    Get it right.

Beautiful, I'll take it. *salutes* Thank you kindly~

Should I call the Pairing between Red and Daisy (Gary's Sister): PalletRivalSibling-Shipping?
    This is Red. If you think Red is the greatest pokemon Trainer, copy and paste this in your sig *started by Mewten150*
    Charizard Rulez!

It's called BurningLeafShipping and i'm also a supporter of the Luckyshipping (Red x Green is the same as that almost) I'm also PkmnMegahero of Youtube.
    I use My favourite pokemon, and I don't care about what pokemon are good or not. If you agree then copy and paste this into your sig(Started by BlazikenBud)

Well, personally, I'd consider giving it a more concise name. That's...really long. Both Mapshipping and TownMapshipping appear to be free, and since one of her only purposes is to give you (and Red by extension) a town map, I think that'd be an appropriate name. Of course, it's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by taitofan View Post
    Well, personally, I'd consider giving it a more concise name. That's...really long. Both Mapshipping and TownMapshipping appear to be free, and since one of her only purposes is to give you (and Red by extension) a town map, I think that'd be an appropriate name. Of course, it's up to you.
    *Homer Sound* Doh! How could I forget that purpose... It's pretty vague because I know automatically how to get the Town Map in the games, but... I only remember that Daisy had the "making Pkmn feel better and tea loving" side... But TownMapshipping sounds pretty logical. So, let's go with that one . I hope it will be registered then...
    Charizard Rulez!

Pardon me if this has already been asked, but:-
    1.CrystalxEmerald(If it has no name, I wish to call it MentorShipping)
    2.VolknerxCynthia(uh.... BlondeShipping?)
    3.AshxCasey(VatakakaShipping? - just a random string of letters whichhave a hidden meaning)
    Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386
    I'd squeak, too, and I'm merely a year older than she is. Hey, and 18 year olds squeal, too. :P I know I do.

Eighteen year olds actually squeal in USA. IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SQUEALS OF EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS!

Credits to Gladeshadow!

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/mmxlg.png[/IMG]
    Exploting the AI like never before!

My OT fanfic: Fighting The Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by hailflameblast View Post
    Pardon me if this has already been asked, but:-
    1.CrystalxEmerald(If it has no name, I wish to call it MentorShipping)
    2.VolknerxCynthia(uh.... BlondeShipping?)
    3.AshxCasey(VatakakaShipping? - just a random string of letters whichhave a hidden meaning)
    Mentorshipping and Blondeshipping are taken.

Ash & Casey is named Baseballshipping.

dawn/kotone (anime) = SilverPearlshipping?

GoldXSoul?
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    GG has now graduated from Serebii, I love you all.
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)

Thank you!
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    GG has now graduated from Serebii, I love you all.
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)

Does Kotone/Kazunuri exist yet? If not, could it be... Johtofestashipping??
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

Page 22 of 189 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast